It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Maj.Dennis West, majchrist.denniswest@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 am

Maj.Dennis West (majchrist.denniswest@yahoo.com)
facebook.com/captchristwest
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 115.240.29.233
Originating ISP: Bses Telecom Limited
City: Pune
Country of Origin: India
The location indicates as India but the pattern of contents and settings like African mugu. Also some African mugu languages observed. If this one is out of scope for this site (focusing to African and Russian scams), please delete this post.

Facebook Profile
Work and Education
USA Army Sgt. · Phoenix, Arizona
US Army War College Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Hendrix College Conway, Arkansas

Professional Skills
Lawyer · Management · Program Manager

Places Lived
Phoenix, Arizona Current City
Arizona City, Arizona Hometown

Basic Information
Birthday December 24, 1959
Gender Male
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Widowed

Facebook Message (He mixed up with Thaland New Year and Chinese New Year. The timing was just good as Thailand New Year but nothing to do with Chinese and other East Asians.)
Happy New Year.
Dearly; I saw your profile as I was browsing on Facebook, it looks very interesting, a smile on your face will intoxicate even more; there is a truth in your eyes left undefined and A part of you left untouched. Hence, I wish to be blessed by your beauty in and out of time. and my name is Maj.Dennis Christ West an American Citizen, an Army office. Please do write me back with your email address to enable us establish a communication link to know each other better. Thanks in anticipation, to hear from you and have a nice week ahead. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
Email Message
Hello Queen,
How are you today? Thanks for your revert back message. It gives me courage that my good dreams are already coming to pass.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Maj.Dennis West I was born in Houston City Texas, UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN.. A Military Man (U.S AMRY) by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with U.S Military Logistic Department here in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN. I have been with the U.S Military Logistic Department for 25 years as the director of operations.
Am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs. Dennis of the blessed memory? I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck three years ago. May her soul rest in peace. Sincerely I have one son, His name is Mark and he is just 3 years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
Am 6`ft" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. Am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room. I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
My major aim is to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with? And to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job mostly when we are invited form Untied National for a peace keeping.
am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone! So come on and share it all with me, as am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you, I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.

MAJOR DENNIS CHRIST WEST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpJnwwmM ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A new day has come Celine Dion lyrics
MY: skype id
Major West Dennis.
denniswest52

Maj.Dennis West, majchrist.denniswest@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:00 pm

I´m afraid also India is no unusual location any more for a certain percentage of mugus to thrive :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

williamsray555@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

williamsray555@yahoo.com

Zorpia
williams
38, :mrgreen: Bani Suwayf, Egypt

• Looking for a friend or a relationship with a girl
aged 18 99, in Egypt.

williams
i just send you a request on yahoo messenger please accept
Image ---> Yahoo avatar

email hits on

facebook.com/williams.ray.3557

New profile since April 4

Usual pics....
4 avril

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raymondchandler481@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:21 pm

datehookup
markie2013
Joy: Crossing a bridge that I haven't burned.
Laughing Out-loud. Keeping it Simple. Sharing a good Margarita , and a cozy place for dinner... Dreams can be so telling. Cautious, Daring. Its Sky Blue Pink. Having it all is not Fiction. I am proud to be who I am, and i Love who I am.
I have work hard enough and now I'm ready to find my soulmate, a honest,caring and loving woman who is ready to settle down, who knows what she want and will be ready to try new things. I'm not looking for perfection...lol

Hi Beautiful, How are you doing ? You look gorgeous on your pretty smile. My name is Chandler, .....i have two wonderful kids who are fun to be with and i will like to get to know you and maybe to know each other more better, I'm looking for a believer a passionate woman who will be my partner. One who will join me in the household things like doing the cooking and cleaning together, which does not mean I want a woman who will do these things for me as I believe doing these things together is the important thing.... I'm looking for love and commitment, also looking for the passion, romance and all those loving parts of a relationship,i hope to hear back from you soon, God bless

What a beautiful name you have ... i will like to know more about you and what you looking for in your man
Can i have your email address! so i can able to write directly into your email
raymondchandler481@yahoo.com
God bless you, Looking forward to hear back from you
Chandler

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond James, +2349035839398

Postby Bix » Mon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

datehookup
jamesraymond (deleted)

hi pretty,you look beautiful, i
like your beautiful
cheeky smile and charm, nice,
simple and clear
profile, really it's been long
since any lady caught
my attention the way you just
did, i'd love to have
a quick chat with you to get to
know you more,

I'm sgt Raymond, am here for
serious relationship.....and I glance
through your profile I saw that you
are interested in a serious
relationship...., if you are interested in me kindly give me your yahoo ID or your gmail or whatsapp

+2349035839398 :twisted:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

williamsray111@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 am

williamsray111@yahoo.com

Request on YM since... ???? probably that one....
williamsray555@yahoo.com
Messagepar BrightStar le Lun Avr 21, 2014 12:28 pm
williamsray555@yahoo.com
gives Yahoo avatar from Major Chandler.... ONLINE right now....

email addy hits on Tagged...

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5397248755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

faceless profile

Williams I

Last Active: 3 months ago
Profile Views: 15 times

AWAITING ON RN...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dave Chandler, dave_chn@outlook.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 31, 2014 7:32 pm

FMF
davechn1001
i am not here for perfect woman.
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
beach
fishing dancing
flower
fun
music
noodles
novels

About Me
i am dave, i love reading, watching movies, listening to music. i want to be happy all the time and for the rest of my life.

pic already in thread

send me an email dave_chn@outlook.com, thanks

Skype - 3 profiles :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

jmzcole800@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 pm

jjmmzz

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am looking to meet someone that will be my best love.

EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
EMTS
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

talktoochandler@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm

waplog
chandler5
Male , 18 :mrgreen:
Divorced
Name Surname: patrick
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Just add me up and we can get to no each other,talktoochandler@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Harden, jamesharden14@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:31 pm

way date
jamesharden
51 y/o man
Talladega, USA

Hi dear, you seem like a pretty cool person. I could get that much from your profile just enough to get me interested And i felt that i would give you a shot, I am JAMES HARDEN, from United States, presently working in Kabul Afghanistan,if you never mind contact me with this private email(jamesharden14@yahoo.com) let me know if you would be interested in someone like me. You never know, we might be a good match, happy to meet you i will be waiting for your reply,greeting from JAMES HARDEN.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roger Chandler, chandlerroger02@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:17 pm

waplog
chandler02
Male , 52 , Married
Lives in United States,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian W Wampler, wwamplerb@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 am

datehookup
wwamplerb

Hello, Its a pleasure to write this short note, just a way to get your attention, I'm bryan w wampler 55 years old, am a widower since Four years ago. I am one of the US Army on deployment here in Kabul Airfield, an USA military base in Afghanistan and am new on this site, all i want here is to find someone to just start a solid friendship with and may possibly result to a long-lasting relationship later. Am just passing through your profile and the simplicity of it caught my attention. That made me see that you are a kind of woman I am searching for, i have much to tell you, but can we be friends first? I want you to know that I'm not here for any head and heart games, please if you are a player, don't bother replying, i will be happy to read from you very soon if you are really serious...... bryan wwampler.

also on Fakebook
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007157179016

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:49 am

George Donald C, gdonald114@gmail.com
Florida, United States
55 years

http:/ /www.odnoklassniki.ru/profile/558630283369
Source:
No IP address identified.

Yes, I want it that way, I My feelings stronger and stronger every second.
Sweetheart, I thinkthat if we do not hurry and do everything correctly, it can blossom in a fairytale romance. Please be faithful to me and be true to yourself. I put all my trust in you, and I opened every fibre of my being to you and only you.
I don't care about looks or money, admitted that they are good things, but I after the lovethat will give me a reason for breathing. I want a wife in my life, someone to hold, to trust, to laugh with, to cry with; someone I can watch football with,to walk along the beach at night with. I want him. I deserve it, like you. I sincerely hope that you feel the sameas I do about you.
want every bodyto know, THT I belong to you.
George
When you find a dream inside your heart, don't let him go. for the dreams of tiny seeds that beautiful tomorrow grows
Man dreams index to its greatness.
In love life never was planned not happen for a reason. But when the love is real, it becomes you plan to live and to give a reason why to live.
Do not think of how many moments in your life, thinkof how many lives have at one point.
Life gives the answer in 3 ways ... It says Yes and gives you what you want, it says no, and gives you something better, he says to wait and gives the best!
When it comes time for youto give your heart to someone, make sure you selectwho will never disturb your heart, 'cause broken hearts never spare parts. George
Hello , I really enjoyed your post , that I'm going to tell you it is important for both of us . Knowing and understanding that there are still many to unfold, I'm ready to go ahead , if you . Something shifted in me today , not sure why, but it was done. I Obedience my heart is with you. I'm going to believe that what happens between us is from God . I'm going to try to put all my fears in side and go with what my heart was telling me . I take my heart in my hands with all gentleness, kindness and love that I can it is possible to hold in my heart I ask you to do the same .
I understand how crazy it may seem for both of us . But , I believe in miracles and work in the metaphysical world . So , why wouldn't it be? I was praying and asking God to bring me someone I can find peace and happiness with . Why shouldn't it be you ? We both have been through a lot of heartache and it's the time for our the blessing .George
Hello my love, don't worry about the language, I understand Russian, I can speak Russia, but a little bit, I was taught at the military College, please don't worry about the language, I'm still willing to learn more, when I come to you, will you teach me
about my family, I was married and I have a son 14 years old, but I divorced 6 years ago, son to live with his mother.
I don't have any realative, I am the only child of my parents, I inherited my father's company, which I later sold and to make funds 3500000
please you are the woman I lovethat I want to live, please understand
I believe that we can live together and start a new life together, I'll be out of the army in the next month 12 then I will come to you, then we must know our themselves and understand our self,
I love you, and I wantto start a new life with you.
George
My dear wife Was about metal gold treasures that we found here in Syria a few months ago for a specific stone-and I pulled the metal case and found clean gold
in metal box .
Gold metal box net was off from Syria in house security England for storage and eventually returned to Syria , if I'm not saying,
it is up to June 12, my day of arrival. Two metal boxes were placed at the customs Diplomatic security company for safekeeping with the Management of the United Nations .
I'm tired of military life , and my retirement in the next month . I will come to invest directly in your city and marry you. I will not be able to fly in
England for the charges , I signed for my arrival in your country , and there is no way
I would say any other person nor my soldiers for security
The cause .
I was actually planning to start a Golden business , to invest in the real estate business and marry you when I arrive in the next month , and that is why I am looking for my
assistance to help me keep a box of metal gold before my arrival. I want you to help me to qualify for a box of metal gold and keep it safely before my arrival , I
can give you all the details of what you need to do to qualify for the trunk box Gold metal from England home security and save in your care before my arrival .
I would be very happy if you help to keep a box of gold metal before my arrival
You are my only hope , and I know that you will not disappoint me because we have a future together and that gold will help us to live better in your city
Thank you, my dear wife.
George

Another profile Scammers:
http:/ /fotostrana.ru/user/76783620/
George Chandler, gdonald114@gmail.com
Damascus
55 years
My name is George Chandler. I am 56 years old U.S. officer at the moment, I'm in Syria war zone for the peacekeeping mission.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:40 pm

chandlerraymond580@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012206399 Chandler R

Hi dear, Greetings to you. how are you doing hope fine. Your profile picture looks great,I cherish it so much, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together,i love to meet a special friends with good understanding.I'm Ray, by name,I'm a nice and caring man with a pure heart, i have interest in you.I will like us to know each other for a better relationship,please what do you think.Here is my mail address chandlerraymond580@yahoo.com Feel free to write me or you can give me your mail so that i can send some of my photos to you when i'm free from work

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 am

Genchandler Raymond, chandlerfond1@hotmail.com
Iowa City
Birthday: 25 August
University of Iowa

https:/ /vk.com/id263651251
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Genchandler
lol. you are an interesting lady....that's why you caught me after seeing these wonderful smiles of yous. You are beautiful. Do you speak English? Please tell me more about you lets get to know ourselves....Are you married?
Genchandler
My name is Chandler Raymond
I am a U.S Army general
I was checking the directory for a friend and I unearthed your profile and though you seemed worth talking to but your beauty caught my attention...I must tell you am in love with you.
I am a US Commander and the deputy chief of staff for strategic plans and programs presently in Afghanistan for an assignment with NATO around the world
I am legally divorced with two kids...one my biological son and the other my adopted son.
I am a man with great sense of humor, God fearing and very accommodating.
I am the only child of my parent, my father was a pastor and my mom was a teacher, they both died by train accident when i was 12yrs old, no brother, no sister no family any more. so i entered the military with heart of frustration...but here today i am General
Now you know everything about me...
Genchandler
I got you email address with happiness in my heart believing you are very compassionate and kind and caring. Thank you as i wait to receive your email telling me about you. I am waiting to receive your email. I just sent you an email to your email at ...looking forward to read your mail with enthusiasm
Thanks for your response i will love to know you more better here is my email (chandlerfond1@hotmail.com)...........so that we can chat and know each other more hope to hear from you soon
I am a man who is nice, caring, honest, God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding, i am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding. Someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady.
I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far.
I am a very hard working dedicated person and I live life to it’s fullest.
I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented. I enjoy making people laugh. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people’s feelings. I laugh often and am very optimistic. I think my smile is contagious :). When I’m with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having! Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I’m looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . . . . I feel there has to be mutual physical attraction for there to be good chemistry between two people. So being fit and having good looks are important, as well as sensuality and affection.
Well as for me, my plans are to relocate from U.S to another country after my retirement and move far away from military obligation and from my ex-wife. Start up a company and look for a good wife to remarry and live happily forever till the end of our days.
My job mission here in Kabul Afghanistan is highly exclusive due to insurgent’s everyday and car bombs are attacking our peaceful mission here.
Based on UN legislative and executive decision that we must training and recruit the Afghanistan people on how they can reform itself and improve the professionalism of policing across the country….Now we are in Afghanistan military base and I will be retiring very soon.
Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism.
The friendship between a man and a woman which does not lead to marriage or desire for marriage may be a life long experience of the greatest value to themselves and to all their circle of acquaintance and of activity; but for this type of friendship both a rare man and a rare woman are needed.
Perhaps it should be added that either the man or the woman thus deeply bound in lifelong friendship who seeks marriage must find a still rarer man or woman to wed, to make such a two cornered comradeship a permanent success.
A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart…
To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.
Are you in any serious relationship?
What do think if we should start a relationship?
What would you be expecting from me if we should start a relationship?...because you have every quality i appreciate in a woman.
Love always,
Gen. Chandler
Yes ..I look forward to your emails...I see what we both are looking for in a relationship..a partner..a friend ..most of all the truth...Seems so simple but not for most ..they tell you what you want to hear. My motto is I would rather have you hurt my feeling with truth than to spare my feeling with a lie.....I treat people with the up most respect ,and expect the same back..I learned because of my long term commitment to my ex-wife it was about wanting to be with that person in good times and to get through the bad times. Its about being together because you want to, not because you have to. This is not about being with someone just for now or until something better comes along..I go for long road not the short ride....I have high expectations for my self and any one in my life ...This isn't about material things or money ..that doesn't buy you real love or happiness...I have always been independent even when married..no one person should be responsible for another persons happiness ,I believe it's up to yourself to make that happen...I'm looking for that love and won't settle for less..I know what real love is ..I'm not going to play games with your feelings or mine ..We have our family's which is part of us and they are just as important when someone comes into my life..I hope you can feel in my words about trust....and truth..they go hand in hand.......I hope you understand me...I think we both have come across with our wants and needs in a relationship, I think we are on the same page...this seems to be a good start..we can build from here...a good foundation starts a good relationship...Still interested....???? hope so..lol...have a great night... Chandler
I cannot keep my thought from wandering to you

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Return to “Military scams”