It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Tom - sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Tom - sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Thanks for update, did he used via Email to communicated with you ? please post his email ID :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bettyflintstone
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bettyflintstone » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:28 pm

No he did not. The only communication was via yahoo. He messages me from match.com but I don't have the information of his user name as until
I found this site I had no idea it was a scam.

summerdragon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby summerdragon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Sgt Jeff(rey) M Robles sgttrp15@yahoo.com Tele: (924)665-01

Says he's stationed in Kabul on a Peace Mission, scheduled to retire after this mission (2 months), states he's an attack helicopter mechanic, grew up in Germany, both parents in the military (dad an attack helicopter pilot, mom and ER nurse), both parents are deceased, states he's stationed at Ft Hood Army base in TX and resides in Bedford, TX. Falls in love very quickly, writes loving emails, texts often, calls you "baby" and "honey", willing to relocate for you, will ask you to send an iPhone and PSP for his "birthday" (March 2nd), states he's turning 49. Don't trust him! I wish I would have checked this site before communicating with him.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm

I think there are the two final numbers missing, please repost the full fake US phone number these scammers used :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

summerdragon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby summerdragon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:24 pm

No, that's the number. Using a SIMS card, it's a number provided by yahoo. I've researched it.

summerdragon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby summerdragon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

So, does the real guy in the picture know his pics are being used for scam? I feel bad for him. I'm worried my pics will end up out there for scam, too. :(

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:04 pm

men in pics: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 61#p259661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :(

Your pictures are not likely to be used in scams (unless you are a professional model, seriously). Look in our White resp. Black Females section what pictures scammers typically use. And think of how many billion pictures are in existence allover the internet, Nigerians really do not need to rely only on former victims as a picture source (this is a greater danger for men who were scammed than for women). But you need to block and ignore the scammer and never reply him again, even if he calls you as "doctor" or as his "friend". Then they will leave you in peace. But if you reply and argue there is a certain likelihood they will start a blackmail scam, even tho this is very rare.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Yellowrose141
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yellowrose141 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:41 am

This guy also goes by James Swatt Kriss. He says he is in Special Forces with the Army. He tells me that he should come home in May. He told me that he is an E6, Staff Sgt, non commissioned officer. He also said that he needed me to "transfer funds to his diplomat" so he could get out early! Yeah, right! Anyway, don't get suckered in by this guy! He is a complete liar!
He says he is 50 years old, and he told me he lives in Bedford, TX. Born in Germany, raised in Miami, Fl.
Watch out!
Here is his email address: jameskriss277@yahoo.com

Yellowrose141
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yellowrose141 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:17 am

I forgot, "James Swatt Kriss" also used a fake military ID

Such a Jerk!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) hope you already stop contact with him :) and block him.

Yellowrose141
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yellowrose141 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:37 am

Thanks. I have blocked him. and turned him to the FBI site too.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:08 pm

To bad the FBI will not able busted the scammer coz the scammer is in other country. But sure you can post all the detail bout him here so other ladies will safe :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Robles, robleskelvin299@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 pm

badoo.com/01278312395/
Kelvin 51, Chicago, IL
About me
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bed times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.

Received: from [216.137.216.19]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hostname: 19-216-137-216.mtaonline.net
ISP: MTA Solutions
Organization: Matanuska Telephone Association
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Alaska
City: Wasilla

I was born on the 17th October, 1963 in Chicago,Illinois but move to Florida,ft lauderdale a couple years ago.I have been married once and i have 2kids who are still not grown ups.I'm divorced for 3years now....I'm the only son of my parent .My Mom was a head teacher and Dad was in the medical field in the army.
I always feel bad anytime I talk about my family but you still have to know lol.Well my Dad passed away when i was kid and when I turn 39,my Mom also passed away.So my kids are all that I have for now.
I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man when back from my first mission,. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off.I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 17 years.
I'm on my second mission in Kabul on a peace keeping mission and I have less than a month to come home.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad.
I'm a nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs who enjoys movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out and watch movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with.
Well am not good at answering questions but you can still ask if you still wanna know more about me ok.
I have some pics for you....hope you will like them.Hoping to hear from you soon
Kelvin

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Yellowrose141
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Yellowrose141 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:25 am

This guy with the name of Sgt. James Swatt Kriss, told me the same story. Sorry you had to run into him. I wish there were a way to get this guy to stop!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:27 am

Im so sorry, but the man in the pics not involve with scam matter. he also victim. Scammer stolen his pics to scam a ladies around the world. You dealing with Nigerian scammer not the man in the pics.

Return to “Military scams”