It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Theresa Vail

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:22 am

Pictures stolen from Theresa Vail - Miss Kansas in 2014, see right below.

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? Well, my name is Sgt Miss patricia paula as i told you earlier, I am US Military Officer currently in syria now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 28 years like, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you .

Sgt Miss patricia

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016

Miss Kansas 2013 - Theresa Vail

2nd white profile posted here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=102585

for black edition
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&t=102365

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Walter - rosewalter4u@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:48 pm

zorpia.com/RoseWalter39
Rose
31, Warsaw, Poland
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99, in Belgium.

Greetings My name is Sargent Rose Walter i hope we can be friends?
If yes contact me direct to my address for my details and my photo.
Contact me at. rosewalter4u@gmail.com

Image --> Sgt. Theresa Vail
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_Vail

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica - devoted.singles

Postby Myra » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 pm

jessica6900
27, Woman, Single
Dakar, Senegal
Looks for: Man
20 - 34 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image ---> Theresa Vail talks about gun rights ---> very appropriate issue giving a big input for todays election ;)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

laura jones - laurajones395@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:56 pm

laura jones
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6044828753

laurajones
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6047235987

Compliment to you and i hope you are doing great Dear please write me back with this email,
( laurajones395@gmail.com )

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Haley Rogers - haleyrogersgt@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi dear please write me on haleyrogersgt@ gmail .com there is something i need to let you know

z, Haley
38, Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
Last seen 19 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑80, in Japan.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

haleyrogersgt@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello My Dear,

How is your day going i am really happy you wrote back to me ,I will like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too. Once again my name is Sgt Haley Vail Rogers, I am 28 years old a native of Colorado Denver in United States of America and I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism ,I am really doing the best i can to keep most soldiers that are injured alive, and it is really not an easy task but as a Medical soldiers i make sure i do the best i can and leave the rest for God. I graduated from the 32D Medical Brigade

It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in the next message and have a Dog name Billy he is a good friend too. i love travelling and singing too and i have been to Italy and some other European countries too

Please do send some pictures if you have a free time and tell me more about your self too, i will be signing off now because i have to go for my Military base security routine.

Regards
Sgt Haley Vail Rogers
Image Image Image
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hayley Rogers Vail, sgthaleyrogers2017@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:39 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!RogersVail
Rogers, 29
London

please contact me with (sgthaleyrogers2017 @gmail.com)for more chart

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dhlcourierservice38@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:36 am

schieble50
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Hispanic / Latino

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i am good girl looking for a good friends here

dhlcourierservice38@yahoo.com

IP: 85.9.20.149
Organization: Cyberghost

bad IP, it was used in scams before

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Jessica Vail - jessicavailusaarmy@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 am

jessynice
- 34 y/o woman
- from Albany, New York, USA
- English, Russian, Ukrainian
- seeking a man from 29 to 39 y/o

Personal details of jessynice

Name jessica
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1983 March 03
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation Doctor
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely

jessynice are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 29-39
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Marriage, Relationship

I am Sgt.Jessica Vail.
A military nurse and citizen of United States of America am working with U.N United Nation i am single a kind and tender young lady.
I can be a good friend and a passionate lover. I always try to learn something new in this life. And I always do everything with love. My close people would tell you that I have a tender heart and reliable character. I am a kind and joyful person, helpful and responsive. I am sociable and positive. I like laughing and I enjoy my life with a smile upon my face. I have good sense of humor and I like to have fun. I am faithful, caring, attentive, affectionate and passionate woman get back to me for more communication and to know our self's better i am new to this site and will not be often here due to the nature of my job,
E-mail: jessicavailusaarmy@gmail.com
Date: 2017-03-23 07:37:57

Joyce Lynne in Google+
https:/ /plus.google.com/113742136450755903631

https:/ /twitter.com/Theresa_Vail?lang=de

http:/ /www. wideopenspaces.com/exclusive-interview-with-theresa-vail/

........ Mail is out!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi,

How are you ? your health job and family ? i hope you are fine,
My dear remember the best friendship usually begin unexpectedly and distance is just a test of faith to see how far friendship can travel,
I am really seeking for a true friendship with trust i believe that age is just a number, nationality, tongue, educational qualification, color, job all those things have nothing to do with love real friendship comes from the heart which does not count age.
I am Jessica Vail a United State Air Force and citizen of the United States of America,
Completed my basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, (Texas).
but i am now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of there formal president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation,
I am 32years old, single.
I also attached my pictures and i hope you will like them.
More about me,
I like table tennis, horse riding, going to cinema, jogging and golf as favorite sport, listen to jazz and rock music, very romantic and honest, hates lies. i think I am sensitive and kind to people, people do says that i am good in protecting people, i enjoy making peace, forgiving, loving and of my hobbies, like to laugh, i live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, i am hard working to my job and always enjoy it, i have peace in my heart and always dream for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, i am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with,

Here in the military Base under mission, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and computer so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time, Well how is life generally with you over there ?

As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job, I will like to know more about you, and your likes, dislike and life experience,

You should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me,

Extend my greetings to your family and friends over there,

I wait to read from you again.

regards
Sgt.Jessica Vail.

...... no IP traceable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello dear.

How are you doing with your health and work? i hope all is fine with you.
I am sorry for the delay in my reply to your email is due to the nature of my job i really don't have much time online lately.
secondly i don't know much about Mexican Americans
To be honest with you ever since i receive your email i have been thinking of you lately but i am scared i don't want to make wrong choice.
Dear i am fragile,romantic and too emotional girl i would like to know more about you like your marital status, what u do for a living and so on.
I am really looking for a sincere man honest and integrity, a man i can trust to share idea my wealth and my world together, a man that can build a family with me,
I am an orphan and i am of age i need to settle down with a responsible man to raise our kids i am planing to resign from the military after this assignment so that i can stick to a man i love and build our future together
If you know you are not a play boy neither a joker get back to me i have a lot to share with you,
Thank you once more for your response to my previous massage

Have a blessed day

regards
Sgt. Jessica Vail.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi Dear.

Thanks for your response to my email how are you doing today with your work and health i hope fine sorry am late in reply because i am a very busy person.
Your like are amazing but is quite unfortunate that i don't sing.
My dear here in the military Base under mission, we are not making use of private mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time,
Thanks again for your kindness in writing back i am very impressed with the content of your mail i really want to establish a real and trust worthy relationship, which can lead to marriage / business partnership or otherwise
First i want to use this medium again to give you a little information about myself my work and intention of contacting you,
I'm in Libya in the war zone for peace-keeping mission assign by the United Nation because of the current crisis in Libya.
It is certain to inform you that here at the military camp mobile phones are not allowed only radio massage and email communications.
My decision to go into relationship with you is because i do not know how long we will remain in this area of war and as orphan who do not have any one to assist me in some certain things i am obliged to put my simple trust in you.
My dear we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs almost every time by the terrorist but to GOD be the glory we always defeat them anytime we have encounter with them during one of our rescue mission in a militants strong hood and after a successful defeat we found a safe box containing a large sum of money belonging to the revolutionaries that is used to buy arms and ammunition to fight masses and humanity it was agreed by all Military,s involved in the rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did.
My share of the total fund is $2,7 000,000 (two million seven hundred thousand dollars).
I can not go to the bank with the money because we are not allowed using cash or credit card here in the military base all our logistics is been taking care by the United Nation that was the oath we took before taking up this assignment i have packed the money in a briefcase and registered it to a security company here in Libya as a diplomatic material the security company has also promise that they will deliver the briefcase to any destination as long as its been registered by a U.S personnel like me,
I seek your assistance to evacuate the briefcase worth $2.7,000.000 if only you can assure me that the briefcase will be safe in your care until I finish my service here
This is not stolen money and there is no danger or risk involved in receiving the briefcase.
If you want me to share the money with you i am ready to give you 30% of the total money in the briefcase by the end of this project while the balance will be my investment capital in any country of my choice i am making an impassioned plea with you not to discuss this issue with a third party,
If you have any reason to reject this offer, destroy this email to avoid information leakage, because it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not betray my trust, or keep my dream shattered.
Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing to you all this after our first and second email exchange i must say that my mind convinced me through the content of your email that you are the trust worthy person that can help me receive and keep the money save secondly i am in a war zone no body knows what tomorrow is going to be but since i have survive two bomb attack i believe that i will come back alive that is what prompted me to start looking for someone trustworthy and reliable in helping me to receive the briefcase
After this business i have plans to resign from the Army and invest the money and start a new life not as a soldier anymore i wish to have a family and leave a normal life i am not praying for death but if anything happens to me in this battle field you have to take 50% of the money for your self then 50% for the orphanage that's my wish.
Finally, I would like you to send an immediate response to me on this proposal.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, please send your questions i will be glad to answer it thank you.

with love and trust,
From sgt.Jessica Vail.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi dear

Is been quite a long time we where deployed to U.S MEXICO BORDER that is why i was unable to reach you all this while i hope all is fine with you

I can give you my passport copy or military Id card so if we can continue with the passport or Military Id card then let know thanks

I hope to read your mail again

Have a nice day
regards
Jessica Vail.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maureen Hester, maureenhester22@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 pm

onlinechat
Maureen

Last Login: August 5, 2017
Membership: Registered User

Image Image Image ---> pic also on g+

Image Image Image

Hi my pleasure to meet you I will like to established a serious relationship with you encase you wish to know more about me here my email address(maureenhester22@gmail. com)I will wait for Sooners reply.

with this pic and the add. pics - se below - over 50 profiles on FB only :-o

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

tikiboi2017@yandex.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:57 pm

schieblyn
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: alabama
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Muslim
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

hello, my name is miss schieble,from united state of America, but because of the nature of my job i do travel to different countries of the world for peace keeping.because we has sworn an oath to defend our integrity and to also bring peace for all humanity by the grace of God almighty.its my pleasure to be in your mist and i believe that am welcome here, if yes i need responds from my people here on this very social media.

IP: 45.125.244.98
ISP: KGOVPS
Services: Suspected network sharing device

Return to “Military scams”