It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Elinor Joseph - josephelinor19@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 pm

..... famous like a coloured Dog

..... meanwhile: Profile not available for view. .... yesterday it was still there with many Pics (Stockphotos of Israel Military woman)

ELINBAE
28 y/o female
Jerusalem, Israel

Hello i am Elinor from Israel,i felt interested and i want to write to you privately, please get back to me via my personal email josephelinor19@gmail.com (THANKS)

Date: 2019-11-05 05:02:04

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi dear
Thank you for your urgent reply, i know that this letter may surprise you. my name is Captain Elinor Joseph from Israel, 28 years old, I have never been married. I am an Israeli Defense Officer in Libya, currently serving in the IDF battalion in Caracal.

I would like to meet you, I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I like meeting new people and knowing their lifestyle, I like to watch the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything else this nature has to offer. However, I really want to establish a real relationship that can lead to a business partner or something else. I am very pleased to meet you, I hope that you are fine and how do you enjoy your day?

I want you to know that insurgents are attacking us every day, including car bombs and many other dangerous acts carried out here by the rebels. During one of our rescue missions, we stumbled upon a safe containing a huge amount of money belonging to supporters of the overthrown Libyan government, which I believe was intended to buy weapons and ammunition, and this was agreed upon by the whole army. The officers are present in this rescue mission, that the money will be distributed between us and what we have done. So please, I would like you to give me confidence in trust and love that will lead to a real business partner.

From the general fund, my share was 3,200,000 US dollars (three million two hundred thousand US dollars). I am looking for your help to bring my share of money from this country (Libya) to your own country so that you are safe. on my behalf, until I arrive in your country, so I want you to assure me that if this money is delivered to you in your country, you will be sure that you keep money until I arrive to your country to meet you face to face to collect money from you.

It is clear to me that you might be afraid of this offer, but I want to inform you that I have entered into firm agreements with the security company, and they promised to deliver the fund by diplomatic means to any of my chosen destinations.

This delivery will be carried out legally by the courier company, and in this process there will be no risk, and the money will be securely packed in the cargo box, and the same case will be delivered to your country.

I decided to compensate you for 30% of the total amount of money once after the money is delivered to you, and the balance will be my investment capital in your country.

One of the passionate calls for you is not to discuss this issue with a third party. If you do not want to participate in this business, delete this letter from your mailbox to avoid leakage of this information, and it will be dangerous. for me based on my position here.

I decided to contact you after my prayers, and I believe that you will not betray my trust and destroy my dream, although you may wonder why I open up to you so soon without a formal idea, well, I would say that my opinion me that you are the person who will help me in obtaining and investing this fund.

The note; I do not know how long we will stay here, and what my fate is, because I survived two bombings here, which prompted me to look for a reliable and trustworthy person who would help me to get and invest the Fund, because I will come to my country to invest and start a new life, not as a soldier.

I hope that my explanation is very clear, but if you need additional explanations, just let me know, and I will explain further, I want to inform you that here, in the military zone, we are not allowed to use a mobile phone, we only use radio communications and email, so please allow us to continue email communication for a while.

In conclusion, I would like you to immediately send me an answer on this proposal, your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Attached are my photos and checkout. I look forward to your acceptable response as soon as you read this letter.

With love from,
Elinor Joseph

Elinor-1-1-1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elinor Joseph - josephelinor19@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:10 pm

..... she cannot give proof.... and read ... I've written clear what I want :dumb:

Hi xxxxxx, i read and understand how you feel, if i am in your shoes i will do the same, please do let me know what you need from me for proof, i will be be expecting your reply thanks.

Return to “Military scams”