It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Recovery scams, Pt. 3 (Fake EFCC Nigeria, Fake FBI etc.)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert M. Perry - cybercrimeservice@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Attention Beneficiary,

This is the Director of Operations Fraud Investigating and Compensation
Unit. This is to inform you that based on the scam reports we received, the
African Union (AU) Anti-fraud team in alliance with the International
Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) are making sure that internet fraud
is wiped out in the Africa continent completely.
The Internet Service Providers have noticed the increased scam email
traffic originating from Africa to other continents, hence the intervention
of the African Union Anti fraud Unit, to stem the tide.

In view of the foregoing, twenty six (26) scammers have been arrested so
far and arrest is still on. We have recovered the total sum of US$167
Million from these scammers both cash and assets confirmed to have come
from their victims. We have found thousands of email addresses of victims
from their address books.

Your email was found on this book and we are contacting you based on this.
The U.S Federal Agent and EFCC are making refunds of US$5,000,000.00 each
to victims whom his/her email address was listed on the scammers address
books as compensation to them.

You have to contact the person in charge of this repayment is a U.S.A
Senior Federal Agent and the Head Anti Fraud Compensation Unit.
send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Your Name :_______________
Your Home Address: _______
Phone Number: ____________
Your Age:_________________
Identification:___________

Mr. Robert M. Perry
Email:cybercrimeservice@outlook.com
U.S Phone number:+1 347 667 6659

Contact the above office immediately to know the modalities with which your
refunds will get to you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Johnson I. Magu
Director of Operations
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC
West Africa

INTERPOL CyberCrime Division

live:cybercrimeservice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Robert M. Perry - cybercrimeservice@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael J. Burn - cbp.allengina@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:37 pm

FROM THE UNITED NATIONS POLICE (UNPOL)
REGARDING RECOVERY OF YOUR LOST MONEY.

Attn:

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US$2.6 Billion United State Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Listed below are the name of fraudsters and banks behind the non release of your funds.

1) Sanusi Lamido
2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
2) Micheal Edward
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr Godwin Emefiele
4) Mrs. Sherry Williams
5) Robert S. Mueller, III
6) Barrister David Scott
7) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
8) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
10) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
11) Mrs. Tanner Williams
12) Mr Wilson Norman
13) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
14) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director
15) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
16) Mrs. Jennifer Saldana
17) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this internet rats,We have over 8,273 of them in our jail around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earned money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of our country and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just US$5,000,000,00 (Five Million United State Dollars).

This we assume will help you to start a new life. Please, we apologies that you take our offer as little as it is due to the fact that (victims) in our pay list are too numerous. We en-back on this pay back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters, So you are advise to contact Mr. Richard Zuma and let him know if you are still interested to get your Master Card to you today as he have been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. contact him with your personal information below for the release of your Master Card worth US$5,000,000,00.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Richard Zuma With Only $100 which is fixed and not deduct able, being meant to obtain your Logistics Payment Clearance Approval and also your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars). We expect your urgent response to this E-mail to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with Mr. Richard Zuma. As directed to avoid further delay.

Provide your details below and forward it to Mr. Richard Zuma (Payment Officer UNITED NATIONS POLICE (UNPOL) Abuja, Nigeria) for the release of your Master Card.

FULL NAME.......
PHONE NUMBER.....
COUNTRY....
STATE.......
SEX.............
OCCUPATION........
AGE......

Contact Name: Mr. Richard Zuma (Payment Officer UNITED NATIONS POLICE (UNPOL) Abuja, Nigeria)
Contact Email Address: rzuma@rocketmail.com

Thanks and remain Bless
Mr. Michael J. Burn.
Supervising Manager
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James B. Comey - federal.bureau1995@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU NOW FROM FBI
WASHINGTON DC FBI.ROOM,7367J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,NEW YORK CITY
WASHINGTON,D.C 20535-0001
CONTACT PHONE NO:+1646 598-8932

ATTENTION:SIR/MADAM

This is to inform you that your payment of USD$17 Million from the Federal Republic of Nigeria has been released and ready to be paid to your via ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$17 Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

we have a meeting with the Federal Government of Nigeria, we informed them that your fund should not cost you any thing because is your money (Your Card). Moreover, we have an agreement with them that you should pay only delivering of your card and insurance coverage fee which will cost you $45 U.S. DOLLARS for the delivering of your ATM MASTER CARD/insurance coverage.

However, you have only three working days to send this $45 U.S.DOLLARS To MR.UZOKA KENNEDY for the delivering of your card, if we dont hear from you with the payment information; the Federal Government will cancel the card our contact phone number is +1646 598-8932

We have mandated the UBA Bank Nigeria to issue an ATM VISA CARD and PIN# which you will use to withdraw the fund from any ATM machine in any part of the world but the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is US$20,000.00. You are strongly advice immediately to contact MR.UZOKA KENNEDY the Manager of UBA Bank Nigeria Plc via his email address:uzokakennedy@representative.com Or call him on +2348-172 160-787 only for your (delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage) and he will delivered your ATM visa card to you immediately. No other charges except the delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage.

Listen as soon as he received the $45 Your delivery will take place( Pin Release order confirmation same day).Note: You will only apply the pin code when you have paid your delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage. because for now, it is still invalid until your ATM visa card get to you.If you pay your delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage fee your pin number will be authenticated and gets valid thereby withdrawing your funds to the newly introduced system of payment by the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you can then make withdrawal by yourself. This is very simple just contact MR.UZOKA KENNEDY.and send him your information such as;

1) Your Full Name.
2) Your Contact Address. working one because is where the ATM card
will go in to avoid mistake.
3) Your Home Phone, Mobile/Cell Phone and fax Number.

Remember you have spent a lot towards this package once the charge fee required now is paid shipment will commence and you will recover all you have spent recently.the charge fee required now is not much so you will be able to afford the last fee needed which is $45 only my advice to you is to go ahead and send the charge fee via western union and money gram the information below belong to MR.UZOKA KEENNEDY the branch manager of UBA Bank Nigeria Shipping Department Nigeria,send $45 to below name.

RECEIVER NAME: uzoka ken
TEXT QUESTION: OK
ANSWER: OK
AMOUNT:$45
MTCN#
SENDER'S NAME:

Immediately contact MR.UZOKA KENNEDY via E-mail along with the MTCN because the ATM VISA CARD approval in your name has been sent to MR.UZOKA KENNEDY and he is waiting for your above information include the evidence of western union or money gram (payment paper) to enable the most complete and up-to date records possible so that he will process and send you the CARD and PIN number without any delay. If the $45 can not be send now to MR.UZOKA KENNEDY , we can as well cancel this and contact all the necessary authorities to this, we are waiting, asap your question,So make sure you contact him right now with your information and tell him that you received a message from the FBI of united state, Instructing you to contact him to pay only $45 for immediate release of your fund via ATM VISA CARD.you have no other payment to make except the delivering fee/insurance coverage fee.

Presently, this are few people that received there payment through FedEx and Dhl website (www. FEDEX.com)/ (www. dhl.com)

876346453456774 RENEE D. GRAHAM=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
876346457725675 Doreen Koehler=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
876346476543349 Mary Jane Walker=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
346987698765431 Bristol Leos=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
876346476543555 George Katzin=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)

Contact me if there is any delay from the so called gentleman in charge.Note that, the delivering fee/insurance coverage is must and very important, so take note of that.any other contact or payment you make apart from the delivering fee/insurance coverage is at your own risk. After MR.Uzoka Kennedy bring a report to us here that he have received the fee and your delivery will fasten under 24hours, latest 48 hours after confirmation. WE will like your respond to this call to avoid any further delaying. Do not be afraid for the fee, when replying this mail, include your position and address so that we can register it here.

Remember: you require urgently to contact MR.UZOKA KENNEDY with below e-mail address (uzokakennedy@representative.com) immediately after making the payment for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

NOTE:FOR NON APPEARANCES,DO NOT CONTACT MR.UZOKA KENNEDY, IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THE SHIPPING/INSURANCE COVERAGE OF YOUR ATM CARD AND THE CARD IS NOT FOR YOU. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Your immediate response will be required.

Yours Sincerely,

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR JAMES B COMEY
Washington DC FBI.Room, 7367J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Contact phone No:+1646 598-8932

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Pamela James - hacktified@gmail.com, vramsey6582@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:03 am

Pictures stolen from model Vanessa Ceron
thepicta.com/user/vanessa__ceron/269246151

fake Nigerian in Malaysia victim helper, booted!
by pamela.james » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 am
Do you suspect that your partner might be cheating on you ?
Do you want to know the truth ?
Do you need evidence of him/her cheating etc to file divorce proceeding?
Do you need any hacking services?
Do you need a private investigator? You lost some money to an internet fraudster or any Ponzi scheme?

Then contact Vincent on hacktified@gmail.com
He provides ethical hacking services that helps you know the exact truth about your spouse. All the hacks are executed remotely, this implies that you can have access to a suspected cheating spouse device without even having Contact with the target device. The only information required to gain access to the target device are :
Target phone number
Phone model
Email

With the above info, he can grant you access to the target phone records , call records , text messages including deleted texts that goes as far back as 12 months.
You can also request for proof before making payment. They also have a money back policy in rare cases of dissatisfaction. Thank me later
IP: 111.90.159.133
ISP: Shinjiru Technology Sdn Bhd
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Perak
City: Ipoh

=> facebook.com/Hack.My.Ex/posts/1197914460275553:

Pamela C. James‎
Self Employed at Research Scientist
Former Face Model at Modeling
Studied Animal Science at Marymount Manhattan College
Went to Stuyvesant High School
Lives in Blue Ridge, Georgia
From New York, New York

I want to hack my ex
November 9, 2016 ·
Contact hacktified @ gmail. com (mailto:hacktified@gmail.com) for any hacking solution. I have wasted a lot of money until I found them on google. They helped me with a hacking solution. They are incredible and their service delivery is topnotch. Contact them and thank me later. check their website; by googling hacktified| (hacktified.com)

response of a victim:
Hacktified is just a bunch of thieves
The took 1700 from me without doing anything
ImageImage

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/101810807663186012142
Vincent Ramsey, male

Domain Information
Domain:hacktified.com
Registrar:PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Registration Date:2016-09-24
Expiration Date:2017-09-24
Updated Date:2016-09-24
Name Servers:ns1.gigalayer.com
ns2.gigalayer.com
Registrant Contact
Name:Tobi Davids
Organization:Hacktified
Street:Plot 13, oniru close, lagos
City:Lagos
State:Lagos
Postal Code:105102
Phone:+234.08165784903
Email:ask4kunabi75@gmail.com

=> plus.google.com/u/0/106483502539864942889
Olakunle Abiola
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ecotransfer.post7@gmail.com, loneymakin@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Subject: Contact our Customer Care at (ecotransfer.post7@gmail.com)
Attention: E-mail Address Owner

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam
victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's
list.This Western Union office has been mandated by the IMF to
transfer your compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western
Union® Money Transfer, $5,000 daily until the total sum of $1.800.000
USD is Completely transferred to you. We cannot be able to send the
payment with Your email address alone, thereby we need your
information as to where we

Will be sending the funds, such as;

Receiver's names:...........
Id copy.....................
Phone number: ..............

Contact our Customer Care at (ecotransfer.post7@gmail.com) with
your full Information.

THANKS,
Mr. George Koffi
Foreign Operation Manager Payment Office
Western Union Money Transfer Office Very Happy

IP: 188.166.121.88 Digital Ocean; bad IP proxy

loneymakin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: ohio
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Other
Education: Other
Personal Description:
i want to meet a soullmate because i diserve it
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. John Kelly - homelandsecuritydhs@hotmail.ru

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 pm

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military
Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash
93430-880 USA

Good Day

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS GEN.JOHN KELLY,THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA.I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR
DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.

BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$40 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIRTEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE MONEY GRAM DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM. YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION.

I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT MONEY GRAM AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON.I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL
WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $385.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT,BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG. AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME. . . . .
ADDRESS. . . .
TEL PHONE. . . . . . . . .
OCCUPATION. . . . .
COUNTRY. . . . . . . . . . .
SEX. . . . . .. . . . . . . .

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU
HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.
ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.

RECEIVER’S NAME:. . . TONY UBAH
CITY:. . . . . . . . . . . . COTONOU
AMOUNT:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$385.00
QUESTION:. . . . . . . . A
ANSWER:. . . . . . .B
MTCN:. . . . . . . . . .
Sender's NAME . . . .
SENDER'S ADDRESS. . .

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT , MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
GEN.JOHN KELLY
+1 202 750 50 44
Email:
homelandsecuritydhs@hotmail.ru
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PAT SMITH - patsmith.2000@outlook.com, +229 99614393

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:41 am

OFFICE USE <marco-gaeta@alice.it> Aug 15 at 10:14 PM
Message body
This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of
fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of
African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI. We have
been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries
which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote
d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at
International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

During the course of investigation, they were able to recovered some funds from
these scam artists and IMF organization have ordered the funds recovered to be
shared among the 10 Lucky people listed around the World as a compensation.
This notice is been directed to you because your email address was found in one
of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe
you have been scammed. You are therefore being compensated with sum of
$950,000.00 US Dollars valid into an (ATM Card Number 4061730091760736).

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a
compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM
VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable
you withdrawal maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine
of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted.

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier
Service, depending your choice. In order to proceed with this transaction, you
will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( MR. PAT SMITH ) Kindly look
below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: PAT SMITH Phone +229 99614393 (patsmith.2000@outlook.com)
You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your
payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply
and receive your ATM Card funds.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear
from you today.
Yours in Services
Mrs Alice Maja

IP=41.79.217.156 -->> Benin, Cotonou

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew McCabe - fbiofficeusa19@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:16 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

RE: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

Attention: Beneficiary

The Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington D.C (FBI) wrote to
inform you that we operate 56 field offices in major cities through
out the United States of America many of these offices are further
subdivided into smaller resident agencies which have jurisdiction over
a specific area. These resident agencies are considered to be part of
the primary field offices. FBI Headquarters, located in Washington
D.C. The FBI have purposely create an email in order for us to contact
you personally, soon we will provide you with a line you can reach us
with for more information about this compensation funds.

Our mission is to help protect you, your communities, and your
businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation—from
international and domestic terrorists to spies on U.S. soil…from cyber
villains to corrupt government officials…from mobsters to violent
gangs…from child predators to serial killers.

In regard to the previous mail sent to you concerning your
compensation fund of $750.000.00(seven hundred and fifty thousand
United States Dollars) which was recently endorsed by the US
government to compensate all the us citizens that have been scammed.
This is an instruction from the Office of the U.S President Donald Trump.

In order for us to secure and protect your information's against
impostor/impersonators. You are to contact the Federal Reserve Bank
New York with their information below.

MRS. JANET L. YELLEN (Chair Person Of The Board Of Governors)
Email: ( frsbbank@usa.com )

Therefore, we advise that you follow up their procedure as may be
required from you as that will further hasten up the whole process
regard to the release of your compensation fund to you as instructed
by government . Just keep us updated on anything you are ask to do by
the corresponding bank.

Andrew McCabe(FBI ACTING DIRECTOR)
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Francis Pickus - fbioffice905@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Welcome to the Albany Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
http:/ /albany.fbi.gov/
EMAIL: fbioffice905@yahoo.com, Tel: (678) 660-8106
200 McCarty Avenue, Albany, New York 12209
Telephone: (678) 660-8106 text only Fax: (816) 744-0518

Attn: Beneficiary,

The office of Federal bureau of Investigation and homeland security got an information of your fund transfer in West Africa. We try to investigate about the fund but all the reports shows your name on the transfer file. We still have our Agent over there that is handling the matter, yesterday he was at high court of justice at Benin Republic to know why they government refused to let you have the fund transfer. The chief Judge told him that those that handle the transfer for the first time made mistake by refusing to obtain the necessary documents needed to get this approved.

Now we have agreed with the government of Benin Republic to let our Agent handle the transaction and get those documents obtain as an agreement. Today we got a report that our Agent has obtain all those documents and what you need to do right away, because he is still at West Africa Benin Republic. You have to follow up the FBI instruction to get this done urgent. Those documents will be sign by the higher authority to avoid interruption and the Benin Republic High Court Chief Judge signing will cost you only $85.00 dollar.

If you can be able to make this deposit to the receiver name they given to me now then you will get your fund without delaying of those in offices there at Benin.So I want you to try send the signing fee to them with the receiver name given to you below this message. You can use WU,MG or Ria to send the signing fee.

Receiver name: Tony Ebe, Benin Republic, City: Porto-Novo, Amount: $85usd.

This is to make the transaction real and complete by getting the authority approval and Chief Judge signing. So I will let to hear from you with the payment details of the signing fee as those documents has being obtain through the help of our (FBI) Agent at Benin Republic West Africa. I look forward to your complying to this message if you what this to be done.

MY WORD IS MY BOND.
Faithfully Yours,

http:/ /albany.fbi.gov/images/pikus_john_francis2_small.jpg
John Francis Pickus
Special Agent in Charge:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher A. Wray - christophewrayfbi2@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:48 pm

(FBI)Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health
and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7
months with the secretary general of the United Nations
Organization. This ended 3 days ago.

This meeting was scheduled and arranged by the former acting Director of
the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of 10.3M)
million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who
almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason
and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund
all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so
many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the
receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to
us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the
United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have
successfully passed a mandate to the government of the
states the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to
you and other individuals and organizations who have been
found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/,
Inheritance.

we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation
your outstanding contract inheritance funds of over-due
payment in tone of USD 10.3M) has been credited in your
favor in SunTrust Bank. Having said all this, we will further
advise that you go ahead in dealing with the SunTrust Bank, AL
accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities
with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet,
imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn
our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email
you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do
not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore.

And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or
office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are
to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best
interest and contact the real bank (SunTrust Bank ) only where
your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: SunTrust Bank
Address: 402 Cox Creek Pkwy, Florence, AL 35630, USA
Attn:Lambert CressWell
(Remittance Director)
E-mail: lambertcanctb001@aol.com
Department Code:63804

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this
information below for processing of your payment/funds

accordingly.
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come
from the above email address should be Nullify and avoided
immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise
that you contact the SunTrust Bankk office in Alabama immediately
with the above email address and request that they attend to
your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive
your payment/fund accordingly.

Ensure you follow all directives from SunTrust Bank as this will
further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards
to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have
in mind that the SunTrust Bank equally has their own protocol of
operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were
contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your
dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything
to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an
update so as to enable us be on track with you and the
SunTrust Bank . Without wasting much time, we will want you to
contact them immediately with the above email address and
phone number so as to enable them attend to your case
accordingly without any further delay as time is already
running out.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to
this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so
that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you
during and after this project has been completely perfected
and you have received your payment/fund as stated.
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

Christopher A. Wray
Director Federal Bureau on Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agent Dean Marugor - marugordean3017@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Federal Bureau Of Investigations
Headquarters Washington Dc.
Building 935 Pennsylvania Ave.
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
E-Mail: fbi_govt2@usa.com

NOTICE OF ONGOING INVESTIGATION
Attn Recipient:
This is agent Dean Marugor, we were sent by the Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation (CHRISTOPER WRAY), we are currently in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa.

Be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $4.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed overdue fund,We have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I will be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them.

In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

My Regards,
Agent Dean Marugor

Email:fbi_govt2@usa.com
Email:fbi_govt.officefile8@yahoo.com
Email:deanmarugor5@yahoo.com

+1(205) 235-3657 Text Massage only

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeh Charles Johnson - kallstromsjames@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Jeh Charles Johnson . Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.

Attention Dear consignment

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Supp. Jeh Charles Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security, i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now to monitor the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.
But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Kenya after serves of meetings with our President Donald J. Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Kenya Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Kenya Parliament in Nairobi and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.
To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$11 Million Dollars, (level Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Republic of Kenya to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Kenya, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Kenya.
I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Kenya, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.
I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$11 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$11 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Kenya and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Kenya Capital Commecial Headquarters Nairobi, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Kenya Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$99.00 only.
In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Name: .........
Your Full Address: ......
Your Direct Telephone Numbers: .............
Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city.
Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$99.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$11 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official I pad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States.
As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok.
Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it, Send the fee of USD$99.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.

Receiver’s Name:::: Obinna Innocent
City:::::: Nairobi
Amount:::::USD$99.00
Question:::::::God is
Answer:::::Good
Mtcn:::::::::::::::
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,Jeh Charles Johnson
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher A. Wray - christophewrayfbi3@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:34 pm

(FBI)Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health
and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7
months with the secretary general of the United Nations
Organization. This ended 3 days ago.

This meeting was scheduled and arranged by the former acting Director of
the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of 10.3M)
million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who
almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason
and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund
all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so
many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the
receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to
us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the
United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have
successfully passed a mandate to the government of the
states the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to
you and other individuals and organizations who have been
found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/,
Inheritance.

we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation
your outstanding contract inheritance funds of over-due
payment in tone of USD 10.3M) has been credited in your
favor in SunTrust Bank. Having said all this, we will further
advise that you go ahead in dealing with the SunTrust Bank, AL
accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities
with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet,
imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn
our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email
you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do
not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore.

And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or
office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are
to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best
interest and contact the real bank (SunTrust Bank ) only where
your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: SunTrust Bank
Address: 402 Cox Creek Pkwy, Florence, AL 35630, USA
Attn:Lambert CressWell
(Remittance Director)
E-mail: lambert.cresswell@aol.com
Department Code:63804

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this
information below for processing of your payment/funds

accordingly.
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come
from the above email address should be Nullify and avoided
immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise
that you contact the SunTrust Bankk office in Alabama immediately
with the above email address and request that they attend to
your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive
your payment/fund accordingly.

Ensure you follow all directives from SunTrust Bank as this will
further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards
to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have
in mind that the SunTrust Bank equally has their own protocol of
operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were
contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your
dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything
to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an
update so as to enable us be on track with you and the
SunTrust Bank . Without wasting much time, we will want you to
contact them immediately with the above email address and
phone number so as to enable them attend to your case
accordingly without any further delay as time is already
running out.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to
this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so
that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you
during and after this project has been completely perfected
and you have received your payment/fund as stated.
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

Christopher A. Wray
Director Federal Bureau on Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pascal Edem - pascaledem101@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:14 am

pascal edem
@pascal2u
Birthday 1960-02-11
Country Togo
City lome
I want you to assist me to retrieve US$10.5 Million, belong to my late client before its get consficated by the bank.Do get back to me via (pascaledem101@gmail.com) for more details.
Regards pascal edem

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Peters - d8080@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:20 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (FBI)
HOMELAND SECURITY SERVICES

FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS:

We have been directed to inform you that we have been monitoring all your contacts with some fraudsters/impostors on the internet that claims to be working for the Nigerian Government and the FBI and this agency which is HOMELAND SECURITY SERVICES AND THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA) has been on your aid in other to protect you from being prosecuted by the International Crimes Department by asking you to secure the FREE CITIZEN CERTIFICATE after the Clean Bill Certificate has been issued to you previously by the FBI as we have it here in our database but instead of you doing that you still continue you contact with the Criminals on the internet that claim to be working for the release of some fraudulent funds to you.

You are suppose to have been arrested earlier before now by the Federal Bureau Of Investigations following the orders that were given by the International Crimes Department, the Nigerian Government has been contacted on this development and they are also helping us in tracking down on the criminals that has been confusing you all this while. So right now all you need to do in other to protect your image and that of your entire country is to get the CLEAN BILL CERTIFICATE as you have been warned because we are suppose to carry out the arrest on you today but due to the fact that some assignments was carried out by the fraud department of the FBI,it has been canceled and the new date would be announced later.

This is the final notification that i would be sending to you because we already have all your details/information and you ID in our database which would be forwarded to the WORLD COURT as your name has been enlisted in the WORLD SCAM RECORDS as a top 11 fraudster.

For the last time we are advising that you stop any further contact with any person or group of persons that claims to be working for the issuance of your funds because no such funds exist as far as we are concerned and the only funds that was entitled to you of which the FBI has been given the necessary order to necessitate the transfer is the compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $50million usd that was issued to by the Nigerian Government to compensate you for the embarrassment and insults to your personality which the Nigerian Fraudsters used your identity to dupe a German business man of a huge amount of money and which we are still investigating until this moment.

If you know that you really want to save your life and the future of your family, we are advising that you secure the FREE CITIZEN CERTIFICATE so that your name can be short listed from the scammers list which has already been submitted to the International Crimes Department and this certificate will give access to the issuance of your compensation funds.

We have also spread our networks to the following countries which are Australia , Canada , Africa, United Kingdom , Asia and Poland.

All the people that have their names in the list would be inset in our website any moment from now because we are charged to wipe away all the fraudulent transactions being held on the internet in which many people have lost their lives and properties.

So it will be better for you to update us on the actual date in which you would be able to make the payment of $550 Usd to the agency over there in Nigeria for them to issue the FREE CITIZEN CERTIFICATE to you because that is the only guarantee that would make us believe that your name and ID was really forged and not real as claimed because the German Business Man has contacted all the Crimes Agency on this matter and it was your ID that he has placed in all the Crimes Department for a search of you.

This Certificate will be attached along with the previous Clean Bill Certificate so that the attorney who is handling this process could get everything mandated as you have only 12hours to co-operate with this directives and this last Certificate as stated by the issuance department would cost you the sum of $550 Usd and this fees should be paid within a short while from now on.

The payment should be sent through either Western Union Money Transfer with the below details:

Receivers Name: Nelson Aronu
Amount: $550 Usd.
Sender's name:-----------
Mtcn:----------

The payment details should be sent once the payment has been sent and don't forget to include the Senders Name and Address and the MTCN NUMBER. As soon as you send the money, the Bank Of America representative in nigera will release your fund to you, Call representative Text SMS +1-845-262-7650

This is our advice to you and we do hope to get a positive feed back from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards
WILSON PETERS
CIA AGENT
Text SMS +1-845-262-7650

Return to “Other types of African scams”