It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gary Search

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Max J, maxjohnson1935@hotmail.com

Postby Arabian Nights » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Welcome KTJH :)
Am sorry for your lose and experience, they are dammed gorilla monkeys, like leeches suck from the well meaning, helpful, caring and am glad you have made it to this site.
You are doing a great thing with your post
Please do post up the header and IP's from his emails
Any phone numbers he has
Other names he may also provide as his contacts or solicitors and so on
If the real person has been found then direct them to the Admin- Wayne, as well as read the disclaimer :)
Am sorry for your experience and am glad to know some one like yourself :D
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fredrick Millan, fred.m112@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:50 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5733572
USER ID: 5733572
Nickname: fredmillan
Name: Fredrick
State/Region: Texas
City: Houston

send me ya yahoo address or you add me on
fred.m112@ymail.com
Thanks
Fredrick
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

scammerssuck2
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scammerssuck2 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 pm

pic being used on youfreedating
(I posted image as it's a bit better quality then the one I see on this page)
"deck7777" using peterson.declan@yahoo.com
http://www.youfreedating.com/profile/deck7777
MESSAGE 2.24.2012
Your picture tells it all. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes. Would so much love to get to know you better.
waiting to get a response
Cheers
Declan.

MESSAGE 2.27.2012
WOW!!! I never knew i was gonna get a reply, oh thank you so much for your response and appreciating my message. I would like to know what you do for fun, what makes you happy and all that . i feel you re a good person that i would really like to get close to.. and again i must tell you that you are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen,its not a flatter. here is my email address
peterson.declan@yahoo.com
i will be more than honored to read an email from you. take care and waiting to read from you.
Cheers
Declan.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:29 am

Full Name
garymoore
More
About me
I'm sgt garymoore ....working for the us.army presently on deployment.am 42yrs and hoping to be back soon...i'm single and still searching for the woman of my dream,my soulmate,for a long term relationship..
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 1:08 pm
City, State, Province
hudson,newyork
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
military
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: talktogary70@yahoo.com

Received from: 209.73.132.91
ISP: EGIHosting
proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:12 am

This guy is now posing as Gary MSearch, a firefighter working in Chihuahua, who has served with the troops in the past. He says that he had lost his wife to cancer 3 years ago, & that he has a 12 year old son who is at school in California. He is on Facebook, looking for a long term serious relationship, leading to marriage.

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 am

I forgot to mention that I came across your posting here after reverse searching a photo (the same exact one you have here), which is on his Facebook page.

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:19 am

I'm confused. Which picture set is he using? You posted the same message here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p263392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I responded in the other topic. I will move it if you've accidentally put it in the wrong place.

I forgot to mention that we'd like you to post the email address he's using and any other identifying information that you might have. Do you know how to find an IP address?
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 am

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 am

The photo of him in front of the boat will take you to a page on this site for a David Ann Arnold. I could have sworn that the one of him with his arms up got me to this page, but I had to register to comment, & now I don't see the photo. So if I've got the wrong guy, I'll of course remove this. Let me check again. It looks like him, though. But I'll make sure.

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:44 am

And no email address. Just Facebook.

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 am

I'm so sorry. This guy is Max Tagg. And Gary Lusio. And David Ann Arnold. And Gary MSearch. I have no idea why this site sent me here after I registered. Now I've got to figure out how to delete all of this. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time. I feel terrible about this.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 am

oh no, you don't have to delete anything, you did everything right!!! Thank you very much for information. It was a scammer who mixed pictures of 2 different men in that other topic. Thanks for posting and registering!! :)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:04 am

Okay, now I'M confused. Max Johnson is mention & quoted several times on Max Tagg's page, so I think I should leave this up here, just in case. The photos do look like they could be of the same man, plus, as I was reading on the other page, some of the letters sounded just like the correspondence I had been having with this individual, & some were much less literate, but were using the same photos. So I think maybe these photos are being passed around?

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 am

I came across your posting here after reverse searching a photo (the same exact one you have here), which is on the Facebook page of a Gary MSearch, who contacted me on Facebook, looking for a long term serious relationship, leading to marriage. He said he is a firefighter working in Chihuahua temporarily, & that he had served with the military. He also said he had lost his wife to cancer 3 years ago, & he said he has a 12 year old son who is at school in California.

lshough
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lshough » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 am

Aha, figured out what went wrong. When you go to leave a reply on the Max Tagg page, it jumps you over to the Max Johnson page. You have to be really watching, or you don't notice it. I tried several times, & it did it each time. No idea why they would be linked.

Return to “Military scams”