It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

African scammers posing as military personnel.
HisAngelFace
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: SSgt Mason E Vasquez or SSgt Mason Edwards - ‪masonvasquez983@gmail.com‬

Postby HisAngelFace » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 am

I'm sorry I accidentally put my name it's suppose to be ilovebanana and she posted that sometime in 2017. :cry: I wanted to say he they are still at it on Tagged.The same picture with Mason on it.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

JSanders8818
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

818-925-9889

Postby JSanders8818 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:58 pm

Met him on POF

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:53 pm

I'm sorry I accidentally put my name it's suppose to be ilovebanana
Long since anonymized :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

marie0087
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marie0087 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello his is back at in the States on the Dating Website Plenty of Fish. https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?pr ... =267949292 I have included the link and am going to report him as soon as I am done with this post. He is claiming to be stationed in West Africa on a peace keeping mission. He asks if that would be a problem and if you say no he wants to chat on WhatsApp with the number 364-202-4035. I have been talking to him for three days and he hasn't asked for money but his back story is the same with all the scammers who I have run across. He says that he is an only child and that his parents died in a car crash. Mason is the last name according to his uniform that he is wearing, that should have be a red flag to everyone who runs across him. The United States military on all their uniforms use their last names as an identifier. So it would be SSgt his first name than last name Mason. As someone who is part of a military family and have friends that run bases for the military overseas, I want all women to be safe and not have this no good scammers take their money. We as ladies all have to stick together and have each others back, I know we all work hard for what we have and don't need to have it taken away from us from these men who are who they say they are. There is also another great Facebook group for scammers as well and they update regularly and the are worldwide here is their link https://www.facebook.com/SHUisteamwork/

RosieUmana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RosieUmana » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:39 am

He is now going by Charles Muller, I did sent money as I was deposited a nice amount to my acct that was immediately withdrawn as I made the other transfer :( oh well I got scam really good my acct is under investigation for fraud now. forget but he claim to be in the marines!!!

hidjr
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hidjr » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:21 am

He's on Tinder now as Mason, age 49. I think he's using the Passport feature Tinder has enabled for everyone, to match with women in other countries. I'm only swiping in my location (Asia), but his profile showed up anyway, despite being 10,000+ KM away.

Claiming to have been in the Marines for the last 12 years and is one week away from a 3 month vacation, and is looking to travel and spend time with someone during this time (never mind Covid 19 LOL). Claims to be from Temecula, California, where only his grandmother is waiting for him and is currently serving in Afghanistan, but his location distance from me puts him nowhere close to there.

Only started chatting with him earlier today, but his weird English phrasings quickly set off red flags ("hopefully meet the one for my life", "it's something mouth can't express" and grandma's in "the old people's home"). I did an image search and sure enough, found this site. Wasn't all that surprised! I might still continue chatting with him though, just to see what scam he'll try to pull LOL

Kulmina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alex Robert Mason - masonofficialusa@gmail.com

Postby Kulmina » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:27 pm

I meet Mason, on Tinder on april,9th 2020.
our conversation is till Juni, 24th 2020.
I am the victim of Mason, I lost my money € 500,-

I have published my story in my YouTube channel.
you can open it.

youtu.be/HdO_w7Kt6KE

His name is : Alex Robert Mason
phone number: +1 (407) 706 5237
His emails: masonofficialusa@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Mason, johnsonmason377@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:49 pm

deleted on July 13th
johnsonmason377@gmail.com
johnson mason
active on hangout today
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

NothavingIt2020
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby NothavingIt2020 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:18 am

Back on POF ID JMason_Cute7575, all the same pictures.
Claims-Bday 10-21-1978, 5 year old son, divorced because she cheated, ex and son live in TX. Originally from Mexico, came to US age 12, parents deceased. "Real estate agent" for Fluor Corp. in Atherton, Ca., been in CA for 4 mos, previously lived in NY. Same day met he wanted to facetime, then said Skype or Hangouts, ignored those requests then asked for mobile number, texted from 631-964-7555. Next day "left for TX on business trip" but wanted to meet when he comes back home (???? LOL).
All the usual red flags, prompted me to a reverse image search. Sure enough...not surprised. Appreciate all the info here.

Tala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tala » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:41 pm

I met MR.David Mason in tagged app almost 4 months ago. He got my WhatsApp number he used to call me every night or after his work.he keep sharing his live location for me know where is he working upon checking the live location he shared to me in WhatsApp he is at the US BASE IN TURKEY. I asked him a video call he said he can’t do video call due to security reason. And he need to register his mobile to TS2 so that he can call me through video according to him.the way he is speaking he’s so kind he’s not pervert too.sad to say I fall in love with him coz he is always singing me a song we used to speak for 1hr. He’s so sweet and caring too. That’s y it’s easy for me trust him. According to him his father died due to car accident his mother is in depression stage due to terrible happened to his father. One day he asked me for a helped he shown to me his heritage documents wan written there his name “DAVID MASON” he is asking me for a help to pay his stamp fees coz his accounts is freeze coz he is currently deployed in Turkey. He begged me before he is asking for 12k usd but I can’t afford that so I sent him 1280usd. He asked me to send to his mother’s cousin who so that his cousin will send it to his lawyer. But my card cannot international money transaction. So he asked me to send to his agent in Turkey I asked him y he can not take the money by himself he answered they r not allowed to go at the city so there is an agent for them to get stuff or money that they need at the city. After sending him the cash through western union I kept searching Margie minter that he gave me I saw in Instagram she was a Nigerian woman living at the same address that he gave it to me. That time I started doubting him.i keep on punishing myself y I sent him cash.every month he is going for a different coin for 2 weeks to complete his mission I think he is a real military personnel too coz every he is going to Germany, Iraq, Syria he is always shame his live location I always checking it it’s really in the US AIRBASE. He sent me random pics of MR.mason until being young To getting old. I asked him y u r sending me random pics lately u r young now u r old lately u don’t have moustache but after 1 day have moustache already. He immediately get angry every time I am asking him about his real identity. He has a lot of videos too of mr. Mason. One day while having a phone conversation with him I heard that someone is shouting “mason” but he immediately disconnected the phone 📞. In my opinion I think the mason that keep on chatting at me is close to mr. Edward mason.then the stamp fee is done already now he said his money can not release because he need to pay the tax fee first that is 20k usd. He keep asking me obviously I won’t give it coz I knew this true color now. Just sad y they need to do this.i wanted to post the videos and pic of mr. Edward mason that I have but I chose not to post it so that those bad people will not use that pic to scam again.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:49 pm

im so sorry that you lost lot $$$ :( i hope you already block him. And if you still have his number or email ID please post them so we can nail him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:49 pm

^^
WU receiver ("mother´s cousin"): Mateus Caio, Turkey
mule´s bank account: Margie Minter, acct 1933 7769 2035, North Carolina, "United state"

I wonder if this^^ was a fake bank login. Better change your passwords!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Tala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tala » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:09 am

Hi just want to asked if he used Margie minter and mateus ciao for u to send him cash too?

Tala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tala » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:46 pm

im so sorry that you lost lot $$$ :( i hope you already block him. And if you still have his number or email ID please post them so we can nail him.

Image one time he called me in Skype using the pic of mr. Mason and name david mason but I was surprised when he accidentally opened the video call he is a Nigerian
davemanson0806@gmail.com
Masondave09090@gmail.com His email add

Tala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tala » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:36 pm

I’m just wondering if Mr. Mason aware in this issue since 2016 why the person keep chatting me still have The latest pic of Mr. Mason Using IPHONE 11 and his colleague wearing mask? Just wondering.

Return to “Military scams”