It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Sosa - stolen webcam!!

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Sosa - sosageorge43@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 am

another reincarnation on DMF:

faczrossupdate
- 46 y/o male
- newyork, USA
- English, Afrikaans, English
- ask me
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-03-21 18:19:24
- ID: 211207

Description:
My name is Cross anyway...... :thinking: Signal father of 12yrs old girl....called Monaliza....its not easy to find real love ok...take care u all

Ideal match description:
am here looking for my lifetime wife......If God will help me with good woman here...

Hi dear, how r u doing? so happy write to u ok.....i wanna know more about ur love life and how about ur husband...thats all i wanna know about u ok...with my age of 45yrs old, i pray God will help me with a good woman who will love my only daughter Monaliza ok..i wait ur add in yahoo messager ok....My Id : fazcrossupdate@yahoo.com or fazcrossupdate@msn.com

He also goes by Benson Johnson, benjohnson11301@yahoo.com

Pictures already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Smith - ericsmith991@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

4ppl .com/fred500
Birthday:16.05.1970
am a man who want to love and to be loved

Uses pics of Sgt. Miller on profile, the same fake webcam for this guy.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 87#p238987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sound familiar????

See also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Same Ghana idiot with SGT MILLERS pictures on profile and then showing the webcam of this man!
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/wynsteve
wynsteve
I am very emotionally, honest, loving and caring man
I am a:50 yr-old man seeking women, 35-65
About me:
I am very emotionally and very young for my age also have no plans on growing old gracefully. I am very active, I enjoy boating, fishing, rollerblading, snow-skiing, traveling, candlelight dinners on the beach, good food, fine wine, Broadway plays and family. I have traveled around the world and had some exciting adventures. I am honest. I try to surround myself with positive personalities and intellectuals and there is nothing I enjoy more than conversation with friends. Although I enjoy spontaneity and love surprises and i am understanding and open to all topics. I appreciate simple things that mean a lot. I am comfortable in my own skin and I like to be with others who are comfortable in theirs. I like real people who are honest and fun.
I’m looking for:
I hope to meet the person who will eventually become my friend, confidante, and lover; someone with whom I will connect on several levels-- conversationally, intellectually, emotionally, and sexually. I am happiest with a partner who is passionate about his interests, eager to share them with me (or at least a few of them), and who is receptive to sharing in some of mine. I am drawn to those who possess a mix of the following: loyalty, intelligence, warmth, patience, flexibility, compassion, open-mindedness, the ability to maintain a sense of humor during difficult times, and the mindset that-- while work is important-- one works to live, not lives to work. I firmly believe that finding a match is not as simple as comparing someone to a list of traits, or seeking someone with the same interests. I would like to cultivate a connection, not fill a prescription. However, the process has to start somewhere. I consider the above to be both a basis for conversation and a guide to point me in the right direction. I am certainly open to the unexpected! Ultimately, I would like to find a partner in crime-- someone who will explore, discover, play, learn, and perhaps even get into a little trouble alongside me!

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Craig, steve_2craig@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/wynsteve
wynsteve

well am looking for a good honest and understanding true friendships i have pick interest to know you, i will like you to email me back and if you would like to chat with me , my yahoo id is steve_2craig@yahoo.com skype is stevecraig6

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mills Ford, mills_ford@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:20 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5985729
USER ID: 5985729
Nickname: mills192
Name: Mills Ford
State/Region: New York
City: New York

mills192: mills_ford**censored** is my mail love to hear from you soon due to time i hardly come here so meet me on yahoo. Thanks for your lovely time..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Blankson, johnblankson74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965742537
John B

am doing good also.. and am john and just join this site and will like to have a chat with you and get to know each other ..this is my e mail johnblankson74@yahoo.com.and i wil like if you also send me your e mail also...hope to hear from you soon

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Edley Madison, edleymadison@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun May 06, 2012 10:35 pm

resurfaced again

edley67 on matchdoctor

50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 38 - 51
Orange Park, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
My name is Edley Craven Madison, i live and work in FL, am a businessman, i buy and sell raw materials used for production of antiques, i have been seperated fro some years now, i got two kids, Josh and Makenah.....

about my children:
i have two kids , josh and makenah, josh is 27 and makennah is 20, they were both born and grow up in the uk..

about my work:
i am a business man , i buy and sell raw materials used for the production of antiques..

the person I would like to meet:
I am looking for an honest caring loving , kind , faithful , honest , humble , discipline , easy going . openminded woman , I m looking for a companion friend. Someone to love who will love me. Someone to talk to. A caring person who will take care of me if I'm sick. A live and let live mentality. Someone who will accept me for who I am and not try to change me Easy going personality Someone to care for/about Someone to hold when we sleep at night.

mugu-message:
Hello, my name is Edley Craven Madison, i live and work in FL, i would like to know more about you. hope to hear from soonest...Edley.
yeah, i got an email, you can mail me on edleymadison at yahoo dot com..hope to hear from you soon.
edleymadison@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.85.161.2] by web124705.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 May 2012 01:56:17 PDT
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 01:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Here is one pic for you, i think that's ok for a start, i uploaded my pics on that fucking site , i don't know why they wont let people see it....am actually giving that site a last chance cos every woman that mailed me from that site are all scammers...i hope you are not like them. so where do we start from? my name is Edley Madison am from Fl , am 50yrs old, divorced for over eight years now.. i think thats ok for now , so you tell me something about you too. hope to hear from you soon.
Edley.

41.85.161.2 - Benin
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben Johnson, benjohnson11301@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 08, 2012 11:21 am

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=209752
benjohnson01
- 55 y/o male
- New Jersey, USA
- English, English, English
- Biudding contractor
- Have 1 children

I am just an easy going person who has a kind heart and appreciate everything about life. I am not much sort of a stylish person, likes to dress well and maintain a nice appearance. I try to eat healthy as I do believe in looking out for yourself and not depend on pills for a quick remedy. I am a person who have compassion for others and would like to meet someone of the same nature. I am not one who likes confrontations or fights as I believe that there is never any winners, so I try to be always mild tempered and would rather have a mature discussion to solve an issue. I am not the type of person to stand out in public to get attention, I am more the shy type but once you get to know me you will find an easy outgoing person who just want to have fun and enjoy life. I believe in a relationship based upon trust, loyalty and faithfulness. I value friendship and don�t keep friends who are users. I believe in honesty and in someone who is sincere, not a phony, not into lies or games nor someone disrespectful. I believe in the saying treat people like you would like to be treated yourself. I am looking for that special person who is loving, mild tempered and faithful. I am spiritual and do have good morals so I am not interested in intimate encounters or married woman. I am not much sort of a romantic person, likes to go to the park, feed the ducks, have a picnic, have a barbecue among friends, or just go at the beach and take long walks just to listen to the sound of the waves and relax under the sun. I enjoy a nice meal over candlelights either with friends or someone special. I would rather go through life, appreciating every good moments and not dwell on the bad ones. In the summer, you will find me outside planting flowers as I love to be surrounded by beautiful things. I like style and fashion but yet my heart is so simple, I like anyone who has a loving spirit. I like to go out dancing, go to a movie, shopping, bowling, swimming, mini golfing, bicycling but haven�t done it in a while so would need to get in shape. I like decorating and gardening and don�t mind cooking. I like to socialize and meet people. I love animals, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, so yes I am an animal lover, no spiders or snakes or creepy reptiles. I enjoy taking long drives just site seeing, stopping at tourist places, the shops, going paddling in a small boat along a river just admiring the nature of it all, going to a zoo and feed the animals. I couldn't�t mind trying new things as long as it doesn�t involved doing anything crazy or dangerous, don�t have the desire for that insulin rush. I Ben Johnson well like decorating books or books that deals with healthy issues. I like reading about information that can be beneficial for you, how to improve your abilities, to better yourself and books similar to that nature. I also read the bible once in a while as I have found that it can teach you a lot about wisdom and about life.

I am Benson,i just came on new to this site where i found your profile and it caught my interest so i wanted to drop a note for you to tell you that i would like to know you more.You can email me at benjohnson11301 AT yahoo dot com so we can get to chat and i would tell you more about myself and some pictures too.I would be glad to hear from you.
Regards.
Ben son

http://en.netlog.com/benjohnson11301" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
benjohnson11301
male - 55 years, Nigeria :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

francissogbey@hotmail.com, f.francis55@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 09, 2012 9:38 am

Francis Sogbey
badoo.com/01214804700/
Francis, 50
Miami, FL, United States
About me
I am a loving caring man that loves to do things that please my partner. I love traveling, riding my motorcycles, gardening, cooking, swimming beach walking spending time with my son, photography, helping people, sharing a sunrise with someone special and ending the day with that same person watching the sunset. I have been successful in my past and tho i am NOT rich i am comfortable. I have the … "things" to make life comfortable but not the special woman i need to make it complete. I love children and still want to have a family. I search for that special girl to make my "house" a "home", one filled with love and laughter. Ask me anything and i will tell you with complete honesty. A beautiful Lady (both physically and emotionally!) who is strong, self-assured, independant, intelligent, witty, who likes to talk, cuddle, hold my hand, and be pampered and treated like a queen! A Lady who wants to be with me and be my partner, my friend, my lover and my confidant!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: francissogbey@hotmail.com, f.francis55@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 am

Francis Sogbey
badoo.com/01214804700/
Francis, 50
Miami, FL, United States

IP: 31.193.138.200
ISP: Simply Transit Ltd
Organization: Simply Transit Ltd
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Geolocation Information

hello Good morning how are you today? i hope you are doing very well this morning i wait for you yesterday to chart with you but you never come online well i dont know what happen.
us i was telling you a little about me yesterday before,
Reading is also a great passion. I keep myself fit and have just joined a gym again.i am 47 years old and i am divorced for 3 years now and have a kid call Henry he is 12 years old and live with me i
think we have something common to shear you have a kid too .I am British,from England to be precise,but grew up in Ecuador due to some reasons,and the reasons are ,my parent died when i was a kid,the both died in a car accident,after the death of my parent i was latter adopted by an uncle who,lived in Ecuador,he was a very wealthy man,married for 12yrs and
could not have his own children,I schooled and and settled in Ecuador,got married and my only Daughter was also born in Ecuador,i have attained a masters degree in business administration..I want to meet someone lovely,nice,kind,exotic,caring,honest as my life time companion,I am a romantic, caring man and would like nothing better than to fall madly and hopelessly in love with a beautiful, caring, exotic and loving woman.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Davis, lt.col.davismark@usa.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

197.251.146.126 GHANA

One of the Ghana Mugus who uses the stolen webcam of this man, but makes an fatal error during the broadcast :D

sasay
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sasay » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:15 am

The same guy sent me a message on Tagged today! He is Toni T there.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5966868354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sasay
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Davis, lt.col.davismark@usa.com

Postby sasay » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 am

197.251.146.126 GHANA

One of the Ghana Mugus who uses the stolen webcam of this man, but makes an fatal error during the broadcast :D

Wow, how did you make it? You're amazing!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Cole, larry.cole91@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 am

4ppl .com/Larry20
Ethnicity:Asian :mrgreen:
i am Larry by name,am a very honest man.. :mrgreen:

am from US,recently in London working and you.......were are you from and were do you live....well am in London working in one of the Alaska channel :mrgreen: ......am Engineer in profession......we do building and construction of oil rings :mrgreen: and maintenance of oil wells in the offshore....and you what do you do for a living... i lost my wife in a car accident.for some years back...i have only one son....i will be in London for 1 month and 2weeks...i have no brother and sisters...am the only son of my parent...

Image Image

aka: Caleb Roosevelt
facebook.com/caleb.roosevelt
Caleb Roosevelt
Worked at I am a Businessman
Studied at University of Virginia
About Caleb an easy and out going person,,,looking for a relationship that can lead to marriage,here

aka: Albert Neeqauye Horneffer
facebook.com/albert.neeqauyehorneffer
Albert Neeqauye Horneffer
Worked at Manager (Director)
Went to Berlin High

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Larry20

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:36 am

I know this is another scammer because his profile doesnt seems right.he is on 4ppl
He writes he is an Asian ? :-o his picture shows a white man.

His message:
Hi Friend

Hope u having a great day over there., i just got new on 4ppl. i was just searching on my old school pals when i came across your profile. i wouldn't mind to be a friend, if you don't mind.. it will be my pleasure to know you more.. but i will stop here and really hope to hear from you, Have a nice day out there..

His profile:
looking for my soulmate
I am a:
Man
Birthday:
Looking for:
Woman
Hobbies:
swimming
Height:
5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm) :mrgreen: WELL I AM TALLER !!
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Socially
Children:1 child :evil:
Want Children:
Doesn't matter
Relationship:
Woman
Education:
Some college YEAH WHATEVER
Income:
$150,000-$500,000 WOW I LIKE THAT !! :mrgreen:
Language: