It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

susali7110@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Dearest,
Good day How are you hope this message will reach you in good health,
Please kindly go ahead and reach me back with this my email address
because i have something very important to tell you.
Best regards,
susali7110 at gmail dot com

z, susan
28, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Germany.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

susali7110@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:27 pm

I WON'T FORGET THE FIRST DAY YOU COME INTO MY LIFE
Marbel Wahid <marbelwahid299@hotmail.com>

Hello dear,

How are you today, i hope you are fine? if so thanks be to God, I'm very happy in your reply. How was your day over there in your country? well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Marbel Wahid i am ( 23 ) years old, single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 60kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. I am from Libya in Africa but presently i am residing at refugee camp here in Dakar Republic of Senegal as a result of political crisis in my country.

My late father Dr Wahid Rashid was deputy chairman of Libya oil refinery at western city of Zawiya in my country
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.

It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I contact you because of the urgency of my situation in this refugee camp, I am a single daughter of my step-mother back there in Libya because i am from a polygamous family, I grew up in Libya my country. I am in my second year at University before this crisis start which i lost my beloved parents including all my important documents such as / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card, our house was burnt down.

So, I decided to run away to nearby African country and i had to run to where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the UN Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

There is something i want to explain to you, it is little secrete i have been keeping to my self and you would be the first person i have ever broken this secrete with and i believe you will not betray me at the end. I want to explain to you that there is ( US$2,600.000.00 ) ( Two million six hundred thousand united state dollars ). my late father deposited with my name as the next of kin in bank in united Kingdom.

I contact the bank on how to claim this money but they told me that i have to present a foreign trustee partner who will stand on my behalf over the transaction due to my situation as a refugee status and my father instruction to them , but i promise to give you 20% out of the money if you help me with all your heart with the trust i give you.

I am with my father deposit certificate and death certificate.

However, if you are willing to help me over the transfer i will give you contact information of the bank for your confirmation if you can be able to help me for the transfer and also to help me for the investment of the money over there in your country, i will also like to complete my studies under you as i was in my second year in the university when the crisis started.

So my dear i would like you to help and recover the money then after the money is transferred to your account you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to invest the fund in a profitable business in your country but if you don't intend staying with me after the transfer then it will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your service and the remaining balance will be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you but please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and as soon as i receive your positive respond showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. but in the light of above i would appreciate an urgent respond indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am waiting for your urgent respond but please do keep this only to your self for security purpose and also please not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to you once the fund has been transferred to your account.

Meanwhile the name of the Reverend father that i am using his computer to send this messages to you is reverend Godric Hank, His telephone number is ( +221-785690947 ) email address ( rev.godrichank@yahoo.com ) you can call me with his telephone number so that we can speak but before you call him try and let me know so that i will inform him okay.

Attached here is my picture for you.I hope you wouldn't mind. I will also like to see yours
Hoping to hear from you soonest. Thank you very much and God bless you,
From yours
Marbel.
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rosalynn Tyle, roslynerc@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:20 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!LnnTer0613

It's my pleasure communicating with you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?I am Mrs Rosalynn Tyler,I wish you all the best life has to offer.please can i have your email so that i will tell you the reason why i contacted you or you can write me through my private email i wait to hear from you ( roslynerc@ gmail.com ).
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

stephanicuma@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello, I am Miss stephani, I have go through your profile, Well according to your profile,on this site I think I've taken an interest in it. We can get to know each other better through this way, my email is (stephanicuma@hotmail.com) WRITE DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ID I have something important to tell you.i hope to hear from you. Thanks yours , stephani

CD

stephanibaby

Female , 27 , seeking Female
newyork, newyork
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Melisa - melisa.bechio@email.com

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi My Name is Melisa I have an urgent business proposal for you i want to invest under your care as my business manager write me on this email melisa.bechio@email.com

DSM

beleive: beeive
[beleive]
Activity:
2 hour(s) ago
female, 32, New, United States.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mrsmaryjoshua@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:28 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!MaryJoshua1210
Mary, 22
Abidjan, Cote d'ivore

It interest me to write you after going through your profile.I am Miss Mary Joshua and I will like you to get back to me through this my private email:( mrsmaryjoshua AT gmail.com) for an important relationship.
Thanks and best regards,
Miss Mary Joshua.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:04 pm

from profile:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p523675

Skype;
ID: mba4love
Name: mba4love kaul
Senegal
No IP;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Julia - geanesagen@gmail.com, Skype:good11

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:53 pm

chatkk.com/user/julia1
Name-Julia
Gender-Female
Country-United States
Birthday-1991-09-15
Age-25
Registered On-2016-12-18

Contact Information
Email- geanesagen@gmail.com
Phone- 77774107
Skype ID- good11

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lovelin - lovelinkuru@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Fri May 19, 2017 6:38 pm

germanydatingnet.com/lovelin
lovelin
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:newyork
City:newyork
Zip code:10001

In my own words:
(lovelinkuru@yahoo.co.uk)
Hi Dear am Lovelin by name i saw your profile right now i pick interest in you can you get back to me directly to my email address so that i can tell you more about me (lovelinkuru@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting for you at my email box not here in Facebook Thanks yours Lovelin Send email to me with (lovelinkuru@yahoo.co.uk)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nana Abdel - nanaabdel14@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 25, 2017 3:21 pm

zorpia.com/lovebybyalovebbb
lovebybya
27, Lome, Togo
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑90, in Poland.
Sexual Orientation Straight
ReligionChristian

i will tell you later i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri
will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri
will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later

My Name is nana abde i have something very important to tell you ,
please contact me through my email(nanaabdel14at/g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m/)
i will appreciate your good reply for me to tell you more about me with my
FOTO in my next mail,thanks from Nana.

/ nanaabdel14@gmail.com /

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica aka Rev Paul Crowley - anancyanders721@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 27, 2017 1:41 am

zorpia.com/RevPaulCrowley
jessica
37, New York, United States
Last seen 7 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑79, in United States.

Please i need to discuss something very vital with you, so respond to
my mail ( anancyanders721@gmail.com ) for more discussion thanks.

also
Image <--- RPO: Bishop Christopher Mcleod
anglicannews.org/news/2014/12/anglican-aboriginal-bishop-announced-for-south-australia.aspx

Hangouts avatar: Image <--- RPO: Suha Arafat : sandiegouniontribune.com/

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mary2016ghazzi@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 27, 2017 11:55 am

hw.zorpia.com/profile#!maryghazzi0814
Mary, 20
Milton Keynes, UK

Hello, my name is mary,I have an urgent matter i will like to tell you,
Contact me back at (mary2016ghazzi@ gmail.com) Thanks as i hope to read
from you.
Yours mary

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anangumba30@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!Loveprinces0518
loveprincess, 21
London

Hello dear contact me on email,anangumba30 @ gmail.com
Please. I wish to discuss a matter of utmost privacy with you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

brumahmary207@ gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!MaryBurma
Mary, 24
Benin

Good day,
I Hope This Mail Meets You In Good Health And Spirit, I Am,Miss, Mary Bruma , A Nationality of (morocco) .Presently, I Live As a Refugee In Republic of Benin, With My baby . I Am A Victim Of War And The Son Of Late Chief Tony Douglas The Assassinated Former Assistant Director Of Cote d'Ivoire Gold And Diamond Mining Corporation.

My Father Was Killed With Other Government Officials During Official Hours When The Rebel Troops Stormed And Raided The Mining Corporation Office At The Heat Of The Crisis In My Country. Few Weeks Later, The Rebels Also Invaded Our Residential Building In Which My Mother And Two Of Our Security Men Were Killed In The Compound While I Was Out For A Special Research Program.

I had a singular shock and trauma, which compelled us to flee from the country to Republic of Benin by the help of an army colonel, who is a close friend of my late father. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of Eight Million dollars, ( $8 Million United State Dollars) now in the custody of a bank in Benin Republic to your private account pending our arrival to your country.

We are Making This Request To You With Tears In our Eyes And I Feel That God Almighty Will Touch You With His Spirit for you To Listen To My Cry For Help And Answer Me Without Delay. For your assistance, We will be glad to offer you 20% of the total sum for your effort assistance,

In your reply, i will like you to send to me your contact information stated bellow and i have in this attached in attachment my identity card for more trust

1) Your Full Name:-...............
2) Your Age:-.....................
3) Marital Status:-...............
4) Your private Cell Phone Number:..........
5) Your Country:-.................
6) Your Occupation:-..............
7) Sex:-.......................
8) Email:-..................
Am waiting for your acceptance reply to help me out.

Your Urgent Reply is needed.

Best regard
Miss, Mary Burma ,

Email:brumahmary207@ gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mirageivory@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm

matchdoctor
New
MirageIvory
26-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 29 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today

Hello Dear
My name is Miss IVORY. i am 24 years old nice to meet you.i do not always on this site i have an important and confidential issue i would like to discuss with you my email address is ( mirageivory@gmail.com),i will tell you more about myself and send my photos to you.

Return to “Other types of African scams”