It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Johnson Travis - harrytrvs@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:44 pm

We are very sorry for the scam. Unfortunately the evil doesn't sleep online and we can only fight it by getting educated. Please read more about online scams, ask questions so it never will happen again. Be safe!

Attached is instruction how to upload photos in here:

Click on POST A REPLY ;
Click on *Add image to post* - on the bottom under the box;
Pop up screen will open : CHOOSE IMAGES -
BROWSE picture from your computer's folder ; highlight picture in blue;
click OPEN ;
the pop out screen will come back;
click UPLOAD... :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Re: Harry Johnson Travis - harrytrvs@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

1313pris
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Signor Tracht, 213-429-2973

Postby 1313pris » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:42 pm

So, scammers using this guys photos are still active. Met one just yesterday on InterPals.
App/site: InterPals
Alias: Signor Tracht
Age: in his 30s (can't remember, he deleted profile apparently)
Lagrange: american English, very well written
Number: +1 (213) 429-2973
Location: Colombia (Tolima in Interpals, whatsapp shows Melgar)
Claims to be there working for NATO, says the whatsapp number he's using if from his unit.

We exchanged a few messages using interpals then he asked me if we could chat in whatsapp.
Number he gave is +1 (213) 429-2973
Says he is from Fort Myers Florida, but stationed in Colombia (until April).
Did not ask for money at all. In fact even offered to give me some and also offered to teach me about making money in bitcoin. I didn't really give him much attention regarding that.
Once i realized his profile in Interpals and the messages we exchanged there had disappeared i did a quick image search, which led me to this forum.

Curious to see how far he will go :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by Bix on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amend header, compact pics

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Signor Tracht, phone number 213-429-2973

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:43 pm

welcome to RS 1313pris and thank you so much for the update :)

phone number 213-429-2973
Los Angeles, CA
Bandwidth.com

Deleted User 102972

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Tracht - 917-795-4177

Postby Deleted User 102972 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:26 pm

He DM’d me on Instagram. He goes by Johnson Tracht. Age 36 but turning 37 on February 14. We’ve been talking for a while now and he deleted his IG page saying he found what he was looking for when we met. his WhatsApp number now is 917-795-4177. When I noticed one of the pics he sent me was a screenshot I did an image search and found this thread. I’m really glad I found this thread... he said his has a Sphinx cat named Romeo and his dog is named Jack. Serving overseas at the moment. He said he’s Creole, Hispanic, German and Irish. That he had a strong accent because he spent over 9 years in Scotland with his mom after his parents divorced.

ImageImage Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Baileyk03
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Brain Tracht, trachtgeorge1000@gmail.com

Postby Baileyk03 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:31 am

Found today on Facebook dating in the UK. Haven't engaged yet as I'm educated enough to know to Google reverse search any suspicious photos. Will update if we speak more.

Saphron 20
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Saphron 20 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 pm

This man is very clever at what he does and knows how to manipulate women he's on a lot of dating sites plus Instagram please do not engage in conversation with this man it will lead to false promises

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:07 am

Saphron 20

Please know this man is not himself a scammer but rather Nigerian mafias using photos stolen from him.
If you know their email address or phone numbers please kindly post.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

nile1024
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nile1024 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:25 pm

This guys photos made it all the way up to Canada. Claiming to be a 35 year old named Ricky from Prince Albert Saskatchewan.

Unapologetically.me
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Albert Tracht, 857-271-2552

Postby Unapologetically.me » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:36 am

Met on fb dating. 30 yr old male. For a slight second I believed a little bit of what he was saying, but I was taught to trust my instincts and keep my guard up. Things just kept sounding fishy to me and he was being really pushy on things with me about when he so called gets out of the service he wanted to start a life with me and how he is in love with me. I barely know the guy. I'm not an idiot and I do my research on anyone to make sure their legit. So when I seen he had multiple FB accounts he claimed it was to throw "terrorists" off. I know people in the military even my own family is and you'd be more discrete than have several FB accounts with the same name. So I googled his pics and got nothing and then googled his name and got this and all hell broke loose since.

Thing is whoever it is I got linked to thinks they got a stupid girl. They got the wrong one. But here is the number he used and the app he had me download called telegram. He even sent me a video with him and his so called buddy. Idk if anyone else has gotten those kind of videos. Thankfully i know not to give out my bank info or anything to strangers nor did I send any explicit pics to him so I'm safe. Just be aware ladies!

Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by Bix on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jb721
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jb721 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:03 am

:evil: He's back on Hinge!

He was going by the name Fred Scott, and told me that he was going to delete his dating profile, because he felt like I could be someone he could see himself spending the rest of his life with. I didn't think to screenshot any of that conversation, but after talking for a couple hours, he sweet talked me into downloading WhatsApp and giving him my phone number so he can add me, so we can talk better on there, as he said. I don't even give my number out, but he was such a good sweet talker, and so cute, that I let my guard down and gave him my number! I'll be honest, I was was a little thrown off from the get go, when I was talking to him Hinge, and I should have went with my gut feeling that something was wrong. Just the way he was wording everything and how all of his sentences were incomplete and did not always make sense, I even questioned him and asked him where he was from, and I even told him that I was asking because of the way he was writing. And he said that he is absolutely from America. He said he lived in Virginia. And that he was in the military and in Nigeria and wouldn't be back until July. He told me that he did not have children, but he would love to be the step father to my children someday, if I thought I could see myself with him. Oh, and they apparently do a lot of research, to make it really believable. Because he told me that he was from Missouri, which is where I live. And I asked him where he lived in Missouri, and he told me Springfield. So it just seemed believable, because he answered so quickly. But, that was clearly a lie! And he also told me that his parents died in a motor accident and that his wife died, but he didn't want to talk about it. I just found all of that strange, especially since he was so persistent about already trying to basically move on and get married, like tomorrow! 😂 But after all of that, I still went ahead and downloaded WhatsApp and gave him my phone number. And I do still have the conversation on there, because I just did not bother deleting it. And after finding this thread, because I thought it was odd how he just went from spending hours telling me that he thinks that I was the one that he could be with, and asking me to be in a relationship with him online until he gets back, and then when I wouldn't say yes, he just never looked at my last message and I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. So I started getting really curious and feeling like my suspicions of being catfished, yet again, was true. So I paid $30 for PimEyes, which is a reverse photo search, and I found a TON of his pictures all over! Which I will absolutely not lie, I was very disappointed to realize that he wasn't the actual person, and that he wasn't actually interested in me. And then I just happened to click on one, and it took me to this site, where I found this thread. So I felt like I should share my experience as well! I'm going to post some of the conversation, well, honestly basically all of it... But what really made me feel like I was being catfished, is the fact that his WhatsApp profile picture was clearly not him! And the phone number he's using is visible in my screenshots, and he is still using it, because it showed he was just active about an hour or so ago, when I went back to take the screenshots! But here's his sweet talk, and his extreme persistence of being in a relationship! What makes this even more frustrating and aggravating, is the fact that this scammer used someone who is very attractive! But anyway, he's my short lived "I'm just going to ignore ALL of the red flags" screenshots!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri May 07, 2021 8:39 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) I hope you not sent any money to him. If you still have other information feel free to post them all :)

Can you post his Whatsapp number please? :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Violet650
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Violet650 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:14 am

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks different pictures than the ones I've seen on here the name he gave me is edric ryan, 35 from Ohio and has a daughter that stays with her while he's deployed also says he's currently in Tripoli Africa.

DDezarov1008
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DDezarov1008 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:27 pm

He is going by John now 612-444-2159 and 727-279-5104

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:32 am

6124442159 -->hit to WA
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Kieysflo90
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kieysflo90 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:44 pm

Met him on tinder, said he was stationed in Germany but lived in NM. Asked for money not even a day after talking and knew it was a huge red flag.

Number: 1-413-300-1321 on whatsapp
Email he gave tracht1251@gmail.com

Return to “Military scams”