It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
sunshine66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

JOHN WILLY - johnwilly1964@hotmail.com

Postby sunshine66 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:14 pm

JOHN WILLY
johnwilly1964@hotmail.com

Hello dear
JOHN WILLY <johnwilly1964@hotmail.com>
Hello dear ,

My name is John Willy ,I am 52 years , I came from Arizona, United States of America. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Iraq in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.

I attended my college at the California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, and then moved to the University of California, San Francisco, where I secure my degree in Engineering and Applied Sciences.

After graduation, I decided to join the military as an engineer,few years later I was married to my late wife named Betty , and we had slight delay in childbearing, but later she gave birth to a son on 21.03.2002 and his name is Little John, currently schooling in London, UK.

However, I have been on active duty spending 2 years in Afghanistan before I was deployed over here in Iraq, well I can say that i am someone who is trustworthy and very dedicated person, I'm an easy going, open-minded and liberal person, I am true romantic at heart and have a very sensitive and gentle depositions and always believe that honesty is the best policy, I am also an animal and nature lover, I am comfortable doing or trying anything at least once, I love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading and computer.

I am a widower, I lost my wife 5yrs ago in car accident. I need a woman who will be focused in a relationship, I know it is not easy, but if we can be of one heart, we will work our own lives to the best and what you have to understand is that distance does not matter if you really love someone, but what matters most is our honesty and trust for that relationship to work.

I have been in the USA Army for 28 years and I now have one month to end my mission here in Iraq and then I will retire. I am not always online due to the nature of my job , i prefer email communication than chatting as i am always busy with my men over here , so i prefer email communication .

You can ask me what you want to know about me.

Tell me more about yourself. I hope to read from you soon,

Kisses

Last edited by Igulinka on Mon May 02, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed poster's personal data

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 02, 2016 2:23 pm

sunshine66

Thank you for the update. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE , surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jessica.carpenter
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby jessica.carpenter » Wed May 18, 2016 4:33 am

m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012081521412

This is the same guy's picture with a Facebook page requesting me.

His name here is Huseinova Tetiana

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jose - hope-cee3@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Jose200

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: berlin
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a nice guy, all i need is to love and be love. I don't really want to know where my partner is from, all i want to known is that is loves me. And most importantly age is just but a number, it dose not count in a relationship. I am ready to treat my partner like a queen and always respect the feelings she has for me

PRIVAX-LTD
Privax LTD
7 Moor street
W1D 5NB
London
GB

Hope Cee - live:hope-cee3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

General Chandler Smith - gen._john@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:16 pm

... is spamming now with

To:
Sent Date: 02 Jun 2016
Subject: hello my dear
Hello my dear, How are you doing? I am General Chandler smith, i would like to share an important issue to share with you.i come across your gorgeous profile pics it's look so nice and intriguing to me. (gen.usa@usa.com)Please am not here for chat because of security reasons around me kindly write me on my email for more info about me thank you

Digital Ocean, Inc.
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

Email give a Hit for: https:/ /www.facebook.com/groups/343388325866943/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

josebrain122@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:38 pm

.... is spamming

To:
Sent Date: 04 Jun 2016
Subject: Hello
Hello, my name is Jose Brain i have read your profile and i am very much interested in you, i am here for a serious relationship. I am a kind and sincere man, I believe that distance doesn't mater because it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two lover who have discovered themselves. please for more information, Please contact me in my email address; josebrain122@hotmail.com . I will be waiting for your reply

deb.johnson-tucker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby deb.johnson-tucker » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 am

I was contacted by a Randall Andre West and then by Andre West claiming to be in a Colonel in the UK royal forces currently in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission. Also is working for the United Nations. This person was using pictures of Sgt. Major Raymond F Chandler. He tried to get me to open a bank account to help him with transferring money for a contract he was working on. When I told him I couldn't he then wanted me to send money to a person in Dubia, UAE for papers that he needs to get leave. He has the following email Address: Randallandrewest@yahoo.com. That is also his instant messenger ID. He also goes by Randall West.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:39 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the updated :) Hope you not sent him any money and already stop communicated with him also block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

muttley.motes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby muttley.motes » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:56 pm

I had a friend request from.....

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011562823734

I accepted, but then was curious because we have zilch in common! Well, I do train Working Dogs and have friends in uniform. Real people who really serve, I mean! Anyway, I sent him a message asking just what inspired him to reach out to me.....

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the friend request, which clearly I accepted! So, now I have to ask what prompted your reaching out to me? We seem to have nothing in common, from what I have glommed from your profile and I'm curious to know how and why you contacted me. Respectfully and with thanks for your service, Muttley.

As he didn't rush to answer (sniffles!), I did the good ole Google Image Search and hey, here I am. Anyway, I am going to see if the Army wants to know about this crap, as I find using someone else's images for cat-fishing, spamming or whatever nefarious reason, pretty pathetic. BUT, when you take the image of a person who has the spine, guts and desire to serve this country (or any other), I find it wholly offensive.

Then, if they don't want to waste their time on him, I will. Heck, I can't fight for this country, due to all sorts of reasons; but I can mess with those those who use their pictures for no good reason.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

muttley.motes

If you could post scammers email address or phone number that would be great otherwise they are not worth to bother with. Better to block them and ignore.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lawrence Chandler, Skype: lawrencechandler11

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:28 pm

waplog
lawrencejohnchandler
Male , 52 , Divorced
Name Surname: Lawrence John Chandler
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:55 pm

Tagged.

Jose Brain, 59 Baltimore, MD / Widower / Native American / Christian / Straight

Junk mail:
Thanks for your response, please send your mail address so i can send my details to you including some of my photos. Or you can still write on my mail.josebrain122@hotmail.com

E-mail:
Hello dear,

How are you doing, hope you are having a nice day?. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you. It's a pleasure getting in touch with you. I'm sending you few photos of me in the attachment, and I hope you will like that. Once again my name is Jose Brain., I am 58 year old from Baltimore Maryland, United States of America. I will be glad to remain in touch with you, and to meet each other personally. I am a fun loving man with great sense of humor, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderful nature of the mountains. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

It will be nice if we can stay in touch, to come together and grow older with each other, since it is my plan to go into a new relationship after my retirement. In my own word, I prefer a harmonious relationship where I can be happy again and settle peacefully after my retirement. I have had so many dangers and risk in my profession, but I always cheer up and have fun with friends. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a true and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and caring. I want you to know that though I can't fix all of your troubles, i assure that I'll be there for you through all the seasons of life. That's one constant you can always count on. My hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, traveling, golfing, diving and swimming.

Also, I feel happier and alive when I stay near or beneath ornamental trees, reading some couple of books or having a glass of red wine at fire place, but a man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, send me some photos of you, i want to behold whom i am discussing with. I would also like you to write and tell me about yourself. looking forward to receive your reply from you.

Best Regards,

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:34 pm

kelvin.chandler3
kelvin.chandler18
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

smithmoreno77@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 pm

different gallery but same email was here : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 08#p490908

Hello,how are you doing ??
Yeah smithmoreno77@gmail.com

m2, smith_chan "Hi.."
51 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last day
Separated
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”