It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General Austin S. Miller

African scammers posing as military personnel.
purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:11 am

Picture stolen from US Army General Austin S. Miller, African scammers are even using his name, see below.

All this information verify by GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH. I met these two men who are the same? Here is what all everyone had to say or not to say? Michael .... on OKC 8/15/2016 username...... 00sweet_blue 56 • Conyers, GA...Hi there..I am Michael .... I said Hi back and asked him his occupation and such, but, he never replied.

Kevin......met on OKC 8/15/2016 username = HappyLove1221 52 • ConyersGA • /profile/HappyLove1221/questions
Kevin....Hello pretty i admire your smile how are you doing?Well my name is Kevin and yours?
Kevin.....I seek someone who is Honest,Caring, Loving, Kind,intelligent.I have no problem with the distance and moreover,I am willing to relocate for the right person anywhere in the world.................What do you do for living and do you have kids?.....Kevin.........Would you devote time and commitment if you find the Right Man or someone interesting??. ....Kevin....No kids .......ME....Well of course. But, we can not marry. What is your occupation? .....Kevin......I am into Mechanical Engineering in there Army. and i am a leader of 216 men out here....with no kids. ....ME......You are in the MILITARY. Where are you stationed right now? Yes, you said no kids before. How long have you been in the MILITARY? Where were you born and raised? .....Kevin......I am in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission.. ....Kevin........I will like to chat with you and get to know more about each other and see where the future lead us to but i am having bad connection with my IM here.Can you kinldy give me your number so we can text for now and to know more and shear some pics as well ......ME.....Sorry, I will not share information with you, at this time. I prefer to chat here, for now. Sorry! ........ME.....Or do you have an email, I could respond to you with? Kevin...........Do you have any email address so i can email you later as well Mine is Armykevin4@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of General Austin S. Miller

Postby minerva » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:50 am

ojichekorterry@gmail.com

FMF
hector12345 Profile:

Age & Gender: 64 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Other / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

CHAT

Date: 2017-06-01 03:14 AM
Subject: hello

i am hector miller from the state,i work with the US military special agent. i will like us to get to know each other better my dear.

Date: 2017-06-04 02:09 AM
Subject: RE: hello

okay dear, i will text you on hangout

Date: 2017-06-05 05:40 PM

i have message you but you on hangout but you did not reply me

Date: 2017-06-06 04:54 AM

ojichekorterry@gmail.com. this is my ID. hope you are doing good my dear.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hector Miller - ojichekorterry@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 am

RPO:
General Austin S. Miller
=>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_S._Miller

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Austin S. Miller

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 am

Hangouts and G+

plus.google.com/u/0/110760835799686453698
gerald miller
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

angeliraqifreedom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby angeliraqifreedom » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Attn:
The latest scammer using General Austin S. Miller's photos is on facebook.com/rich.mill1990 and uses the email address generalrichardmiller101@outlook.com. He also sends text messages utilizing the cell number (661)422-5631.
He claims he is in Syria as an FA-50 and his mission is Force. You can google the assumed name he uses and pictures and articles of General Austin S. Miller. He claims he is General RIchard Miller and that he is a 4 Star General in the US Army. Lives in Los Angeles. That his wife passed away in a motor vehicle accident and has a 19 year old son named Francis who resides with his mother in the state of Virginia. He will ask you to buy iTunes cards which are not available in Syria. He can message you on facebook messenger but can't buy an iTunes Gift Card from Apple. No way! Ladies beware!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generalrichardmiller101@outlook.com, (661)422-5631

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:39 pm

angeliraqifreedom

Thank you for reporting. Please BLOCK those Nigerian rats and IGNORE. Be safe online!

Phone Number (661) 422-5631 is Valid VoIP Los Angeles CA
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

sandrayates
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sandrayates » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:38 am

Approached by Austin M on Tagged using photos of Gen. Austin Scott Miller. Wants to meet up on Hangouts

Email: Gen.milleraustin54@gmail.com

Used same language as previous post of "my dear"

I am providing photos of the account and photos using.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

gen.milleraustin54@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Glad you found out earlier and not sent any money :)

Hangouts PP

gen.milleraustin54@gmail.com

more clear pic

stolen from here
fortbenningphotos.com/Maneuver-Center/Departments/Public-Affairs-Office/VIP-Group-Visits/2014-VIP-and-Group-Visits/2014-07-24-Dinner-IHO-LTG/i-tt7F98t

Debarah walz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Debarah walz » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 am

I have been chatting with general Austin Scott Miller how can I know he is the real General Austin Scott Miller.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:34 pm

the real General will not chatting with all people in the internet, and more busy with his real life duty. Just post all info that you have bout him here such as his email id, pictures, phone number, etc so we can help you to found out he is real or fake. and Welcome to RS :)

Hm.102769
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hm.102769 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:59 pm

I have been chatting with general Austin Scott Miller how can I know he is the real General Austin Scott Miller.
Don’t count on it...we have been chatting since Nov 19....let’s think of this realistically.....do you really think a Handsome 4 star General would be online finding strangers to get romantically involved with?

celtic163
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Gen. Austin Scott Miller - austin.miller6012@gmail.com

Postby celtic163 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Scammer posing as LtGeneral Austin Scott Miller using instagram as initial contact then going to google plus. I swear when are they going to learn to quit using such high profile names that are easily check on military.com. I don't understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lt. Gen. Austin Scott Miller - austin.miller6012@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:03 pm

^^avatar hangouts

Thanks for posting this scam.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

MV123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MV123 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Was approached on words with friends by someone posing as Austin Miller. He said hey, told me he was serving in Afghanistan and needs someone to talk to. The red flag is that he immediately asked me to swap over to WhatsApp and send him my phone number. When I asked him why the switch over to WhatsApp, he said it was for security reasons. I told him no. So far he hasn’t given up, which is even stranger. We’ve barely said two words to each other. His persistence to speak to someone he doesn’t even know is just peculiar. I’m asking myself why would a handsome decorated war hero and a current public figure in a powerful position risk picking up women online? The answer is he wouldn’t. I’m glad I found this forum. It confirmed my suspicions.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genaustins_miller1@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 am

interpals
ausin_872 ausin, 57 y.o.
Oakland, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”