It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Chris Benkinham, benkinhamchris@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:19 pm

waydate
Chrisben55
48 y/o man
Portland, USA

Hello My good friend,my name is Gen. Chris Benkinham from US I know that the day will come when I will be able to meet a wonderful person like you spend time with you and do business with you, is not easy for me here in Syria because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for keeping me alive every day,
I have been in Syria since the year 2013 i have two trunk boxes one contain jewelries and my military award and moneyUSD$5.8million dollars i told you so that you will contact them and receive it in your country,And I thank you for been so kind with me. Hopefully, soon I will be with you in your country to invest in profitable business you will introduce me to in your country.I pray very hard and ask God to grant me some body like you i can trust in this business and i know you are a good friend and you will never regrate working with me.please write to me in my private email address for for details: benkinhamchris@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gen. Chris Benkinham, benkinhamchris@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Justinosmithy@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Justino24
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

Am a US Army General with duty to serve the helpless

Justinosmithy@gmail.com

IP: 197.210.226.134
State/Region: Ebonyi
City: Okposi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesrichardjames300@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!JamesHam0425
James, 65
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm James Ham from USA, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there. kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself through this email jamesrichardjames300 @ gmail.com okay. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
James

ImageImage
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby Gabriella » Tue May 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi Gen's Carter Ham
his pic is back on Tagged with the Name
CARTAR HAM H AND I GEUSS ONE MORE ON THE SITE ACCRA GHANA TAGGED.I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD HIS PICS.. :cry:

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Sat May 20, 2017 2:42 am

[siz
he is also on wayn withe the Name Brian Ham e=150][/size]

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 20, 2017 2:59 am

Gabriella

Please try to post whole profile, email address, phone number. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

347-467-6576

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello Dear.. how are you doing right now ? i hope you are fine ..
oh okay my dear ... that would be nice .. we can text to each other through mobile number .. that we be nice .. this is mine ..347) 467-6576

m, james5500 "Hi..."
65 year old man from Firestone Park, California Looking for woman for dating Online now!

Marital StatusWidowed
Have Children?Yes, they live at home
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

tlove0725
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Schiff - markschiff2020@gmail.com

Postby tlove0725 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:00 am

Mark Schiff

Google+:114432206092880735511
Email :markschiff2020@gmail.com

RPO General Carter Ham

Spam

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write you. My name is General Mark. I am 55 years old single father, I was born October 25th, 1960 I am from the United State of American to be precise. My wife died 5 years ago in an auto crash. I am American military officer currently on duty post here in Afghanistan. I am stationed at the Contingency Operating Base (COB) in Southern Afghanistan. I have an office of my own. I have been in Afghanistan now for 7 years and I normally go back to the USA after 11 months for vacation, I will be retiring very soon and i want to start a new life and find someone who I will share the rest of my life with that is why I decide to write you, even though we are far away I do not believe distance is a barrier to a good relationship, The most important thing that needs to be built is trust and understanding, this are the basic things of a good relationship.

I enjoy my work and my attitude is positive and grateful. I have an adopted daughter who is 15yrs old her name is Rose and she studying foreign languages in the Puerto Rico. Which is usually a smile on my face and I have been very blessed. I have had my share of setbacks in life, haven’t we all? But, in spite of everything I have never stopped being grateful for every experience that I have been given. I am a very happy person. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I think of myself as clever but harmless. I am an easy going person, humorous, witty, kind and a very jovial man. I want to experience as much of this world as I can before this lifetime is over. My hobbies are horse riding, baseball, music’s, food, soccer, jogging etc. I'm looking for a woman to love, someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone to share my life, my adventures, Sometimes I will pull you away from your work without warning for some bit of fun, and while your work went undone; your memories will be enriched. I am looking for you a good looking, intelligent, passionate, caring, loving, understanding and independent woman. A woman ready to love me for whom I am.

I do not seek perfection, as I am far from the mark myself, but I do need to be with someone who wants it, someone who strives to reach her goal. I can help you when you stumble, and you can help me when I stumble, and together we can work our way up the ladder. I also want to meet someone who is contented with her life, someone who is ready to share that life with me, and ready to have my life shared with her.when I came across your picture on the site, I fell naturally in love with you that is why I have to add you, all I would say is for you to give me a chance for me to love and care for you, I promise I do everything to make you proud to be my woman and all I will ask you is for you to be honest and also have love for my daughter, that is all.

Attached are my pictures for you to know me. Endeavor to also tell me more about yourself, your lifestyle, your age, and your hobbies and also send me some of your pictures when replying this mail. I sincerely wish you the very best.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Wilma Flintstone :D

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anthcucolo120@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Gibbham120
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: califfornia
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am a man with an honest heart, am hoping to meet my life partner here.

anthcucolo120@gmail.com

IP: 173.208.68.218
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (5)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hillary Williams - williamshillary36@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:14 pm

zorpia.com/HillaryWilli0817
Hillary
63, San Diego, California, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 50‑70, in Switzerland.

Hello, my dear, good day, how are you, I would really sincerely be friends if you do not mind, please give
me email or Skype so we can contact you, caution I hope to hear from you, God bless you .

Hi, my dear, good weather, how are you, I'm glad you are writing to me, I see that nice to meet you, here
is my Skype and Email ID,,, Williams Hillary36,,, skype,,, Email address ,,, williamshillary36@gmail.com "
thanks for your time and concern, i will work now and i really hope i will read from you when i come back,
be careful, God bless you.

williamshillary36@gmail.com -->
ID; live:williamshillary36
Name: Williams36 Hillary

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hillary Williams - williamshillary36@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 pm

instaveri.com/williamshillary36/
williamshillary36

你好,親愛的,晚上好,你好嗎,我希望好嗎? 阿們如果是這樣,我是威廉姆斯,希拉里。 最初來自渥太華加拿大,我住在洛杉磯,如果你不介意,我真的很希望我們成為真誠的好朋友。 我喜歡玩樂,還有更多的愛好,我喜歡跳舞,我可以教你如何跳舞很好,你有電子郵件地址還是Skype,我們可以保持聯繫更好,說得更好,了解更多關於ourelvs? 或者這是我的電子郵件,如果你不介意你寫我,williamshillary36@gmail.com,我真的很想讀你,當我從明天下午的巡邏返回,小心,上帝保佑你。
Hello, my dear, good evening, how are you, will i hope If this is the case, I am Williams, Hillary. Originally from Ottawa Canada, I live in Los Angeles, and if you do not mind, I really want us to be a sincere friend. I like to have fun, there are more hobbies, I like to dance, I can teach you how to dance well, you have an email address or Skype, we can keep the link better, speak better, learn more about ourelvs? Or this is my email, if you do not mind you to write me, williamshillary36@gmail.com, i really want to read you when i patrol back from tomorrow afternoon, be careful that God bless you.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:48 pm

https://m.facebook.com/Lt.dennisHam

I found him on a friends list
by the name
Lt.DENNIS Ham

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Henry - joehenrywalter4@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:53 pm

likeyou.do/1403087
joehenry
59, male
11. April 1958
Accra, Ghana
Was online less than a day ago
You are looking for guys of the age of 36-56 from Poland.

Hello Beautiful woman, how are you at the moment, i am joe walter, i would like to make a mutual friendship with you ,,, how are you and the whole country, you have a great profile with a beautiful photo here, i hope everything is alright with you in your country? I'm going to visit your country on holiday to spend time there,
I do not have much to say here due to my personality, here my private email address
joehenrywalter4@gmail.com, and give me your email address so we can get to know each other better.
greetings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

shawnrobert745@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Shawn John
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am a single man with a 16 years old son

IP: 41.218.215.66 Accra, Ghana
avatar on hangouts that Ghana uses to scam in chat:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Henry - joehenrywalter4u@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm

likeyou.do/1405281
joehenry
Interested in: girls
Born: 11. April 1958 (59)
Online now
New York Mills, USA

Hello Beautiful woman,how are you doing at the moment,I'm Joe Henry Walter,i will like to
establish mutual friendship with you well I don't have much to say here because of my personality,
here my private email address joehenrywalter4u@gmail.com
and Kindly send me your email address as well .
so that we can know ourselves much more better.
best regard
Joe
#
flirtic.ee/1403314
joehenrywalter4@gmail.com
11. Aprill 1958 (59)
New York Mills, USA

My name is joehenrywalter4@gmail.com, I am a man and 59 years old. I am a rider from the mark
and my place is New York Mills, USA. On Flirtic.ee I have been registered since July 1, 2017.

My goal here on this site is friendship, flirt, relationships. If we have common interests, you can
send me a letter, make a present or invite you to a date.

Return to “Military scams”