It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Raymond T. Odierno

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rayy.mond@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:09 am

.badoo.com/01316423744/
Raymannice 50, Ohio City, OH
About me
I am from a good christian background, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone and I have been choosing honest as my watchword, i really hate to been dishonest to some one or cheat some one or lie to human being like me, That's why i love to be open minded and loyal at all time, because i don't have a stone heart.
Interested in
I'm interested in meeting a woman to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A woman that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, wife, mother and the best lover in the world. A woman that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer, one who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt. someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means

Am divorced,i severs as a chief staff in the us army, I'm seriously looking for a relationship with a honest woman, am an open minded person, i like to do whatever life have in store for me .guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions.I believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart play the most important role to me because i want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman.i can relocate to you when i am done with my work here and buy a new house there ..you can add me on yahoo messenger, rayy.mond@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

rayy.mond@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Gen. Raymond T. Odierno

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 pm

john-richy26

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: caloocan
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Muslim
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

i would like to meet someone cool and easy going,a very simple and religious lady,..i am tall,handsome and love all good things so i don't pretend.

gdanny488@gmail.com

IP: 41.203.67.172
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gdanny488@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:44 pm

john-richy26

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: caloocan
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Religion: Muslim
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

i would like to meet someone cool and easy going,a very simple and religious lady,..i am tall,handsome and love all good things so i don't pretend.

GLOBACOM
Globacom Information Systems Department
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ray.lmp.110@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 pm

raymm110

Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: Florida
Marital status: Single
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

Well, I am a simple and out going person and i love nature so much.....I like to read, watch movies,jugging and other sport activities......I am a God fearing person and i humble and cool.....

....... writes

Hello pretty lady,how are you doing today?Well i am new on here and was searching thru when i got to your profile...I think you have a very fascinating profile and also stunning picture...I will love to talk to you and also get to know you better so please pretty one get back to me as soon as you get this note...

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Ray, Skype raymond.odierno1177

Postby mariko » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:51 am

Facebook Scammer with Skype ID in profile.

From. New Jersey, U.S.

Facebook
facebook.com/raymond.ray.31392410
Originating IP: 105.112.8.179
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Ray Skype: raymond.odierno1177

Postby mariko » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Raymond Ray

I am a general in United States of America army currently working with UN in the NATO peace keeping mission in Iraq
And you /

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: raymond.odierno1177

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:00 am

raymond.odierno1177 =>

IP: 105.112.10.5
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Ress - patrick_ress@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Same scammer listed here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p448345

Yahoo Avatar shows Gen. RTO

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 am

ray.lmp.110@gmail.com
ray.m110@yahoo.com

waydate
Ray.m110
56 y/o man
Lady Lake, USA
Description:
Well, I am a simple and out going person and i love nature so much.....I like to read, watch movies,jugging and other sport activities......I am a God fearing person and i humble and cool.....
Ideal match description:
She most be simple and out going person and has love and also God fearing person ..

Hello pretty lady how are you doing today?I am new on this site and i am here looking for my soul mate, i was searching thru this
site when i saw your stunning pics and fascinating profile.please i will love to talk to you and also get to know you better so
please get back to me on ray.lmp.110@gmail.com of skype id disa_19991 yahoo ray.m110@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

sailormoon
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sailormoon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Aaah.....i have been scam twice from the same place. I chat with this guy on ICQ his user name is Ray and his ICQ no is 685 166 529, I don't know his email. He said he's army chief of staff and he's on his last mission before retired in Afghanistan. Widower with 2 kids boy and girl. He live in New Jersey. When I asked his real name he said Raymond Odierno.

At first I just feel something not right with this guy so I'm not chatting with him often. But because i just being scamed by someone name george lopez....I already post in here too....I lookup his name on google, i found the name and his picture, its the same with this guy on ICQ but then it said on google that he already retired and married. How come someone who already retired can be in Afghanistan ? And he said he would retired next year ?

At that I'm chatting with this guy, so I said I have to go to sleep then I report and ignore him.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:09 pm

sailormoon

Sorry to hear that unfortunately there are millions of fake profiles in the cyber space. I would say more belong to the scammers then to real people.....Please check in our General Info section and read more how to recognize the romance scammers online. We hope you won't get scammed never again.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:30 am

disa_19991

United States
ISP: Micfo, LLC.
Organization: Netrouting

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

odiernoray263@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:43 am

^^email coincidentally found on an otherwise irrelevant twitter convo where a female victim of odiernoray263@yahoo.com, "asking money for leave", the yahoo avatar is now her face, talks about her being scammed to the twitter of the real General of that name. BTW her real name has "Inspired" this, or another, Nigerian scammer for a white female fake profile, which I posted minutes ago, this is how I found this Odierno fakey. Here are some findings on that email:

=> Skype 1: odierno raymond, iowa, United States, odierno.raymond89
=> Skype 2: oderno ray, california, United States, odiernoray56

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Brown <brownmicheal054@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:42 am

ar, Oweh
Male / Divorced
Create Date 04/01/2016 21:29
Last Login 05/01/2016 11:17

ImageImage

About Me
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
Looking For
I want to give you a general view about me and my way of life. I am here to meet my love and future wife. I do not look for a superwoman, I want to find a normal woman with good moral values. Family is number one for me but from time to time I like meeting with my friends and meeting new interesting people. I appreciate active life position; I love life and try to enjoy it to the fullest. I am a loyal friend and faithful lover. I would like to meet a woman with old-fashioned moral values. Such words as loyalty, allegiance and trust shouldn’t be just empty words for her. I would like her to have a good sense of humour and to like to laugh. She should like nature and traveling, love life and appreciate sincere communication, honesty and faithfulness. If you feel desire to make a closer acquaintance with me, write me, please. I will wait impatiently for your reply.

Oweh

chat:
Good day my dear, How are you doing. What an awesome profile and photo. I will like to be your friend here if you do not mind. I will be waiting for your response to my message. Have a lovely day Gina
Thank you so much for your reply to my message
and how has your day been so far ?
Okay
and where are you from my dear ?
Okay
and how long have you been on this site ?
smiles
what are you into ?
I mean what your profession ?
what time are you in xxx now ?
Okay
I am writing from California
Have you met any American Soldier online before now ?
Smiles
Can I get more of your photos ?

email:
Hi
Hello i would like to know more about you and if you can send me a photo of you i will be greatful...

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Uses pictures of an entirely different man on Facebook: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p465905

And of another different man on his fake ID card: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 37#p465937

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oweh; <owehmay@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:04 pm

I am interested in you. Because:

I would like to relocate to your country
Hello Beautiful,
How are you doing. What an awesome profile and photo. I will like to be your friend here if you do not mind. I will be waiting for your reply to my message.
This my email owehmay@yahoo.com will be waiting for your message

Oweh
Male / Divorced
Create Date 04/01/2016 20:29
Last Login 12/01/2016 19:16

About Me
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Looking For
I want to give you a general view about me and my way of life. I am here to meet my love and future wife. I do not look for a superwoman, I want to find a normal woman with good moral values. Family is number one for me but from time to time I like meeting with my friends and meeting new interesting people. I appreciate active life position; I love life and try to enjoy it to the fullest. I am a loyal friend and faithful lover. I would like to meet a woman with old-fashioned moral values. Such words as loyalty, allegiance and trust shouldn’t be just empty words for her. I would like her to have a good sense of humour and to like to laugh. She should like nature and traveling, love life and appreciate sincere communication, honesty and faithfulness. If you feel desire to make a closer acquaintance with me, write me, please. I will wait impatiently for your reply.

Appearance
Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Swimming, Hiking, Reading, Music, Gardening,
Education Master

.... Google+

Return to “Military scams”