It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alan P.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
OAK
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alan P.

Postby OAK » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:56 pm

I met him on Okcupid. Now he is Dave Paulostus. Half Italian, half Swediah and his parents died from covid in Milan so he moved to Stockholm. Asked me to go to Whatsapp soon. The rest is similar to other stories here.
Can't understand how to post pictures here ((

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:42 am

Please add the whatsapp number (more important than reposting just a photo);)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Twice2Shy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Twice2Shy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:21 am

He’s still at it. October 2022 - Back to Kevin in Boca using the vet story & 14 year old son. Photos were blurry & when he wouldn’t do a photo verification selfie. I started investigating & found this feed! I’m so shaken that I almost was going to meet him! - I’m glad my spidey-senses kicked it - it’s a crazy world out there!

GJ_Jan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

robertdaisy07@gmail.com & +15073382905

Postby GJ_Jan » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:31 pm

He is now also active under Robert Clifford Jones, still using the photos of Alan Pietruszewski.
on Instagram under RobJones2580
on Whatsapp as Robert Clifford Jones alias RobertDaisy Phonenumber +1 510 894 6377 from Washington DC
on Telegram as @roberto1397 Phonenumber +1 507 338 2905
On Facebook Robert Clifford Jones, aka Emmanuel.Durowoju.9 from Austin, Tx.
Also on Facebook as Robert Daisy from Washington, though here with photos of Dr Kerem Bikmaz from Turkey
Email robertdaisy07@gmail.com
Either love scamming with military background, or tries to talk you into cryptocurrencies with questionable traders and companies.
I warned as many potential victims as possible, now it is time for a greater community to make his/their scamming attemps as hard as possible.
At the same time, I informed law enforcement agencies, though it is going to be hard, since they sit in lousy spider holes in poor countries, mainly Africa and close or middle East. However, the one or the other from them might one day try to leave poverty, and then they still will be on our wanted lists...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:24 am

GJ_Jan

Thank you for posting. Please BLOCK and IGNORE. Surf safe online.

(510) 894-6377
Usage Landline
City Fremont
State California
County Alameda
Providers Comcast Phone Of California

(507) 338-2905
Usage Landline
City Faribault
State Minnesota
County Rice
Providers Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

GJ_Jan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: robertdaisy07@gmail.com & +15073382905

Postby GJ_Jan » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:44 pm

He is also active under Robert Clifford Jones, still using the photos of Alan Pietruszewski.
on Instagram under RobJones2580
on Whatsapp as Robert Clifford Jones alias RobertDaisy Phonenumber +1 510 894 6377 from Washington DC
on Telegram as @roberto1397 Phonenumber +1 507 338 2905
Also under RobJones2590 (Facebook and Instagram)
On Facebook Robert Clifford Jones, aka Emmanuel.Durowoju.9 from Austin, Tx.
Also on Facebook as Robert Daisy from Washington, though here with photos of Dr Kerem Bikmaz from Turkey
Email robertdaisy07@gmail.com
Either love scamming with military background, or tries to talk you into cryptocurrencies with questionable traders and companies.
I warned as many potential victims as possible, now it is time for a greater community to make his/their scamming attemps as hard as possible.
At the same time, I informed law enforcement agencies, though it is going to be hard, since they sit in lousy spider holes in poor countries, mainly Africa and close or middle East. However, the one or the other from them might one day try to leave poverty, and then they still will be on our wanted lists...

Return to “Military scams”