It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alan P.

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alan P.

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am

Oooh I´m so glad you understand this position :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Smith - smithhollis16@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:39 am

"Smith" again ... :twisted:

as smhollis on Finya

Alter 45 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Wassermann
Wohnort 90… Nürnberg

Persönliches Statement

I am new here and searching, write me in English because I just moved from New York to Germany few months ago and just getting used with the German language... :mrgreen:

Hi dear,

You are looking so beautiful and endearing. I'm looking for a serious relationship and of course starting as friends.

I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. :yawn: I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things. I will be glad if you kindly write me in English because I have lived almost all my life in New York,USA and just moved to Germany few months ago :roll: . I'm an engineer and I make installation of elevator and escalators (we heard that before) . Write me to my email on smithhollis16@gmail.com and lets know better and see where it leads us...

Smith

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith - smithhollis16@gmail.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:38 am

email address leads to

meetme.com
smith hollis
45, Male
Last Login 2 days ago
Zurich, Switzerland
no pic

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 am

smith_hollis - smithhollis16@gmail.com just again on Finya - Location Nürnberg

Statement

I'm new here and searching, if interested then write me in English because I just recently moved from New York to Germany.. :mrgreen: will he try to apply for asylum in the Germany ??? :twisted:

Hi dear,

You are looking so beautiful and endearing. I'm looking for a serious relationship and of course starting as friends.

I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things. I will be glad if you kindly write me in English because I have lived almost all my life in New York,USA and just moved to Germany few months ago. I'm an engineer and I make installation of elevator and escalators. Write me to my email on smithhollis16@gmail.com and lets know better and see where it leads us... :yawn:

Smith

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smithhollis16@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 am

facebook.com/smith.hollis
Smith B. Hollis

About Lives in Brooklyn, New York

Newyork. USA

meetme.com
smith hollis
45, Male
Last Login 5 days ago
Zurich, Switzerland

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:08 pm

smithhollis - smithhollis16@gmail.com

We already know this phone number +44-705-3828079 from Smith Thoben - smiththoben@yahoo.com :D

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=72130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's nice hearing from you dear and I really don't mind about the age, language or the distance, just write me in English the little way you know because I don't know how to speak or write in German, I have lived almost all my life in New York but just moved to Germany with my mother and daughter Dianne (she's just 10 years now).

I believe when two heart really do love and care for each other, distance means nothing and I don't even mind relocating all because of love due to the distance between us both. I'll like to know more about you, how many kids do you have, do you live alone, what is your kind of job, what are your likes and dislikes in a man.

I'm presently working on a huge contract in Nottingham,UK. I was actually been given 2 allocations for my contract in Nottingham,UK and Western Africa( colonized by British). The worth of my contract is huge, so I have to give in my best and would be leaving back to Germany when my contract expires. I'm giving the dating site a try so as to start up my life with a new person and who knows what true love is really about because my ex wife hurt me so bad in the past. I am divorced and when I came across your profile, I thought of sending you a message because I love what I saw.... I'm half American and half German. I'll be happy to have you send me messages to my Email I gave to you so we can always talk better on there and as well share some photos together because I am new here and don't visit here much, I have a mobile you can always reach me on +44-705-3828079, I can only take in calls for now and don't have the access to make out internationals because it is not allowed for my kind of job here(include the plus sign and dial the digits just like I gave you, just bear with me till my contract expires., I always check up my mails from time to time and hope hearing from you on my email dear....

Kisses

Smith

pietrusa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pietrusa » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:20 pm

I can't figure out how to post into the "main thread" about me if there is one here. Wanted to report two things:

1) Randomly was able to prevent another victim from being fleeced of her money. I hope she will post in her but just in case not, a veteran friend of mine has a female friend who is either battling cancer or a cancer survivor. Just recently she posted pics of us (it was me and her photshopped together) with an announcement on Facebook of our engagement. Took a few hours last night chatting on line but she did believe me and took the photos and announcement down.

2) I'm thinking about writing either a PSA (Public Service Announcement) or a short documentary film about all this and was wondering if any of the women who have been scammed with my pics specifically might be willing to share stories either on or off camera. I can be direct contacted via PM.

Alan Pietruszewski

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Smith - smthollis@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm

smt-hollis auf Finya
Neues Mitglied ist online

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 45 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Wassermann
Wohnort 01… Dresden
fühle mich –
Lust auf –

Persönliches Statement

I'm new here and searching, just recently moved to Hamburg :mrgreen: :dumb: from the UK and have lived in UK almost all my life.. :liar: Kindly write me in English for better communication (soweit kommt es noch :twisted: )

Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für –
Äußerliches
Größe 1,85 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe blau
Haare blond / kurz
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Facility Management
Beschreibung –
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule –
Lebensstil
Kinder eines, lebt bei mir / kann mir Kinder vorstellen
Rauche nein, nie geraucht
Umzug wegen
neuer Beziehung könnte ich mir vorstellen

Es folgt das bei den "Hollis-Clones" übliche Anschreiben, das nun wirklich jeder kennen sollte :yawn:

Hi dear,

I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things. I will be glad if you kindly write me in English, I really don't mind about the age, language or the distance, I have lived almost all my life in UK and just moved to Germany few months ago. :twisted: I'm an engineer and I make installation of elevator and escalators. Aufzüge wie immer Write me to my email on smthollis@gmail.com and please do write me to my email when next you want to write me because I am a busy man and new to this online things, will expect your email and lets know better and see where it leads us... :yawn:

Smith

Amerikanische und englische "Hollis-Clones" hier

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=213077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith Hollis, smthollis@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:41 am

datehookup
smithhollis
About Me
I'm a down to earth man. I have a big heart and a kind, sincere, generous, warm and caring nature about me. I find pleasure and contentment in the simple things of life, have an excellent sense of humor, am easy to talk to, and I'm a great listener (yes, some men are).I'm looking to find a woman who would like to share her heart with mine, and would like to join me in a long term committed relationship. Someone who is honest, has a sense of humor, compassionate as well as passionate, understanding, and who would like to be treated as an equal. A woman with similar interests who is as comfortable with dressing up and going out, as well as staying in and making a home cooked meal together. If you made it this far and interested, send me a message and I'll take it from there.

Hello sweetie pie, you're looking beautiful and do drop me your email and let's get to write and know each other better from there because I seldom visit this platform..

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:18 am

New Pic of Alen. P

sm-hollis - Finya

Hamburg this time :twisted:

I am new here :mrgreen: and searching for that special angel that best suite my life. I have lived all my life in UK and just moved to Hamburg recently.. Kindly write me in English for better communication :yawn:

That's the look he showed as he saw ME again ... :lol:

:D

Nicole0114
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nicole0114 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am

I am being scammed by a person using photos of this same gentleman. I've posted some of the ones he has sent to me. I met him through the tagged site....he goes by the user name Dave and told me his name was David Beaux Brown. We talk through yahoo messenger and his email sdave994@yahoo.com. We have been talking since mid January 2014. He claims he is a Sargent in the Army where he is a helicopter pilot stationed in Kabul....unable to chat or talk on the phone due to high security of the Talabon. When I questioned why internet wasn't an issue he said are you doubting me. So of course I said no ......just to see where it would go. He hasn't asked me for money....just keeps saying when he gets his leave he will need me to fill out paper work as his wife and next of kin I told him that did not make sense because I was not his wife nor his next of kin. He claims he lost his wife during childbirth of their first child a daughter who is now 6 years old and lives with his mom while he is in Kabul. So needless to say things just were not adding up....I started checking on the internet for the past couple days praying that I would find an answer and luckily came across this web-site and saw the man I had been chatting with.....so glad I found it. I would not have sent him any money, but just the emotional side of it is enough.

I so hate it for Alan P. to be have his privacy invaded by this.....what I don't understand is how he hasn't taken some action against the people who are doing this with his identity....or maybe he has.

This is his profile information on tagged....not sure how to copy it where it will show like it looks on the site:
Dave
Last Active:a day ago Profile Views: 613 times Profile Skin: Default Tagline: smile Member Since: August 25, 2013 Gender: Male Location: Marthaville, LA Age: 44 Relationship Status: In a Relationship Interested In: Friends Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Religion: Christian Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music:Jim Stafford, John Denver, Neil Diamond, Billy Joel (to name a few) I lean more toward Nickleback as far as Rock goes but I also like country. Favorite is Rascal Flatts
Movies:chick flicks... some action, actually my favorite movie is "The Abyss". I am kinda in to reality shows right now: Biggest Loser, Apprentice, Survivor... My favorite series is "Heroes"... and those seasons are never long enough
Books:I like books by LaVyrle Spencer... I also like self-help books, Love anything by Ann Rice. Have you ever read any of her books ever seen the movie "Interview with a vampire" with brad pitt? really??? Well, Ann Rice wrote the book. It was all about how a young man became a vampire and his search for others like him. books dean koontz, jonk grisham ,daniel, madeleine lenglebernard cornwell
About Me:I am a strong, passionate, independent, outgoing & vivacious man who is ready to find “my first, my last, my everything”. I am very happy with who I am and want to find someone to share the rest of this journey with. Someone that inspires me to explore new horizons

Here is the first email he sent to me:

i was happy chatting with you, i believe dreams come true, because i have always dreamed of someone like you. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.i believe in love at my first sight because it just felt so right when i saw you that every first day.
This is a little about me, it is kind of hard describing oneself without sounding too good but anyways here goes with honesty,my name is David Beaux Brown, a easy going,honest, caring and understanding man who likes to dance, cook,go out, enjoy the outdoors such as hiking,walk in the parks,scuba diving and i also love music.
I was born in Bahamas, went to college there, I moved with my parents to Boston,I currently live in Nevada. I lost my dad 10 years ago, i am the only child but not spoilt.........lol
I have been in the Military for twenty one years,I operate machine and all so an helicopter pilot,i have been to so many country due to my work i love my job and i like helping people. I have a daughter, her name is Tessie she is 6 years, she stay's with my mom in Turkey,my mom name is Julianah she is 65 years. Mom decide to go back to Turkey after I lost my dad. I lost my wife some years back during child birth and it broke me apart as it was our first child .now she is all i have i want a woman who will love her and help take good care of her.Baby what else do you still like to know about me?

I was skeptical with this email, but still decided to keep chatting with him. I'm so glad I finally came across this website. It took a few times coming back to it before this came up. I looked through what I thought was all of it, but I came back today and prayed to God to please let me find something ....earlier when I had chatted with the so called Dave ....he was very defensive and as usual tried to avoid answering my questions. I told myself right then go with your gut he is a scammer....thankfully I came back and found out the truth. I emailed him and just said we are done...don't contact me again. I'm sure he knows that I am on to him just from our chat earlier...I was asking lots of questions that he really didn't have an answer for. Oh well....good bye forever!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update. Feel free to post other info that you still have. and please stop contact with him and unfriend him :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Smith Hollis - smilhollis@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:03 pm

One of my very faithful Mugu-followers on Finya :D

smlhollis
Neues Mitglied Zuletzt online: heute

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 45 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Wassermann
Wohnort 88… Ravensburg - on Fakebook he's in Hamburg as we will see ... :dumb:

Persönliches Statement

I'm a down to earth man. I have a big heart and a kind, sincere, generous, warm and caring nature about me. I find pleasure and contentment in the simple things of life, have an excellent sense of humor, am easy to talk to, and I'm a great listener (yes, some men are).

I'm looking to find a woman who would like to share her heart with mine, and would like to join me in a long term committed relationship. Someone who is honest, has a sense of humor, compassionate as well as passionate, understanding, and who would like to be treated as an equal. A woman with similar interests who is as comfortable with dressing up and going out, as well as staying in and making a home cooked meal together. If you made it this far and interested then kindly write me in English because I just recently moved from New York to Germany :liar: ,, send me a message and I'll take it from there.

Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für –
Äußerliches
Größe 1,86 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe braun
Haare dunkelblond / kurz
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Facility Management :mrgreen: just graduatet from elevators to roads an bridges ...

smlhollis Heute, 14:02 Uhr
Hi dear,

I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things. I will be glad if you kindly write me in English, I really don't mind about the age, language or the distance, I have lived almost all my life in New York and just moved to Germany few months ago.

I'm an engineer and work on construction of roads and bridges. Drop me your contact email when next you write me because I am a busy man and new to this online things, lets get to know each other better from there and see where it leads us... :yawn:

Smith

Email leads to facebook.com/smith.brookshollis Fake-Account
Ist Facebook beigetreten 17. Februar 2014 :twisted:
Hat bei OTIS gearbeitet
Wohnt in Hamburg, Germany

jlb35
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jlb35 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 pm

I used to chat with this man under the name of Smith B. Hollis and it didn't take long till he was asking me for money as he said his hotel room got Robbed (YEAH, RIGHT), I told him that I don't have any money, shortly after that he stopped chatting with me.(Gee, I wonder why? DUH! If u ask me, I say good riddance. When will these people be stopped? You can't trust anyone these days, so be careful who you chat with out there.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 pm

did he used the same email ID that already posted here to communicated with you ??
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”