It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alan P.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alan P.

Postby mistral1954 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 am

Van: Fred Jackson (fredjack62@yahoo.com)
Verzonden: vrijdag 4 januari 2013 9:57:27

Hello my lovely angel,hope u slept well,guess what,have been sitting here thinking about your love.loving you is like loving my body.I love you so much and like I keep promising nothing can take your love away from me,cos the love I have for you is real Real love.have a lovely day and enjoY yourself,honey pls try to send the money on time so I can pick it up before they close remember today is last day to weekend.love u.love you.love u xxxxx

WITH OTHER WORDS.......... HE DEMAND ME TO SEND MONEY......I NEVER DID AGAIN

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE WORDS THEY SPEAK OR WRITE. THEY ALL MAKE THE SAME MISSTAKE ..... THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU ...... I LOVE YOU OK ??? (I TOLD HIM, I HATE THAT WHEN YOU SAY I LOVE YOU, THIS WAY, SOUNDS LIKE.....YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU SO YOU MUST KEEP SENDING ME MONEY, LIKE I HAVE TO REWARD HIM FOR THE LOVE HE IS GIVING TO ME...COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

BECAUSE I DID NOT SEND MONEY AGAIN, THE FOLLOWING..... A NEW WAY TO TRY YOUR FEELINGS (YOU FEEL GUILTY) TO INFLUENCE................ AND YOU THINK THE POLICE ALLOW PEOPLE TO WRITE MAILS ????... DONT THINK SO.... THEY MAY JUST MAKE 1 PHONECALL..........

Verzonden: woensdag 9 januari 2013 1:05:29

Well,I am writting you at the police station as the people I ought to pay came to me today to shout and disgrace me.well it is nobodys fault but my fault.I learn everyday that such is life.hope u are ok.anyway just want to let you know am at the station now until am able to pay the money.well I know god is in control.have a lovely night rest.

WITH EVERY MAIL I RECEIVED FROM HERE HE THROW WITH LOVELY WORDS POEMS, NAME THEM JUST TO IMPRESS ME, MAKE ME BELIEVE HIS LOVE FOR ME WAS REAL...BUT IT DID NOT EFFECT ME ANYMORE ... I HAD IT WITH THIS GUY AND WAS 100% SURE OF MYSELF I WOULD UNMASK THIS NASTY GUY AND HIS HENCHMEN

Verzonden: zondag 27 januari 2013 15:01:00

one thing i thank God for everyday is that i have you in my life,,and that mean so much to me..i love you and i keep thinking about you every time,,every minute, every seconds,,love you so much,,thinking about you...xoxoxo

Verzonden: maandag 28 januari 2013 6:19:09

the one i think of everytime
the one that make me happy
the one that bring joy into my life
the one that bring happiness into my life,,
everytime i think about having you in my life,,i am always happy..you dont know how much i love you,,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,,,LOVE YOU

Verzonden: maandag 4 februari 2013 5:27:02

Welcome 2 the fresh MORNING….With a SMILE on ur face…..Love in ur HEART…..Good thoughts in ur MIND….U have a wonderful day
I have a pair of eyes but can’t C U everyday….Have a pair of ears, but can’t hear ur voice everyday….But I do have a heart… that cares for you everyday.
New day new blessing.Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today,b'coz each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness.....Good Morning...i just want you to know that i love you..
Fred

Verzonden: zaterdag 20 april 2013 11:01:58

with deep thinking and happy mind i write this to you,i thank you so much for coming into my life,,you give me happiness,joy and hope,,woman like you are only few in nature,,i see how you try to modulate yourself between your children myself and your mother,,you really try,,i just want you to know that you have no course to fear,,because i am your for life,,love you so much,,,thanks for everything,,,love you

Verzonden: maandag 20 mei 2013 9:41:11

with love and happiness i say happy birthday to you,,the one i love and cherish most,,love you always and forever,,kiss kiss hug hug
xxxxx

Verzonden: vrijdag 7 juni 2013 9:05:58

hello angel,how are you?hope you ok,have been worried about you,you are the best thing that has ever happen to me,,your love is so strong,,i think of you every seconds every minute and every seconds,,it pain so much that you cant call..i promise to love you for life,,i will make up to you i promise..thinking about you,,love you..love you,,love you

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mistral1954 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 am

Verzonden: zaterdag 15 juni 2013 9:10:16

hello love,how are you doing?how was your night?i really want to thank you so much for what you have done for me.thanks a million.thanks a lot.am sorry if i have hurt you in any ways but your love keeps growing every time..you are one of a type..have never come across a woman like you and i dont think there is any like you..thank you for coming into my life..i cant wait to be with you cos i dream of that everyday,where we will hold hand and tell each other tails by moonlight story..at night and everytime..love you so much..your love
fred

Verzonden: zaterdag 15 juni 2013 16:53:08

honey you will get me..you have been lonely for 23yrs and now i came into your life..why are you scared?i should be the one to be scared..you have nothing to loose but i don't ever want to loose you..believe me i love you and i want to be with you badly,,we need to be optimistic together so that things will be faster for us..believe me i try every time just to get out of here and be with you..dont be scared..you have me honey..i love you so much and i can never let you go..day in day out you occupy my thought.its even better for you that you work so you wont have to think much,,but as for me,,no work,,i walk the whole of this state everyday just to get something doing to take the expenses off you,and to get something doing so i wont have to think that much..i just couldnt wait till you get home and get online before i check the mail you sent..as for me,you are my life and everything..love you so much..

Verzonden: woensdag 3 juli 2013 21:52:09

you are the best thing that has ever happen to me,i look and am happy i have you in my life..i love you so much and am always thinking about you cos you are a blessing in my life..love you...stay safe for me and let the angel from above guide you..love you..kiss kiss

I FOUND OUT WHICH CYBERCAFE THEY WORKING

NAME: Hyperia Internet Cafe
CITY: Lagos
ADDRESS: Sunaina Plaza 23, Adeola Odeku Victoria Island Lagos
PHONE: +234 1 262 2287
FAX: + 234 1 320 1200
EMAIL: cs@hyperia.com
HOME PAGE: http://www.hyperiacafe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HOURS: 9am -9pm week days and Saturdays, Sundays from 10am-8pm
FACILITIES: 10 computers available, printer, scanner, video conference, aol 'friendly'
Internet cafe, Free Email,Webcam printing, Digital Camera, Web page design and Hosting. Various games and chatting avaliable

Access Bank
Adeola Odeku St, Lagos 23401, Nigeria ‎
+234 1 463 8100 ‎
accessbankplc.com

WHEN ALL THE LOVE LETTERS POEMS OR WHATEVER DID NOT WORK HE COME UP WITH ANOTHER WAY TO TRY TO GET MONEY OF ME >>>>>>>>

Verzonden: zaterdag 17 augustus 2013 10:37:53

here are the document..love you help me please. you are my life. my guardian angel my wife for ever

ANOTHER FAKE DOCUMENT CAME INTO MY E-MAIL

Verzonden: woensdag 28 augustus 2013 16:13:03

To: fredjack62@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:36 PM
Subject: hello

hello Mr. Fred, this is in response to your last mail, after serious consideration of your recent mails to us, we shall grant you an opportunity to help transfer money to your beneficiary but this is going to be the last time we will be offering this help considering the fact that we have try to help you on many occasion but you refuse to turn up, we hope you turn up this time..try to get back to us as soon as possible you will get a short mail to tell you the amount you will have to pay after calculating all expenses involve.
thanks

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND TO QUICKLY FOLLOWED BY A SECOND EMAIL OF BONAVIA (FALLS OF COURSE)

Verzonden: donderdag 29 augustus 2013 15:36:44

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: fred jack <fredjack62@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:17 PM
Subject: hello

Here is the brake down of the fee you need to pay to be able to transfer money into a foreign beneficiary account .the calculation is done in euro as you have instructed and since we are transferring into an European account.
Percentage count 23,000 euro
Vat 5,000 euro
Service charges 8,000 euro
Grand total = 36,000 euro
pls note
This offer valid till 15th of September, failure to turn up this time will make the offer nullify
Feel free to call..(323-374-5377)

I WANTED TO CONTACT THIS (SO CALLED) BANK BECAUSE LEGEDE MADE THE MISSTAKE TO EMOVE THE PHONE NUMBER......THE ANSWER TO THAT WAS.........NO NO NO NO YOU CANT ... IT IS A VERY BUSSY BANK AND YOU WILL NOT COMMING THROUGH...... HE THINKS HUH??? i CALLED AND NOBODY KNEW ABOUT THIS MAIL.......

HE KEPT ON TRYING TO DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY ..... HE THOUGHT HE FOUND A NEW WAY >>>>

Verzonden: dinsdag 15 oktober 2013 9:04:28

To: "fredjack62@yahoo.com" <fredjack62@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday,October 9, 2013 9:58 PM

Hello Mr Fred
it is a clear fact that the date for the discount giving to your by the Federal Republic of Nigeria as expired ,and as such you are entitled to put a sum of $200 ,this is the standart vat that is required to be paid by those who can not meet up with the assigned time..please bear with us any inconviniency as failure to pay this money can lead to you being restricted as 16th of this month has been giving as the altimatum ..thanks

Internal Affair General Secretary
Bade Odunjo

Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:30 AM
To: WUKYCREVIEW
Subject: to western union

My name is Fred Jack and my fiancee who's name is Helena Molendijk is a Netherlands woman and she usually send me money for my up keeping,this are money i kept with her to send to me when ever i need money,but lately she got an information that she has reach her limit,,so please how can that be lifted cos she need to send me more money..this are the money i kept with her personally before i travel,i want to know if there is anything that can be done to take the limit away or may be we try another money transfer agent thanks and wishing to hear back from you

Verzonden: zondag 27 oktober 2013 14:40:51

On Friday, October 25, 2013 5:29 PM, WUKYCREVIEW <WUKYCREVIEW@westernunion.com> wrote:

Description: New WUColor

Dear Fred,

We reviewed your name and found no issues. You are free to use the services of Western Union at your better convenience. However should you like us to made a new review, please provide the MTCN (money transfer control number) you are having issues with.

Sincerely,

Western Union Financial Services, Inc.
PO Box 7000 Englewood, CO 80155-7000.
wukycreview@westernunion.com

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mistral1954 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:47 am

I RECEIVE FOLLOWING MAIL OF WESTERN UNION AFTER I CONTACTED THEM

Re: Western Union 11/15/2013

Dear Miss

Financial Western Union Service, Inc. 's ("Western Union") Money Transfer Service Terms and Conditions ("Terms") determined that Western Union has the right to refuse service to anyone. We reviewed the information provided by you and to refuse all transactions and transactions that you try to send. This means that Western Union will not accept Transmittal Payments of you, or otherwise (dealt with in accordance with applicable law) any money.

Sincerely,

Western Union Financial Services, Inc.
PO Box 7000 Englewood, CO 80155-7000.
Since all requests are personal, be so kind and have 1800 773 7948 contact us directly.

I TOLD THE WHOLE STORY AND WU WORKED WITH ME SO I COULD SEND THIS MAIL TO FRED/LEGEDE

Verzonden: zondag 8 december 2013 14:53:53

hello honey ,this is to wish your son happy birthday,,many more years to come,,long life and prosperity...am here missing you happy life together with your children,,am missing you,,just had to use few minute online and then i send this to you,,i want you to know that i always love you,,hug n kiss muaaaah love you angel

INSTEAD OF SENDING MONEY I DECIDE TO SEND A FOOD PACKAGE WITH X-MAS THIS YEAR AND THIS WAS THE ADDRESS HE WANTED ME TO SEND THIS PACKAGE WITH HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER SO AS SOON IT ARRIVED THEY COULD CALL HIM...........

Verzonden: woensdag 11 december 2013 8:13:11

P O BOX ADDRESS
NAME: ROTIMI ALABI
P.O BOX 1336
IKORODU ,LAGOS
PHONE NO:08188092377

NOTE>>>>>> I HAD PAID FOR ALL THE COST ...... WHEN THE PACKAGE ARRIVED HE EVEN TRIED TO GET MONEY OF ME BECAUSE, SO HE TRIED TO LET ME BELIEVE, HE HAD TO PAY TO GET THE PACKAGE.... BUT AGAIN HE MADE A NEW MISSTAKE, BECAUSE HE COULD NAME EXACTLY WHAT WAS IN THE PACKAGE.... AND BELIEVE ME IF YOU NOT PAY FOR THE PACKAGE AT A POST OFFICE THEY WONT ALLOW YOU TO LOOK INSIDE THE PACKAGE .... NEVERRRRRRRR

DURING A PHONE CALL I TOLD HIM, BECAUSE HE HAD TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO SINGLE AMERICAN EMBASSY IN LAGOS VICTORIA ISLAND, I CALLED >>> If your inquiry concerns American Citizen Services, please send your email to LagosACS@state.gov.<<<<< (I DID NOT OF COURSE...)

Lagos, ACS S (LagosACS@state.gov)

Thank you for your inquiry. This automated response contains answers to many of the questions we most frequently receive. If your question is not answered below, we will strive to respond within 5 business days.

Please note that if your question is addressed in the list of Frequently Asked Questions below, our office will consider that your question has been satisfactorily answered and will not reply individually to your email.

If your inquiry concerns a non-immigrant visa case, please resend your email to LagosNIV@state.gov<mailto:LagosNIV@state.gov>.
If your inquiry concerns a student visa case, please resend your email to LagosStudentVisas@state.gov<mailto:LagosStudentVisas@state.gov>.
If your inquiry concerns an immigrant visa case, please resend your email to LagosIV@state.gov<mailto:LagosIV@state.gov>.
The American Citizen Services section cannot influence or answer questions regarding visas. For all visa-related questions, please email the appropriate section.

For information on American Citizen Services, please see our website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/service.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
American Citizen Services operates on an appointment-only basis. All non-emergency services, including passport renewals, adding pages to a passport, the filing of Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, and notarial services, must be scheduled online at the following link: https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/defaul ... &appcode=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. The online appointment system is easy to use, and appointments for all services are readily available. American citizens in need of emergency assistance can contact us by phone at (+234) 1 460 3400 and (+234) 1 460 3600.
The U.S. Consulate General, Lagos, is located at 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Frequently Asked Questions: American Citizens Services

Q: What are the hours for American Citizen Services?

A: American Citizen Services operates on an appointment-only basis. Appointments should be scheduled online at: https://evisaforms.state.gov/acs/defaul ... &appcode=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
The online appointment system is easy to use, and appointments for all services are readily available. American citizens with legitimate emergencies can contact us by phone at (+234) 1 460 3400 and (+234) 1 460 3600. The U.S. Consulate General, Lagos, is located at 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos. Note that the Consulate General is closed on American and Nigerian holidays.
For additional information on American Citizen Services, please see our website: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/service.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Q: How can I get a passport for myself or my child? What are the fees?

A: Passport applications are processed by appointment only, per the above instructions.
All applicants for passport renewal, including children, must appear in person and bring the following: all previously issued passports (if available), two passport photos (2’’ by 2’’), and the passport fees ($140 or $110, depending on the service, payable in Naira or U.S. dollars (USD). Note that you may not ‘mix’ currencies; you must pay either in Naira or in USD).

For children’s passports, please bring the original or a certified copy of the child’s U.S. birth certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad. If the child’s previous passport was issued when he or she was very young, please bring photos of the child during the years in between to illustrate the child’s growth. For passport applicants under the age of 16, both parents must consent to passport issuance. This means that both parents must be present to sign the passport application. If one parent is unable to be present, he or she must present an affidavit of consent, notarized in the United States or at a U.S. consulate or embassy.
If your child was born in Nigeria and has not previously been issued a U.S. passport, he or she may first need to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad. See instructions below.

Note that the Consular Officer may request additional documentation to complete the passport application process.

Plan ahead! All U.S. passports are printed in the United States and take up to two weeks to arrive in Lagos. Expedited service is not available, and the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos does not issue “travel documents” other than U.S. passports.

If your passport application has been approved, American Citizen Services is open for passport pickup Monday through Thursday at 2:00 pm and Friday at 7:30 am.

For additional information on passport applications, including downloadable application forms, please see: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Q: What do I need to bring to register the birth of my child, for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad? What are the fees?

If you are an American citizen and your child was born in Nigeria, he or she may also be a U.S. citizen. In order to make this determination, you should apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) for your child. You can find more information on CRBA eligibility and requirements here:
http://travel.state.gov/travel/living/living_5497.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To apply for a CRBA, please schedule an appointment with us. Bring the following forms: DS-5507 Affidavit of Parentage, Physical Presence, and Support; DS-2029 Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America; DS-11 Passport Application; your child’s original birth certificate, issued by the National Population Commission; your marriage certificate (if applicable). You should also be prepared to present evidence of your physical presence in the United States (e.g., your former passports showing your travel to/from the U.S. and Nigeria) and photos showing the child and parents together.
For links to all documents, please review the comprehensive CRBA checklist here: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/niger ... cedure.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The fee for a passport and CRBA application is currently $205.

Q: What do I need to bring if I lost my passport and need to get a new one?

A: If you have lost your passport, please make an appointment to apply for a new one. Please bring: a police report that documents that the passport was lost or stolen; government issued photo identification (for adults); evidence of U.S. citizenship; a passport application fee (in USD or Naira); two passport photos; photo identification (e.g. driver’s license, school identification, or other passport).

Fees: $135 per passport for adults and $105 per passport for minors under the age of 16, which is payable in USD or in equivalent Naira at the current U.S. Consulate General exchange rate.

Please note that all U.S. passports are printed in the U.S. and take up to two weeks to arrive in Lagos. Expedited service is generally not available.

Q: What are the fees for notary services? Do you have to be a U.S. citizen to receive notary services?

A: Notarial services are open to all U.S. citizens residing or traveling in Nigeria, as well as for Nigerians and foreign nationals when the document is to be used in the United States.

Fees: $50 for each notary signature, payable in USD or Naira.

Q: I am an American Citizen. How do I register my presence in Nigeria with the Consulate General?

A: U.S. citizens traveling to or residing in Nigeria can register their presence with the Consulate online at: https://step.state.gov/step/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Registrants will receive periodic notifications on security issues and other topics.

Q: Where do I get information about travel and security conditions in Nigeria?

Please visit the State Department’s Country Specific Information for Nigeria at: http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_ ... s_987.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Q: I have been corresponding online with someone who claims to be an American citizen in Nigeria and is now asking for me to send money to him/her to assist in an emergency situation, and I have concerns about the legitimacy of the situation. Is there anything that the U.S. Consulate General can do to assist? Is there anywhere to get information on Nigerian email scams?

A: The U.S. Consulate General, Lagos, is always able and willing to assist American citizens in need. We do not charge a fee or require any specific documents for this service. If you have been contacted by someone who claims to be an American citizen in Nigeria who is in need of emergency services, please tell them to contact us directly at (+234) 1 460 3400/3600 or via email at LagosACS@state.gov<mailto:LagosACS@state.gov>. This person is also welcome to come to the Consulate in person to request assistance.

Please note that online fraud is common in Nigeria. If you have received such an email, it is likely one of the many e-mail scams originating from Nigeria. There are many such scams involving someone in Nigeria who is in some sort of trouble, ranging from detention to extortion or hospitalization. Inevitably, the sender is making an appeal for money. Please note that the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos does not have the time or resources to ‘investigate’ the veracity of every such situation. If this is someone you have not met personally, we urge you not to continue corresponding with whoever sent the message and not to send money.

For more information on Nigerian e-mail scams, please see http://travel.state.gov/pdf/internation ... ochure.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please report internet scams at http://www.ic3.gov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;<http://www.ic3.gov/>, the website of the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center. You may also file a complaint at http://www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;<http://www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com>, which is hosted by the same organization.

Q: My friend/relative is traveling in Nigeria and needs medical or legal advice. Can you assist them?

A: The U.S. Consulate General, Lagos is not in a position to recommend specific service providers. We have lists available of doctors and medical facilities and lawyers available at the following web addresses:
(http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/acs_medica ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/acs_abuja_ ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

HE SAID HE WAS NOT PLANNING TO CONTACT THIS EMBASSY..... (DUHHHHH COS HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN)

FROM THIS POINT I REALLY HAD IT WITH LEGEDE AND WROTE HIM THIS MAIL

Verzonden: zondag 29 december 2013 10:22:46
Aan: Fred Jackson (fredjack62@yahoo.com)

Do you never feel ashamed ???, that you almost always take my last money. I am so different than you. I would be very grateful for all the help I would get if I in your situation would be and same time knowing that the one who help me has children and grandchildren that should also ensure?. I would never accept the money. I would let you go first and what remains for me I would see it as a great gift and know that THAT IS TRUE LOVE, because despite everything there is also thought to me. You even made me happy with the pictures you've sent to me.

If I earn enough money it is no problem at all, but at this moment it hurts to know that I sent money to a complete stranger (I have never really met, seen or touched, but give you my trust, believe and my heart) and let my own kids and grandkids down, because there is no money left to buy them a present for birthday, christmas or whenever I see something cute for my grandchildren................. (OF COURSE IS THIS NOT TRUE....BUT OK WHAT HE CAN I CAN DO BETTER)

I even had the idea that you were'nt really happy with the food package, because you named between the lines, I RATHER HAVE THE MONEY....OR .....BOTH AND THE PACKAGE AND 150 euro OMG..........

FRED F.... THE money that is bad luck you've seen it during your work. Money makes people greedy and selfish....
I really hope you do not get angry about what I told you just now, but try to imagine my place in this situation, which even was'nt my fault. I am just here to stand by you and where I can I help. I AM THE ONE WHO LOSES EVERYTHING .............. NOT YOU <<<<<

DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE ON THIS MAIL..... SO I'VE PROMISSED HIM TO SEND MONEY..... BUT PLAYED THE GAME.... THE DAY I SHOULD SEND THE MONEY I LET MY NEIGHBOUR SEND HIM A MESSAGE THAT I WAS IN A HOSPITAL ....... HE IMMEDIATELY (WITIN 1 MINUTE, LOL HE TOLD ME HE HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY PHONE CREDITS) CALLED HER BACK AND SOUNDED WORRY, BUT NOT WORRY ABOUT ME .... NO WAY...... WORRIED THAT HE DID NOT GET THE MONEY TODAY LIKE I'VE PROMISSED........ WAITED A COUPLE OF DAYS AND SAW HIS MAIL >>>

Verzonden: donderdag 2 januari 2014 16:57:47

well i am so sad now,because i try all means i can get to you but i cant get to you....i even try to go get just few money from a friend to get calling card cos i want to get in touch with u,,only mariska is updating me,,and i dont have much to text her back,,i will when i see its important i text back or call,,thats why am still reserving little credit on my phone,,i dont know how come u stress yourself that much,,may be u should just stop working,,update me as soon as u ,,can,,love u so much,,,am here in pain honey,,,

SURE A CALLINGCARD.... BUY.....UPGRADE AND CALL MY NEIGHBOUR WITHIN 1 MINUTE .... NO WAY IMPOSSIBLE

SO THE FINAL MAIL I'VE SENT TO HIM >>>

Aan: Fred Jackson

Baby listen, first …… thank you for your concern about me… I do not think that stop working is an option, because that route my mind slightly. It is because of you.... You're not real, you are trying to become wealthy in a way which the dogs still no bread appetites. You abuse the goodness of people ... But your days are counted .... your game is over .... and certainly because you abused the name of God...... your punishment will be harsh. If i were you i would look over my shoulder constantly, because the hunting is started....... You'll regret that you day this scam started ...

THIS WAS HIS REACTION >>>>>>>>

Verzonden: vrijdag 10 januari 2014 11:29:23

you are a fool...i think u were wise before,,but now i see you are a fool..................

I HAVE GIVEN HIM A DOSE OF ITS OWN MEDICINE AND HAD LITTLE TO SAY ON THIS

SOO PLEASE ALL WOMEN AND MEN ON THIS PLANET............. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT EXIST ..... BUT NOT ON THE INTERNET, PAPERLOVE AND CERTAINLY NOT WHEN THEY COME UP WITH HONEY SWEET TALKS, SEND YOU FLOWERS AND SWEETS OR POEMS..........DON'T BE FOOLED ..... IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY TO DO ............... IT WILL ALWAYS BE FAKE, FAKE FAKE FAKE .... GOD IS TAKING CARE OF US HE WILL LEAD US TO THE RIGHT PERSON THE SHARE YOU LIFE WITH .......................AMEN

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

More information about Fred Jackson, alias Legede Kossi

Postby mistral1954 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

I found another telphone nymber of Legede Jerry Kossi or on of their henchmen :D

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

this time Mark Folly

Postby mistral1954 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 pm

STORY CONTINUES LEGEDE JERRY KOSSI USED ALSO THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER UNDER THE NAME

MARK FOLLY THE NUMBER 00234830476044

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

HAPPY DAYS ARE GONE

Postby mistral1954 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 am

Van: Fred Jackson (fredjack62@yahoo.com) Verzonden:
vrijdag 10 januari 2014 11:29:23

you are a fool...i think u were wise before,,but now i see you are a fool

Verzonden: vrijdag 10 januari 2014 12:36:00
Aan: Fred Jackson (fredjack62@yahoo.com)
FIRST ............................ You must not spreading your NAME TAGS .... FOOL .... arround... because you are the biggest fool here......thinking that all the women steps into your dressings......you forget what you guys can I CAN DO BETTER................ BECAUSE EVERY WORD, EVERY MAIL EVERY SKYPE TALK WE HAD I FILED IN MY COMPUTER AND ALL AUTHORITIES WANT COPIES OF ALL YOU HAVE SEND INCLUDING THE FALLS CHEQUE OF 1.300.000,00 DOLLAR, THE DOCUMENTS YOU RECEIVED (FAKE) FROM THE NIGERIAN JUSTICE OR GOVERNMENT.... ALL TRANSFERS OF WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM MTCN NUMBERS ADDRESSES AND SO ON LAYING AT THOSE INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENTS OF FRAUDE INVESTIGATION ......
NO NO NO NO NO KOSSI YOU AND YOUR HENCHMEN HANG FOR LIFE MARK MY WORDS YOUR GOOD DAYS OF SCAMMING ARE OVER .
YOU AND YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE DEAD .............AND ALL THE GUYS WHO LAUGHED WITH YOU WHEN I SENDED THE MONEY TOOOO..... BECAUSE EVERBODY WILL KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE…….
ALAN P CHRIS HUDSON FRED JACKSON AND 150 MORE PICTURES (ALLREADY REGISTRATED) OF WHITE MALE/FEMALE YOU USE ……..YOU MAY THINK YOUR SMART…..BUT THERE’S NO ONE DUMBER THAN YOU ON THIS PLANET… BECAUSE IT ‘S FOR CENTURIES ATHE LAW AND WILL ALLWAYS BE>>>>>>> A LIE CAN TELL EASELY AND VERY FAST BUT THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT FASTER AND YOU ALL WILL HANG AND GET PUNISH YOU DESERVE..........
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

More information about Fred Jackson, alias Legede Kossi

Postby mistral1954 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 am

:cool: I MISSED MY JOB ..... LOLOL ..... HAD TO WORK AT THE FBI. THIS IS WHAT I FOUND ON LEGEDE JERRY KOSSI AND HIS ACCOMPLICE ...... HIS BROTHER .......... LEGEDE WUJAH .....

SO EVERYBODY PLEASE NOTE THIS BE A WARNING AND STAIRS NOT IN THEIR DIRTY GAMES ..... HOW PLAUSIBLE IT SOUNDS.

ALBUM LEGEDE JERRY KOSSI

LEGEDE JERRY KOSSI ALSO USE THE NAME JERRYMAN >>>> NEXT ALBUM UNDER THIS NAME
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out info on (potentially innocent) scammer´s family.

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers gang Kossi......under names of white female and mal

Postby mistral1954 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:48 am

Legede Jerry Kossi

algemene gegevens
Geslacht
Man
Meer over Legede Jerry Kossi
------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out info on (potentially innocent) scammer´s family.

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

SMS MESSAGES OF KOSSI/MARK/FRED OR WHO EVER

Postby mistral1954 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 am

EVERY SMS WAS ABOUT MONEY.....HE TRIED MANY WAYS TO GET MONEY.... HAD A NEW STORY EVERY TIME.... HE NEVER HAD PONE CREDITS ENOUGH TO SMS ME OR TO CALL ME BUT....... IF IT WAS OWN HIS OWN GOOD HE WAS CONSTANTLY CALLING OR SMS ME..... THE MOST USED EXCUSE TO GET MY MONEY WAS TO PLAY THE TERRIBLY SAD MAN (PATHETIC)

FOR HIS SMS MESSAGES HE USED 3 DIFFERENTS PHONE NUMBER

MARK 002348130476044
KOSSI 002348140824451
FRED 002348188092377

FEBRUAR 4 2013
NOW I NEED SOME MONEY ON DRUGS AS HAVE USE D MONEY ON ME 4 HOSPITAL BILL…..LOVE U SO MUCH XXXXXX
FEBRUAR 22 2013
DON’T TELL ME THAT I KNOW IF YOU HAVE U WILL HELP …. LOVE U SO MUCH XXXXX
MARCH 4 2013
I DON’T GET ALL U MEANT BY SAYING U NOT WORKING FOR ME U NEED TO WORK TOO ?????
MAY 5 2013
HELLO ANGEL…. THANKS 4 (SOMETIMES I HELPED HIM WITH SMALL AMOUNTS, DONT ASK ME WHY I DID, BUT I THINK I WANTED THE TRUTH WOULD COME OUT AT THE END) TODAY…… I LOVE U SO MUCH…… BUT WITH THOSE SMALL AMOUNTS DO U REALY THINK I CAN LIVE A WHOLE MONTH ??? (HOW DO YOU MEAN GREEDY ANNOYING MALE)
MAY 17 2013
MISS U HONEY WHEN WILL U BE ONLINE SO WE CAN CHAT. I STILL HAVE SOME MONEY ON ME THAT I CAN GO TO A CYBER CAFÉ. I WANT U 2 BE HAPPY HAVE MISS U SO MUCH ( BUT WHATS BEHIND THIS SWEET TALK I ALREADY KNEW)
MAY 22 2013
BABY BAD NEWS… I COLAPS THIS MORNING N AFTER FEW EXAMINATION I WAS TOLD STRESS N MALARIA. TOO MUCH THINKING. HAVE BEEN TOLD 2 RESUME GYM AFTER THEY DISCHARGE ME 2 TAKE STRESS AWAY….DONT PANIC LOVE U
MAY 22 2013
HONEY JUST SMS ME COS THEY WONT LET ME PICK CALL NOW. AM ON SECOND DRIP NOW. AM GETTING BETTER. SO DFONT PANIC LOVE U SO MUCH….THINKING ABOUT U XXX
MAY 29 2013
HONEY PLS I KNOW ITS NOT EASY, BUT I PROMISE 2 MAKE U HAPPY 4 D REST OF UR LIFE AS SOON AS AM WITH U…PLS HAVE EXCUSD D MONEY I HAVE WITH ME ON HOSPITAL N DRUGS…. I NEED MONEY (NO LONGER PLS BUT DEMAND TO SEND MONEY NASTY GUY)
MAY 29 2013
AM NOT OWING ANY ONE MONEY PLUS HAVE PAY MY RENT TILL MONTH END. BUT I NEED 2 BALANCE HOSPITAL BILL N DRUGS THAT’S PRISCRIBE 2 ME THEN I WILL TAKE LITTLE EAT. JUST 70 EURO IS OK 4 ME. I WILL MANAGE ANYTHING U GIVE 2 ME TKS GODD BLESS U (HOW YOU MEAN I CANT LIE GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU READ THE 1ST MAIL, HE TOLD ME HE HAD PAID THE HOSPITAL AND DRUGS ALREADY)
MAY 29 2013
STILL IN HOSPITAL WILL DISCHARGE 2MORROW. BUT IF U SEND MONEY TODAY MARK WILL HELP ME PICK IT UP (PROBABLY HIS BROTHER LEGEDE WUJAH) FOR ME TODAY
MAY 29 2013 (HOW HE KEEP PUSING ME TO SEND MONEY, I DID NOT)
U CAN SEND IT 2MORROW COS I WANT 2 B FIT 4 AN INTERVIEUW 7TH NEXT MONTH (LOL COOL IF YOU CAN TO APPLY FROM A HOSPITAL….. YOU SMELL HIS LIES) I REALY NEED 2 WORK 2 SUPPORT U . IT DOESN’T HAVE 2 BE U WORKING ALONE PLS…… LOVE U (WORK??? I WONDER IF HE KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD WORK HAHAHAHAH)
MAY 29 2013
HONEY AM NOT MAD AT U . I UNDERSTAND U DON’T HAVE MONEY (WHAT HE CAN I CAN BETTER) BUT IF U HAVE PLS HELP. I KNOW I SAID ALL I NEED WAS WHAT I TOLD . LOVE U SO MUCH
JUNE 2 2013
BUT I CANT BELIEVE U DOUBTING ME. I REALY CANT BELIEVE THIS. I HAVE NEVER FELL INLOVE THIS WAY B4 N I THINK MY BEING STOCK HERE IS 4 A REASON I LOVE U SO MUCH I SWEAR ON THE LIFE OF DARLINGTON (HIS SO CALLED SON … HE’S RUDE …. BUT WE HAVE GOD AND KNOW THAT GOD WILL HAVE NO MERCY FOR SUCH GUY)
JUNE 8 2013
NO HONEY I DID NOT GET JOB. THEY DON’T WANT WHITE MEN. BUT DON’T WORRY I WILL FIND JOB (WHAT A JOKER HE BELIEVES IN HIS OWN LIES)
JUNE 22 2013
HELLO LOVE WHAT IS D LATEST DEVELOPMENT ? DON’T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH MY PHONE THINK I NEED A NEW ONE . ARE U ABLE 2 SEND D HOUSE RENT ?
JUNE 23 2013
HONEY ASK UR MOM IF SHE CAN BORROW U 10 TO 15 THOUSAND EURO (HE DARES) FOR UR JOURNEY TO ME AND TGELL HER I WILL PAY HER BACK WHEN AM HOME N UR TRIP HERE MAY HASTEN THAT …. LOVE U SO MUCH (WHAT A RISK… IMAGINE YOU WOULD DO SUCH THING AND COME OVER THERE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU…… I THINK I WOULD NEVER RETURN TO MY COUNTRY AGAIN…. THEY PROBABLE KILL YOU AFTER THEY FORCE AND TORTURE YOU FIRST TO GIVE ALL INFORMATION OF YOUR BANKACCOUNT
JULY 7 2013
Honey why ignore me??? pls talk to me love u to much to loose
JULY 27 2013
DO U THINK NIGERIA IS SAFE ? IF I GO TO CYBER CAFÉ I HAVE 2B CAREFUL. I WILL BE CAFÉ IN 5 MIN PLS USE UR HEAD (HEAR WHO SAYS JOKE)
AUGUST 4 2013
AM IN CHURCH AND PRAY TO THE LORD HE WILL HELP U TO FILL UR PURSE SO WE BOTH CAN BE 2GETHER FOR EVER.. I WILL GIVE SHORT CALL ONCE AM OUT LOVE U FOR LIFE MY TRULY WIFE XXXXX
SEPTEMBER 9 2013
PLS IF U CANT SEND ME MONEY TODAY DON’T BOTHER 2 WORRY ABOUT ME AGAIN COS IT MEANS U WANT ME 2 DIE HERE. ITS SO SAD U CANT EVEN TAKE A RISK 4 ME… VERY UNFURTUNATE (HE’S MAD SICK IN HIS HEAD, HE THINKS HUH?)
SEPTEMBER 9 2013
U HAVE KIDS. MOTHER. GRANDKIDS. FOOD. A HOME. SO U WONT KNOW HOW I FEEL….. BUT U KNOW WHAT ? ITS NOT UR FAULT AM N DIS MESS SO DON’T WORRY ABOUT ME STICK 2 DECENCY (THE FOOL…….THIS WAS THE LAST SMS HE EVER SEND BECAUSE I THINK HE REALIZED THAT I HAD UNMASKED HIS DIRTY GAMES)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Please do not post the same all over and please do not confront the criminals :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm

"mobil: +312 348 188 809 2377
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:22 am

Legede Jerry Kossi

email address jerryman504@yahoo.com, leads to his FB account, as already posted, avatar shows a girl
in one of his albums in FB he calls himself "jerryman"
his private phone #: 00234-8030476045 :twisted:

email address leads to:

BP
jerryman5041
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Nigerian
Image Image Image

zorpia.com
jerry
35, Temple, Texas, United States

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

the story fredjack/alanp/kossi continues

Postby mistral1954 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:47 am

After I had removed it from my computer, I got a phone call yesterday. he begged me to come on skype .... curious as I am...... this is what he had to say ... :thinking:

[16:15:06] fred jack: well to start with i need to tell you alot
[16:15:20] fred jack: and before that,,i need to tell you that am sorry
[16:15:27] fred jack: did u accept my appology??
[16:15:46] fred jack: cos that was why i didnt talk to you for days,,i was thinking and regretting what have done
[16:16:43] fred jack: ok
[16:16:45] fred jack: hold on
[16:19:28] fred jack: you funny
[16:19:32] fred jack: how do i even start??
[16:19:39] fred jack: but you and i will talk alot
[16:19:48] fred jack: how long can be be free??
[16:20:39] fred jack: it started a long time ago
[16:20:51] fred jack: a place like nigeria is a dry land
[16:21:05] fred jack: nothing to do
[16:21:59] fred jack: that was then,,the case now is bad
[16:24:43] fred jack: honey listen
[16:24:55] fred jack: see things here are different from here
[16:24:58] fred jack: am educated
[16:25:02] fred jack: but no work
[16:25:08] fred jack: and i need to survive
[16:25:19] fred jack: i joined some group virtually 2 yrs ago
[16:25:27] fred jack: what they do is online scam
[16:25:31] fred jack: i dont know at first
[16:25:56] fred jack: but i noticed they have enough money to spend daily
[16:26:07] fred jack: i had to go beg them to make me joined them
[16:26:45] fred jack: which they latter accepted me in after few month of examination
[16:28:40] fred jack: thats right ,,you are right,,but honey like i said may God never let you know what frusttration is
[16:28:54] fred jack: at times when u need to survive you wont think of anything else
[16:29:23] fred jack: yeah i ran away from this people just few month ago
[16:29:34] fred jack: they are mafia group and they are dangerous people here
[16:29:40] fred jack: i had no choice
[16:30:38] fred jack: i have to stop this work
[16:30:46] fred jack: i have even stopped it when i met you baby [sure !!]
[16:31:15] fred jack: you are just the only one i talked to,,its a very bad things..and i have always been praying for god for forgiveness
[16:31:28] fred jack: i cant tell you everyting in a day
[16:31:42] fred jack: but at least anytime we have time to chat i will be telling you
[16:31:49] fred jack: am relly sorry and pls forgive me
[16:31:58] fred jack: so now let me ask u some question
[16:32:15] fred jack: who have you forward those informtion to??
[16:34:06] fred jack: i live alone
[16:36:15] fred jack: believe anything am telling you now
[16:36:29] fred jack: at this junction there is no point lieing again
[16:37:17] fred jack: and i also try to do my work sometimes,,though lately there is no work
[16:37:36] fred jack: and am even owing my land lord a month rent,,but that not the issue [why not direct money.....he will never change.....try something else now]
[16:37:43] fred jack: the issue now is taking you off ur missery
[16:39:26] fred jack: am really sorry
[16:39:47] fred jack: just be patient with me as i keep telling the truth,,,cos i cant say everything in a day (Lol couple of lines above he told me he could tell his story in 1 day)
[16:39:51] fred jack: am really sorry
[16:39:54] fred jack: please
[16:41:11] fred jack: you see am scared and afraid of you,,,so now i cant tell you yet (answer late…. But better late than never….. his real name he wont tell, while I know already andmention his name, but he ignored that)
[16:41:35] fred jack: i want to be convinced youve forgiven me and then you cant hurt me before i can tell you my self
[16:50:12] fred jack: so can i ask u a question??
[16:53:53] fred jack: are you scaring me??you want me jail right??
[16:54:40] fred jack: honey do you really want me jail???
[what you ectually deserve of course][/color]i will try to keep you away from scamming because it is not good and warn all the guys there who wants to go that way NOT TO DO
[16:55:48] fred jack: i promise to stop it honey [another lie.... while back he told me he stopped the moment he met me :D ]
[16:56:03] fred jack: i have honestly stop it
[16:57:10] fred jack: here if you dont have a company or money you cant get a vise that’s why I did it
[16:57:12] fred jack: visa
[16:57:18] fred jack: its not as if i love doing it
[16:57:20] fred jack: i hate it
[16:57:26] fred jack: the emotional part of it
[16:57:27] fred jack: its hurt
[16:57:34] fred jack: but what can i do??? [what about work like every body does earn your money on a honest way]
[16:57:36] fred jack: tell me
[16:57:44] fred jack: but i promise to stop it angel
[16:58:57] fred jack: but i really need to start doing something for that to get out of my life
[16:59:29] fred jack: my own cas id different honey (you can almost smell where this leads to)
[16:59:33] fred jack: case
[16:59:59] fred jack: am different my case is different
[17:00:18] fred jack: cos now you know me that i will never lie to you,,,wait let me ask you a question
[17:02:01] fred jack: what makes you feel i had to call you this afternoon to come online??
[17:02:13] fred jack: baby am educated
[17:02:18] fred jack: and i know what to do with money
[17:02:27] fred jack: i know how to start a new project
[17:02:30] fred jack: i have ideas
[17:02:51] fred jack: lots of idea,that when we start to talk abut them,,you will get to see how brillinet and vast i am [dream on boy]
[17:03:02] fred jack: but the point is ,,,that is not the problem now
[17:03:14] fred jack: the problem now is to build and correct what is on ground
[17:03:20] fred jack: have done something wrong
[17:03:43] fred jack: and to be forgiving is not just an ordinary begging,,,but only time and love can heal that wound
[17:04:28] fred jack: ok
[17:05:10] fred jack: what have done is bad (die hard….)
[17:05:22] fred jack: ahve disappoint you,and ur family
[17:05:28] fred jack: and have done what is bad
[17:05:40] fred jack: but i cant steel and i cant carry gun ( ok gun may be but he stole already for 2 years)
[17:05:53] fred jack: and i cant kill for ritual,,,but i have to survive
[17:06:35] fred jack: i want to be your friend (of course for money what else)
[17:06:56] fred jack: someone you can trust and love just like your cousine,son,naighbours
[17:07:08] fred jack: at least we have come to know each other in life [so ??? does this give you the power to talk people money out of their pockets??]
[17:07:18] fred jack: i may be the one to help you better in life latter [ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: he thinks]
[dont think the WORK does not exist in his Dictionary] .... [/color] Look you can have 1 million dollar...but if your heart is not behind the company or whatever you want it will never become a good business everybody need to start at the bottom to grow big
[17:10:19] fred jack: you right
[17:12:18] fred jack: i guess you want me to be arrested right??
[17:12:47] fred jack: i see you can never forgive me
[17:13:30] fred jack: i dont believe this
[17:14:28] fred jack: i see you want to get me arrested...and you want to draw me closer so you can get me arrested??
[17:14:30] fred jack: why?
[17:14:46] fred jack: ok tell me what you want to to do so you can forgive me
[17:14:49] fred jack: please
[17:15:33] fred jack: please baby
[17:15:43] fred jack: have promise you not to do such thing again
[17:15:44] fred jack: pls
[17:30:14] fred jack: its ok
[17:30:24] fred jack: once again am sorry for what have done to you
[ :thinking: he told me he is educated..... in scamming may be]
[17:31:05] fred jack: am really sorry
[17:31:13] fred jack: pls am sorry dont know what to say...
[17:38:44] fred jack: well i dont know what to say
[17:46:00] fred jack: i dont know what to think
[17:46:09] fred jack: may be you want to hurt me
[17:46:12] fred jack: but pleas forgive me
[17:46:16] fred jack: i have to go
[17:46:26] fred jack: i dont know wht to believe
[17:46:34] fred jack: am scared u dont want to forgive me
[17:46:37] fred jack: forgive me baby
[17:46:39] fred jack: pls
[17:48:25] fred jack: all those name i use t collect money from you are names that exist but not my name ( trying to cover themselves, because he knows where he began the error) and i use them and as soon as u send money,,i make an id for the names
[17:50:47] fred jack: the name exist,but they are not aware it was used,,,here you can make id anyhow on the strees
[17:50:50] fred jack: street
[17:51:40] fred jack: yeah you dothat with thode street id
[17:53:04] fred jack: i have t go now
[17:53:08] fred jack: thank you very much
[17:53:17] fred jack: and i will keep asking you for forgiveness
[17:53:19] fred jack: have a lovely day
[17:53:25] fred jack: bye and thank

WELL IF HE IS NOT KOSSI HIMSELF.... HE DOES THIS IN JOB AND ORDER OF KOSSI ..... BUT I WILL REVEAL A NEW NAME IN THE LONG LIST OF ALAN P

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:07 am

Hi again, what may start as "curiosity" today will end with you sending "just a little" money tomorrow because he appears so more "honest" now :(
You said
i will try to keep you away from scamming because it is not good and warn all the guys there who wants to go that way NOT TO DO
He will just change storyline and have better lies.
Don´t think he does not "confess" to internet women every single day ;)
I´m afraid your no doubt sincere goodwill is wasted on internet scammers who only care about your further money.

Actually, this chat log is already full of (strong hints to soon coming) money requests again. He is strategically clever in loosening your wallet, since he knows he cannot reach it (your wallet) any more as "Alan P".
Victims have been begged, bothered and blackmailed before because scammers always count on them paying more.

You really need a baiting account, not your real life full name details, to contact OTHER (not your own!) scammers deliberately, that´s how we do it ;) He cannot harm any "Jane Doe", but he knows too much about you and he WILL take advantage of that. Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

mistral1954
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

got the message

Postby mistral1954 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 am

Hi Frumpy,

While i was reading your words i realized your absolutely right... i had that idea myself already... and now finish work in my office i am gonna sit down at my home computer and will delete every thing and make a new account for myself, so he will not find me anymore......uhm i need to change my phone number as well ... that was the way he sneeked in ... thank you ...... for your work in those matter good job keep it up :applause: ........... ;)

Return to “Military scams”