It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mike Hilton - mikehilton203@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hilton, +233561349332

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Polishcupiddating
Username:
Hilton
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
About yourself:
Humble and gentle
Looking for:
Good relationship that will lead to marriage and family

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Hilton, +233561349332

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert James, robertjames442@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:25 pm

/dateolicious.com/profile/robertjames442
Robertjames442: in god i trust...
I was born in the year 1976 in Phoenix, Arizona. i Studied Criminology and Information System at Corpus Christi Texas university respectively with a Master Degree, Im a Soldier also I am working with the Special Forces Operational DetachmentAlpha team assigned to Company B, 82nd Airborne Division. I’m deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force–Syria.
MY IDEAL MATE
I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.
MY PERFECT FIRST DATE
A walk along the waterfront of a beach or Having a dinner with my partner in a very calm and serene environment.
MY GOALS
Im proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stewart Hilton, stewarthilton89@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:58 am

Waplog
Stewart
stewarthilton, Male, 44
United States , New Jersey

Hello gorgeous woman
This is Stewart
Can we a friend
I which to know more about you
If you don't mind
Do you have hangout
stewarthilton89@gmail.com

jaja13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Hilton - mikehilton203@gmail.com

Postby jaja13 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:43 am

hello I live in Poland, he wrote to me on Facebook, claiming to be Davies Hilton from Houston, Texas. He wanted to send me a box of gold to my address, then I realized that he would want money from me and I went to the police, now he is looking for naive women from Poland ,such he sent me pictures
Last edited by jaja13 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jaja13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaja13 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:47 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:39 pm

Dzień dobry jaja13

If you have his phone number, email address and info where Nigerian mafia wanted money to be sent please kindly post.
Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Be safe!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

KatrinMountane
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Kershaw Fraser - douglasfreser8@gmail.com

Postby KatrinMountane » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Facebook Douglas Kershaw Fraser, live in Atlanta, USA. He has several Facebook profiles,with little difference in personal information about yourself, but the photos are the same. He has no one in his friends or I do not see them.

e-mail douglasfreser8@gmail.com

He sends invitations through friends on Facebook, then asks to install the Hangouts program, and asks to communicate there.

His story: he is a widower for 48 years, lost his wife 4 years ago. He has a daughter, Anna, she is 6 years old.
He is currently on a peacekeeping mission in Iraq. Their camp has been attacked and is being transferred to another unprotected camp.
After sweet speeches,always asks to write him something sweet and sweet, which he then sends to others, because his texts are prepared in advance. After 1-2 days after they met, he already loves and wants to marry heartily, after 2 weeks he sends gold medals. he sends 25 gold medals to the victim by sea, through the dummy website of the shipping company (Maristime Delivery), and wants the victim to pay the cost of transporting them, $ 3,696.88
I have not lost money.
I started looking for information on the Internet about him by name and photo. Through the "Photo Sherlock" program, I made sure that he is a big scammer. I don't know how to post photos, but you have them on your site.

Thanks for your work!!!

Zash
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Richard Hilton - hiltonryan872@gmail.com

Postby Zash » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:41 am

He sent me a friend request via FITBIT. We also play together in the challenges, being friendly and all. He wooed me for 4 months!!

Email: hiltonryan872@gmail.com

Name: Ryan Richard Hilton
Children: 1 daughter named Nina 9 yrs old, 1 son 7 yrs old
Story: his wife died giving birth to his son. Father, mother, brother died in a tragic house fire.

He’s posing as Sgt Ryan Hilton Security Police of US Air Force. As of today, Afganisthan is in chaos and he used that to send an email for me begging his boss to let him have an emergency leave to see me here in Asia. He asked me to pre-pay $2,300. I blocked his skype account and email address, but he knows my real name and got my email addresses too as well as my mobile number. He also have casual photos of me, other than that, no other information.

PLEASE BEWARE AND FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCT.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardhiltonrodriguez4@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Australiacupiddating
Username:
richardhiltonrodriguez4
Firstline:
I'm single
About yourself:
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in badtimes
Looking for:
I'm looking for A lawful and The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be heated, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Heather Knibbe, knibbeheather@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Knibbe88
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
knibbeheather@gmail.com
About yourself:
honesty caring and loving
Looking for:
A woman of dignity. Loyalty and care.someone i will look up to when my kids aren't feeling my present..someone i will love and cherish all my life..a woman with heart of gold, independent and sincerity

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Guenther Jorge, westpointarmy971@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Interpals
guentherjo_95343 Guenther Jorge, 50 y.o.
Bristol, United Kingdom [Current City]
Atlanta, United States [Hometown]
I enjoy going to the beach, I love the ocean and mountain view. I enjoy some Travel, movies, and dinners with a nice glass of wine. I like going to concerts or comedy clubs

It is not convenient for us to communicate here
This is my email address..... Westpointarmy971@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Guenther Jorge, westpointarmy971@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:58 pm

... seemd to be a old Client from September 2018, anyway; RPO is Eric Hilton

https:/ /twitter.com/fit_wannabe8? ..... USAF Retired Combat Vet

.facebook.com/supportmilitarymuscle/posts/check-out-air-force-veteran-eric-hilton-in-his-newest-podcast/2776387112442619/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Hilton - loloo.ru

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Eric Hilton
47 yo
from Moscow

usernameJan042022
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Nelson Hilton

Postby usernameJan042022 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:56 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Nelson Hilton

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:47 pm

Any context, please? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”