It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kim - marisasmith554@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
mooni-moon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kim - marisasmith554@gmail.com

Postby mooni-moon » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:43 pm

dongwoo78789898@gmail.com this connected to a hangout account under the name of Dong Woo .
+1 206-400-8308 on whatsapp this is a number associated with the scammer using photos of that young Korean man , under the name of Younghee ...The scammer is using the story line of a an orphaned at 3 years old , put into orphanage , raised in us ..he s a serving in Afghanistan

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:50 pm

+1 206-400-8308 -->WA PP

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

mooni-moon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mooni-moon » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:02 pm

...and the Saga continues, unfortunately..its worrisome...this collages are made out of pictures collected in the last 48 hours..

hayais
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hayais » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:19 am

Hi, Girls so I basically had the same story as you guys:
Met on MEEF, added me, then KakaoTalk, asked me to delete my KakaoTalk, after that only love message. His story: orphaned since 3, Korean family rejected him, he is 38, DOB: October 25th, he left England and decided to embrace his korean’s roots, so military service in Syria :mrgreen:
I fell for it at the beginning then 1 week later ooh I’m coming to see you bla bla bla and then the next thing I know he wanted an Apple Card to save his data and where not allowed by the “surveillance” to buy that bla bla bla.
On that sentence I said: send me a picture of you right now in your uniform first and he took time to send it to me. And the picture was him in a black polo next to a flower(sunflower) and I said no I want to see what you look like in your uniform and he said when he’s ready for « Patrol » he’ll take a picture for me :applause:
So what I did instead of confronting him was saying I’m going to sleep but as soon as I get up I’ll send him the card and I was chill like nothing was happening and what I did, manage friends> hidden contacts> add him (ID DYUNG)> Block contact.
So HIS NAME IS PARK HYUNG-WOO. DO NOT TRUST HIM, OR FALL FOR HIS PREPARED WORDS!! Please Girls we don’t need those scammers in our lives. Unfortunately he got my full name :cry:

Love girls!! We’ll all get our shining knight

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chung Lee, michaelcharles101248@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:37 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Chunglee1
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
michaelcharles101248@gmail.com
About yourself:
Smile good with life
Looking for:
Women are the things I want?????
To be friends with me is so easy????

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chung Lee, michaelcharles101248@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:11 pm

.... I'm sure that he's already here but how usual, Google finds nothing from RS :evil: :evil:

_han_ji_hoon
.instagram.com/_han_ji_hoon/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:57 pm

pinterest.com/harrisonwillford/
Harrison Seok
@harrisonwillford

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:11 pm

michaelcharles101248@gmail.com -->> uses photo stolen from different man at Hangouts, see here:

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=78480&p=653297#p653297

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chung Lee / Michael Charles, michaelcharles101248@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:03 pm

Germanydatingnet
Username:
Chunglee1
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
About yourself:
Smile good with life
Looking for:
Women are the things I want?????
To be friends with me is so easy????

Hello friend how are you doing today,Thanks for accepting my friend request, nice to meet you,I'm Chung lee from South Korea but I live in UK and you where are you from??

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Reginamarie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Reginamarie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:07 pm

I also was of a victim of him. Started talking mod August under KakaoTalk. He started with Facebook, and moved on from there. He definitely knows how to talk to women and lure them in. His story to me was he was from Korea, moved to Canada, and his dad left his mom, and two years later she died of cancer. His grandfather came from Busan and brought him back to military school.
I have to admit from the pictures and his words I did fall in love with a fictional character. He played a good game. Never took anything from me, just made me cry. I feel so sorry for the man of whose pictures he used. It would be hard to digest if someone was using my picture to lure innocent victims. I pray for the man that he is not personally affected by this scammer. What an awful thing to have known. We ceased communication recently. Authorities have been involved and have traced him to Nigeria. That is all I know. So much for looking for love in all the wrong places, right, girls?

Luna80
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Luna80 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:33 pm

Hello dear. I meet this guy on meeff and he told me his name is young. He said he is in Syrien on a peacemaker mission and had to send me a box with his salary I give him my name and adresse and get a mail from a company to paid 3000 dollar for this box. This was where I get coriuose and ask him what's going on. Well I never paid for this but this guy is really stubborn not so easy on. I ended up blocking him on kakaotalk. In addition, I found two of his accounts on the app, which I immediately reported to the operators and informed them that it must be a fake profile Point what teaches us that be careful don't trust anyone and don't send any money. By the way, the whole thing happened yesterday, so quite fresh he is still active. Thanks for this side and be careful he had a new photo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kim, dm3752899@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:59 pm

Asiandatenet
Username:
Kimwoin1
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
dm3752899@gmail.com
About yourself:
Well self respectful man
Looking for:
Looking for a serious relationship a nice and beautiful woman which I we love and spend the rest of my life with

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thuy Paul

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:18 pm

vk.com/id675406378
Thuy Paul
Birthday: September 6, 1972
ImageImageImageImageImage

Reginamarie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Reginamarie » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:25 pm

He’s still at it I see. Yes.. his name was Kim Young when he talked to me on KakaoTalk. 5 months. He played the game very well, although I would not give in. It is sad to know there are many people out in this world who have no conscience and do what they can to make a dollar, or try to at least. I feel sorry for the women that fall prey to these people, and I am glad there are sights like these that can help educate women not to fall victim to these ploys!!! Keep reporting!!!!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kakaotalk: younghe33

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:37 am

Interpals
james_19194 James, 37 y.o.
Las Vegas, United States [Current City & Hometown]
love to smile,smart caring like to play football and listen to music too and love to see everyone happy too

I'm from Seoul south Korea but I grew up in the United States
And you what's your occupation but I if you don't mind to know if I am real or not we could make video calls and send too
Yes but if don't get on Kakaotalk it's a chatting app and you love it so I can send you photos and also make calls too
And try to create it and also create your Id too
And add me up with my id younghe33

Return to “Military scams”