It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Maj. Chris Haggard

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Haggrad, Skype: jameshaggrad & james.haggrad2

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:36 am

Haggrad!! :mrgreen:

.interpals.net/love2016
love2016 haggrad, 39 y.o.
Accra, Ghana :twisted:
I am an honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous Well as you know Exercise is very important and I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy .

live:jameshaggrad
james.haggrad2
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

James Haggrad, Skype: jameshaggrad & james.haggrad2

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leonard Arnold, woyoe@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 am

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 11#p479311

asd.asd,7275

:mugu:
973-814-9114
willington.bernard1
Accra,GH

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

erika.smallwood
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Maj. Chris Haggard

Postby erika.smallwood » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:58 pm

I always do research on someone i don't know before i add them on FB or any where. Well got a friend request from someone named Daniel Haggard. Had no friends on Facebook, nothing but a picture that was uploaded 5 hours ago. So i did a reverse google image search and ta da found this site. hasnt asked for anything but it sickens me to see people abuse the military personal this way. And to me when you steal their pictures or names to scam someone thats abuse..... it p.ssed me off to learn this guy has been doing it for a while now. so if you want to double check you can look up Daniel Haggard on facebook, says hes from Richmond, Virgina, and that he is a Major General in the US Army. Sick b.stard.......

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Hi, it is not "this guy", it is "different anonymous West African gangs, in West Africa, using this picture gallery among dozens others", behind this fake profile that contacted you; cf. FAQ ;) anyway, it was right to block unfriend ignore, then nothing will happen.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

NormaR
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Officer: My identity was stolen to seduce and scam

Postby NormaR » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:44 am

I was scammed and just found out tonight. This guy friend request me on Facebook about two days or so ago. The name was Haggard Rodriguez. I looked at the profile and there wasn't anything there except 4-5 pictures. I did a Google search and came back with nothing. When I enlarged the picture I seen that the ID tag on the uniform said Haggard. So I did a search with that and it came back to another Facebook account with the name James Haggard but with the same pictures pout 1 or 2 different ones. This account said he was from Dallas, Texas. When I did a Google search with that name, I came across articles talking about your ID being used for scams. And your picture was the one from both of the Facebook accounts. But I did notice that the name he used with me wasn't one you guys had listed so I figured I better most say something since it was a new usage. He hasn't given me a email or anything. Just thru Facebook messages. I'll be more then happy to send them to you if you want them. The worst of this was the fact that I have self esteem issues due to having scars all over from a undiagnosed severe MRSA and he was saying how pretty I was so I thought, that someone was really interested in me and that maybe in time it might go farther. And then several hours later I find out its a scam! I really hope you get the SOB!! And by the way, Thank You for your service to our country

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:01 am

Norma

We are very sorry that this happened to you. If you have more significant info such phone number or SKYPE ID please post. I see you don't have email for the mafia. If you by any chance will get it please kindly post. Always BLOCK them and IGNORE without confrontation.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jonahagg@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:48 pm

interpals
jhagg Haggard, 50 y.o.
Lithonia, United States
simple and honest. life is all about simplicity and being the best you can. happiness should be a priority to all mankind and i believe we are all equal in humanity terms.

thats so nice to know. sorry for my late replies
jonahagg@yahoo.com is my email address and you can always contact me there and i will be able to reply in time . but i hope to have a chat with you soon. have a nice evening

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Haggard Walter, skype> haggard0654

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:29 am

.facebook.com/james.h.walter.5
James Haggard Walter
New York

Image Image Image

haggard0654
Ghana :twisted:

&
james.hag143
Ghana
&
james.haggard30
&
james04563
&
sgt.haggardloves
&
jameslove1211
&
james.haggard12333
Ghana
&
haggard.james
Ghana

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

haggard14@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:39 pm

jhaggard007
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Tampa, Florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am a down to earth loving, caring and understanding easy going guy. Searching for a long lasting relationship that would lead to marriage in the near future

haggard14@yahoo.com

IP: 67.205.163.102 Digital ocean; bad IP, been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Nalerie37
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nalerie37 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 am

Just received a Facebook Friend Request from a Richard Anthony using these same photos. His profile states:
Divorced
From San Francisco, California
Joined March 2017
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... fref=jewel

Just a heads up. I have now caught at least 6 different FB Req. hoaxs this year. Three of them claiming to be military. Promise to share next time.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:08 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Collins Haggard
Skype....
haggard.collins
haggard_collins

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Kevin - kevin66779@live.com

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:03 pm

kevin66779@live.com

MD

smile4u5
58 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Christian
Height: 5'9"
Non-Smoker / No Children
maryland, AK, US

In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been single for a long time now and am very seriously looking for a serious woman for a relationship which will lead to marriage later and please am not here to play GAMES.

CHAT

From smile4u5

Tue, Aug 8, 2017
2:59 AM

Hello there
Am Kevin, how are you doing ??and how is life going on with you too ,Well Am new to online dating site i did read your profile and decided to write to you????Take very good care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon...please can we have a chat now

Kevinxxxxx

From smile4u5

Tue, Aug 8, 2017
5:46 AM

I Hope you are doing great as me here,Well I Really Like your profile and i wish you could also try and check mine out,Am Looking for a serious woman who is careing,Honest,Loving and loyal to spend the rest of my life with to promote a great family,Who know we are met for each other,Would you like to end here and hear from you soon,.Can you please give me your Personal E-mail Address so that we can ex-change E-mail,i will tell you more about me when i hear from you ok.........

i will send you some of my pic too..

From smile4u5

Tue, Aug 8, 2017
8:25 PM

oh thank you i have send an email

From smile4u5

Thu, Aug 10, 2017
11:44 PM

kevin66779@live.com

No PP
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kevin - kevin66779@live.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:06 pm

wrote this message to vic

Good morning and how are you ??? Are you also looking for the other half of your heart? ?? In any case, my name is Kevin I just registered on this site and looking for my seoul mate ... i just red your profile through and I like it very much ... I will be very happy if you can give me a chance to know you a lot better ... I've been married since I was 28 years .... my wife is now dead of cancer .. we do not have children and I am an orphan .. I live alone with my 3 dogs and I love them so much ... they are my only family now ... if you really give me the chance to know you a lot better .. the first time I registered on the site am a serious relationship. If you think seriously about the future and life, you can email me and we can meet you closer ... My email address is kevin66779@live.com and my Skype is kevin66779 Or.you can give me your email address so I can write to tell you more about me some pictures? I look forward to hearing from you KEVIN

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Bruce Smith, kevin66779@live.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:12 pm

scammer already a RS customer since 2009 ;)
that's why the Skype avatar looked so darn familiar to me

also on webdate
kevin66779
Last login: this week
Joined On: August 12, 2016
Seeking: Women
Looking for: Friends, Dates, Marriage
Age/Gender 56 year old Man
Height: 5'10"
Body: Average
Religion: Catholic
Languages: English, Other
Profession: Medical / Dental
Education: PhD / Post Doctoral

Image Image

profiles with this man's pics are currently inundating the web, won't post all 49 profiles I found, lol

Return to “Military scams”