It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Veronica - jameveronica08@gmail.com/akivze@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:11 pm

RPO = Lauren Young instagram model, U.S. Army veteran

Veronica
32, Woman, Single
Nova Milanese, Italy

Jameveronica08@gmail.com
Will be glad to hear from you soon

ok.ru
Natalya Schubina
November 22 1999 (20 years)

fotostrana
Alica
23 yo
Samara

allsocial
doprace
sola ajayi
37 Followers
48 Following
Nigeria

moscow.flamp.ru
sibitkinamasha8
Novosibirsk

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Veronica, jameveronica08@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:58 am

inboxed phone number today

Hi handsome ,you can text me on WhatsApp if you want to or text me directy
+1(719) 345-7987
---> Canon City, CO 81212; Onvoy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Emilia, emiliaolsson2024@outlook. com

Postby Myra » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:32 am

Emilia
33 yo
from Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic
Education: High School
Job: Military

hello dear i'm Emilia and you
emiliaolsson2024@outlook. com

mix-pic-gallery

also here
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 04#p624504

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Gallagher, gsharonarnett@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:35 am

gsharonarnett
Name:sharon Gallagher

hangout avatar

email address here too
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 58#p639058

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry, phone number 330-539-3622 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:09 pm

fd
Harry34
ATLANTA, GA
Job: Healthcare

You can text me on my cell number as well: 330 539 3622
also here
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 50#p627150

RPO = US veteran Lauren Young (IG)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Akiva Young - akivze@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:57 pm

Akivaz (id=283951)

Name: Akivaz
City: Portland
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Weight: 150 lbs (68kg)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Hair color: black
Marital status: never married
Children: yes
Education: MA/MS
Languages: English, Arabic
Religion: Christian
Heritage: not specified

About Me: I'm a nice and good looking girl from United States, I'm here to make new friends with my lovely heart and have fun, I'm single honest respectful, Never married, I need a good relationship here, I'm looking for a nice man that can be honest to me, make me feel happy at anytime?

Hello darling, how are you doing over there, I hope all is well with you,
Am Miss Akiva Young from USA, I Will like to talk with you confidentially, contact me direct to my private Email ( akivze@hotmail.com ) Very Important

Nicole young
Berlin, Germany.
Education: high school, job: army / navy
.12kisses.com/profile?id=456953

.... add. Pic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Akiva Young - akivze@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:02 am

Lauren Young again
check RPO's IG
already on RS

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Akiva Young - akivze@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Akiva Young, a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 26 years old single, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am a very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religion is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next mail.
I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationships do not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or go into business partners with my funds which I need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent response from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Akiva Young

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:35:01 +0000

Akiva-y-1.jpg

Akiva-y1-1.jpg

Akiva-y2.jpg

Akiva-y3.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Akiva Young - akivze@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:34 pm

Dear Friend

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things are not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life every day.

Dear, as I informed you about something very important to share with you. Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money to buy weapons and ammunition's land for war, after I discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $ 3.700.000.00( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand USD), right now I am seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 3.700.000.00 to your place as quickly as possible, I wanted to move this money to my only Sister in the family but i can't get hold of her through her email address and i can't contact her through phone because we are not using phone here rather we make use of radio message here which we can only use it to communicate with the Military base, I hope you will understand what i mean here!!! At the moment I am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks every day, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, I keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, I don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I cannot transfer the fund because all our activities are in fact, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis every day, I have made solid arrangements with a UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remain of the balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until I meet you, dear I plead you not to disclose this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, I have so much fear in me because I have survived two bomb attack here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain blessed, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always take good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Akiva Young

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 07:46:44 +0000

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Akiva Young - akivze@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:01 pm

Hello My Dear,

My Good Greetings to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine? I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as something that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction everything will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i, to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

The most important thing i need from you is your honesty as the funds will be on your care until i join you, i believe you will not and never betrayed me, that's only my concern. Dear, i hope i have made everything cleared to you and i believe i am save in your hand, nobody knows about this matter, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety to KEEP this matter AS TOP SECRET between us.

As i have taken time to explained everything in details how this matter will be executed, i will like you to send me your details as listed below, then i will i forward your details to security office as to enable them deliver the treasure box to your house through their official diplomat.

(1) your full names:
(2) your full home address, city and country where to receive the treasure box:
(3) Your occupation/job :
(4) your phone number:
(5) your age:
(6) your recent pictures for the deliver agent to identify you:

Dear, do not worry for any risk of receiving the box in your house, Please every arrangement towards this matter is intact between both of us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone, Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over, I will like you to follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the treasure box arrive to you in your house.

Dear, upon your reply with your

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

younglaura282@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:44 pm

Laura

here is my email address (younglaura282 atg m ai l. c om )

RPO = US veteran Lauren Young

fake also on ts
Lauren Young
35, Woman, Single
Flomaton, United States

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tammie Young - twitter

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:50 pm

Tammie Young
Missouri, USA
Born August 20
Joined July 2019
185 Following
61 Followers

Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: younglaura282@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:54 pm

hangout avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kaitlin - mingle2

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:57 pm

Kaitlin "Hi.."
33 year old woman from Orinda, California Looking for dating, friendship, marriage, relationship Last seen over a month ago

Hi.. How bout you just ask me that
Profession: Millitary

add. pic

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

katewilson@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:06 pm

Kate Wilson
Personal blog
Stop getting sad over small things, stop getting emotional over things you can't control. It's time for you to be happy again.
You deserve happiness

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Return to “Military scams”