It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rivera Morrison - (323) 379-2231

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Caterina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Caterina » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:58 pm

Hello everyone!

Im new here. I come to share with you this awful experience. I dont know where to start so I´ll start by creating a new post about some Rivera. I went through the 37 pages about military scammers and didnt find the name, so if its already somewhere please delete it.
It all started a month ago at Match.com, he asked for my whatsapp (ID from US),a now I find out in this site it means nothing. Let me know if I should post the number.
In a few days I started to suspect, especially because of the many baby, honey, sweetie and all that. I confirmed he was a scammer when he told me he was going to Afghanistan ( now that everyone is out of Afghanistan). I played along a little longer to see where he was going== Money. I have to fill in a form to get him out of there.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rivera

Postby Igulinka » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:26 am

Caterina

Welcome to RS.
Unfortunately your dealing with Nigerian mafia and we glad you got suspicious because you won't waste your time anymore. Hope you didn't send them anything.
Kindly post all info you can such: email addresses, phone numbers, bank accounts if they gave you any, fake documents, more photos etc...
Please BLOCK them and IGNORE, surf safe online!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Caterina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rivera

Postby Caterina » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:37 am

Thank you!!

I gave nothing!!!

I only have a phone number 1 323 379 2231. I made 2 reports already, not sure they will be of any use.

The guy uses the name Rivera Morrison in match.com and 6 pictures in his profile. I posted the first two, the other one I have is one of him and his child, Im not going to post that one. I wonder if the real guy knows they have his kids photos.

He says he´s from Clarksville, TN, a widower, he was born in México and has a hotel there. :oops:

When I asked for his ID he sent this awful badly photoshoped thing

Two more pictures he sent me

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rivera - (323) 379-2231

Postby Igulinka » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:43 am

(323) 379-2231

Usage Landline
City Los Angeles
State California
County Los Angeles
Providers Telscape Communications

Thank you! Please BLOCK and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Caterina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rivera Morrison - (323) 379-2231

Postby Caterina » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:11 am

I found more stolen pictures of the soldier. This time the scammer used the name Tony Ricardo Rivera. No more info.

Return to “Military scams”