It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

prestonj1414@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 pm

About me (John) your new friend
preston john <prestonj1414@gmail.com>

[Click to get more.] Dear,

How are you doing and I hope that you are fine and good.

[Click to get more.]

Let me start by introducing myself to you.

My name is John Preston, I am 56 years old with my birthday being on the 18th of February, 1961. I am from Baltimore, Maryland. U.S.A.

I am an architect and army contractor attached to the USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) for the sole purpose of designing, construction management. maintaining environmental regulation and ecosystem restoration in some parts of Afghanistan . As you very well know, Afghanistan is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process and there‘s quite the need for professionals in almost every sector of their society. With no doubt, work has been risky and challenging as we sometimes collide head on with armed insurgents and loose some soldiers during confrontation.

I've been here in Afghanistan for the past 14 months and I will be coming out of here in 7 weeks time.

I am currently widowed with a 9 years old daughter and I have been widowed for 5 years now after losing my wife to cancer.

My daughter stays with my only sister who's married and stays in Sri Lanka with her family..

I am a good Christian. My lady maybe a Christian or not I don’t care as I am open minded to the other religions and I don’t mind your age cos what matters in life is true love and feelings for one another.

I have spent the past 20years working so hard to be where I am today and I am very happy for what I have achieved today as a result of hard working. I am comfortable as a man but something is missing in my life and that is someone to come home to, a companion, confidant, my soul mate and best friend...someone to call mine, a loving and caring woman to call my wife, as the time is right to start a new life.

What else to say?

I prefer dogs to cats though I’ve got no pets. I like non-.fiction literature (mostly philosophy, management, self-improvement and fly-fishing of course J) and have in my library about 3000 titles. Reading is really passion for me. It does not look like that but I am very sensitive and romantic person.

To me, jogging is the closest feeling from flying. "Only, if I had wings."

I love to travel and to know new places, new cultures and new people; maybe, we could travel together sometimes to few Caribbean Islands for leisure vacations and also visit some lovely places that comes to our minds

If there is anything that you wish to know about me, please do not hesitate to ask me.

My dream is to find the right lady I can stay with for the rest of my life... I do respect family values and to re create my own home again is the most important thing for me now.

Sending you some pics of me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

John

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

met at m2, prestonj14 56 year old male from New York , Japan , deactivated; wrote:

hi dear
nice
hi love
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

prestonj1414@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

preston00224@gmail.com

Postby Gabriella » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:54 am

HisEmail
preston00224@gmail.comThe resevers name
Mammadov COUNTRY:TURKEY,ISTANBUL QUESTION;OK ANSWER;ok
He wont me to send2.500

I want to write to my colonel now

He is in Kabul he say well dont believe anything

Can you do it Thursday
So i can come to you by Saturday
Honey you are going to send it through western union
im sure not

Honey you are going to send it through western union

So I got something here maby I Thu, 09 Feb 2017 14:34:39 +0000
Return-Path: <preston00224@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 06:34:37 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHgMSan0zw1y4WT-V_ObUvJwRNO4R7zoe7a4+1mRDf4wYBSc=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: preston00224
was my email here
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=94eb2c054f508ab50d054819e12d
Content-Length: 2095

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charlie Jackson, CharlieJackson007@gmx.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:51 pm

matchdoctor.com
Takemehome22
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 90
Panama City, Florida, United States
Take me home for good
about myself:
I am a genuinely kind and nice person with a great sense of humor (I can make almost anyone laugh), but I also have an intellectual side. I'm smart and I love to have out of the box intellectual discussions with someone who can really make me think and I've been told that I'm pretty good at providing the same. My friends say that I have a quiet confidence, am even tempered and just really laid back and easy to get along with. They say I would be a really great catch for someone... I guess that's why they are my friends! I'm a very good listener... not just hearing, but really listening to someone. Every day, I try to make the world a little better place. I do believe that small acts of kindness can make a big difference in someone's life..
my idea of a great date:
Honesty and humility ..understanding and God fearing ..
the person I would like to meet:
My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the beautifuleness of hands will take it all, shift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easy going, with interests and characteristics similar to mine and even closer. Someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship, not just a few dates. Are you that special Woman? I know you are. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice.. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.Looking for a serious long-term relationship with someone who possess soft character and is goal-oriented. She must love the Lord with all of her heart,then I know she will love me with all her heart...

I am Charlie Jackson by name, 56 years old from Panama City, Florida.I am new here and looking for a nice woman to call mine until I came across your profile. I must confess that you are a very nice looking woman, and I would love to know more about you. So if you are interested for us to get to know each other better, then feel free to get back to me, get back to me through hereEmail: CharlieJackson007@gmx.com. I hope to hear from you soon, Take care of yourself for now.
Charlie
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:12 am

major_sgt_preston57.
Maryland, USA

I am Major Sgt Kenneth Preston from united state of America, i'm a military man in UN army force, I'm presently here in Iraq with my boys as peace keepping military force due to the past civil war.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harrison Cedrick, harrisoncedis@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 27, 2019 6:14 pm

eskimi.com/full?id=25524472
Harriso
Location Ghana

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lucaspreston110@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:38 pm

lucaspreston
Email lucaspreston110@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 61 y.o.
Country United States
City fremont
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation usa army
Description
Personal Description I am honest,kind,caring,loving and a God fearing man.

41.203.78.239 Lagos, Nigeria

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christon Enwright, phone number 760-933-5346, 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:43 pm

Christon Enwright
59, Man, Single
California City, United States

Greetings Dear,
I know you must be wondering why am texting you but to be honest I will go straight to the point am seeking a friend I been single for so long since I lost my wife 7years ago I haven’t been with any woman i just buried myself in my job, I was so amazed when I saw your profile on This site so I decided to text you, I will have to stop here for now.I hope to read from you soon. My phone number 760 933 5346‬. Please text or call me
Chris

also uses the pic posted here
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 54#p626754

phone number 760-933-5346
Benton, CA
Onvoy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Johnson, maxwelljohnson898@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:04 pm

From topic..
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 1&t=135183

Hangout is Ken Preston

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Wilson, jackwilson001955@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:51 am

jackwilson001955@gmail.com
Jack Wilson
Resurfaced on Googlechat :shock: original posting 2016!

werey :lol:
You that you have billions of niara you are still here hustling .. ogun kiii u there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Military scams”