It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Gabriel Fanelli

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Rainisfalling
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Martin Jeffrey - +1 530-349-1363

Postby Rainisfalling » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 pm

His name he uses is Martins Jeffrey..

Martin Jeffrey - +1 530-349-1363

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Ssmith1970
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benjamin Legarreta, legarretabenjamin727@gmail.com

Postby Ssmith1970 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:05 pm

I cannot stress enough!!!! If you are contacted by anyone using any of these photos please do not engage with him in any way!!! This is not a game and I promise you it will not end well. I have blocked him but he continues to try to get me to accept friend requests from fake accounts on Facebook and Instagram. My social media is on complete lockdown because of him.
But the worst part is that he is currently trying to blackmail me for a LARGE amount of money. Saying that he will send copies of all of our conversations and photos to my friends, employer, and family if i do not pay him.
This has gone beyond creepy and I only have myself to blame. Don't be stupid! If you are currently talking to him walk away now before it's too late!!!
He goes by many names... whichever social media platform you are using just enter any of the names listed on this site and you will see. You can also Google search any of his photos and see that the man in those photos goes by many different names. But I guarantee that if you are talking to someone using this photo....HE IS A FAKE!!!
Do not be fooled by phone calls from him or facetime either. He uses recorded videos and then says that he had a bad connection.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Ssmith1970 requested in a Staff-Note to delete Posting from yesterday coz Scammer found this Posting and contacted Poster .... typical case of Brainwashed ..... also, one can find the Comment from Marisa about "How do I delete my post?": https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... =1&t=83896
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Ssmith1970 wrote:

But the worst part is that he is currently trying to blackmail me for a LARGE amount of money. Saying that he will send copies of all of our conversations and photos to my friends, employer, and family if i do not pay him.
Please know we don't delete posts. It would only help scammers to cultivate the crimes.
What you need to do is : BLOCK all communications with scammers online and on the phone, never open anything from unknown and IGNORE them. Don't let them to threat you. They won't be able to blackmail you if you won't respond.

Sometimes victims are suspending their accounts online to let scammers to go away.
Good luck!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fanelyjamesman@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 pm

interpals
fanelyjamesman Fanelli, 35 y.o.
Greene, United States [Current City & Hometown
I am Fanelli from Los Angeles. Adventurous and always dedicated to doing will. Also fun to be with when with good people.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

usarmywilliamjoef@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm

interpals
willjoe William, 40 y.o.
Chicago, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Nice to meet you. You are indeed a cute and beautiful lady and i must compliment that. I am just new in this site for a purpose of meeting a real nice and sincere woman for us to know each other more better and know what the future has for us. I must be sincere to you, With the nature of my job i am not always available to chat. Feel free to send me message to my email and i would reply your email message and also tell you more about me. I like you and i would love us to know more about each other. my email usarmywilliamjoef@gmail.com We never can tell what the future has in store for us.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

alleykatkitten
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby alleykatkitten » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Here is another profile

https://fane473.skyrock.com/profil/

uses the email of fanefarelli@gmail.com

website may not be active after today.

Used this photo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Evan, humanlopez147@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Frank Evan
43, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for: Woman
36 - 50 years

Am caring and God fearing person . a father of a beautiful daughter Helen. I love to lov
Am hard working. A dedicated military personal

OK cool dear. Alaya :thinking: :silly: ---> who the heck is this?this is my email address to reach me.. Humanlopez147@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Evan, humanlopez147@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:48 pm

RPO = Staff Sgt Gabriel Fanelli

Connect,,,,,,,,,
topics already here:
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 79#p552701

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: David - raphealchristantusjk@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59 pm

AndersonJ101
46 , Taurus
Nigeria, Owerri
.loveplenit.com/page/wirebp/frl-2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

firedragon352
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firedragon352 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:17 am

Fake Fanelli on instagram aka Wilson_Coleman2
Says active sniper
USA
Same pictures as before.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Powell, powellfrank61@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:04 am

.eskimi.com/full?id=25865672
powell6
Location United States

I guess it's too boring here
text me on my gmail Powellfrank61@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Allen Anderson, allenanderson231@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:06 pm

interpals
allenanderson231 allen, 41 y.o.
Miami, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Reapermousey
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alex Patterson - FB

Postby Reapermousey » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:24 am

This man now goes by Alex Patterson. Army special ops, currently in assignment Garoua Cameroon. Has two kids. 8yr old Isabella and 5yr old Oliver. He is 47 yrs old. I’m pretty sure this is a Nigerian scammer. His Facebook had a lot of pictures of a Nigerian man, and Nigerian people speaking to him in different languages. I knew something was sketchy about him. I’m glad I searched around.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Thanks for update and welcome to RS :) If you have his email id or phone number feel free to post them :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”