It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Stephelvis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

Postby Stephelvis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Stephelvis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stephelvis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Obviously when I have gone into Google image search, there was the same photo but with a different face.

Stephelvis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stephelvis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Stephelvis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stephelvis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:29 pm

The 2nd photo was his profile pic on facebook

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:48 pm

scammer do potoshop the real pic to make you believe that he really care to you and he is real.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Stephelvis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stephelvis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Yes I found that out when I did the image search, and the message on the result I found said 'Happy Thanksgiving Everyone', with a different face, so that was closure for me. I don't reply to emails from him anymore.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Glad that you did not replay him anymore :) more read here in RS so you will understand how they work and finally you can spot if some one is real real or just a scammer.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Stephelvis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stephelvis » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:25 pm

I am understanding it the more I research. I am amazed at how much this goes on. Never heard of any of this till it happened to me!! Although I feel the last 3 months of conversing with this scumbag has opened my eyes to what actually goes on through the internet, so it's been a positive in some aspects.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hannettsmith20152016@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Oasis
iamsmith93 (deleted)
59, United States

can you email me please since we miss each other on here
hannettsmith20152016@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew James - majorandrewjames@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Andrew James

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york, buffalo
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

andrew.james00722

..... diff. Pic here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p489166
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

morriswagner15@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello​
Nice to meet you​
My email is morriswagner15@gmail.com

ock, happysmile1409
50•Manhattan, United States•
Am open minded,honest,loving,caring faithful man,I like to cook,read,go to beach, am here looking for a serious relationship, am not here looking for a sex partner or a night stand. Am not here for games because am too old for that and games are for the kids.
Straight, Man, Single, 186cm, Average build
White, Speaks English, Attended University, Christian
Never smokes, Drinks socially, Doesn’t do drugs, Doesn’t have kids, Has dogs, Virgo
Looking for
single women, near me, ages 32‑86, for short & long term dating and new friends.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

aleman.brandi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aleman.brandi » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:47 pm

He's going by Adam Hannes on Facebook now I tool a screen shot but it won't let me post a pic.

aleman.brandi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aleman.brandi » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Can the real cpt. Hammett please stand up? Lol please email me

Ur pic is still being used but this time he's on Fb as Adam Hannes.

My aunt Jackie thinks he's real and already sent him $100 to his "son". He told her he's overseas and found diamonds so he's a millionaire now and wants to marry her and take care of her and supposed to see her Thursday. Please contact me and help me pull her out of this fantasy. Thanks. Showing her this thread won't help she'll only say the names don't match so it's not him. Ugh.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:54 pm

We are sorry for the scam but we can't help with the request as we do not contact photo victims. It is simply against a cyber law.
Please keep paling the evidence and your aunt will connect the dots when the African millionaire won't come. You may overtake the story at tell your aunt that he will get into accident , be robbed or stopped at the airport with diamonds and he won't be arriving, those most common stories of the scammers. Maybe it will help. Good luck to you both!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Haiti
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Haiti » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:24 pm

The Name is new, but the scammer is old :) On the page OKC wrote me this scammer. He has new nickname: popcaainabox. He live in Manhattan, and 54 year old man. new email adresse: sgtkelvin001@gmail.com

sgt kelvin1 <sgtkelvin001@gmail.com>

Hello, Hope you're having a good weekend. In the first Place thanks for the wonderful communication we're having. Thanks for sharing your email address with me. You're very beautiful woman of heart and I love your smiles. I think we both have met on fate. I will like to use this opportunity to tell you a little about myself to help us to get to know each other. As I already told you, My name is Kelvin Hannett, I am also a E-9 Sargent in the U.S army, But i presently Joined OkC site to seek for a loving and trustworthy woman of heart with all the good characters of life to spend the rest of my life with after my mission. I am 52 years of age, Born and raised in North Miami, But presently in Syria for a peace keeping mission and i will be home in less than two months time.

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone. I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going,free thinker, trustworthy and respect the views of other people. I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage.. I am ready to relocate to where ever my soul mate is after my mission. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity. I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them. I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor.

I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search of my future soulmate and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it's going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term relationship for the rest of my life, I will not discount anything right now.

I am looking for someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we're doing, as long as we're together. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes. I am looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well. I hope I haven't bored you with my information. Take very good care of yourself and have a good weekend. Stay blessed.

Sgt.kelvin

Return to “Military scams”