It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Please write reviews for our books on amazon

How You Can Support the Fight
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am

As you all might know, romancescam.com has two books out now.

1) "Your profile has very much liked me" - Funny scammer quotes

[$15 as paperback book on amazon.com and 10 as a pdf from http://www.romancescam.com/book.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , which is where the shiny button above leads to]

Amazon link for reviews or orders ;): http://www.amazon.com/Your-profile-very ... 001&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2) "The Scam Survivors Handbook" - Advice from scam survivors worldwide in their own words - Dedicated to the public domain

[free download right-click from http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ssh.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - also on amazon as download for the kindle ebook reader for 99c]

Amazon link for reviews or orders ;): http://www.amazon.com/The-Scam-Survivor ... 194&sr=1-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Since both are on amazon now, thanks mostly to Wayne´s steady work, the outright question I have is, please write reviews :) Thank you for any help from you.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Please write reviews for our books on amazon

Postby duckhunter » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 am

Hon, the link to SSH is broken.

Also, how much space do I have ... seems my review might be a couple paragraphs lol.
Last edited by duckhunter on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 am

Works now. It was an errant semicolon.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 am

Just testing if people were paying attention ;) (Plus, it was 1:18 AM here.)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 am

Thought I would put mine here to give others the motivation. I've never written a review before, but I have read one or two, so did the best I could based on what I have seen.
Most scam victims have little or no knowledge of the crime before encountering their first online scammer. When confronted by a smooth, charming romance scammer, the average response is to believe in the love that is being offered. But from that trust stems pain and financial ruin. It is not stupidity but lack of education that leads to this heartache and destruction.

In a valient effort to bring this phenomena to light, Wayne S Cambaiter has written The Scam Survivors' Handbook, the second of what we hope will be many on the subject. Wayne's many years of experience with scam - from scambaiting to supporting wounded souls, and gaining media attention in an effort to educate the world - has led to this groundbreaking look at the real people, their ordeals, and their climb back from heartbreak and ruin. Powerful and informative. A must read.
awww geez ... keep finding changes that need doing lol.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 am

Okay, a problem. I am not able to write a review as I have not purchased the book. I would love to, but cannot due to financial difficulties and lack of a credit card. I am embarrassed and frustrated.

If anyone does purchase the book and cares to write a review but doesn't know how, please feel free to use mine. Please make sure only one person uses it though.

Return to “Supporting Romancescam”