It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jessica Lynch

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Pictures stolen from Jessica Lynch
http:/ /abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/iraq-war-ends-jessica-lynch-revisited-15175756

already in: http://scamdigger.com/2016/08/jessica-l ... gmail-com/ ...... but given Link there is wrong

Profile not available for view.

annebably
29 y/o woman
Arlington, USA

My favorite one
Hello dear, my name is Jessica Lynch,I'm American military and have
something serious and important to tell you please write to me in my email
address (jassicalynch@hotmail.com) because i don't normally come on line
here in .Yours Gen.Jessica.

Date: 2017-07-12 05:48:17

Jessica Lynch
live:jassicalynch

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jassicalynch@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter, my name is Jessica Lynch, I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you I it clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''Apex delivery and security company''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the''Apex delivery and security company''and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country.
I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from

Jessica lynch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:05 pm

My beloved,
Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

Thank you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. Honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any problem.

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit. I chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit told me that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me.

As a military officer on assignment, am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends or relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind

One more thing, i want to let you know that there is no complication in this matter, if you follow my instruction, every thing will go smooth and sound in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if we should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is sealed and trusted between both of us and on no account should you let the ''APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY'' to know the content of the box.

Remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact details to me so that i can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of receiving the cash box and the safe keeping of it on my behalf till i come over to you, then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
Love and care from,
Jessica Lynch

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:17 pm

... immediately her answer ..... Chicken George is pissed coz he shall give proof

i can see that you are playing with this business

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jessica.lynch976@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

jola.co.za/users/view/4897
Jessica
I'm:Female
Looking for:Male
Partner age from:18-80
Birth date:26 April 1983

My favorite one
Hello dear, my name is Jessica Lynch, I'm American military and have something serious and important to tell you please write to me in my email address (jessica.lynch976@gmail.com) because i don't normally come online here on jola.co.za. Yours.Jessica.

Image Image Image

clone;
facebook.com/jessica.lynch.142240
Jessica Lynch
Single
He works in: U.S. Army
She attended: American Military University
Lives in: Aleppo
no friends
Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jessica.lynch976@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:29 pm

jessica1lynch.skyrock.com/profil/
jessica1lynch
Female, 37 years old
Lomé - Togo
Single

My favorite one
Hello dear, my name is Jessica Lynch, i am american military and have something serious and
tell me please email me (jessica.lynch976@yahoo.com) because i do not normally come online
Here in skyrock.com. Yours.Jessica .......

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm

adatingnest.com/Jessica4lynch
Jessica4lynch
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:West Virginia
City:Uhio
Zip Code:10001
Religion:Christian
Ethnicity:Native American

In my own words:
My name is Jessica Lynch, I am good looking, Beautiful and easy going american military woman.
I am here to catch up a nice relationship with a nice person. Looking for:Relationship

Marital Status:Single / Never married
Education:Some High School

Posted 2 weeks ago
My name is Jessica Lynch, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for
a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me for more detail (jessica.lynch976@gmail.com)
Jessica Lynch

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:43 pm

friendfinderdating.net/profile/5441221
Jessica4lynch
Female, 34
Seeking Male
Uhio, WV

My name is Jessica Lynch, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for
a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me for more detail (jessica.lynch976@gmail.com) Jessica Lynch

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessicca - jessiccalynch1192@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

dating-europe.com/profile/5062479
Jessione1
Female , 32 , seeking Male
Holland, Holland, Netherlands
Ethnicity: Native American

About Me:
Hello Dear, how are doing? my name is Jessicca am a good and nice lady,
ok if you come to me you will know more about me OK

Hello dear, how are you doing? i want to make friendship with you and discus a lot of things
with you OK,this is my private email ok write to me OK jessiccalynch1192@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 pm

nudeweb/Jessica4lynch
34 / Female / Straight
New York, Alaska United States
Race: Native American
Education: Some Highschool
I am a nice beautiful military woman from United State.
Image Image

a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me for more detail (jessica.lynch976@gmail.com) Jessica Lynch

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm

jola.co.za/users/view/5134
jessicababy
I'm: Female
Looking for:Male
Partner age from:18-80
Birth date:26 September 1985

My favorite one
Hello dear, my name is Jessica Lynch,I'm American military and have something serious and important
to tell you please write to me in my email address (jassicalynch@hotmail.com) because i don't normally
come on line here in .Yours Gen.Jessica.

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sharon7an2020@gmail.com, sharon5an2013@live.com, blessing3am2016@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 pm

same Senegal scammer as here: viewtopic.php?p=541711#p541711

rose1am
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ny
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle
Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:
i am kind and cooking and cleaning all the time

Subject: sharon7an2020@gmail.com
get back to me via my email sharon7an2020@gmail.com

IP: 154.124.107.85 Dakar, Senegal

=> plus.google.com/u/0/103214077573128423829

Hi
thanks for accepting my friend request,
am mercy from COTE D'IVOIRE u can reach me
Hi
thanks for accepting my friend request,
am mercy from COTE D'IVOIRE u can reach me
(blessing3am2016@gmail.com)
so i can send some of my pics to u and tell u more abt my self
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtjessiccalynchlynch@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 pm

craigsdating.com/profile/5301560
jessic
Female , 33 , seeking Male
Rome, Rome
Greetings to you, I am Jessica from California, Am looking for friendship Greetings to you, I am Jessica from California, Am looking for friendship

am Jessicca, by name and i got interested in you and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind you can contact me on ( sgtjessiccalynchlynch@gmail.com)

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jesslynch607@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Profile not available for view.

jessly4u
33 y/o woman
Virginia Beach, USA

Hello dear, I am Jessica Lynch, I am a US Woman, am supportive and caring,please i will like you to contact me with my mail id; jesslynch607@gmail.com thanks,
Date: 2017-11-02 08:35:13

190899_0_1.jpg

...... let's see if we reach this time the Finale ..... Mail is out!!!!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Lynch - jesslynch607@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Gen.Jessica Lynch 33yrs of age, I am US military officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.So please,i will like you to give me assurance of trust and love that will lead into marriage or real business partner.

Out of the total fund my share was $3.2,000,000 (Three Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be part to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from
Jessica Lynch.

Return to “Military scams”