It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt Leigh Ann Hester

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

m_duks@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 pm

can safely be put into here ;)

hester11
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york city
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:
i dont have to say ask i will

IP: 159.203.112.118 Digital Ocean; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

m_duks@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Leigh Ann Hester

Postby Igulinka » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:00 am

Ann Hester
@anluv121
Birthday: 1982-01-12
City: berlin

Looking for
friendship, marriage, affair, long term relationship
About me
Looking for someone to share this next phase of my life, I think of myself as warm, friendly, relaxed and easy going, I would like to find someone who I can be very comfortable with I have been alone for a long time, so far I have not found anything good about being alone, I am trustworthy, caring, sincere, honest, loyal, romantic a good attitude with a good sense of humor and guess what I have a wonderful personality I am easy going, I am in good shape and good health .
I am most passionate about:
When it comes to relationship, things don’t always work the way you want. We have to give and take to make it work. Acceptance and move on I know someone out there is looking for me. I am ready for someone special in my life. I want to enjoy my life with my soul mate, we can make our memories together, worship each other, be best friends have two sole as one. I wish I could have someone do this for me, it’s very hard to write about yourself, do you agree? And do things together.
Looking for in a person are:
Looking for someone to share this next phase of my life, I think of myself as warm, friendly, relaxed and easy going, I would like to find someone who I can be very comfortable with I have been alone for a long time, so far I have not found anything good about being alone, I am trustworthy, caring, sincere, honest, loyal, romantic a good attitude with a good sense of humor and guess what I have a wonderful personality I am easy going, I am in good shape and good health

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ann - sgtsabrinahester@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Profile not available for view.

Sgtann
35 y/o woman
Bunker Hill Village, USA

hello my dear it is my pleasure to meet you here; I am citizen of the U.S.A, presently i am in Syria; please i really want you to contact me here on my e-mail ID i have something very important to discuss with you (sgtsabrinahester@gmail.com)

or my whatsapp number +19027029495 ---> (902) is a Nova Scotia (NS) area code
Date: 2017-11-08 11:32:22

...... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 am

clone;
fotostrana.ru/user/89138989/
Blessing Ilge
26 years, Saint Petersburg
• Name blessing ilge
• Birthday April 2, 1991 (Aries)
• City of Russia, St. Petersburg

Image Image Image

clone;
linkedin.com/in/sergent-rees-williams-3a0a5827/
SERGENT REES WILLIAMS
I am Sgt Rees Williams of the United State Army
Ina Assitalia
New York, New York

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Kanes aka Maria Willy - marywilliamly@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:22 am

swandate.com/members/marylyj/
mary kanes @marylyj
I am a Woman
Birthday 1998-10-01
Country United States
Looking for a Man
Marital status Single
Education college
Occupation military
Looking for marriage
About me: I like to discuss myself with friends alone
no pic

My name is Mary, sincere, friendly and open minded girl, seeking for a serious and honest relationship,
I am interested in you, Please contact me on my private e-mail address ( marywilliamly@live.com ),so
that i will tell you more about myself.

marywilliamly@live.com
Skype;
#1..ID; live:marywilliamly
Name: Mary Kane
no pic :)

#2.. ID; marialyly12
Name: Maria Willy

same email address but photo of black female
see here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25815&start=30#p545286

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:08 am

clone;
beboo.ru/profile/5611191
Catherin
Sex: woman
City: Ganja
Looking for a boyfriend
I am looking for: flirt, love and romance
About me: I'll tell you later

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Sabrina Ann Hester - sgtsabrinahester@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:08 pm

My name is Sergeant Sabrina Ann Hester, I was born in Detroit, Michigan United State of America. i am 38 years old, i graduated from Bowdoin College, Maine St, Brunswick, ME 04011, United States. Presently i am a sergeant in the US army, serving in Syria at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Syria. About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religion is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next message. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me a solution about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm

You have spoken well, let me make it clear to you, in the next one month, my duty in Syria will end and i will be going back to America, It is at that point that i will come for you, just in the next one month. Now for you to see how serious i am, if possible i want you to look for nice/good portable house that we can buy, and i will like us have good investment in your country am ready to invest big large amount of money for you to take care of the investment that i will do in your country because i have plan to be on vacation for a year after my duty, because i am retiring from the army, so i need to rest in your country,

Again i have other plans, but let me have the information about how much a house can cost us in a good and quite area . After that i will let you know other things, also about some money that i will send to you for it. Please be fast about it.

My next message to you will be very important, and you need to be serious with me, As we are rounding up here, i will be very very busy, but i will try to answer your message every day.

Love you with all my heart.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm

My beloved i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,500,000 (Two Million, five hundred thousand US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the total sum from here. in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not a stolen money, and there are no dangers involved. Honey, this is what i would like you to do, once you receive this money, you should take $ 300.000 for your compensation , take $200.000 for orphanage homes and keep the remaining to start up investment until i meet you there. I don't want you to keep thinking about your past as i have seen that it always hurts you. I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed .you should not be afraid about it.

As you know because of the war here in syria it is not possible to move such amount of money out by bank transfer as the banking policy here now is difficult and strict mainly since the crisis started. Hence, the only option is to send the money to you by diplomatic delivery security company for you to receive in your country since its much more secured and fast.

In order for me to expedite the necessary arrangements, But i need your details like

(1).Your Full Name,
(2). Home Address or Office Address where you want the founds to be deliver
(3). Your Occupation
(4) Yours Age
(6) Your Mobile Number that will be use to contact you when the diplomatic officer arrive in your country for delivery so that the security company will use them to register the consignment box as a family treasure. they will arrange the money as package and declare it as diplomatic family valuables at the airport.

they will deliver it to your address as i have agreed and arranged with them.

My dear this matter is my life and can end my beautiful career, definitely you should keep it as a top secret and nobody should know about.

khaledhefne
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby khaledhefne » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:55 am

Hi,
I'm Khalid from Egypt, I was surfing through some dating website I found that profile belongs a girl call "Noelle" I think she is the same "Sgt Leigh Ann Hester" her is here profile:

https:/ /www. yazawaj.com/profile/Noelle1982

Thanks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 pm

.... yes, she's the one there.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Maxwell - mercymaxwell2018@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:32 pm

the same email address is also here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117477&p=558519#p558457

englishbaby.com/
beautyluv102
United States

Nice to meet you,
is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship
with you,after viewing your profile on,
Please contact me at my email address,
( mercymaxwell2018@gmail.com )
i need your respond through my email thanks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michele Brown - michelebrown103@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:49 pm

michelebrown
- 33 y/o woman
- from Shaylervill, New York, USA
- English
- seeking a man from 28 to 38 y/o

Personal details of michelebrown

Name michelle3
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1984 August 25
Height I prefer not to say
Body type I prefer not to say
Ethnicity I prefer not to say
Religion I prefer not to say
Marital status I prefer not to say
Education I prefer not to say
Occupation I prefer not to say
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker I prefer not to say
Drinker I prefer not to say

michelebrown are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 28-38
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship

Hello my dear good day nice to meet you. how are you i picked interest
on your nice profile. please i will like us to communicate through
email reply to me in my ( michelebrown103@gmail.com ) i have something
serious to tell you in my mail OK
Date: 2018-04-18 16:53:44

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Dearest one,
How are you today hope all is well with you over there together with your health if so thanks be to God almighty, My Dear I am very very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I am in Paraguay now ,for investment projects . Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how. i drop an international bank draft of $300,000 US dollars ( Three hundred thousand United state dollars) for you for your past effort which later failed i drop it to united bank of Africa Senegal on your behalf because my partners hooked up an legible business in a country in west Africa called Senegal it is a bank draft ,but the bank said they will issue you an ATM master or visa card as soon as you contact them for you to start withdrawing the money through ATM master card as that will be the only way you can be withdrawing the money without any problem. I wholeheartedly and considerably made up my mind to show you this compensation as token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me then. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the ATM master card chief remittance officer Johnson Diallo .Please do Let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all our efforts at that time.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

· Your complete names:
· Complete Address:
· Your Telephone numbers:
· Your Occupation
· Your Age

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
Contact Person : Dr. Diallo Johnson
Director Visa Card payment Department

phone..+221 764606121
Email:( ubavisacardremit@gmail.com)

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.
May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours,
Sabrina Ann Hester.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Pretty L - PatriciaHoroho_v@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am

Pretty L
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6068700293

Oi lindo, como vai você? eu amo o seu perfil, meu nome é patricia por favor contacte-me no meu
e-mail privado (PatriciaHoroho_v@hotmail.com) eu tenho algo para compartilhar com você,
por favor, nem sempre estão neste site. obrigado ____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi handsome, How are you? i love your profile, My name is Patricia please contact me
on my private email (PatriciaHoroho_v@hotmail.com) i have something to share with you,
please am not always on this site. Thanks

Return to “Military scams”