It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Douglas M. Fraser

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 am

danglasgen@yahoo.com

danglasgen@gmail.com

Real General is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_M._Fraser" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ID=167769
danglasgen
- 52 y/o male
- florida, USA
am American, as my mother comes from Mexico. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Florida. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.Gen. Douglas M. Fraser is Commander, U.S. Southern Command, Miami, Fla. USSOUTHCOM is responsible for all Department of Defense security cooperation in the 45 nations and territories of Central and South America and the Caribbean Sea, an area of 16 million square miles. you can get back to me here,,,,,, danglasgen@gmail.com o add me to your yahoo messenger for us to talk more there....

Spam
Am employed, As a soldier in the army. I have been in the army for
20years now. I was born and raised in Florida, so i would like to say
am American, as my mother comes from Mexico. Talking about my family
background am the only son of my late parents.
That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in
Florida. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an
objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather
than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special.
Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my
life.
Gen. Douglas M. Fraser is Commander, U.S. Southern Command, Miami, Fla. USSOUTHCOM is responsible for all Department of Defense security cooperation in the 45 nations and territories of Central and South America and the Caribbean Sea, an area of 16 million square miles.you can email me about your self too danglasgen@gmail.co m or add me to your yahoo messenger danglasgen@yahoo.co m

Yahoo chat
Gen Danglas: am in west african for peace keeping now
Gen Danglas: Ghana
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pictures of Gen. Douglas M. Fraser

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 pm

the dumbass has a scam cam recording!!!!

Image <<<< truly a dumbass!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 pm

http://www.blackplanet.com/DANGLASGEN/
Race: White

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

danglasgen@gmail.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Now using different pictures. See topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=35521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm

the dumbass has a scam cam recording!!!!

<<<< truly a dumbass!
The guy in the stolen webcam is used again on topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=35752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

On dateonweb.net, uid 11930, fraser - "searchind for true love", 58 y/o male from new york, USA, army general, Last logged in: 2011-06-30 01:07:38. "i am General Douglas Fraser US Army i am searching for god fearing person that can be my wife".

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

love_wallace_smith@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:22 am

Matchdoctor
wallacesmith
59-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 70
Los Angeles, California, United States
about myself:
I am 58 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

ok you can write me on love_wallace_smith@yahoo.com and i also want you to add me so that we can chat better

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

love_wallace_smith@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 pm

IP: 41.210.24.15
Decimal: 701634575
Hostname: 41-210-24-15-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom :twisted:
Organization: Ghana Telecom

hello here is my picture

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

wallacesmith1952@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm

his hotmail version!

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am

generaldouglasfraser@yahoo.com

en.netlog.com/generaldouglasfraser
generaldouglasfraser
male - 60 years, Elmendorf, United States
Name General Douglas fraser
Company militry :mrgreen:
Profession united state army general (Soldier/Police/Security)
Love status I've been through a lot, I'm having a break :mrgreen:
Hello, i am general Douglas Malcolm Fraser.

yahoo avatar

lovelybabe
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aeron Moore <aeron.moore@hotmail.com>

Postby lovelybabe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 pm

aeron.moore@hotmail.com
pictures are stolen from, General Douglas Malcolm Fraser, USAF

wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_M._Fraser

from Zorpia

Username: aeron moore
Name: aeron

Hello Dear.
how are you today? My name is Simon and am new here and am searching for a serious relationship,
i was going through profiles when i came across yours and you have an intriguing profile that really captured my fancy.
i must confess you're beautiful and anything you do that makes you looks this beautiful, please don't stop it.
Please am looking forward to hear from you, your reply would really mean a lot to me.
i await your reply.

thanks
hello beautiful

Thanks for the reply, i just sent you a message to your mail box, please reply. aeron.moore@hotmail.com
Last edited by lovelybabe on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lovelybabe
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aeron Moore <aeron.moore@hotmail.com>

Postby lovelybabe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello
how are you doing? you gave me your mail on zorpia.com. my name is Aeron moore
please reply if this is really you.
thanks
Subject: from zorpia
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013

hotmail

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas Anderson, anderson.nicholas88@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Nicholas2014
53 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: miami
Marital status: Divorced
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Interests: Honast :mrgreen:
Education: other

About Nicholas2014
my name is Nicholas Anderson,I am 53 years old i will be retired very soon I am divorce for 4 years now and my ex wife died a year after our divorce i have a son who is 19 years old

pics already posted

Hello, how are you doing? I must confess you look amazing you also look younger than your age. Well, my name is Nicholas Anderson, I am 53 years old i will be retired very soon I am divorce for 4 years now and my ex wife died a year after our divorce i have a son who is 19 years old can i know more about you too? though i am a very busy man so i do not come online regularly here you can send me mail Anderson.Nicholas88 Also @ yahoo.com thank you Hope to hear from you soon

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Gen. Douglas M. Fraser

Postby Marisa » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 am

Andrew Freddy aka Anderson Fraser, andersonfraser77@yahoo.com

DMF
andrewfreddy77
- 56 y/o male
- miami, USA
- English, English, English
- pilot
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2014-02-12 10:53:04
- ID: 238166

Description:
my name is Maj. Andrew Freddy :thinking: i am a pilot, i am 55 years old i will be retired very soon I am divorce for 5 years now and my ex wife died a year after our divorce i have a son who is 20

junkmail:
Hello, how are you doing? I must confess you look amazing you also look younger than your age. Well, my name is Maj. Anderson Fraser, :thinking: I am a pilot, I am 56 years old I will be retired very soon I am divorce for 5 years now and my ex wife died a year after our divorce. I have a son who is 20 years old. Can I know more about you too? though I am a very busy man so I don't come online here regular you can add me on Skype my id is (anderson.fraser2) also send me mail andersonfraser77@yahoo.com thank you Hope to hear from you soon

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Harrison Keith - harrison.keith13@yahoo.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Pictures stolen from General Douglas M. Fraser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_M._Fraser" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

harrison21 - Finya

Das ist mal ein ganz besonders dümmlicher Mug :mrgreen:

Geht bei leerem Profil überall im Internet mit seiner E-Mailadresse hausieren und benutzt auch noch das gestohlene Bild von General Douglas M. Fraser

Ich setzt 100 Gummipunkte, dass der von Gähna äh GHANA ist :twisted:

harrison21 54 Gestern, 11:55 Uhr
Hallo, mein Name ist Harrison.MY E-Mail (harrison.keith13@yahoo.com) mein skye-ID ist (harrison.keith9)

Ich kam über Ihr Profil - von vorn oder von hinten ??? - und dachte, ich würde sagen: "Hallo. Ich bin ein alleinerziehender Vater gesegnet mit einer schönen Sohn, - öhm ... poppen kann selbst der Dümmste, solange er nicht versucht, den Bauchnabel zu begatten :D -
Ich bin neu in Dating im Internet, jemanden ehrlich, Fürsorge, Verständnis zu finden, und nicht, um jemand eine Affäre oder vorübergehende haben

Beziehung, sondern ein immer nachhaltig ein, beginnend mit der Freundschaft, durch Ihr Profil habe ich gelesen, es erwärmt mein Herz.

Du siehst nett, anständig und sanft. Ich interessiere mich Sie kennen zu lernen, das ist der Grund, warum ich schreibe euch.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir eine Chance, mit Ihnen zu kommunizieren und wissen um dir zu geben.
Harrison.
Meine Email ist (harrison.keith13@yahoo.com) mein skye-ID ist (harrison.keith9)

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses :twisted:

Return to “Military scams”