It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:39 am

Well done :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Mark, scaparrotticurtis36@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 30, 2013 3:33 pm

PERSON.COM
USER ID: 7148861
Nickname: mark
Name: Michael Mark
State/Region: Ohio
City: Ohio City
Comments: I need a mature, experienced, serious woman, who is family oriented and knows what she wants from life. I do not want to have a girl by my side as I am a man and not a boy, I need a wife who is orientated or more oriented then my late wife, may her soul rest in perfect peace. I imagined my woman many times and I want her to be responsible, active, loyal and positive. My ideal woman is strong, educated, and must have sense of humor. I like to smile and I want to do in often! One more thing which is very important, she must love children, as I am a single father and I have the sweetest girl and a cute boy on the planet! To cut a long story short I need a family-oriented woman who needs the best life out of me and in the world.

mark: my id is curtis4251 skype
mark: scaparrotticurtis36@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:06 pm

generalcurtismichaels@yahoo.com

CF
lieutenent General scaparotti
56, male, single
From ohio
Lives in Bellefontaine, Ohio.

My name is lieutenant General curtis Michaels Scaparotti work for the US army,I am not here to flirt am here to search true love i was also a Director of the Joint Staff was also the Commander, to International Security Assistance Force, you could inbox me so we could start chatting or get to me on my personal email. Generalcurtismichaels@yahoo.com.

pic already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Gen.Curtis Michael, curtis_m70@yahoo.com

Curtis from Lansdowne, PA
last online today

About Me I'm 5'8 tall not so sure about my weight i hardly check on my BMI.I love myself and cherish all about life both good and bad stuff.My hobbies are lots but here are just a few Sky diving,Cooking,Wine tasting, Gardening, Cuddling, Kissing,Golf.I'm not friends oriented but rather family oriented and i love sex.Huraay Alright let keep talking but ask questions please else conversation will always seem like an interview Lol.I'm fun and have great sense of humor loving and also very caring.I love listening and also very respectful to my special someone.Soft heart i got but don't easily fall in love,let keep it real and alive this real life and not a movie so hey stop hating love is strong.

pic already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Gen.Curtis Michael, curtis_m70@yahoo.com

Dear One,

Good Day to you and hope you are having a nice day over there. It is always nice to write you, And Also get a mail from you because it helps us to know ourselves more better ..... My job is like an International Organization, that Permits me to read and learn more about other countries. Well, Its good That you have a giving spirit and That will help you a lot in the future. I was born on the 10/06/1956

I really desire your interesting relationship based on true love and desire!

It is so nice to have you as a great friend, i hope and pray That We Establish a long lasting relationship will last forever That as time goes on .. I am really having the sweet pleasure of meeting you.

I need you to understand That It Takes a lot for two people willing to tangle to make a love connection. I would love to Develop a relationship and have some quality time with a honest, loving, caring, desiring, kind and devoted lady like yourself. That I am sure lot's of Men Have You With attention showered. But let me ask what can I do to win your heart and love?

You Appear To Have all the assets That would make me a very happy man. I am in search of a good woman for a long lasting relationship That will lead us into marriage. And there is no other person in my heart except you.

I'm looking for someone to compliment me and That I can Grow with. Equally I want someone who enjoys life. I am looking for a desiring woman who is caring, respectful, prospective, productive, affectionate, loving, kind, devoted, attentive, personable, confident, understanding, and patient. I would like that person to be open-minded, truthful, and honest, as well as treat me as the king I am as I will treat her as the Queen That she is. This person Should have a good sense of humor, because i enjoy being playful and having a good time. I want a woman who has a good heart and who is interested in a one on one, no drama, no games relationship!

I look for the best in people and life. God bless the day we meet each other, God bless the day you were born and Most Importantly, God bless the precious parents That gave birth to you.

I hope to hear from you pretty soon.

Your Caring Friend

Gen. Curtis Michael

Received: from [41.66.226.195] ---> Ghana
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014

sent pic of General James D. Thurman
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p365438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cutis.m.scaparrotti@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7654862
Nickname: cutis
Name: cutis.m.scaparrotti
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:34 pm

cscaparrotti101@gmail.com, cscaparrotti101@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010226602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; SCAPARROTTI M

I'm not married and you?
my name is Michael a military soldier...i have one son and my wife died 6 years ago
cscaparrotti101@gmail.com
I will email you .....nice to meet you
add me cscaparrotti101@yahoo.com
cscaparrotti101@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:17 am

Curtis Micheal, curtismichealsc@hotmail.com
City: Seoul
https:/ /vk.com/id260718409
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted:
Source:
IP-source address is 65.54.190.201.
Geo-location information
Country USA
State / Region Washington
City of Redmond
Latitude 47.6801
Longitude -122.1206
Area Code 425

Of his letters:
Curtis
Yes great pleasure to meet HERE I Curtis native Ohio in the United States, but is currently in South Korea
Cute Hello Curtis Curtis
So let me officially introduce ourselves to you, or better tell you more about my humble person, divorce, I actually, I have two children who are grown and living on their own. I am 58 years old. Curtis
I have 2 children going to my daughters name is Stephanie and Michael so glad to meet you here hope to have a good relationship with you Curtis Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate that you can contact me through my e-curtismichealsc @ Hotmail. com.Feel can contact me at any time
My beloved friend, I am very glad to receive your e-mail address. So let me formally introduce myself to you or better tell you more about my humble person, I divorce, actually, I have two children who are grown and living on their own. I am 58 years old. The fact that my ex-wife cheated on me while I was on special duty, which made ​​me angry, and the worst thing is that she was caught by one of the soldiers who were deployed to take care of your home and spread the news all around military bases, so she called for divorced and now she even married to another man, I was in this struggle for a few years, so I'm ready to have someone who will be my life partner, I will be withdrawn from this assignment in South Korea very soon. You know what you need to be in front for so many years without a family. It really get me bored, demanding and challenging, but it is my profession. I have been in many countries, so now I need to settle down with a good partner, which is the main reason why I contacted you. I do not know how you feel? If I get you bored with my achievements in life, I just want you to know me better

The swindlers have a profile on facebook:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/curtis.micheal.733
Seoul city
Logan, Ohio Hometown
United States Military Academy Preparatory School
Fort Monmouth, New Jersey
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen Mikel Curtis, mikelcurtis15@yahoo.com

Postby Sakura » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:10 am

Recently I received the letter from "Gen Mikel Curtis"
facebook.com/mikel.curtis.9
This first letter was write in Russian
"XXX Благодаря дорогой для вашего дополнения я так тебя люблю буду любить знать Вас больше, если вы domnt ум это мое личное счет facebook hopeing услышать от вас касается микрофон"

This scammer uses the photo of american General Сurtis Scaparrotti and this photo is registered long ago on many antiscamsites

I answered to him in English and he wrote:
XXX Thanks dear for your reply I love you so much I will like to know you more, if you dont mind this is my personal account facebook hopeing to hear from you,regards Gen Mike

I didn't answer him 2 days and yesterday he wrote:
"add me up on my email mikelcurtis15@yahoo.com "

Today he wrote me again: i will like it more for us to know more about ourselves if you don't mind.
I am sure that he is one more scammer

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Curtis-Mike Scaparrotti, curtismike985@yahoo.com
Washington, D.C.
University: American University
Faculty: Washington College of Law
Birthday: September 1, 1956
Hometown: OHIO

https:/ /vk.com/id262476962
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party:

Source:
IP-source address is 85.237.223.18.
Geo-location information
Country United Kingdom
State / Region H9
London City
Latitude 51.5142
Longitude -0.093099999999993

My name is Mike Curtis Scaparrioti General of the U.S. Army at the moment I am in Kabul Afghanistan for peacekeeping missions.
Curtis-Mike
It's great ..
In fact, I am divorced, but the father of two of my young daughter is happily married, my son is currently in the U.S. Military Academy in the state Curtis-Mike
Hello my queen, as you do today
I miss chatting with you very sorry about that, it was a network problem that I miss chatting with you, I've thought about every minute of every day watch
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 am

Curtis Michael Scaparrotti, scurtismike@gmail.com
Logan, Ohio, United States

https:/ /apps.facebook.com/topface/profile/83366441/msg/ :party:
Source:
No IP-address is not defined.

Thank you for mutual attraction. I really appreciate it. My name is Timothy and I'm from the United States. I have two children. I am divorced. I'm looking for a soul mate. Your beautiful and I like you. I read your profile and your profile says that you might be the one I'm looking forward to!. I want to know more about you, if you give me the opportunity to express themselves. I will come to your country and to meet with you, if we are serious private communication by e-mail a letter forwarded letters to each other daily and responding to each other.
For some reason, and for a serious dialogue to learn more about each other. Send me an email to my email about me {{scurtismike @ gmail.com. com}} I'm waiting for your letter. Copy the address without a space. if I do not get any answers, I'll take it, I'm not-"his match and I wish you luck in your search. Thank you.
Hi, my friend Nadazhda

There are no words to really express how I feel about you giving me the opportunity to come into your life, keeping in constant contact with me; I'm really glad to see that you communicate with me. As you may already be aware, my name is Curtis Michael "Mike» Scaparrotti from Hawking, city Loganc, Ohio in the United States. I am currently the commander of United Nations Command, the ROK-US Combined Forces Command, and the American forces in Korea. At the moment we are in the border between North and South Korea. I have a son and a daughter. Michael and Stephanie, both are still studying. My job did not give me time to date any woman after divorce his wife in 2010. I divorced my wife because I caught her with my best friend in our bed room sex. As I said before, my best friend was so lucky to meet this charming lady online, they are so made ​​for each other, and their relationship is really blossoming. I never knew that this online thing can really work, until my friend helped her in coming to the States, and they are happily married.

So I decided to create this network in search of my dreams. When you view certain profiles, I came across your profile and I immediately decided that I had to send you a few lines in earnest appreciation of your beauty and look for your hand in friendship. I am an honest, reliable, intelligent, beautiful, respectful, romantic, passionate, spontaneous, kind-hearted, personable, sincere, adventurous, energetic, open, loyal, creative, research, outgoing, funny (loves to laugh), compassionate, loves long conversations, thoughtful, understanding, real / genuine (not fake), affectionate, stable, loves to cuddle, with honest feelings, caring, and the one who loves unconditionally. Following the ways of God is my main priority in life, because I believe that nothing exists without God's permission.
After the war in Afghanistan, I was sent to Korea, where I am currently stationed. Here I am in charge of the United Nations Command, the ROK-US Combined Forces Command, and the American forces in Korea. My work is very objectives and affects my personal life; I had no chance to build a relationship with a decent woman after an earlier divorce his wife. Since then I have to live the inner life, trying my best to be the best dad I can be with my kids. Now I'm in Korea, and I hope that the war will soon be over and I will return to the United States.
I stay still and we ask you to give me a minute and the answer to my e-mail and tell me some things about myself, I would like to know at this early stage, what makes you happy, so I can always strive our best to keep you happy. I feel that I have set the ball rolling after sending this letter to you, so I sincerely look forward to your reply. I have attached some couple of my pictures on this letter, I really hope you like them, and I hope to get
some of your pictures in your e-mail response.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 am

Curtis Michael, gen.curtismichael@hotmail.com
USA
Curtis M
Last Activity:
Online now!
Profile views: 82 times
Cover profile: Default
Sex: Male.
Orientation: Traditional
http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7293218487 :party:

IP address: 157.55.2.73

Login Skype: gen.curtis231 :twisted:
Full name: Curtis Michael
Language: English

My name is Curtis I'm from the USA, I would like to know more about you, so I would like to have your skype so we can talk on Skype and know each other very well. Here is my skype (gen.curtis231) I'm the man in the middle of my beloved
I was very pleased to receive your e-mail address. So let me formally introduce myself to you, or better to say you more about my humble person. I am 58 years old, divorced, but I have two children: a son and daughter, my son is 27 years old and daughter 23 years. My son's name is Michael while my daughter's name Stephanie, my parent died a few years ago.
The fact that my ex-wife cheated on me while I was on special duty, which made ​​me angry, and the worst thing is that she was caught by one of the soldiers that was deployed to take care of my house, and the news spread throughout the military bases , she urged the divorced, and now she's even married to another man
I have been in this fight for a few years, so I'm ready to have someone who will be my partner in life, I will withdraw from this assignment in South Korea very soon. You know what it takes to be in the front for so many years without a family. It really get me bored, demanding and challenging, but it is my profession. I have been in many countries, so now I need to settle down with a good partner, which is the main reason why I contacted you.
I do not know how you feel? If I get you bored with my achievements in life, I just want you to know me better, to give me a chance, and we will start working on that relationship. I am an honest, reliable, intelligent, beautiful, respectful, romantic, passionate, spontaneous, kind, personable, sincere, adventurous, energetic, open, loyal, creative, exploitative, outgoing, funny (loves to laugh), compassionate, as a long conversation, thoughtful , understanding and affectionate.
Have a nice day, I hope to hear from you.
God bless you,
General Curtis Michael Scaparrott

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm

curtisscaparrotti321@yahoo.com--->skype
curtis.scaparrotti29

Skype Name curtis.scaparrotti8
Full name Curtis Scaparrotti
Location georgia, United States

Skype Name musafa.nabbous
Full name musafa.nabbous
Location Accra, Ghana ;) -->to bad mo avatar :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

curtis.scaparrotti34@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6018869067
Curtis S, 58 Logan, OH

Due to some reason I will like to tell you why I stumble on you with all due respect am called curtis from USA and I work with USA army now in restricted area but you can write me back here Hope I can add you to my messenger id is, curtis.scaparrotti34 at yahoo dut com.thanks.

Return to “Military scams”