It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chris Graham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Philip Graham, philipgraham002@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Oasis
philipgraham
Male 43
United Kingdom
I am an easy-going person. I like life in all its beauty. I agree with the proverb "Life is given to us only once". I am not afraid of obstacles and I am sure that we are born to overcome them. Of course it is very difficult to get through alone that's why I want to find my second half to live together in the spirit of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP. I hope to find a person who supports my ideas and my way of life.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Philip Graham, philipgraham002@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Poke a bear
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chris Graham

Postby Poke a bear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi. I met this guy on Tinder and to be honest thought he was too good to be true. The first thing I noticed was the difference in his profile name and his name badge. We chatted and he asked me to download and chat to him on an app called kik. I thought it was weird he didn't want to use FB messenger or Skype where we could actually talk or video call. So as we were chatting I found red flags popping up all over the place. His English was questionable given he's meant to be from the US, he would disappear for ages mid conversation, he was too committing so early on with all the flattery, the darlings, babes, my sweet angel and the poetry was a bit too much cheese for me.

Right off the bat he told me where he was being deployed and having a friend in the British army I thought it very questionable that he would so easily give such information away without having even been asked. I know for a fact that sort of information is never divulged for security reasons. Anyway, as were talking I was uncomfortable with his questions which were very immature, the sort of things you ask in your youth and when on a date. He was far too eager with so many questions and I was selective of what and how to answer, as far as I was concerned this man is a complete stranger who doesn't need to know my business. Also asking for my pictures. I never send pictures to people I don't know.

I found some of his interests strange, okay I was basing things on stereotypes, which strangely enough the things I was interested in aren't typically those of a black person. Like I said, based on stereotypes albeit right or wrong. Anyway, he was still messaging after 12am in the morning despite the fact he was supposedly being "deployed" to Kabul this morning and that the military enforce strict regimes on curfews from my understanding.

He has a 12 year old daughter called Vicky, who's mother died a few years back in an auto accident, he doesn't know much about his family because, "Coz I wasn't really a cultured one", hmmm! He also seemed to forget previous things he'd asked or was trying get more info. He has female dog called Oliver (male name) "She 1 year and six months old now".

Anyway, I haven't alerted him to my findings, which I almost did before reading cautions here. I probably shouldn't have, but I decided to play with him, pretending to be rich, owning property. He doesn't know I'm a creative writer, but I won't carry on and will cancel my profile. I will ever understand these sort of people. Be safe out there and question everything if you have to.

kik name christophersmith09
Last edited by Poke a bear on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Poke a bear

Welcome to RS. Very sorry to hear you met those West African evils on your way. Thanks for the pointing all inconsistencies it will sure help others to see the mistakes scammers do. Please know that one of the old tactics to pull a victim of the scam into sending money is to deprive them from the sleep and make victims tired. That's why yofu got night calls. All for one good reason for them - profit.

Please kindly post: link to fake profile, email address, phone numbers, SKYPE ID, unposted pictures, any fake documents. After reporting BLOCK and IGNORE military impostors without confrontation. Thank you and be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Poke a bear
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Poke a bear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Thanks Igulinka. I am fortunate to have had a lucky escape and realised something was wrong before things got any further. I also have this thing of checking everything, especially when it's too good to be true and thanks to this blog found out soon. Please don't think evil people like this represent or are typical Africans no matter which country they come from. As an African I can tell you that these are rotten apples that make it bad for everyone, especially in trusting. Thanks Again.

Take care

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 pm

I live in New York City and trust me I would never put all Africans in same category, simply have to many good friends among them .The amount of West African scammers is a drop in the ocean of pure evils which destroy lives of innocent people no matter the race and place but majority of color people are good , decent and hardworking. We have victims from Nigeria too and centrally from many other African countries. Thank you for reply :)

Poke a bear
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Poke a bear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:44 pm

I totally agree with you about scammers. I wish the very best in finding your special someone, that's if you haven't found them already. I'm just happy loving myself for nor. So not in a conceited way, but in appreciation of the humble life I have and happiness in the small things in life. If I should meet that special someone, great. If not I'll just keep on enjoying life.

All the very best.

Nickynoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nickynoo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi I've been talking to this guy for 6 weeks now.
However, he is now using the name, Alex Graham
He is currently based in Afghanistan, he is a widower and he has a 8 year old daughter who lives with his grandma in Liverpool in the Uk.
His parents and sister died in a car crash when he was 12 years old
His wife also died shortly after his daughter was born and he has been single ever since
He has promised me the world, obviously, declared undying love etc.
He has asked me to send him items such as IPhone, clothes, watches etc, a little money but nothing extravagant.
Needless to say, I haven't given him anything only my time and feelings!
He is using the email address grahamalex74@googlemail.com
Mobile number +1 724 824-1839
He gave me a postal address in New York stating that this was Military Personnel office who check all mail prior to it be transferring to Afghanistan.
The postal address is: Genese Daniels, 226 Seaview Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey, 07305
His will tell u his mobile phone is broken and is using a very old iPod so is unable to make or receive calls or send instant photos.
I met him on the dating site Oasis and he immediately asked me to chat with him using Viber
He would send me messages constantly throughout the day and night
My instincts were telling me it was a scam and I confirmed it on here
Wow, vile creatures out there.
Hope this helps you ladies. Be careful and never send money or goods.
If u need any other details, please post a reply.
Many thanks

Ps. I also feel sorry for the poor guy whose pictures have been stolen. Could anyone please tell me where I need to go to report this guy officially.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Welcome to RS :) and thanks for the update. your post will safe other. for this mater you can report to IC3
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

more info how to report them you can click here :
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=5538
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Nickynoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nickynoo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Many thanks for the info x

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adam, willamadam60@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 10, 2016 4:57 am

waydate
Profile not available for view. :(
cononadam01
52 y/o woman
Calgary, Canada

Hello dear
how are you;l saw your id l pick interest to decouss
about relationship please this is my
email willamadam60@gmail.com please respond
to me in the next id so that l will tell you
more details and send to you some of my pictures
best regard
Adam
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adam, willamadam60@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Email sent to "Adam", the "woman"; has no hangouts avatar.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue May 10, 2016 6:08 pm

2nd waydate profile...
cononeva01
81 y/o woman
Calgary, Canada

Hello dear
how are you;l saw your id l pick interest to decouss
about relationship please this is my
email willamadam60@gmail.com please respond
to me in the next id so that l will tell you
more details and send to you some of my pictures
best regard
Adam

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 pm

"Eva Conon" , old lady from Canada! :lol: posted here.. Feb 2016
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=285
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed May 11, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: So, I have moved this scam into the current number of "Senegal scams" ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Mendes, kik: mendesjohn009

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:17 pm

OASIS
allenboy009
39, United States
Los Angeles | California | United States
I'm a disciplinary person ...I love watching football and traveling.

Add me up on kik...mendesjohn009

linda.morella
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby linda.morella » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:07 pm

New one sent today..too bad he's not the guy he says he is

Return to “Military scams”