It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti

African scammers posing as military personnel.
samscott
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby samscott » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:38 pm

pictures are stolen from Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Scaparrotti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

curtism2011@hotmail.com

A few weeks ago a man named Curtis Michael, contacted me at Oasis.com
He said he was stationned as commander in Afghanistan and after we chatted a few days he wanted to retire and join me at my home.
He is a very smooth talker and at first I didn't distrust it. He had to work every night, he said and went ofline on time, always coming back the next day after noon, cause he had to sleep first.
His retirement was approved and he would be with me at september 9.
The sunday before he got rewarded for his services, got 15 gold medals, 5 new suits and 4 miljon pounds.
He didn't dare leaving this in his barrack so he asked me if he could send it over to me so I gave him my address.
2 minutes after I gave it, a diplomat called me and told me he would fly over to bring me the package himself but he had to make a stop in London first.
The next day he would arrive but he called me from London that the stamps on the package were expired and that I had to pay him 4000 pounds to get the package cause the customs took it in custody.
I didn't believe this man's story and I started checking the mails Curtis send me using read notify.
Custer and also the so-called diplomat opened their mails in Ghana, Africa.. not so close to Afghanistan, I believe...
Thanks to this site I didn't pay anything and I stopped chatting with him immediately.
I don't have a phonenumber from Curtis but I do have one from the diplomat
+447510731774
Curtis Michael uses this picture...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: curtism2011@hotmail.com

Postby firefly » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Picture was stolen from http:/ /www.thenewstribune.com/2010/12/12/14618 ... ation.html - "Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti, the new I Corps commander at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, talks with the News Tribune, in his office, December 10, 2010"

Email adress lead to one Facebook private profile, uid 100002015848795, Curtis Middaugh, 7 friends, no other details.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Michael, curtis.michael99@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

badoo.com/01206369798/
Curtis michael, 55
Gunnison, CO, United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

u.s-military@live.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 am

he is on datanta now:
http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-637620.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lt. General. Curtis Michael Scaparrotti Scaparrotti

In: United States Ohio
Marital Status: Widowed
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children? I don't know
Politics: Democratic

Headline: Peaceful
I define myself: About me... in a nutshell, I am thoughtful, intelligent, honest, sincere, passionate, caring, good-natured, confident, funny, a dreamer and a realist at the same time. While friends consider me smart, I'm not overly intellectual but rather silly and playful - and sometimes downright naughty, irreverent, and politically-incorrect. I value family, friendship and quality time. I like to live healthy, eat healthy and I am interested in a wide range of things. I am addicted to learning and I have a healthy confidence in my own abilities. I enjoy trying new activities - including exploring new surroundings and sharing them with my friends, especially someone special.

Ideal Person: I want a woman who knows who she is because of her life experiences, be they good or bad and will not let those experiences interfere with a new relationship, but make it better, from what was learned. One who can understand that all men are not the same and have a willingness to extend oneself beyond what they understand. Warmth and outward affection is a must and and it should come easily and not be contrived. Passionate about life and their man would be a plus. You would be comfortable in dressing up or down and are adept a both. Being in good. You should be secure with who you are and have the ability to share a relationship and not be dominated by it. You should desire a relationship that will lead to MARRIAGE...

His junkmail:

What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn\"t trade that smile for anything. I don\"t know you, I was searching for an old friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn\"t stop myself from saying hello. You care for a chat with me?
u.s-military@live.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

takenin2012
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti

Postby takenin2012 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 am

He's on match.com as gencurtis

Online now!

56 year old man
Logan, Ohio, United States
Seeking: women 50-60
Within: Miles of .
Relationship: Widow / Widower
Have kids: Yes, they live away from home (1)
Want kids: No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body type: About average
Height: 6'0" (183cms)
Faith: Christian / Other
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I love seeing the Joy in people and places...I'm ready to commit to loving, romantic relationship and want someone who sees the best in life...someone who is generous in many ways because I am generous and caring. I love to laugh and want a cheerful, supportive partner who is proactive and passionate.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

curtisscaparrotti321@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 pm

netlog.com/curtisscaparrotti321
Name
curtis scaparrotti
curtisscaparrotti321
online male - 56 years, United State Sur Number 83, United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Scaparrotti, ltgencurtisscaparrotti@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 am

lt190 on connectingsinglles

I am a:
56 yr-old man seeking women, 45-60
online today!
Height:
5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Catholic
Marital Status:
Never Married
Has Kids:
Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids:
Someday

About me:
As a person I like to think of myself as confident but not a ****. I’m a very humble man. I understand that there’s a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I’m always there for my friends and loved ones. I don’t run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be. I want people who come across me to think “hey what a cool guy”. It’s not about attention for me. It’s about the importance of ones own honor and respect for those around him.
I’m looking for:
God knows the best for his offspring ...so, I don't have any point to emphasize on whether I'm looking forward to meet my idea match or not. All I can say is that; Be The Best You Can.

junkmail:
I dear, Am Lt gen Curtis Scapparotti by name, of the United States Armed Forced. (born November 07, 1956) & am presently serving in Afghanistan for the ongoing peace making mission to save human life and properties. However, I am a gentle, good man and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of Man who knows how to treat a special Woman. and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming.I am searching for a life time partner but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited , classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors. I awaits patiently for your reply, And do have a blissful day. God bless you!
ltgencurtisscaparrotti@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ltgcurtis_scaparrotti@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:37 am

curtisscapar0312 on zorpia

curtis
51, Male, Virginia, United States
Ethnicity:
Hispanic/Latino
Government/Military
Hometown(s):
Sutherland

About me:
I'm a Godly man who believe in meeting only Godly woman ... a woman who is full of loving, care, understanding and faithfulness.
I'm looking for:
In search of a long lasting term everlasting relationship that will lead to a successful marriage life together living very happily

junkmails:
Hi ,I have seen a thousand smiles over a million times but when I look into your eyes I feel like I have found heaven, I wont blink my eyes until I get a message from you. Your smile is making me speechless. Waiting to hear from you... Regards.Curtis.

Here is my email you can add me into your yahoo messenger im so we can chat on there and get to know each other better and see where this will lead us to thanks ltgcurtis_scaparrotti@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

waltraud54
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Bergmann (Scaparrotti) - diplomat.delivery@aol.com

Postby waltraud54 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Hallo, ich bin Deutsche und schreibe von Januar bis heute mit "angeblich" Curtis Bergmann der einen deutschen Vater haben soll. Er ist hier in mehreren Single Börsen angemeldet.
Heute hat er mich gefragt ob ein Diplomat ein Paket bei mir abgeben kann. Ich gebe weder meine Adresse noch meine Telefon Nummer raus. Er hat von mir noch keine Antwort weil ich erst mal bei Google gesucht habe und ich habe alles gefunden.
Ich möchte hier gerne den Nachrichtenverlauf von Skype hier posten, weiß aber nicht wie es geht.
I speak not english, ich benutze einen Übersetzer oder meine Kinder helfen mir beim lesen.
Vielen Dank für eine Antwort
Gruß Waltraud

=>
Hi, I'm German and write from January to today with "allegedly" Curtis Miner is to have a German father. He is registered here in several dating services.
Today, he asked whether a diplomat can give me a package with me. I give out neither my address nor my phone number. He has no answer from me because I've searched on Google and only times I have found everything.
I would like to post here the message history from Skype here, but do not know how to do it.
I speak not english, I use a translator or my children help me read.
Thanks for a reply
Greeting Waltraud

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Curtis Bergmann (Scaparrotti)

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

in deutsch (but longer) http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=38783" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Start reading here first^^ ;) what´s his emailaddress? Block him from Skype at once - important!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Curtis Bergmann (Scaparrotti)

Postby red zora » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Heute hat er mich gefragt ob ein Diplomat ein Paket bei mir abgeben kann. Ich gebe weder meine Adresse noch meine Telefon Nummer raus
Nehme das Paket nicht an! Don't accept this package! Gebe ihm niemals deine privaten Daten. Don't give him never your private details. Poste bitte seine Emailadresse und Fotos. Please post his emailaddress and pictures. Würdest du bitte auch die ersten 3 oder 4 Emails oder Nachrichten posten? Would you like to post his 3 or 4 emails/messages to you please? Wenn du eine Telefonnummer hast bitte poste sie auch. If you have a phonenumber please post it up too.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Bergmann (Scaparrotti) curtmir@hotmail.com

Postby anne007 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:36 am

With the permission of Waltraud I post here the last mail that she received yesterday:

Hallo mal wieder meine Lieber Waltraud
Ich bin zurück aus dem diplomatischen Büro. Ich bin sehr traurig mein Liebling, ich habe einen Fehler bei der Vereinten Nationen. Ich sagte, du bist meine Frau, weil Diplomaten nicht Lieferungen an fremden machen. Ich hoffe, dass du sich nicht kümmern. Ich musste du der Begünstigter des Pakets zu machen . Dies ist eine automatisierte Information die Diplomaten, die verantwortlich für die Lieferung des Pakets.

Name : HASSAN MOHAMMED
Bezirk : AFGHANISTAN, KABUL
Nationalität: irakische
E-Mail : diplomat.delivery@aol.com

Mein Schatz, bitte kontaktieren den Diplomaten und mich auf dem Laufenden halten. Ich liebe dich so sehr und hoffe, bald mit Ihnen zu sein. Du bist immer in meinen Gedanken, kümmern.

Umarme,

Dein CurtisEmoji.

Translate :
Hello again my dear Waltraud
I'm back from the diplomatic office. I am very sad my favorite, I have a mistake in the United Nations. I said you are my wife, because not make deliveries to foreign diplomats. I hope you do not mind. I had to make you the beneficiary of the package. This is an automated information the diplomats responsible for the delivery of the package.

Name: MOHAMMED HASSAN
District: AFGHANISTAN KABUL
Nationality: Iraqi
E-mail: diplomat.delivery @ aol.com

Sweetheart, please contact the diplomat and keep me posted. I love you so much and hope to be with you soon. You are always in my thoughts care.

embrace,

Your CurtisEmoji.
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Curtis Bergmann (Scaparrotti) - diplomat.delivery@aol.co

Postby anne007 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Here are the pics

by the way .... the image with the injury, I also got from my scammer. Is that a contagious sickness like a virus? :D :D :D
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted "shock" pic
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Curtis Bergmann (Scaparrotti) - diplomat.delivery@aol.co

Postby Pandora » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 pm

This pic shows U.S. Army Major General Curtis Scaparrotti
already posted here:

waltraud54
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti

Postby waltraud54 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am

Ich habe keine Daten von mir raus gegeben und den Kontakt abgebrochen. Als das mit dem Päckchen kam, habe ich Google durchstöbert und die Wahrheit und dieses Forum gefunden. Wie ich so lese habe ich ja Glück gehabt das mein 2. Vorname Misstrauen ist :)
Ach so, er war froh das ich "seine Seite" mit "seinen Fotos" gefunden habe :) man, ist der abgebrüht.
Ich drück euch alle mal

=>
I have no data given out by me and broke contact. When that came with the package, I Browsed through Google and found the truth and this forum. How do I read so I've been lucky that my 2 First name is distrust :)
Oh, he was glad that I had "his side" with "his photos" :) one is found, the callous.
hugs to you all
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added Google TL.

Return to “Military scams”