It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

aminabarak@hotmail.com, janeb2369@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello
please use this email to aminabarak@hotmail.com email me because i have something in private to tell you i will be waiting for your reply thanks my regards
thanks for your reply please i will like you to contact me through my Email aminabarak@hotmail.com
because am not always here
or you give me yours

IP: 51.15.50.10
Hostname: 10-50-15-51.rev.cloud.scaleway.com
ISP: ONLINE SAS
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Tor exit node
Recently reported forum spam source. (476)

ami22
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: dakar
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

seeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for loveseeking looking for love

IP: 193.70.56.25 OVH SAS; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

aminabarak@hotmail.com, janeb2369@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 10 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Subject: hi
hi
My name is violet i saw your profile, today and i we be happy, for you to
contact me directly, to my box violetoneill3@gmail.com
for important resin and also i can send you my picture
yours Miss

IP: 172.252.127.121 EGIHosting; bad IP, been used in scams before

=> discutea.net/user/join

join
Woman, 31 Year old

join
2 days ago.

Bonjour Je m'appelle violetoneill J'ai vu votre profil, aujourd'hui et je suis content, pour Pour me contacter directement, visitez ma boîte violetoneill3@gmail.com Pour la résine importante ok remercier Violetoneill3@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:28 am

hello

kuku precious <kukuprecious2@hotmail.com>

bună draga mea?
Sunt foarte fericit să te cunosc,
Numele meu este prețios i se va dori
sa te cunosc foarte bine dacă poți
scrie-mi în e-mail meu (preciouskuku67@hotmail.com)

hello my dear?
I am very happy to meet you,
My name is precious i will like
to know you very well if you can
writ me in my email (preciouskuku67@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amirah Lonan - aamira168@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 am

jola.co.za/users/view/5249/profile
ami sara 
I'm:Female
Looking for:Male
Partner age from:28-45
Username:sarami
First name:ami
Last name:sara
Birth date:25 August 1993

My name is Amirah Lonan, i pick interest in you after going through your profile here so i decided to contact
you and i will be waiting for your reply for our better communication and for me to tell you more about myself.
Please reply me through my email address (aamira168@yahoo.com) for more explanation.
Please dont ignore my message.
Thanks,
Yours, Amira.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:16 pm

revrend john <revrendjohn1@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients: <>
Subject: Dear Beloved in lord,

Dear Beloved in lord,

I am sure you must be surprise reading from me today.
Well the Bank Of Africa today under knowledge of a friend of mine who is a senior staff with the bank contacted me explaining the availability of your fund in their custody, this fund if you can still remember the fund was a bank draft cheque worth $350,000.00 Three hundred fifty thousands dollars which was issued to you by a young lady miss nobie Basah who was under my care you attempted to help in retrieving her late father’s deposited fund but you could not receive the cheque she dropped for you as there was a misunderstanding between our communication during when I was trying to deliver the cheque to you, now this fund bounce back to the bank as a result that the cheque was not cashed by anybody.

This notification arrive my desk as a result that the Banker explain that the fund is about to become government funding hence the central bank have ordered for the reactivation of every fund available in every bank in the country, the aim been to ensure that the 2014 banking year is accounted and all the account been identified before the procession of the 2016 annual financial submit, as any hiding account or should among top government officers exist any huge amount then the country can benefit from such and use the it for the rehabilitation source of the country economy with the order passed by ECCOWAS community to released every fund within the treasure of the ‘’BCEAO’’- BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE .

Now according to the bank the cheque have expired as nobody was able to cash it but the fund therein is still valid and available but could only be delivered to you as ATM CARD and you can now cash it in any ATM Machine Around you or in your bank. Bit by Bit or in the whole as the government have restrict every transfer across the globe to be able to control and authenticity every transfer to minimize the rate of money laundry and financial elope until this process is accomplished, so you are demanded to reconfirm the following for the provision of the ATM card Reconfirm.

1, Your full name........
2, Your telephone..........
3, Your address................
4, Your country...............
5, Your city.....................

Please be fast about it so that i will post your ATM Card as soon as the bank makes it available before the government laid hold on your fund.
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name
Remain Blessed
Yours in the Lord
Reverend John Mathew
+221772611583.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

amirabashkamara@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:18 pm

same as here from 2014: viewtopic.php?t=75118&start=345#p384758

Subject: amirabashkamara@live.com
My name is amira bash kamara, can i have a hand of friendship from you? Please write to me through my email address so that we can talk better,
amirabashkamara@live.com

amirabash
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

My name is amira bash kamara, can i have a hand of friendship from you? Please write to me through my email address so that we can talk better,

amirabashkamara@live.com

Buddie

IP: 23.27.245.6 EGIHosting; bad IP proxy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

musaedward64@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 pm

matchdoctor.com
musaedward
24-year-old Female
Seeking Women: 18 - 99
, Burkina Faso

Dear friend,
I am Mr. .Musa Edward .. The head of file department of Bank of Africa (BOA) Here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$11.million US DOLLARS) (Eleven million US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family. Since 1996.i Want you to come and stand as next of kin to achieve this fund since you are a foreigner my bank will be convince and approve the fund to you. Write me here (musaedward64@gmail.com) while I will deals you more whenever I receive your respond to my offer. Call my private mobile line which is +22661853612.
Thanks and God bless you,
Best regards,
Mr. Musa Edward.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maxwilliam002@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:31 pm

matchdoctor
maxwilliam002
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 36 - 50
, Togo
I really wanted honest and truth person who can join to make life better.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Basyma Hak - hbasyma@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Dating Cafe/
Name Basyma Hak
Sex Woman
Age 24
Address hlm dakar
dakar, hlm 64641
Senegal
Preferences Man

Description
I am very tired at this point in trying to find someone that doesn't have hidden agendas.. I am honestly looking for my last love. I love to spend time with my family and Friends, love to cook for them as well. I love to read , dance and fish ( will do the last 2 in the rain) . I love most music with the exception of Rap and heavy Metal. I have decided I still have a lot of love , joy and happiness to share with a Special Man, could that be you ? Experience has taught me to say, i will not send /receive money or packages, p[lease do not ask. I am will in to relocate up to 125 miles as long as there is no issue with coming back here to visit a few times a month , Holidays and Birthdays. I have 2 small grands I have been near since birth. Also I have a small dog named Molly,, I have had her for 8 years and she sleeps by my feet.I won't sext. have phone or video sex, that cheapens things .. If none of this is an issue, I promise You that I can make you happy.

Contact email hbasyma@yahoo.com

IP: 41.83.74.238

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita William - anitawilliamg@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:43 am

zorpia.com/anitamWilliamm
anitam
28, female
Bialystok, Poland
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with anyone
aged 40‑80, in United States

Hi Please dear reply me through my email ID, i have something to discussed with you.
here is my email: ( anitawilliamg@gmail.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anita william - anitawilliamg@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:58 am

^^^^^^^ :)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 01:29:31 -0700
Subject: DEAR HERE IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE

Hello Dearest one,
Thanks for your reply,I will really like to have a good relationship and business partner with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am miss Anita William, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Late Dr.van William, my father
was a diamond merchant who was killed by the rebel attack in my country Sudan.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned
to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum in the (Zion Kingdom church of Christ)here in Lome church camp, Republic of Togo. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.500, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self i beg you not to disclose
it till we secure this money in your position, once the fund has been transferred.I sent you my pictures, looking forward to see yours as well.

Yours Sincerely,
Anita

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell William, maxwelltg2012@hotmail.fr

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:35 pm

added me on skype.. :roll:
Not sure but possibly same as one posted just up the page. Has scamlistings dating back to 2012.. perhaps he is very late getting back to a very old bait!

maxwell william
live:maxwelltg2012

email followed..

Dear my name is William Maxwell, I write Manager ICB bank. I " after possibility in my Office, which will be of great benefit to us. Valued at 16.5 United States. We will share in the ratio of 50/50% at the end of this deal. All I require is your honest cooperation. I'll send you the details of this proposal, go for your best understanding, as soon as I hear from you. For more information, please contact me at: maxwelltg2012@hotmail.fr Yours sincerely William Maxwell

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miraba - miralfrd@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 am

jola.co.za/users/view/4968
miraba
I'm:Female
Looking for:Male
Partner age from:18-80
Birth date:05 January 1999

hi dear, i have something important to tell you if
can write me back at this id miralfrd@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Samira Mohammed - samiramohammed01@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm

zorpia.com/SamiraMohame0322
Samira
28, female
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑70, in Nauru.

Hi dear, my name is Miss. Samira Mohammed, i would like to be a friend if you wouldn't mind.
and there is something i will also like to discuss with you OK? You can write to me on my email Id (samiramohammed01@outlook.com) i hope to hear from you.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

EMILY CLARK - emilyclark697@gmail.com, phone: 404-448-5768

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Reply-To: <emilyclark697@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:14:32 +0000
Subject: FROM EMILY CLARK

IP:41.82.142.18
ISP:SONATEL
City:Dakar

Hello
Am Emily Clark from United State contact me back as soon as you get this email showing that you got my
mail or call me on my phone number 404-448-5768 or my private email:(emilyclark697@gmail.com) for info

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Emily Clark

Return to “Other types of African scams”