It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jonny Ebert, jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Martinez Jamesmatiinez273@yahoo.com;Jamesmartinez273@gmail.com

Postby gtz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello my name is James i am new to an Internet dating Scene , and i am looking for a serious relationship that will eventually Lead to marriage ... sweetie, will love to know you more. a lot of fake women are here asking for money. i just want a true love and am out of this site. are you for real? Email me please Jamesmatiinez273@yahoo.com jamesmartinez273@gmail.com and phone number. hope to hear from you soon.
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

Re: James Martinez Jamesmatiinez273@yahoo.com;Jamesmartinez273@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Martinez, jamesmatiinez273@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:49 pm

another clone...
.confirio.com/VD9EC
James1962
53 / Male / Straight / separated
Offline. Last online Today, at 4:30 pm
Joined March 22, 2016. From Florida, Jacksonville. Living in Jacksonville, Florida.
My name is James Martinez.Well i will say Good morning from here..okay let me tell you more about my self and i hope you will also tell me more and more about your self too my dear.. I was born on the 20th of July 1962 at Baptist Hospital in Florida. I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam ,I had a pretty bad experience. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant S.S.G and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul,The capital of Afghanistan I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan. My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2004. My mission ended in 2008. Went back to the States, I found out that my wife betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 15years. : I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with.Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful as well.I will be home in less than 2 months time,i lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack,i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad every time i think about it.Am actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home,it reminds me of my past.. I dont use to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. There is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above thesmile itself..I loved my ex wife with all my heart, she was the deepest happiness in a life time and think she will be the one I can come home and lay my heard on.The one I always thought or think by sharing all point of view with.while thinking of her and thought she is the brighter side of my life. I did all I could in support to her needs and given a helping hand for her to grub a job, and support the family as well. In times like holiday and spending time with each other. spending much time with her as much as I could..but all the same its over now, all though am hurtled,i have gotten over it now and moving on in life with determination to hit my goals again...Well but for now i will say i am really very happy meeting you and i will really love to get to know you more and more and see where it leads to my dear..Well for now i am new to this dating site and don't know anything about it..you are my first luck and i really wish you can be my first and last..meaning i will have you only..i am really very serious about you and i cant wait to read back from you so soon my dear..these are some photos of me and i hope you will really love them so much..take care and bye... hope to hear from you soon James.

Hello my name is James i am new to an Internet dating Scene , and i am looking for a serious relationship that will eventually Lead to marriage ... sweetie, will love to know you more. a lot of fake women are here asking for money. i just want a true love and am out of this site. are you for real? Email me please Jamesmatiinez273@yahoo.com jamesmartinez273@gmail.com and phone number. hope to hear from you soon.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonny Ebert, jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:09 am

Please DO NOT add photos in this topic. It's request of RPO.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

larry.landrey11@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello beautiful, How are you doing....??
Here is my email ID larry.landrey11@gmail.com and I hope to hear from you soon.... Waiting for your email urgently.

Used photos of a different man on m2 right before, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p484996
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Martinez - Jamesmartinez273@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Jamesmartinez273@gmail.com
Hangouts & plus.google.com/u/0/115992276850053611938/about
James Martinez

clone;
flirty9.com/user/profile/156788
Martins100
Last Online 8 days ago
47 y.o. • Virgo • United States, New York
Man • Straight

About
I am a good hardworking Honest and motivated woman who is always striving to better myself both personally and professionally. I am proud of what I have accomplished in life but I’m always setting bigger and better goals and determined to accomplish them. I have made great sacrifices in life to get what I want. I’m passionate about life and all it has to offer. I would love to meet that someone special who I can share my passions, dreams and fears with. I love relationships and learning all the trivial things that make that person who they are. I would love to find someone to share in my day to day life and share his with me. I want to ultimately meet someone I can build
a long term relationship with. I believe a relationship is about the little things you do for each other, respect and appreciation. I want a man that can be honest with me all his life, I usually put others before me, but if you step on my toes...watch out!:) I treat people the way I want to be treated and expect nothing less! I treat people with full respect and dignity. And the right man for me should want romance in his life and enjoy holding hands, getting flowers, evening walks on the beach, and lots of cuddling.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ebert on Badoo

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:07 pm

https://badoo.com/profile/01285814945
Ebert , 52
Work: Military
pics (6)

I want to meet new people
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: 175 cm, the average
I live alone
Children: Already have

datehookup.com/singles-oh-brinkhaven-8.htm
happy_life_12
Zip Code: 43005
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Conservative
Education: High School
Job: Military

About Me
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual
who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can
spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well.

Advertisement
Want To Find: A woman ages 47 to 60 to date

I Like:
amusement parks, antiquing, art galleries, beach, camping, clean cut, coffeehouses, comedy
clubs, concerts, dances, dinning out, earthy, easygoing, hopping malls and sporting eve, listening
to music, live theater, movies, museums, opera, otice them about me ok.In my, parks, restaurants,
shopping, would describe my personality

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Ebert - official.eebert@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 pm

twitter.com/OfficialEbert
Eric Ebert
@officialEbert
official.eebert@gmail.com
Fremont, CA
Joined May 2015

Skype;
iameric69
Name: Eric Ebert
Fremont, California, US

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/115581009582049866744
Eric Ebert
official.eebert@gmail.com

Sergeant Major in: United States Army
He lives in: Sana'a, Yemen
Earlier: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Fremont, CA, United States
School: University of California, Santa Barbara

Description: Simple, Hardworking and Religious.

Admission
Eric Ebert from the beautiful, small and quiet city of Fremont, CA. A father to a beautiful girl who is 12yrs and a Boy who is almost 7yrs now. A happy, caring, responsible, humble and loves to laugh alot. I have traveled far and wide in my course of bringing peace between countries while combating wars also.

Some people say and sound English while some say and sound turkish and another will say and sound African. Well, i've traveled and had the opportunity to spend time and interact with people and try to mingle. I love my job and nothing will ever make me regret the years and used to serve my Great Country.

I do not know what else to write but thanks guys for going through my page and just knowing this little about me. I'm always Eric and do not mind being your friend ......... Lol.

AnnieBrediks
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonny Ebert, jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

Postby AnnieBrediks » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 am

chrisericstrong@gmail.com eric elbert, eric ebert, Christian Eric ebert, All Facebook profiles, google + and relationship websites, acting strongly with women in Brazil.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited according this site rules.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chrisericstrong@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:52 am

chrisericstrong@gmail.com -->>scammer operating at Hangouts.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

nelsongarydowd@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Beller
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Madrid
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am a hard working man, I enjoy having a quiet evenings spent at home when i'm around. I love dancing, I love traveling so much (sunsets and sunrise for that matter). I love to snuggle on the couch watching good romance or comedy movies (flicks included). I am a good cook. I am also affectionate and can appreciate the little intimacies like holding hands or the gentle stroking of fingers on hair. I love walking on the beach, I am open minded, adventurous, also warm and caring. I am honest, open and loyal to a fault, honesty is very important to me.

IP: 197.148.232.197 Accra, Ghana

=>/plus.google.com/u/0/111433254075754059907

Nelson Gary Dowd
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jamessparkling13@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:00 pm

^^avatar hangouts leads to here

Millernet8
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'4 (191cm) or above
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am a man of peace ,and also respect my self in every where I go ,And am a man of kind and am kind to people who near me

IP: 154.160.1.102 Accra, Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ebertmack6070@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:19 am

.interpals.net/EBERTMACK6070
EBERTMACK6070 MARK, 53 y.o.
Cypress Gardens, United States
Looking for a good friend to share the bumpy times of life the times when things get hard and you need someone to tell what you are feeling before the tears and hurt comes. Looking to embrace that same friend giving all I can when the need arises. At times need to be held and can hug in return ( even if the only embrace comes by a kind word). Child like innocence, easily hurt and at times strong, holding on and not letting go. Other times forgetting to write back but always here for you and praying for your strength. First to fight and disagree and first to miss you and write back asking for forgiveness

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Miro, 435-535-1172

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:00 pm

.eskimi.com/full?id=25707441
Alexmiro
: 56
Location United States

are you on whatsApp?
+1 435 535 1172

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jones Thomas, Jm2645733@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Jones Thomas
45, Man, Single
Hagermarsch, Germany

Jm2645733@.com kindly text me there

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jones Thomas, Jm2645733@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:37 am

Jones Thomas
45, Man, Single
Hagermarsch, Germany
:lol:
Jm2645733@gmail.com
Still active on Googlechat

Return to “Military scams”