It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Cfruchey1982
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

Postby Cfruchey1982 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:52 pm

This guy is scamming me I’ve got three different Nigerian boys to admit they was scammers and took a screenshot of his face dumb boys :twisted: :liar: :applause: :lol:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Jenaknoche
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jenaknoche » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am

Pretty much the same thing everyone else is saying on here unfortunately. The guy in the photos, I feel so sorry for him and his family. Bless their hearts. Who ever keeps using this guys photos is very creative. I hope they get caught. The person using the photos has a profile on Facebook under Skinner Mallo. He is from Minnesota it said, obviously not true. We used hangout Google app and the name changed from skinner to Gabriel Tracht which was seen on this site that it has been used before. He used military crap and all. He tried to get me to send him gift cards so he could have wifi to talk to me. Since he was deployed in Yemen, he didn't have access to his account. Things seemed off so I did research and found this site. Best advice, if it seems too good to be true, it is. Lol

arrest these mfkrs
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby arrest these mfkrs » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:51 pm

He went by the name Darren Cody, also his TikTok account is @inked62. Basically same story as everyone else same pics a few different ones said he was stationed in Istanbul, Turkey.

Said that he was from Florida

Phone # used was 617-468-1986

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:23 am

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Mashcarsz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mashcarsz » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Contacted me on Plenty of Fish. Wanted to instantly chat on hangnout or what's app.

Coralie freeston
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Coralie freeston » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:24 am

His name is David Thompson and he is a scammer he asked me for 500 pounds and when he asked me for 100 pound for a amzon gift card and he wanted 15 pound for a phone

Gemstar89
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gemstar89 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:00 pm

He told me he moved to London from phoenix. Living with a friend this was on pof. Then when on WhatsApp he said he was in the USA army and was in Africa somewhere at the moment can't remember where, said he was meant to be in Pakistan. Then he keep telling me he was married but his wife cheated and got pregnant by his best friend, he said his name was Chris Jamb I blocked and reported him off whatsapp twice he kept adding me with new number +1 (331) 239-0354 that was one of his number

bszyma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bszyma » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 am

He is at it again. We connected on Tinder and he was super sweet and told me everything a girl wants to hear only to ask me to send him money.

Snowflake86
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Snowflake86 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:15 am

So unfortunately like so many others on this site I fell victim to this guy only he went by the name of Charles Tracht with me.

I met him on POF (do not have a image of his POF profile), but said he was from Milton, Ontario and was looking for a longterm, committed relationship. When I commented that he lives close to me he confessed he was 35 years old and stationed in the military in Nigeria as a Mechanical Engineer and that he would be coming home soon.

Well just like everyone else on here I fell for his stupid words of love - told me he loved me and I was his angel and his everything and the only one who made him happy and all this other sweet sounding words of love and romance.

Well he would ask me for ITunes Gift Cards for things he needed like Data for his phone, money to buy a new phone as he broke his and just recently a plane ticket home from Nigeria to Toronto that cost $150. I asked him why he couldn't get these things himself and he told me he didn't have access to his bank accounts anymore and that his boss was broke and couldn't help him out anymore. I asked how an ITunes gift card would help him pay for those expenses mentioned above and he told me that his boss sells them online for the cash. So stupid me tell for all this guy was saying hook, line and sinker. He even sent me what I thought were current pictures of him, that after reading these blogs on here are clear where not current in the moment pictures of him as he has sent these to numerous other woman as well.

The thing is I had done a Goole search of him and found his image on RomanceScam.Com, Peekyou.com and various Facebook Accounts as you will see from my pictures) and when I questioned all this and asked WTF was going on he gave me a sob story about how his ex was setting him up and doing all this as she found out about "us" and was mad and how he was not a scammer and I had to believe him and trust him which I stupidly did.

The catch is he told me he arranged an early leave home from Nigeria - said to be coming home on Nov.20th, and that he had a very big and beautiful surprise for me (made it out that he was gonna propose to me at the airport) but that due to his leaving early from the military I needed to pay his flight home which stupidly I did. Well I asked him to arrange a ride to the airport with his best friend's girlfriend who he said lives in Milton so we could see our guys (Charles and her boyfriend) together but he would never give it to me saying that his best friend hasn't given his girlfriends information to him yet. I was getting more and more supscious that something wasn't right especially when I asked him for his flight information the day he was to fly home (Nov.20th) and he never gave it to me saying it wasn't booked yet - how could a flight that leaves that day not be booked? Didn't make sense to me.

Well he never messaged (all communication was via WhatsApp at the number 1 - 914 - 481 - 9479) that he had arrived at the airport and I should arrange to go and meet him, which I found weird - especially for a guy who claimed to be so in live with me and couldn't wait to see me. So I waited another whole day and finally got a message from a commanding officer today (Nov. 21st) informing me that his flight never left Nigeria last night as they were attacked at their Military camp before leaving for the airport and that Charles Tracht and that everyone else on baord was injured. Even sent me a 10 second video showing what looked to be a Military guy on a bed getting his leg that was wounded operated on stating I needed to fill out a form and send $500 to them to bring him back home after he recovered. I questioned this as being a scam to the "commanding officer" who messaged me via WhatsApp and he literally replied "WTF why would you accuse me of being a scammer when I am trying to help you?" I said if you were really a commanding officer in the military you wouldn't be swearing at me and he replied "sorry but no one else is giving me a hard time about this just you". Meaning he did this exact same thing to others. I went online and sent him confirmation via research I did online that the Military pays for everything including flights and medical care and that there are no forms to fill put for anyone in the Military to be able to come home and he told me " I don't have time for this bullshit (big clue it was a scam right there as a commanding officer in the military wouldn't talk to you like that) and that he was going to report me to his boss which would make getting "Charles" home next to impossible.

I have since blocked this guy but EVERYONE BEWARE AS THIS GUY WILL LURE YOU IN WITH SWEET WORDS VIA POF AND WHATSAPP BUT HE IS A SCAMMER, AND A LIAR ONLY WANTING TO DRAIN YOU OF MONEY AND HE IS A FAKE. ALL THESE PICTURES I HAVE POSTED YOU CAN EASILY SEE BY GOING THROUGH OTHER POSTS THAT HE IS FAKE AND A USER - SENDS THE SAME PICTURES OF HIMSELF TO MULTIPLE WOMAN.

And I have no idea what his real name is as there are multiple Facebook accounts linked to his name - one of a brown guy and one of him by the name of James Albert Tracht married to a Caitlin Tracht.

JUST BEWARE EVERYONE AS THIS GUY IS A FAKE AND A LIAR.

Christyb1985
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Christyb1985 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:57 pm

Trying again it seems lol. Using FB dating and WhatsApp. Deployed in Iraq and coming back March. Can’t video call cause he’d get in trouble lol.
1-443-805-6644 whatsapp number

Safewitme41
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Safewitme41 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:47 am

Well guys here’s a new one for you this same
Guy has done this to me but he goes by Nelson raymond yes I’ve. Called him out for not being who he is everyday we talk or text w.e most of the pictures I’ve seen are on here just blocked him on the WhatsApp

AnnaB
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AnnaB » Sun May 15, 2022 5:36 pm

He is now going by James Tracth. He is a sweet talker making u thing u are the only one and then ask for money. He says he is a combat engineer and currently stationed in Sacramento, CA and originally from New Jersey. He is 1 of 13 kids. He is recently divorced and has a 4 year son named Josh. Phone number 510-736-2564 and he only talks on telegram. He sent me a follow request on Instagram.

moody3388
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby moody3388 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:16 am

I have been talking to a guy since June 12,2022 that goes by Johnny Chris Tracht and this is him. He seems very true and real but after reading all here I am certain I’m being fooled. He says I’m his soulmate and he’s coming home soon to be together. Tells me he’s from Dallas and is 40 years old. Says the pictures on here are from him being hacked by his ex and she stole the pics to frame him. Doesn’t ask me for much just to use my cash app to receive small payments. He says he’s in Syria and is a Sargent in the army. He calls me on the phone at least once a week and did video chat me but it wasn’t long. I could tell it was him. He also sent me a picture doing exactly what I asked him to do.

Ferwilco
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ferwilco » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:19 am

This guy is now going under name of Terry Tracht. He added me on instagram then we spoke on Signal.
He told me he was 34 in the army in Syria and had a daughter in San Francisco who his Nan was looking after and both his parents had died
He asked me for money for food and to fix his phone
He sent me pictures, a lot of the same ones on here and videos of himself! He spoke once on the phone, he spoke with an Africa accent but in his videos. He spoke with an American accent
I’ve now blocked him. All the same stuff though, very believable sweet talker!

moody3388
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby moody3388 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:23 pm

I’m currently talking to the same guy and have been since June. Supposed to be here by Christmas. Says all these posts are his ex that cheated on him trying to ruin him. I have believed it all then seen this post and I’m doubting it all now.

Return to “Military scams”