It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Woods, james4woods@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Uses photos of two entirely different people on Skype:

Skype 1: => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 68#p405968" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (female military scam)
Skype 2: => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 69#p405969" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ("Miller", pt.3)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:59 am

morgan_hobert@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6015332827 Cutie M
46 Coventry, United Kingdom

Tagline: add me on YM (morgan_hobert)

Hi sweetheart.. I'm Architect Morgan after going through your profile i was tripped to write this message to you knowing well that what i'm seeking in a woman i found in you..let's date i promise i will never hurt you or your feelings..thanks love am waiting for your reply
add me on YM (morgan_hobert)
morgan_hobert@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Skype Name james.woods122
Full name James Woods
Location Stone Mountain, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Skype Name morganhob
Full name Morgan Hobert
Location coventry, United Kingdom

Skype Name morganhobert231 --> pic already posted ;) ;)
Full name Morgan Hobert
Birth date 26 April 1968
Age 46
Gender Male
Language English
Location 12345, United States

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Skype Name george.steve01
Full name William George
Location Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Skype Name george.steve02
Full name John Dempsey
Location New York,, Maryland, United States

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 pm

George Philip, georgephilip80@hotmail.com
Houston TX

http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5875143173 :party:
Languages: English
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Traditional

Login Skype: live: georgephilip80 :mrgreen:
Full name: George Philip

Email Sender: georgephilip80@hotmail.com [more]
IP-address: 157.55.2.71
IP Address Country: United States
IP address state: Washington

Hello dear, how are you today? I hope you are doing great, I'm from Houston George Philip, I saw your picture, and I wanted to make you want to be friends, this is my personal email address, please contact me or send me his, so that we can talk more (georgephilip80@hotmail.com) Hello my dear,
I thank you for your reply and provide your email address for me. I have to admit that you really are wonderful and beautiful woman.I, as you and I believe that our meeting was not on chance or accident, but it was ordained by God, so that together we can discover God's plan for us both. Once again, my name is George Philip, I let.Urozhenets 49 Houston, Texas, United States America.I glad to find you in my present, and I would like to be associated with you, I just want to attribute should I bring love into my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car accident. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Joaquin. he is a good and smart boy, and I take it in high esteem because he is my copy. I work a regular army troops in America, serving the last batch of soldiers in Syria. Although the war is over, we will consolidate the work frame of security and assist the security forces in Syria to prepare the next year, but I'm going home to my retirement in the near future as it will be due to this 2014. I must admit that you're beautiful woman looking 16 year old girls. I want you to open your heart to me, and let this flow of love grow in your heart. We inform you that age is just a number of the love in my heart, and I hope I do believe that you still have more love for you to share you just the type of woman I'm looking and I'm happy that I found you. We hope that both of us can love each other, you are very beautiful and I love.
Love does not talk about the culture or language of tribes, we are one, and you can find love anywhere, I found you, and I want to show you more love that you do not see before.
I know that you are a hardworking woman with both of us call together we can make it in life.
I love you more than words can express, you can identify the feelings and thought can imagine.
Loving you is like breathing ... I just can not stop. A day without your love is a day without life.
Your love has won me. Now I belong to you. I am your property so take care of me.
You are everything to me; Without you I am nothing.
hi
George Hello my love, thank you for your letter which you sent me. I will love you until the end of my life I have not seen a good woman beautiful view as you you.
I am writing to inform you that my group was to lead the call for the maintenance of peace in the northern part of the country, and this will be the last, I'll go after that it will be my retirement, and then I'll go to you in your country for 20 minutes, which we have previously discussed.
For this two days I will not be able to access their e-mail or call you I'll come back on Tuesday morning. So I need you to pray for me for this last move and be sending me an e-mail as much as possible when I come back I will answer you and encourage you, too.
I'll miss you for a few days of this, but always know that your presence with me, know that my spirit is with you my love. after this last peacemaking, we're going to be all right because I go directly to your home to see you my love.
Send me emails and pray for me, I'll tell you when I come back on Tuesday morning.
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you without
end
Kissing
hi
Hi my dear George,
how are you doing today? I'm so glad to meet your posts and I am sorry that it is very late, I was on a rescue mission, although it is not an easy thing byloan my dear, thank you for your prayers and believe me there is a very good news, I and my people are rescued some hostages from the hands of the Taliban, The Taliban have demanded hostages for the huge amount of money for their ransom, so when I and my men arrived at the scene, and we fought with them, and then we were able to overcome them, although two of them were killed on the spot, and the others were arrested and their transfer unit security in Northern Syria, Damascus.
After the rescue, one of the hostages is a prominent man from Dubai, here in Syria, we were rewarded me and my men, I got my own share, and it is $ 300,000.00 dollars and cash. And you know, we have no right of access to money, because we were given a debit card in the amount of $ 120 each week, so I'll run the risk, as I and my people have decided to keep it as top secret, and the only option is to move this money to you, and some of my things. I parked them in a box,. Now I checked the money with UNAMA and she is ready to be delivered.
I want you to understand that I registered it in your name, as my wife and as a family valuable because I added some things and gift items that I got for you, and I know that you will like them. Now I will attach an electronic copy of the certificate of deposit, the UNAMA office here in Damascus
so my dear, I know that this is the path that God wants to bless us and make our marriage a success, and I love it. as once the money transferred to you, I will start joining you so delivery unit UNAMA has requested your home address so that they will carry out the delivery. So I ask you to send me your home address, so that it will include the house number, street, city, state, zip code and country, and your phone number.
I'll be waiting to read from you and get your address to my love, and I want you to remember that they did not know the contents of the box. I registered it as a family valuable, and I put the code in the box and I also paid for the shipping and handling fees.
I send you kisses and hugs.

Began to write with a photo on the profile of African, then changed the photo on the white man
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:44 pm

contacted me on zorpia
before I could copy his profile he was gone
found hom with the Xmas hat on bride.ru
another clone
William Braxton
Weight: 45 kg 99 lbs :silly:
City: Las Vegas
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Widower
Kids: 1

bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/277/277232P3.html

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Apple, michealapple1000@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:18 am

DMF
apple0001
- 38 y/o male
- Arizona, USA
- English, English, English
- nil
- Have 3 children
- Last logged in: 2015-03-25 08:32:14
- ID: 245071

dearest,
How are you? My name is Mr. Michael Apple, an Army officer working under (United Nation- UN )I want to send you my photos if only you are willing to be my lovely friend, sharing of ideas Respect,Admiration and love passion, and please l will send my photos by attachment ok. And I want to explain more about myself to you for your better understanding through email writing once you reply this mail thank you. reply urgent with your picture attach in your reply to my email - michealapple1000@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Wiliams, dav_willam03@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 02, 2015 6:55 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 86#p438486

dav_willam03@live.com
=> Skype: David H William, United States, davmore001
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Massima, alxlove01@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 29, 2015 12:43 pm

matchdoctor
Will2000
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 68
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Last Activity: Today
My work is a tactical one and it has to do with security

Beauty queen, how are you doing?I'm Alexander by name,A USA soldier,about to retire, i came across your profile and i picked interest in you,please i will like to know you if possible be intimate with you, i will like us to talk more about ourselves one on one,I'm not always on the site because of my job,you might wonder.... why i don't have a profile picture? yeah, because we are warned not to use our military attire on any public social media apart from our private and personal ones,please you can confirm me at, alxlove01@gmail.com my skype at,alexander.massima73 or you can send yours let me write you, i will be well pleased to hear from you soon, thank you.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alexander Massima, alxlove01@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri May 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Bix wrote
alexander.massima73
IP : 199.115.115.209
ISP:[/b] Leaseweb Usa
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Tony, tonypickneyjr2@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:52 am

DSM

tony_477: tony
[tony_477]
Activity:
10 hour(s) ago
male, 54, damascus, Syrian Arab Republic

Hi Pretty,
I hope this message meets you in the best of health as it
is with me here. Am on this site to make friends leading
to an intimate relationship if needed be so to me, . I will love to meet you and know much about you, I would appreciate if you could keep in touch and you can email to my personal address ( tonypickneyjr2@gmail.com.) hope to hear from you soon,
From TONY

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tony Pickney - tonypickneyjr2@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:43 am

Also goes by yahoo, avatar same as DSM pic

Leads to:

m3999993

middlesbrough United Kingdom
pic already posted
IP not found

s1061003

damascus, Syria
DOB: Sunday September 10, 1967
47, Male
English
IP: 197.220.169.24
Accra, Ghana

Pics already documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38594

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tony, tonypickneyjr2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 am

.... first Pic give a Hit in a Datingpage from Moscow for Andy from Ontario/CAN
sait-znakomstv-v-moskve.ru/club/smart133/

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Dear xxx .

Firstly, am very sorry for my late response to your mail, Thanks for your tremendous compliments. Frantically i love your charismatic attraction. you are so beautiful and earth loving, And i must confess, something rings in my heart that you are my missing rib despite the fact i have tried many in the past but to no avail but i believe that you are my "DESTINY". I am also just the way it says in my profile (that's me babe). I’m am 54 year old white Male.. Born and raised in the united kingdom...But live most of my life in I live in Ohio (USA) and a native. I stand 190 cm tall, weight 92 kg and would consider myself to be in average physical shape. I have short curly / wavy bit gray hair and my eyes are brown.i love life, i believe in helping and i love helping. i like dancing, reading and listening to good music. I’m very involved in healthy eating and a health conscious lifestyle that includes moderate activity. Have a healthy self esteem and look much younger than my age.I am single and have married only once.i have a son his name is michael. i lost my wife to blood cancer 5 years ago.., i stay alone i now want a woman to love and to spend the rest of my life together. I am a friendly outgoing person. I am quite active, however I enjoy quiet weekends. I am warm- hearted, sensual and affectionate with the right person. I enjoy many things, the one I am passionate about is nature. The things in life I find important are family connections, enduring friendships and harmony in my soul. I am missing the intimacy of a warm sensual relationship with shared experiences. I am looking for a genuine woman who is open and sincere, sees positive sides of life rather than complaining about negative ones. But am ready to sacrifice it for genuine love. I'm looking for a woman who is honest , caring who wants stable and long-lasting relationship with a man whose priority is warmth and heart in his home. I think the age difference should not be problem and we should have similar interests and values.i will be most happy if i hear from you soon. thanks and have a beautiful day. i have a feeling that we were meant for each other.
your's sincerely.
tony.
IP:[/b] 209.85.223.180
Originating ISP: Google
City: Farmington
Country of Origin: United States

Return to “Military scams”