It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Henry Smith, +12536932972 (pics of Shane Nickels)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richardmhi3

Postby jaga » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:57 pm

clone;
ds/ Richardmhi3
34, Man, Single
Greenisland, United Kingdom
Looks for:Single Woman
30 - 68 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
ImageImage
What I am doing with my life
Hi, thanks for reading my profile. I'd like to think my fish is on this site. I know it starts with a pic, then the profile and so on....I Kindly state below about me and a little of who I'm interested in. I know it's timing and good luck for that special person to stand forward. Even though this is online and an indirect way of putting yourself in the dating world, first impressions do count as if you were to meet someone in person. I think it says a lot about someone's character if they don't respond to an email. If you are not interested then email back saying "thanks for your email, but I'm not interested and good luck to you" or dating site should have that as an option. The person that doesn't respond is not respectful and may be the same way in person. Well at least they are doing others a favor.

Please have a recent pic, please remove your hat, put on your shirt, and smile. Hiding things to cover up just leaves for questions and wasting time.

Im a unique independent, assertive, and down to earth person that grew up with good values and morals.

This area is awesome as there is so much history and things to do and see. I Iove site seeing, walking in a park, enjoying a garden with flowers, listening to music, going to music venues, and seeing a Sunset and Sunrise.

I think humor is very important. Laughing is a happy moment of joy that's good for your health. I like a woman with a good sense of humor that can make me smile and laugh.

I know people are not perfect, and i know there is someone for everyone, but where are you?

If you are really interested means that you actually read my profile, have good intentions for a good man as myself.

Richardmhi3

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Maireheather02
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry Smith, +12536932972 (pics of Shane Nickels)

Postby Maireheather02 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Going by the name Danny he's has 2 WhatsApp number he made the mistake of not block me on either of them +234 905 926 1875

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cassey / Nickels Femmatm, 702-323-8131 & femmatmnickels@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:01 pm

waplog.com/femmatmnickels79128
Cassey
femmatmnickels79128, Male, 40, Divorced
United States , Georgia
I'm a pretty laid back kinda of man with wired way of thinking. I enjoy lot of things and I also do lot of activities to pass my day in everywhere I found my self

Hello beautiful woman how are you doing. I'm single here looking for a serious relationship with a good woman
My number is 7023238131

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: femmatmnickels@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:49 pm

phone number 702-323-8131
Searchlight, NV 89046
Bandwidth.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Bistrol, frankbistrol@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:53 am

.tagged.com/profile/6122831544
Frank B
41 · New York City, NY
Native American
My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

mmcourtney
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mmcourtney » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 am

I am not sure what the last name is for him on this particular account because I caught up pretty quick and asked him a few questions that made me suspicious enough to do a reverse picture lookup which lead me to this site.

My experience with him is on POF (plenty of fish). He told me his name was Thomas and his username on there is thom9282727iaba

Instead of trying to explain everything, I am going to attach the picture, conversation, and his profile on here.
Image Image

Image ImageImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Flynn9588@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:09 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Kevin100shane
Firstline:
Lonely Man
About yourself:
I'm a guy who love doing sport
Looking for:
Looking for a trust worthy sinlge mother that would love and care for me in the hard time and sweet time

Flynn9588@gmail.com
Add me on hangout

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Nickles, richardnickles345@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 07, 2021 9:11 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
richardnickles34
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
richardnickles345@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm cool and I'm looking for someone who I will spend my life with
Looking for:
A lover to spend my lifetime with and to build a better family and Leave happily

Shiloh7521
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shiloh7521 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:33 pm

He identified himself as Davis Nickels and was deployed in Syria. He also has a Instagram page as Davis_Nick57. What a coward and punk. I caught on pretty quick, and then confirmed it was a scam, I work for law firm and a lot of friends on the police force. But just to make myself feel better because he almost had me convinced. I played along to see how he liked it. I turned the table on him and when I was about to snatch him up, I did better than that. I completely erased him! POOF! I disappeared. Ladies, he is good… but come to think about it I was better. I never confronted him, just took him on a short ride and made promises that no man could resist. See I was not in a car accident But… wink… wink… was about to come into a big settlement. I was going to travel and share it all with him. He was smart, but I’m smarter. It was hard trying to play stupid and naive, but these guys are smart as heck. Do not underestimate them. I mean they would get an academy award if scammers were recognized as actors. I would not suggest anyone to do what I did. But with the help of my 5 brothers. One of which is currently an officer in the U.S. Army, one served 4 years, one is retired veteran and my father is also a retired Army veteran. If it looks and sounds to true to believe, trust me on this, it’s an illusion. If you can’t see it, hear it or touch it, I promise it’s a scam. We women sometimes are guilty of wanting to be showered with compliments from men. I’m here to tell you, no you don’t. You just need to look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself out loud every wonderful and beautiful thing about yourself. You don’t need anyones’ approval. We are all Queens. Love yourself! God bless, be smart and stay safe.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Johnson, johnsonwinny881@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:37 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kevincharles024@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:32 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
kevincharles024
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
kevincharles024@gmail.com
About yourself:
Am Kevin.am a military personnel
Looking for:
Am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nicklewilliams436@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 28, 2022 7:22 am

EuropeDating
Username:
nickle
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
nicklewilliams436@gmail.com
About yourself:
my name is nickle Williams am from Germany my dad is a Nigeria :mrgreen: while my mom is a native American but I based in Germany with my dad
Looking for:
woman that's knows and shows true love to person
and am a humble person and kindly and generosity and I came from a good family that's a good background to show for and am happy to be to find my true heart

Secretlady1234
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Secretlady1234 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:16 pm

Message me in ticktock told me to download a bip said he was from Michigan in the military had a daughter went by the name of John alder

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Felipe Fernandez, felipenandez09@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:41 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089569550047
Felipe Fernandez
From Doral, Florida

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Return to “Military scams”