It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Jennings, sgtrichard001@outlook.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Pictures stolen fromCommand Sgt. Maj. Thomas W. Jennings, see below.

matchdoctor
Kingrichy1
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 63
Raceland, Louisiana, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday
Am here to meet my Queen
about myself:
I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman. and visible views,I am serving the US Army.I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming.In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors.
I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. I believe after that, if two people are right for each other then they will get to know each other as they go along and work it out on the way.I am also looking for a loving,caring,honest and a woman that can make me happy when am having a bad day. Looks are not important,its the person inside that matters.Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed.

Hello...How is your day.. I'm serving the US Army and currently on a deployment in Kabul Afghanistan for a peace making mission....This is my first experience in the Internet. I liked your profile and photo and I want to know you better, but now I have to leave for patrol.. I guarantee that I am a nice man and know how to treat a lady..The site won't post my pictures..Could you leave me by email for further communication with me?There we could exchange pictures and know each other better.. This is my email address (Sgtrichard001@outlook.com) Thank you in advance.
Sgt Richard.

Image Image

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tom Jennings

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 am

clone;
znakomstv-v-moskve.ru/club/jennings/
Nick: Jennings
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Name: Jennings Tom
Born: January 16, 1972
Region: Tennessee
City: Manchester

I'm looking for:
And women aged 40 - 93 years
I am looking for: marriage and family

About yourself:
I am a passionate man with a kind heart, willing to share my life with a special woman. She does not have to be a super heroine but a super woman. I am a romantic and still feel there is a rainbow connection out there for me. There are lots of things we live for in life. The one thing I seek now is a partner to share the special moments. A woma with a heart to love me and treasure each moment in life. I want to laugh with her, walk on a sandy beach with her, take the time to hold each other, time for a kiss, time for loving, and to hear those wonderful words, "I love you". Today in this world, that is not so easy to find. We live and experience hurts to seek the desires of the heart. Though I am not a dreamer. I truly believe there is a soul mate, and Kindred spirit, and there is one for me.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Jennings, sgtrichard001@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

rosebrides
Richard
Basalt, Colorado, USA
Looking for a woman 37-62

I speak: English
Work: Law Enforcement / Military / Security
Religion: Christian
Marital status: Divorced
Child Stay with me
Plans to have children: Not sure

same blurbs as in starting post

Image Image Image

RPO = Command Sgt. Maj. Thomas W. Jennings
for bio
see
usar.army.mil/Leadership/Article-View/Article/587088/command-sgt-maj-thomas-w-jennings/

Magestic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Magestic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Hola buenas tardes, he conocido a esta persona en un perfil de Rosebrides, ya me ha mandado un correo electrónico, me considero una mujer inteligente que ha trabajado muy cercanamente con la Policía de mi país, compruebo siempre a través de Internet si esa persona es quien realmente dice quien es, me resulta curioso las el interrogatorio al que me ha sometido, me suelo hacer la idiota para indagar más y me suele funcionar bastante bien, porque no aporto información que pueda vulnerar mi seguridad. Pues gracias a eso he encontrado a este individuo aquí en su web, a mi me ha facilitado la información del último perfil que tienen Vds. el de Basalto Colorado que su edad son 52 años y que tiene una hija de 12.
Lo que me ha hecho sospechar es que su perfil aparece y desaparece en Rosebrides cómo podemos parar a este sinvergüenza? Si necesitan más datos de este individuo, yo soy capaz de seguirle el juego el tiempo necesario, me gustaría saber donde se puede denunciar y como solucionar esto para que no engañen a más mujeres. Muchas gracias por su tiempo y espero su respuesta

Hello good afternoon, I have met this person in a profile of Rosebrides, already sent me an email, I consider myself an intelligent woman who has worked very closely with the Police in my country, I always check via the Internet if that person is Who really says who he is, I'm curious about the interrogation he has submitted to me, I usually do the idiot to investigate more and I usually work quite well, because I do not contribute information that may violate my security. Well thanks to that I found this guy here on his website, he has provided me with the information of the last profile that you have of Basalto Colorado that his age is 52 years and that he has a daughter of 12.
What has made me suspect is that your profile appears and disappears in Rosebrides how can we stop this scoundrel? If they need more data from this individual, I am able to follow the game the necessary time, I would like to know where they can report and how to solve this so that they do not deceive more women. Thank you very much for your time and I await your response.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Basalto Colorado

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Magestic

Welcome to RS and thank you for the report. Please kindly post a fake profile , email address and phone number used. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE. Surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Please know that photos are stolen from the soldiers. Scammers are NIGERIAN mafia and our police, army or FBI have no jurisdiction in Nigeria. It is very not fear that crime is unpunished mostly because scammers "support" local police and they close the eyes on the crimes.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

patrickcarlucci18@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 am

hello
how are you doing
patrickcarlucci18 at gmail dot com send me yours too

m, harold1819 "Hi..."
52 year old man from Chicago, Illinois Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
EthnicityOther
Never married
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am

quote from anonymous report:
This person sgtrichard 001@outlook.com is a scammer because I've been talking to him and he says his name is Alika Sann he's serving in IRAQ in the army rightnow
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Paxos2001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Paxos2001 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi
I have just found pictures on your website of a US Military Officer who states he is Patrick Jennings Carlucci from Avon Conneticut.
The email address i was given is patrickcarlucci18@gmail.com
I was approched by this man on 'Plenty of Fish'
He advised he was in the Ukraine on peacemaking missions.
He has a daughter aged 8 whose mother died in childbirth. His parents are dead and he has no other relatives. Looking to retire to the UK
He also stated he had a house in the UK. and gave his location on Plenty of Fish as a town in the UK.
All the pictures that are here I have received.
I became suspicious when I was told I would have to apply to his commander for his leave to be granted I asked for his military email address and he became aggressive telling me he was not allowed to give this as it has to be kept secret.
His first contact with me was on the 4th August 2017. via WhatsApp.
I hope that this scammer is stopped from preying on vulnerable women.
The number that is being used to send messages is +1 (267) 527-9824

thank you
Kind regards
Cathy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Paxos2001

Thank you for reporting. We are glad you became suspicious before it got too late.
Please kindly post a fake profile and email address if you can , then BLOCK and IGNORE Nigerian mafia. Surf safe online.

Paxos2001
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Paxos2001 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 pm

patrickcarlucci@gmail.com
Contact number +1(267)527-9824
Avon Connecticut
Bought a house in the uk
Looking for soul mate

Posting on plenty of fish dating website

vjc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vjc » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 am

This person is a scammer I have been talking to him for 10 months he's used Richard jennings
Patrick carluii and David Jennings
Erickson Jennings he uses the name as Alika Sann he'll tell you he loves you he's going to marry you and he has a friend Henry hart aka patchy sann
Aka Richie hart sann Benton
They said there in Accra Ghana or Afghanistan Kabul there on a military peace keeping camp I have everyone of the pictures that are on the romance scammers sites in my phone at this time he's s over dating sites he gets mad if you tell him he's on those sites and why are you looking searching for me wants you to send 3000.00 and his commander will put the rest in for his leave home his wife died 6 yrs ago in a car crash had a son is over in the schoolwhere's he deployed gets ugly easy he's like a spoilt brat he told me today they found 270thousand dollars in a talibans oasis discovered a lot of money he got 12.5 million dollars and needs you to put it in an alliantcreditu.cf he wants you to open the account because the money need to be out of there before Christmas or there going to take it people please don't fall for his stupidness he's on manaco dating sites as screen names Jayjay and Ceaser please stay away from him he's trouble there on twitter viber whattsapos hangouts and all kinds of dating sites police and fire fighter sites Japanese dating sites please please please stay away and don't friend request he's on Facebook as Adam Jennings in a military suit he stole Major SGT Thomas W Jennings identity and pictures he has 7 pictures on Pig busters for a scammer and under picture of him in white fhoets / golden retriever is location pending I have 3 different phone numbers he's using and one for his friend they both are scammers for sure they both get ugly so easy if any one needs pictures of them please contact me I have about 50 fake ones that he's using on different sites

These are pictures he uses frequently on dating sites fire fighter police sites Japanese dating sites twitter Facebook viber hangouts app WhatsApp email Sannalkiasann77@gmail.com plus all the ones he created with the post on romancescsmmers we all need to stick together and catch him and his friend thank you for everyone's help in solving this scammer

vjc
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vjc » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:13 am

Scammer is all I'm going to say he's definitely a scammer I have 50 pictures of the pictures and identity he's stolen from a soldier. They've found big he's found 27.5 million dollars from a tail ban in afgahanistan kabul and the government doesn't know they have it and it needs to be put in a bank by Christmas and if not someone will steal it plus he'll want you to open a bank account at alliantcreditu.cf please please please don't anyone do this for him I've talked to him for 10 months he'll promise you the world we'll I'm promising him the world by contacting the FBI will all the pictures and messages he's sent me . He's such a dirt bag we all need to stick together and catch him and his friend Henry hart Richie hart Samuel wilkinson please don't except and request from any JENNINGS

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Jennings, Sannalkiasann77@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 am

vjc

Thank you for reporting Ghanaian mafia posing as this man. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Never tell scammers that you know who they are. They are very bad people and will try to ruin your computers with viruses.

kimberly.roberts
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kimberly.roberts » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 pm

I received a Facebook message from a Michael white, claiming to be from Dayton Ohio, he is using two of the pictures I see on this site , said his wife died from a car crash ten years ago and has a ten year old.child, said he's stationed in west Africa

Return to “Military scams”