It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mun - munhomin827@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48 am

mun827 Yesterday, 20:08
Hello pretty

mun827
Email munhomin827@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 46 y.o.
Country United States
City michigan
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Other
Occupation soldier
Description
Personal Description DM to know about me

IP Address Geolocation
197.220.169.144 is an IPv4 address owned by Glo Mobile Ghana Limited and located in Accra (Okai Koi), Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mun - munhomin827@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:25 pm

same pic on waplog
there scammer claims to be from Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Robert Mun, jamesmun6098@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:53 am

Asiandatenet
Username:
Robotmun56
Living situation:
Friends visit often
Firstline:
jamesmun6098@gmail.com
About yourself:
Am a military
Looking for:
I need a lady that I can trust and love me and be ready to sit down with me

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kim Chun Mun, yougchomun@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:59 am

Interpals
kimmun_28859 Kimmun, 40 y.o.
Seoul, South Korea
This is Kim Chun mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places.
I like what I'm doing generally but it sometimes makes me feel bit like I'm being a slave to my income especially when I'm in certain places where life can't be normal.
I was born in Busan in south Korea but am living in Los Angeles in United States I’m a very open minded person since I spent most of my crucial lifetime period in US
If you want to get acquainted with me or wish to be friend with me then feel free to talk to me, I won't bite, but if I don't answer you back then it means there's some reason I just don't wanna talk.
I'm not photogenic plus I look better in real person and that's what most people told me. Lastly, if you are a fake account please don't bother texting me because i wont reply you

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kim Chun Mun, kimchunmun101@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Interpals
kimchunmun37 Kimchunmun, 37 y.o.
Seoul, South Korea [Current City & Hometown]
This is Kim mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places.
I like what I'm doing generally but it sometimes makes me feel bit like I'm being a slave to my income especially when I'm in certain places where life can't be normal.
I was born in Busan in south Korea but am living in Los Angeles in United States I’m a very open minded person since I spent most of my crucial lifetime period in US
If you want to get acquainted with me or wish to be friend with me then feel free to talk to me, I won't bite, but if I don't answer you back then it means there's some reason I just don't wanna talk.
I'm not photogenic plus I look better in real person and that's what most people told me. Lastly, if you are a fake account please don't bother texting me because i wont reply you

i asked you to add me up on hangout lets chart :D more and know about each other better
you can add me up on hangout app
kimchunmun101@gmail.com

Interpals
ji-hoonmun102 Ji-yoonmun55, 37 y.o.
This is mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army which made and still makes me travel many parts of the would
I was born in Busan south Korea but living in Los Angeles United States
if you are fake account please dont bother texting me because i wont reply you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kim Chung Mun, +17162175980

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Interpals
chungmun_26711 Chung mun, 38 y.o.
Amsterdam, Netherlands [Current City & Hometown]
I'm chung hee from the city of Busan in Korea but living in the united
I was born in Korea but I grew up in the united state
i don't really have much to say
if you would like to get to know me better feel free to text me
thanks

do you have Kakao talk let's get to know each other better and continue our conversation okay I barely chat in this site
this is my Kakao I'd kimyungmun

Interpals
kimmun_58714 Kim mun, 41 y.o.
Busan, South Korea [Current City & Hometown]
My name is kim mun from busan south Korea but live in Los Angeles California USA
And this made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places.
If you wanna get acquainted with me or wish to be friend with me then feel free to talk to me, I won't bite, but if I don't answer you back then it means there's some reason I just don't wanna talk.
My personality type is ESTJ according to MBTI (if you care

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kim Chun Mun, kimchunmun101@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:56 pm

Interpals
joschimun_69894 Joschi mun, 39 y.o.
I was born in Busan in south Korea but am living in Los Angeles in United States I’m a very open minded person and I'm not photogenic plus I look better in real person and that's what most people told me. Lastly, if you are a fake account please don't bother texting me because i wont reply you and if you still want Know more about myself then text me

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:21 pm

Interpals
kimhongmun_76802 Kimhong mun, 41 y.o.
Busan, South Korea [Current City & Hometown]
I'm Kimhong mun from busan south Korea but I grew up in Los Angeles USA currently I live in Los Angeles California

kimmun385 39
Seoul, South Korea
This is Kim mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places. I like what I'm doing generally but it sometimes makes me feel bit like I'm b...

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Interpals
mun45 Kim jung mun, 40 y.o.
Seoul, South Korea [Current City & Hometown
This is Kim mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places.

Interpals
Kimjunghomun1000 Kimhongmun085, 37 y.o.
Rotterdam, Netherlands [Current City & Hometown]

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kim Chun Mun, yougchomun@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Interpals
kimmun33 Kim mun, 40 y.o.
Steenbergen, Netherlands [Current City & Hometown]
This is Kim jihoon mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:06 am

Interpals
kimjungmun_99243 Kim jung mun, 40 y.o.
This is Kim jihoon mun from Busan south Korea and working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:31 am

Interpals
Kimchunmun99552 Kimjunghomun, 38 y.o.
This is mum from busan South Korea living in Los Angeles Uniteates working in field of Army .. which made and still makes me to travel many parts of the world including some crazy and unwanted places
I was born in south Korea but liveing in Los Angeles United States am a very open minded person since I spent most of my crucial lifetime period in US

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Mun, jamesmun456@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:08 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
jamesmun456
Firstline:
Lonely man
About yourself:
U.S military :lol:
Looking for:
A serious relationship that will leade to marriage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Mun, jamesmun456@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:20 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069421415388
James Mun

facebook.com/chigozie.osuigwe.5
James Mun
ImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Mun, jamesmun456@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:24 pm

facebook.com/Hyojmun
James Mun

facebook.com/xabin.horsfall
James Mun
Studying at Not Yet Working!! Am Still Studying!!
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From Chicago, Illinois
Single
ImageImageImageImageImage

:mugu:

Return to “Military scams”