It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Felicitas - sgt.felijackson@gmail.com/elizab.jamin@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Pictures Stolen from Marissa Rae Lees, see bellow

sgt.felijackson@gmail.com

hii my dear’please reply me’ i will tell you more about me’

my name is Feli, please contact me in my email Address for more communication i will tell you more about myself and my photos my address is at (sgt.felijackson@gmail.com)

hi how are you my Name is Felicitas?..please contact me in my email Address for more communication’ i will tell you more about myself okay’ please try to contact me on my E-mail for more communication’ i will tell you more about myself with my photo okay’ is very important’ please contact me at, (sgt.felijackson@gmail.com)

Swandate

Name felicitas
I am a Woman
Birthday 1999-06-04
City alabama
Looking for a Man
Single
university graduated
Alcohol
About me

i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: felicitas - sgt.felijackson@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Flora Walker
https:/ /twitter.com/florawa87766672 .... since Aug. 2019

...add. Pic

.metronews.ru/showbiz/reviews/seksualnye-zhenschiny-soldaty-iz-ssha-razdelis-i-poziruyut-s-oruzhiem-foto-1374711/

.... and we fall over RPO Marissa Rae Lees - INSTAGRAM STAR US-Marines

.instagram.com/marissa_rae_lees_official/ .... Profile set to Private

https:/ /twitter.com/miss_roo16 ...... since July 2009
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:47 pm

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:53 am

truolovekise: looking for love
[truolovekise]
Mujer, 30 anos, Adamsville, Alabama, United States

mi nombre es Feli Jackson sgt, por favor contácteme en mi dirección de correo electrónico para más comunicación, les contaré más sobre mí y mis fotos, mi dirección es (sgt.felijackson@gmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:39 pm

sgt.felijackson@gmail.com
Hangout avatar:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Benjamin - elizab.jamin@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:20 pm

.... from 419-Spam and we need pics!

My dear,

I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one. I am ready to be yours, I believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which I care for with your open minded heart to me.

About me, I am Elizabeth Benjamin, a citizen of the United States of America and I grew up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am single and never married before. More about me, I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always say that I am good at protecting people. I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working in my job and always enjoy it, no matter what it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always pray for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with, meaning that i am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with, I live alone comfortably in our military barracks in United State.

Here in the military camp in the United States, we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the meantime. Meanwhile, how is life generally with you over there? As for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job. I would like to know more about you, and life experience.

Yours,

Elizabeth Benjamin
US Army
Email; elizab.jamin@gmail.com

..... IP shows Google
Reply-To: elizab.jamin@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:49:26 -1200
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elizabeth Benjamin - elizab.jamin@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:18 pm

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail, I want you to understand that I chose you because my heart and spirit accepts you. I believe in the power of love and destiny, I accept you with all my heart and I promise to be faithful and submissive to you, If you truly love me, I will love you in return and cherish you forever. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you, we can achieve our dreams if we believe, if we work towards it, distance is just a test to see how far love can travel and the best proof of love is trust. I have made up my mind to trust you and I expect the same from you. My plan is to join you and start a new life with you, not as a soldier anymore. I want to have a normal life, where I will be a loving wife and will have a loving husband with you, we will build a harmony home, with kids and a house of our own, we will have Sunday's banquette and evenings dinner all together, we will visit your relatives and have responsibilities towards each other. I want to open a charity project in your state. My dear, I really need your assistance to evacuate US$10 million which I got from oil deal I did with my friends, I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this, as I have made a solid arrangement to move this money out of here and through diplomatic courier means.The money will be sent to your address as a consignment package box/cargo and as soon as you confirm to me that you have received the money, I will make arrangement to join you and start a new life. I have made solid arrangements with a courier company who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your address, though I will update you later after I might have receive the information from you. Please you should try and send me your information as required below, so that I can contact the Courier Agency and apply on the delivery with your information details, and also to enable me furnish you on the morality to follow, this transaction is not going to be bank account transfer, you will receive the money through diplomatic system by the FedEx Courier company who will deliver the fund as consignment package box to you in your address, I have tag the consignment package box as an American diplomatic package containing family items that i am sending to you my friend so on no condition don't let the courier company to know the real contain of the package box and below is the information i have requested.

Full Name..............
Address to receive the consignment package .....................
Occupation..................
Phone.................
Nearest Airport to your home................

Once I receive the above information I will arrange your meeting with the diplomatic Courier company, that will be all for now as I await your immediate response.

Yours,

Elizabeth Benjamin
US Army.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 02:55:07 +0100

Elizabeth.jpg

Elizabeth2.jpg

Elizabethh.jpg

...... Pic 2 also beside her Emailaddy

Return to “Military scams”