It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mitch May - mitchmay78@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Midemonia24
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mitch May - mitchmay78@gmail.com

Postby Midemonia24 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:49 am

Hi this person by the name of Alex May i meet thru skout and then Facebook now on whatsapp he claims to be a marine engineer n Arizona has a 10 yr old daughter and needs me to send him money to come home wich i have not cause i no they do not need any but he try calling me a video chat to so i guess this another scam right :twisted:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

soultruth25
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby soultruth25 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:07 am

ok so met him as may m gold on Facebook two weeks ago . Told me his names is Mitch May , that he is 44 as august 8 has a 10 year daughter and his wife cheated on him as well. He said he is from Chicago and lives in Orlando, Florida From the beginning something was not right to me it was like i was talking to two different people. Things just were not adding up not making sense to me so i started looking as found this. Just yesterday he deleted the profile that he had and made a new one. IT still is May m gold and there is a picture. i have a few pictures that was sent to me and his whatsapp # right now that he messages me on is
1 908 514 8039

hugofourie3668
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hugofourie3668 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:06 am

If you see any profile on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram with his pictures it is a scam. Mitch May is my fiancé and we are both working very hard to catch the culprits using his pictures to scam people. So any invite or chat you have with a person with Mitch May's pics are an impostor

hugofourie3668
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hugofourie3668 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 am

On the comments on the email address charmingmay11@gmail.com
I confronted this individual...its a Nigerian in West Africa scamming people. So if this person is trying to contact you block him.
Also, I had the FB pages of May M Gold removed. Both my fiancé and I lodged complaints with FB.
If you see ANY FB pages with his pictures on it, its fake.

Chili
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Chili » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:44 pm

I also have been scammed by him. I fell for it . He is using Blake Moore. He hacked my Facebook account. His email I have is Hornedreaper702@gmail.com.
I finally broke his password and got my facebook account back. Unable to get phone number I deleted it and then remembered this site. I will keep looking.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hornedreaper702@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Chili

We are very sorry for the scam. Please block everything away from the scammers. They always try to come back with new scams. Be strong and safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Chili
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Chili » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:27 am

Phone number is 201-256-1090 and 614-273-4477

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hornedreaper702@gmail.com, (201) 256-1090, (614) 273-4477

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:34 am

(201) 256-1090
Usage Landline
City Rochelle Park
State New Jersey
County Bergen
Providers AT&T Local

(614) 273-4477
Usage Landline
City Columbus
State Ohio
County Franklin
Providers Ameritech Ohio
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

hellokitty7674
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellokitty7674 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:02 am

So he messaged me through twitter. He said he was Mitch May and that he liked me do that he wanted to talk. I had already been through this before through Instagram. I blocked him through there but I think it’s different people. This one said he was Mitch May and the other from Instagram was Wilson Donald. So I blocked him
And he found me in messenger. I started talking to him since I wanted to see if it was the same person that tried to scam me before. He did the same thing started acting loving again I asked him to send me a picture. He did and it was the same pictures as before. I confronted him which he denied I then blocked him from messenger. I went throughout my day and then I got a message from WhatsApp from a strange number and I said who is this. He said it’s May so I kinda freaked out a bit because obviously he searched me again. The number that showed was 669 257 3055 and it was under a business called military family. I asked what he wanted he said that if I blocked him because he asked for help. I told him I didn’t know him so how would I help him. I stopped talking to him then he started calling me saying it was May. I told him it was not the voice was not America like he said he was it was foreign. I blocked him again but now feel like he’ll figure out other ways to find me. It’s just not cool. I deleted my Twitter and am thinking of deleting everything.

hellokitty7674
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellokitty7674 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 am

Also he gave me this info so I don’t know if anyone else has gotten this

Name: traci bivens
State: Ohio
City: Kent
Zip Code: 45240
That’s our analyst who will get it to meif you wanna help

Has anyone seen this info

hugofourie3668
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hugofourie3668 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:55 am

Hi all,
I repeat, if you get any messages or see any facebook or Instagram pictures of Mitch May it is a scammer
I shut down 56 new facebook accounts who used his pictures
He and I are together, he is not looking for women or anything, he is my fiancé.
Block and report any attempts from scammers using his pictures

hellokitty7674
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellokitty7674 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:49 pm

I have shut them down but who ever it is keeps creating new accounts after I shut the other three down I got another one today from a Kevin Krueger so I blocked that one again. I know it’s not your fiancé I’m just here so people know what whoever it is knows what to look for and the names these people are using so that they are aware.

hellokitty7674
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hellokitty7674 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi all,
I repeat, if you get any messages or see any facebook or Instagram pictures of Mitch May it is a scammer
I shut down 56 new facebook accounts who used his pictures
He and I are together, he is not looking for women or anything, he is my fiancé.
Block and report any attempts from scammers using his pictures
I’m not here because of your fiancé just trying to put information so that woman know it's not him and putting it out there what names they are using just so that they are aware for what to look out for

hugofourie3668
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hugofourie3668 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:50 am

Hellokitty,
I know and I appreciate that, I am just reiterating to all on this forum that Mitch is my fiancé and ANY facebook pages, Instagram pages or anything using his pictures are fake. Just stay vigilant people, his pictures were very popular on the net and we are in the process of making everything private and also shutting down illicit pages using his pics. He will NOT ask for money NOR affections. If someone with his pic approaches anyone it is a scam. Be safe people, DO NOT SEND MONEY OR INFORMATION OR ANYTHING TO THESE SCAMMERS!!

hugofourie3668
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hugofourie3668 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 am

Guys
ANY facebook pages please post the URL, I can shut them down.
Since Mitch and I are together I can report it easily to FB and it gets shut down immediately
I also have a case open with the FBI so I report each one
We will take these criminals down

Return to “Military scams”