It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Tookforafool2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby Tookforafool2 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:19 am

My Mason is on Tiktok going by Loganmason12550 or sgtmason007 (Logan Woodside mason). He began talking to me a month ago, within 24 hours was madly in love with me and missed me. He wanted to switch to WhatsApp and is using telephone number:::: 862-930-5248
Every image he has sent I have been able to locate, mostly here. He quicky asked for $150 steam card, and then a second because that didn't work. I did end up sending him $100 worth. This week his bank account is froze. But has yet to ask me for anything else. He can't wait to come home in December and spend the rest of his life with me.
He says he is currently in Negra (South Africa), and from Oklahoma, orphaned as both adoptive parents passed away, and has no family. Girlfriend of 3 years cheated on him with best friend and had his baby. Of course I'm the only one he's talking to! Today he sent me a screenshot which showed him to be in the Jersey area, I don't bother to call him out on it.
Here are some of the pics he sent me.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

DragonFlysKiss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DragonFlysKiss » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:08 am

He is currently running his game on my beat friend. I was in the Air Foexe for 15 years, so when my bestie shared some of his pics in uniform, red flags immediately went up when I seen his uniform. He was wearing the old BDU uniform from many many many moons ago and he should have been wearing the ACU uniform. I told my bestie to ask him why he wasn't wearing the ACU uniform and he kept saying to her that he didn't know what ACU meant and he was in the correct uniform as it was the only uniform the Army has. He has currently moved to TIK TOK to run his game and is going by the same name as the above post. This guy thinks he is slick....

Moesweatt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moesweatt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:12 am

Mason!!! +1 (904) 585-4271 micheal 1(864) 810-0099
Well here I was thinking I met a really nice guy that was only a few miles away ( fort brag nc) and then I run across this.
He hasn’t asked me for anything yet just my email address along with another gentleman that goes by Michael which I do believe is the same person he accidentally sent me a screen shot with a 12 am stamp on it and it was 8:30 pm here. with the same story of his father dying at the age of nine and his wife cheating on him and having his friends baby.
I haven’t sent him anything but why would someone do this. I’m out here looking for a soul mate and these ducks are playing games. Well good luck getting money from me I’m broke.

Cp83
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cp83 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:21 am

His insta was kedd8877
I didn’t find this site in time to save photos or a phone number. However, I met keith Mason through Instagram and he got me off site and we started talking. He said he was planning to come visit when he got home from Kabul. He always posted photos and videos much of which is listed on this site. He told me he had been in the army 12-14 years and that he was from Houston and stationed at fort bliss. We started talking about how he was going to be there for my son and that he loved me etc. I started doing research trying to find any info to prove he was a scammer. He tried to get me to give him access to my cashapp bc he said he was going to put the money in my account for me to get him a card so he could pay his Internet and data so we could continue to communicate. I didn’t give him the money and the next morning he didn’t see it going anywhere that he hoped I had a blessed future. He asked for $200 in itune cards.

Gems87
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gems87 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:27 am

So I fell into the mason trap we have been speaking since July and he always tells me he loves me he misses me and wants to spend the rest of his lift with me when he leave the army this guy is still scamming people he has scammed me and I only wish I had seen this forum before I stupidly give him my personal information and giving him £500 he is doing this on tiktok again now by the names Chris559596, Johnson4213 and Mason7623 and wanting you to talk to him on WhatsApp but all the pictures that he has sent me I have found a lot of them on here and all 3 of these account have at least a lot of the pictures also from this forum on these pages I just want to make people aware of this if they are still talking to him then please block him.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ryanmason521@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Ryanmason521 Oct 9
Hello gorgeous

Ryanmason521
Email ryanmason521@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 30 y.o.
Country United States
City Colorado springs
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Atheist
Body Type Fit
Education Other
Occupation Army
Description
Personal Description I really need seriously relationship

IP Address Geolocation
102.89.3.191 is an IPv4 address owned by Mtnn-Ojota-Region and located in Ijebu Ode, Nigeria

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

DalY
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DalY » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:51 pm

I found it on the okcupid app in the United States. He said his parents died, he has no family. He said his fiance cheated on him with his best friend and stole money from him. He asked me for my Facebook login details. And he asked me $50 to put Internet.

DalY
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DalY » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:01 pm

Disneygirl85
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Disneygirl85 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:18 am

Phone numbers used +1(863-216-6394), +1(229-231-5903), +1(718-952-6184), +1(410-405-6656), (410-210-8061)
I have also fallen into the "Mason trap" The Mason I met was on Facebook Dating back in December 2021 and went by the name of John David Mason from Ohio. He wanted to switch over to WhatsApp so we could talk more and so we did for 3 months. He said he was stationed in a military camp in Wisconsin and had been there for 1 1/2 years and was a combat engineer. Within like 24hrs of talking he was saying that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and that he would provide for me when we were together once he came home, also told me that I was his fiance now(that was within 2 days of talking to him that he was calling me his fiance). He also told me that he loved me and missed me within 2-3 days of talking. He told me how much he collected for his mission allowance and that he didn't have access to it while he was in the camp. Told me that he had been in the military for 8 years. Told me that both parents died and he was an only child, so he had no family. He started asking for money like 3 or 4 days after talking to me. I admit I did send him some money in gift cards like a fool because I was "blinded by love" because he knew all the right charming things to say in the beginning. We would talk everyday and every night. I had thought I finally found the "one love of my life" that I have been waiting for and was finally going to take care of me and my daughter forever. I finally ended it between us because some things were finally making me realize that I was being scammed like a fool. When I was ending the relationship, he was begging me not to leave him that I was all he had and that he loved me and why was I doing this to him after 3 months. Sorry for the long line of pictures but those are pretty much all of the pictures that I got sent plus a few messages from the very beginning of us talking of what he would say to me.

scotschik
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scotschik » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:36 am

He is on plenty of fish too. Knew straight away scammer,reverse searched his image and voila. No convo as yet,but gonna waste his time like hes tryin to waste mine

christinekangah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby christinekangah » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:50 am

hi the ssgt Mason name alexander , and find me on facebook,
he said from California and have 40 years old, and will be retirement in 4 month.
i feel something fishy when he ask me 700$ to pay a fly , if he work for us army , they are money to buy a fly for him, i block him, and he change his number and contact me and block again and in the and a friend of him contact me , block him . so everything to thief money

Libertyt119
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Libertyt119 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:03 pm

So, he has been contacting me. Found me on tiktok using the name Kelvin Mason or Mason Kelvin. Sends me videos and pics on whatsapp. Even photos with his buddies. Asked for gift card, I said no way. He's asking to send a check to me for me to cash... I knew it was to good to be true. I asked to video chat with him. Says he will but hasn't yet...I called him out, and called him a scammer, he still contacts me and wants to chat...

Libertyt119
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Libertyt119 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:13 pm

Here is the images etc he has sent me...

Okayyy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

jordanrobbie2009@gmail.com

Postby Okayyy » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:58 pm

Found him on skout was using this email jordanrobbie2009@gmail.com
Dont trust people anymore cus of this glad i usually reverse image search everyone now but its just exhausting

Image Image

leanagelberg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby leanagelberg » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:26 am

This guy used the name Jordan under pof.com he sayd he was living in oshawa ontario but he was down in texas he said he was mexican he said that he showed me some videochats but i found the video was recorded when the person spoke his voice didn't go like the way the person was moving his mouth in the video of the real guy he lead me on for the last 2 weeks i thought he wanted to be with me but it turned out it was all fake he's on pof presenting himself as Alex he got himself into trouble he said video chatting with me with his boss he blamed me for it he said he wouldn't take any bad things from me he threatened about me 2x he said the other one was he said he was going to hit me than he changed it to love tap the guy was a real bully pardon the expression very iggnorant towards women!! he told me when he saw me he was going to teach me to treat him like a man he claimed his parents are gone!! Once i saw the small photo i have of him in nigeria meeting nigerian men and other women on it than i saw it under yandex.com and i saw the resemblance of the photos!!!! please watch out for this guy he goes on pof 2x and he was talking under google hangouts with me for awhile he's crazy he disappeared!

Return to “Military scams”