It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jonny Ebert, jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jonny Ebert jonnyebertt@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

Please post a full email header - CA is most likely the wrong IP of it and only the Sunnyvale, CA Yahoo central. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

patriciabu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby patriciabu » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 am

Received: from [108.60.134.130] by web125201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun
2012 01:42:01 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
References: <1338547050.49645.YahooMailNeo@web125205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <1339738283.19993.YahooMailNeo@web125205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1340008921.27835.YahooMailNeo@web125201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 01:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Henry Ebert <sgt.ebert@ymail.com>
Subject: Good Morning Dear

header trimmed RZ
Last edited by IceFM on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 am

General IP Information
IP: 108.60.134.130
Decimal: 1815905922
Hostname: 108.60.134.130
ISP: Atlantic Metro Communications
Organization: Atlantic Metro Communications
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Latitude: 40.7143
Longitude: -74.006
Area Code: 212
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm

^^Means, lying about location, hiding his tracks by using a proxy. Yeah, that was the right IP :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

patriciabu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby patriciabu » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi,

Well I've now received my care package back. Was able to return most items to store, but am stuck with an Iphone that I don't know how to use and cannot afford. I facilate between denial and heartbreak. My scammer had two accomplices. A "best friend" and a "daughter". The "daughter" has many aliass and facebook accounts and so does the "best friend. Would like to post their pictures and their IP addresses here. Should i create a new account for them or add them to Eberts posts?

My scammer continues to leave me off line messages at yahoo message. At first his messages were of concern including - are you ok? where are you? am worried about you. IN the last couple of days those off line messages have become nasty - Is this how you treat your F******* friends. NIce for someone who professes to be Christian.

I have a couple of questions:

The pictures that my scammer has chosen has many "alias". Am I to presume that one? or more than one? person is using this soldiers pictures?

He tells me the APO address to camp phoenix is closed. I wonder if this is true.

He tells me the package needs to be send to a U.S. diplomat and then to his friend in California. His friend in California will bring it to Afghanistan.

A friend told me today that packages do have to go somewhere in California. Could I be wrong about my scammer? He has told me to send the care package to an address in California.

As you can tell by my questions I am still experiencing disbelief and need some assurance that I am on the right track - meaning this person is a scammer.

Can I do anything if he threatens me?

Who should I report this too?

Am very heart broken , but don't want to give my scammer this much power. I communicated with him for 2 months and developed on line rapport/relationship with him. Each time I see him post asking me where I am and that he misses me - there is a part of me that wants to respond. I had been talking with him at least 2-4 times per day for 2 months And I miss him too - what ever that means. He is a scammer - using someone elses pictures. Who am I in love with? I'm an intelligent woman. how did this happen?

Am wanting to turn a negative expereince to a positive. So would lke to find a real soldier to support via email chat or care package. Do you have a reputable organization to suggesst?

Also I would like to post the IP address to his best friend and daughter here. Can I do that here? What does the IP address tell me? Location? what is a proxy?

Sorry for all questions

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 am

Hi,
Would like to post their pictures and their IP addresses here. Should i create a new account for them or add them to Eberts posts?
If they had no "speaking roles" in the scam, please just add them here. Emails in which money requestds are given would be most valuable. Normally that´s what "daughters" characters are there for...

Please ignore ALL your scammer´s messages. Block him. it is possible in YIM.

The rest of your questions are pretty standard FAQ material. Please read there and at the help topics how African scammers typically work for explanations at greater length; here just the short versions for hasty cellphone surfers:
The pictures that my scammer has chosen has many "alias". Am I to presume that one? or more than one? person is using this soldiers pictures?
Possibly hundreds of different individual unconnected Nigerian scammers.
He tells me the APO address to camp phoenix is closed. I wonder if this is true.

Is mos tlikely found from the internet or stolen from a scammer´s buddy´s soldier scam format.
He tells me the package needs to be send to a U.S. diplomat and then to his friend in California. His friend in California will bring it to Afghanistan.
Have you posted these addresses? They are scammers´accomplices or "mules".
A friend told me today that packages do have to go somewhere in California. Could I be wrong about my scammer? He has told me to send the care package to an address in California.
That CA guy will be asked by the scammer to send it to him; if you had lost money to this scammer and had gone to the police, they would have nailed the CA person, and not the scammer. He hides in his anonymity of his many assumed names.
As you can tell by my questions I am still experiencing disbelief and need some assurance that I am on the right track - meaning this person is a scammer.
If he is posted here, he is a scammer. He has asked for money and goods - what proof could you possibly still need?!
Losing money?
Can I do anything if he threatens me?
When you ignore him, he can´t threaten you. Two belong to that game.
Who should I report this too?
Here , on the board. To the world. And your local police but they won´t be able to do much.
Am very heart broken , but don't want to give my scammer this much power. I communicated with him for 2 months and developed on line rapport/relationship with him.
You must ignore him now.
Who am I in love with?
http://www.romancescam.com/scammers4real.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - that´s what they look like. YOu were in love with a well-created illusion by a gang of professional internet thieves.
Am wanting to turn a negative expereince to a positive. So would lke to find a real soldier to support via email chat or care package. Do you have a reputable organization to suggesst?
If you are an American citizen, you might know the answer to THIS question way better than I would :)
Also I would like to post the IP address to his best friend and daughter here. Can I do that here? What does the IP address tell me? Location? what is a proxy?
Yes, you should. Yes, the location. Proxy is when scammer deliberately hides his location. Use of proxy is another proof of false personality.
Sorry for all questions
The FAQ are what they are - mechanical. It´s fine. Tell three other people about the existence of internet love scams in return, convince them on here they were talking to illusions - better many questions now than financial and emotional ruin at the end.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Ebert , eberttjame@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

badoo.com/search/#/01223719177
Ebert 49, Texas City

okay.i can even see it on your face. well i am new to this site and i am looking for a woman for my life who is loving,caring,humble,respecting,and also serious in relationship.
please can you tell me your real name
so tell me for how long have you been a member on this site..?
here is mine eberttjame@yahoo.com
ok my dear...i feel i am with you so we could enjoy together....the way you are really drive me crazy over here..how i wish you could be able to see beyond my mind...hope you will feel much happy to send me your email so i can confer more of my pictures and tell you all you need to know about me and you will do same okay

Received: from [91.64.61.31]
IP: 91.64.61.31
Hostname: 91-64-61-31-dynip.superkabel.de
ISP: Kabel Deutschland
State/Region: Berlin

Thanks so much ..i hope to write you later and hope we can also chat okay..i am really happy you come into my life and i cannot thank you enough and all i need from you is your ability to love me as i am and i will love you same and protect you.i will write you more my dear
Thanks
sincerely
Ebert

Picture previously used and reported as scam as "Joel Ebert"
joelg.ebert@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Ebert , eberttjame@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:31 am

I'm Ebert from Texas 49years old single with no Kid's and , I'm a Military Commander and I'm on a Peace Keeping Mission and I'm stationed in Afghanistan and i have been here for 1 year 6months now and I'm left with 1 and half months more to return home and this is my last time here.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working on peace keeping mission . I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..... My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the,Gold mining company in Ghana :twisted: but as i m talking to you now i lost both of them..

I am actually looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it...
WHAT I LIKE DOING ..

I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.

I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener......I like swimming ,dancing ,,,,,i like going out a lot ..

I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I m a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh., i do like swimming ,going theater walking on beach side , going clubs ,doing a lot of funs....
WHAT I M LOOKING FOR IN WOMAN
I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when things are getting tough and she will be there for me and still love me when I am falling apart.

I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love pastries, but try not to over do it.

I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.I have several hobbies, and wish I could find more time to pursue those, such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share those with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.I am generally an optimistic person with a good sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble, I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha

I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that b'cause I b'lieve and I have being thought by my Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the
I realize that I am 49years old and soon to be 50 and that you are somewhat older than you but if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.

Well I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding.I will give you the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of.I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt.

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.what is your work and when is your birth day.i will leave you now to have my rest and i hope to hears from you.
have a wonderful moment
yours new friend
Ebert
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ebert Green, ebt011@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm

he's from qp, cannot post the profile
since the merger with meetme I cannot access my account :(

Good morning xxx,
I have never seen you online to chat so i guess this is the medium we can get to know each other better as you know already i am 49years,2kids and recently moved from AZ to FL after i retired from the army last November and now looking forward to a good life with my children here i mean starting all over.Will be good to have a woman like you by my side to make that happen but then not in a rush i want to get to know you better and we take it a step at a time.For what i do for fun i have mostly spent most of my life in the army where my fun is around colleagues hanging out and having men chat,reading and watching DVD series but then for my real life fun i like to camp,go on hiking,watch movies either at home or theater ,take walks and explore i am now looking forward to discover something more i can do for fun and hope my partner when i find her will also like the same things so then we can have fun together and discover our path.I will end here and wait for your rely to tell me more about yourself and what your work is about and also attach some pictures of yourself and your children for me.Bye for now and have a wonderful day .
Kisses,and hugs
Ebert xxx
Red roseRed roseRed rose

Received: from [197.251.146.119]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Accra, GH

here additional pics of this scammer

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ebert James <eberttjame@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 am

Loctaion Nailed! :twisted:

Received: from [41.211.25.2]

IP: 41.211.25.2
ISP: Teledata Network for clients using Yzone Wifi serv
State/Region: Eastern
City: Koforidua

Thanks so much for your respond ..and it is good to be honest .i am worried because i could not hears from you .you have to understand that i really need you , accept me just as i am i will make you happy for the rest of our lives..how i wish you are here with me so i can tell you how i felt about you since the first time we chat..i meant no harm though i am clever but not to hurt your feeling.i will leave you now to join my troop on raid and i hope to read from you soon..cares ..a hug and million kisses
yours beloved
Ebert

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

This man is on Tagged:

Emailadress: johnvas900@hotmail.com

IP adress: 197.251.165.248 Ghana

His email to me:

Hello Good morning here is pics of me and my son‏

-------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

patriciabu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby patriciabu » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 pm

I have two additional photos to add. My scammer also utilized his "best friend" and a "daughter" I'd like to post their pictures here. The pictures these scammers are using are all over the internet using a variety of alias on facebook and dating websites.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm

than feel free to post their pics here ;) did you have a problem how to post a pics here ???
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

patriciabu
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby patriciabu » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:08 am

yes, please inform how to post pics.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 am

yes, please inform how to post pics.
click add image to post than brows the pic that you wanna add than click upload. and please save 1st the pics that you wanna add in your PC :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”