It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Fredrick Miller, fredrick_miller@rocketmail.com - Jeffrey Miller Photo

Questions to be Answered in Your Own Language
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:08 am

Fredrick Miller, fredrick_miller@rocketmail.com
This mugu seems to be targeting Japanese women. I am posting here in Japanese.

Fredrick Wood Miller、自称米軍兵士、アフガニスタン駐留。

写真はJeffrey Millerさんの写真です。メインのフォーラムをご覧ください。詐欺師による盗用が非常に多い方の一人で、すでに2016年9月時点でPart 4までフォーラムの会議室が存在します。
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 71#p478471

この写真を使った人物がデートサイト、婚活サイト、交流サイト、SNS等で現れたら、名前がジェフリー・ミラーであろうとなかろうと詐欺師です。

彼と「ビデオチャットをした」という経験があるとしても、彼は偽物です。顔をよく見ると、顔かたちがよく似た別の男性であることがわかります。そしてその男性の映像でさえ、あらかじめ撮影されたものをあたかも相手が画面の向こうにいるかのように装うアプリケーションを使って、ビデオチャットの画面にストリーミングしているのです。こちらの英語のトピをご参照ください。
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=37784

1)詐欺師のメッセージ(大文字と小文字の一人称の混在、これは典型的です。)
HI my love
Thank you for your mail. I enrolled in the army 21 years ago as a special candidate when i was 29 years old and i was born on 1st April 1966, not 1956 as i just noticed on my profile which i believe was a typographical error. I am very used to hearing that i look younger than my age because most of my friends say that all the time and because of it most people gave me the nickname "BabyFace"...lol! I guess why i look much younger than my age is because i take care of myself by eating healthy food and exercising often.
I understand your point because most times its not good to have your details on the internet because its not safe. The key to having a strong relationship that can stand the test of time is honesty and trust. You will agree with me that honesty brings about trust in a friendship. I dislike lies a lot especially when it is said to deceive someone and that is why i want us to be very honest with each no matter how pain it may be.
Anyway there are some aspects in my life that i would like to share with you. I know i can trust you because my spirit and soul says i should do so. I'm the only child of my parents. I was virtually raised by my mother who worked really hard to see that i have the best Education. it is very sad that she is not here with me but i know one day we shall meet in Heaven. Robbie, my son is the only relation i have. I lost my mom long ago when i was 20 years old. She raised me and made me whatever i am today, i love her so much but my only pain is that she is no longer here for me to show her i appreciate all the extra love she gave me. I grew up not knowing who my dad was. Life as a young boy was very terrible for me as my friends used to diss me by calling me a bastard. I will cry and run back to my mum asking her that she should tell me the truth who my father is but to no avail. One day she called me and started telling me about my father. She said my dad is a Hispanic and that both of them were very much in love with each other before she got pregnant of me. She said my dad's people didn't allow him to marry her because of cultural differences. They kept on seeing though but when my dad's parents learned that they were still seeing they migrated away from U.S and eventually they lost contact.
The truth is that I cannot really say why i like you but i think you are far from the usual. Everything about you is so beautiful to me. I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you. I don't know how to tell you, so I am going to put my feelings in words, on this page. Since the day I met you, I haven't been the same. My feelings, I just can't seem to tame. I am starting to care for you in a different way. I think of you every day! I love everything about you! I can't get you off my mind, damn, you got me feeling stupid, because I know you may not feel the same, but my feelings just keep growing each and every day. Well, what I am trying to tell you is I am SPRUNG, and I am falling for you - yes, this is true! But I understand if you don't feel the same. Damn, I know this sounds lame,but I have to let you know how I really feel. And this is no lie, I am for real.Sometimes I wish I could just jump out of my seat and run to your arms. I don’t know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy. True love is about the other person, it’s not about yourself. What is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you because you are YOU!!!. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you!
If you are mine for real, I'll put you on top of my most valuable goods, my antiques, diamonds, pearls and riches; I'll put you in a glass showcase by yourself, and polish you every day, keep you glittering and I will honor, cherish, squeeze and hold you tight. At night, I'll carry you and place you on my pillow, right by my side, and after-wards us, kiss you goodnight, and hold you all through the night, and do it right. I'd give all I can to keep you. I like you so much.
With love,
Fredrick

2)手口はミリタリーボックス詐欺です。戦地で得た金塊を安全な日本で預かってほしいと言ってくる。
Hi my love (name),
Your thoughts saved my life, our van got hit by RPG and the power turned it over. I took a bullet, we got pinned down and no exit, we received heavy firing and secured a safe position till our back up came to our rescue, throughout, of all that with the sound of bullets all through this moment face to face with death I never paused thinking about you, I wanted to live to see another day for you.
I am OK, the bullet passed through my laps, nothing to fear, it is just a flesh cut, at least now I will be out of action for a week. I decided to write you, for now my dearest love I am out of action. I read your mails and got a hard on, I have never felt this honey for a very long time, how I wish you are here by my side to nurse my wound. I am in love with you and believe me you don't know how crazy I am in love with you already, since we started flowing with words of passion, since you confessed to me that you feel the same way I do, there is no single second that passes by that I don't get lost dreaming of us being one in flesh, wishing second by second to be with you, my heart is filled up with so much emotions for you that all I do everyday is pray for time to fly so i can be with you.
Today something wonderful happened, something that will change our life forever but then this can only happen if you love me as strong as I do, I know that you truly love me and that is why I will let you into every part of my heart for you to see all the secret in there. During our patrol our Intel passed a resourceful information to us and with the lead, coupled with our base approval we made the confrontation and to our greatest surprise we discovered in their hide out lots of ammunition, a plan for a suicide attack still in planning against our base, and gold bars.
This people are terrible, how can a human being sit and plan to kill his follow human being in the name of religion, it is unbelievable. On our way back to camp we made a stop and our overall team commandant mapped out some of the gold bars for us to share for our well being. I have with me as I am sending this mail 28kgs of Gold Bar (24K). My fear is that this gold cannot be safe in the camp and I cannot send it to my house with the attempted burglary that happened some time ago as all eyes would be at my house. Who do i send it to, who can I trust to keep it for me, my love no one but you.
My pretty love, would you safeguard the Gold ? Our medical supply will be coming in any moment from now, all I need to do is hand them over the bag as personal belonging of a death solider which needs to be delivered to his relations and it will get to you. I can plead with the flight accompanying diplomat that clears our medical supply to lift it out of our base.
I hope to hear from you soonest.
With love,
Fredrick
3)そして金塊は「外交官」と呼ばれる人物に手渡され、家まで宅配されることになる。自分は米国軍人で人をだましたりはしないなどと言っていますが、これを信じてしまうと恐ろしいことになります。
Hi my love ( ),
I have been trying to reach you since but to no avail on skype. The red cross people who supplies us with medical needs have arrived here. I met a diplomat who came also with the group and he said he would be leaving for United States and will then deliver the gold to you as soon as you tell him your address. My angel, when the gold reaches the diplomat will contact your email address. You have nothing to worry about my love as it is safe. You know i am an officer of the United States Army. I swore an oath that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; I daily place my life in harms way in compliance with this oath and in all clearness of conscience and in obedience to the Will of God and the constitution of the United States of America. Therefore i will not do anything illegal or against the law. Before we went for the operation, we were promised by our commanding officer that we would only go as volunteers because the danger was great. However as a reward, we would gain a portion of any valuable we obtain in the course of the operation. This is what we got and therefore it is neither secret nor illegal. However, not all our colleagues are men of good conscience. Some will try to steal from others and because of this, I will like to move the gold out to you. Never imagine, my love, that I will be party to anything illegal. It is against the oath I have sworn before God and before my fellow citizens of the United States of America.
I know now that what we have is so very true because I can see myself in you.
Plenty of love,
Fredrick
4)この後、外交官からコンタクトがあり、外交官は偽のパスポート写真を送ってくる。パスポートはタイのタクシン元首相のニカラグアパスポート。Yang Ji Hongなどという人物は存在しません。彼の言う通りに手数料を支払うと、ほかの税金や保険料や手数料などと称して次から次へとお金を要求され、気が付くかお金が出せなくなるまで徹底的に吸い取られます。どうかここを検索して見つけた方は絶対にJeffrey Millerの写真を使った兵士とその関係者を信じないでください。「外交官」の脅しは取るに足りません。ブロックして彼らから連絡が受け取れないようにすればあなたは安全です。
My name is Yang Ji Hong, I am a diplomat. Please find enclosed a scanned copy of my Diplomatic
Passport.
I refer to a consignment found to be containing Gold Bars weighing 28kg (24K) which was handed over to me by Fredrick Wood Miller for onward delivery to you. I wish to inform you that i am in Japan now and that after due consultations with the Red Cross, I have reasons to believe that the consignment is genuine and did not contravene any International Law. Therefore approval has been granted for onward shipment of the consignment to you. However, Am now waiting to board a flight to New York but the Airport Authrorities are insisting that irrespective of the fact that the gold shippment is covered by Diplomatic Immunity,it is required that a Diplomatic Yellow Tag (DYT) be obtained in accordance with the Customs and Excise Act . However, you are required to pay a stipulated fee for the issuance of a Diplomatic Yellow Tag. Please get back to me asap so that i can direct you on how to pay for the Diplomatic Yellow Tag so that the package will not be seized in the Airport by the authorities. I look for in anticipation for your understanding and co-operation to enable me discharge my delivery obligations to you without further delay.
Note: You are required to keep the details of the delivery secret to avoid jeopardizing the safety of the consignment while on transit.
Yours Faithfully,
Yang Ji Hong

The street address scammer used does not exists.
彼の住所は存在しません。交差点のど真ん中でも104番。その先は104より大きな番号になってゆく。
Fredrick wood Miller
#76 Cherry St Seattle,WA 98104 2288 U.S.A

The diplomat photo was stolen from former Thai Prime Minister Mr. Thaksim. (He had Nicaraguan passport and this has became scandal.)
「外交官」の写真はタイの元首相タクシン氏のものです。ニカラグアのパスポート疑惑の報道写真を盗んで使っています。
http://www.antithaksin.com/BlankForm.php?Aid=0801019

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Non-English speaking users”