It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Michael Tom - sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Robles, kelvinrobles@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 am

person.com
USER ID: 7725166
Nickname: kelvy
Name: kelvin
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida State

kelvy: am doing great and you
06:27 kelvy: I would like you to send me emails thru kelvinrobles@ymail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Kelvin Robles, kelvinrobles@ymail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Tom - sgt.michaeltom@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:05 am

=> Badoo:

Kelvin, 51
Was online 4 April 2014
Chat now!
Wants to date with girls, 47-62
Location Florida, OH, United States

A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener
Interested in
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets

pics long since posted
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Nautical.girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nautical.girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Hello,
I appreciate this site very much. I have been battling these folks like a crusade. Sgt. Michael Tom is now SGT JOEY ROBLES.
I will post his picture. He has had a tough time with me related to "being real."

Here he is in all of his glory! I don't want anyone else to be scammed nor do I....

Nautical.girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nautical.girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Sgt Michael AKA Sgt Joey has the email: SgtJoey1z1@yahoo.com

Hope this helps someone!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:38 pm

:)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Nautical.girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nautical.girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

My concern is he got my full name.....no numbers and did try to use voicemail on Yahoo. He threw out an I love you and I responded NO way! He's story is he sold his house in Arizona, no children, no parents and willing to move anywhere when he comes back in two months and has already placed his retirement in with the Army. He wants to open a Jewerly store :mrgreen:
I am afraid, do they "hack" computers for information?

I ran across a scammer 2 years ago on Facebook and have learned not to get my feelings hurt :applause: I tell them I need all the 5 senses to truly believe and fall in love (and I am using my 6th sense very well). I have reported to Match.com over 5 scammers so far. He quickly got off the site after first chatted.

Thanks for the wonderful information! ;)

Nautical.girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nautical.girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:22 pm

I have uni-installed the Yahoo account, it was only for dating....

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:23 pm

do they "hack" computers for information
they did not have time to do that since they dealing with lot ladies around the world in the same time ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Nautical.girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nautical.girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

:D

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Nautica girl, from my own experience I can tell you that scammers like to send infected files to non cooperative victims. As long as you didn't open any attachments, you blocked and deleted his existing stuff from your computer you may be fine.
For your own convince perform full scan with installed anti virus and also full scam with anti malware. You will get reports and your questions will be answered.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Nautical.girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nautical.girl » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:29 am

Thank You so much for the tidbits :) I have ran everything....

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joey Robles, joeyrobles2000@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 21, 2014 8:38 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7789340
Nickname: joey4lover
Name: joey robles
State/Region: Texas
City: Bedford
I am a single male looking for a friend to enjoy life with. I am easy going, romantic and enjoy the little things in life. I am very family oriented and love to be outdoors. I enjoy sports, nascar racing. I enjoy cuddling on a rainy day watching a good movie with someone special

oey4lover: okay ,are you willing to commit in a relationship??? my yahoo is joeyrobles2000@yahoo.com and yours?????
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:12 am

Now scams on German Finya as schwer78677 - claims living in Hamburg :twisted:

Image - Image

lullabylove
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lullabylove » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:23 am

My mom got scammed by someone using the same photo posted here, under the name Joey Robles. They used Match.com.
I want to make everyone aware that this guy is still active! How dare he. My dad was recently KIA over seas, and here comes this guy, the first one my mom is interested in and turns out it's a scam!

Email address used: Joey.robles7001@yahoo.com
Here are 2 separate emails he sent:

Hello
How are you ? I was very excited to have your email on match.com.I want to tell you a bit about myself and I think this will tell you a little more about me and what I do for a living.Well I have to let you know that I am a First Class Staff Sergeant and am currently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission.Well I have to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your profile,you sound so interesting and I must concede I wonder why a charming looking woman like you should still be on an online dating site,If I may ask are the men in your area blind?Well I have to let you know that I have been married to one woman for 14 years we divorced a couple of years back.I was on my first mission in Iraq Baghdad when I came back home to find out my EX betrayed me by going in for another man.I was so hurt by then,I loved her with all my heart and all I have but it's over now.I want to give it another opportunity to find the right woman that I can settle down with.A woman I can love and cherish with my entire heart and being.Well I have to let you know that I have no kids even though I have been married for long and you having kids is not a big deal.More so,it's my last mission overseas so am coming home soon in couple of months to settle down for good.I want to find the whisk to my heart before am home a woman I can lay down my head on when back home.well .I love animals but I don't have any at the moment.Looking for someone who's honest,straight forward, caring, and compassionate. Not afraid of a little hard work and has at least some idea of what they really want in life, someone who is good-nature, intelligent, fun-loving, generous, and faithful. As mentioned above, a good sense of humor is a must, someone who truly enjoys life and wants to share all its adventures with someone special. I think that's where the real joy in life comes in - being able to share the experience.I have a diverse amount of interest. I like most kinds of music and I enjoy dancing...great exercise! Cooking is a release for me and I enjoy creating different dishes. Nothing like a good book but I also enjoy going to the movies.Further,.Well I hope this helps you to know a whole lot about me,I will end here hoping to read from you.God bless you .
Regards,
joey….

Hey, good morning. Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine. Take time to greet the dawn,Watch the light appear up high, As an orange sun starts rising in the Eastern sky. The birds are chirping merrily as a brand new day begins,So enjoy this lovely morning and the beauty that it brings. People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I. The best gifts to give: to friend - loyalty; to enemy -forgiveness; to boss - service; to child - good example; to parents - devotion; to friends - love; to God - our lives; and to text mate - message. This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no additive. This is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it. Smile!
I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning. A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So here's a big smile just for you.:) A smile is a language everybody understands. It costs nothing but creates much. It happens fast but its memory may last forever. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles today. Here's one from me. All mornings are like a painting, you need a little inspiration to get you going, a little smile to brighten it and a message from someone who cares to color your day.I'm truly sorry for yesterday as I was so tired that I fell asleep but you are always in my thought, Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day coz it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with.what a lovely pictures and you look so beautiful and I can't get my eyes off your pictures with those lovely smile that you had . I look forward to have a chat with you soon.
Keep smiling. Have a Blessed Day!
Take care and be safe.
Kisses
Hugs
Joey…..

Photos as well.
NOTE. You can clearly see the name on his uniform is PHOTOSHOPPED.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 am

=>>facebook.com/chris.robles.5832343
Joey Robles
From Bedford Texas
Works in military
Went to some high school :thinking:

lullabylove

Welcome to RS. I am very sorry to hear that your mom got scammed. Unfortunately those evil criminals know how to play on good people hearts. Please give your mom hug and tell her that everything will be fine. If you have any questions we have General Information section or you can ask here on the boards. Please keep safe and in control. BLOCK DELETE IGNORE and say NO another word to the scammer.

PS. If you by any chance could add info such his computer IP, phone number or Skype etc. you are very welcome.

Igulinka :)
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”