It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt Leigh Ann Hester

African scammers posing as military personnel.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 am

Pictures stolen from the real Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester, African scammers are even using her name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Ann_Hester
By now, the real picture owner´s story has been covered in a British newspaper, see : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=104039

true love don"t ask why

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.03.1980
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:soccer
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Drinker:Never
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Man
Education:College Degree
Income:$50,000-$70,000
Language:English
Religion:Moslem
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

About me

I am a single woman never been married,no kids,

About you

i, will like to meet handsomeman a man that

I am sgt.hester ann leigh and i want us to be business friends,i will appreciate if you accept my friendship and Please kindly write to me through my email address,so that i can tell you little more about myself. my email, sgt.hesterannleigh@gmail.com
I will be expecting to ready your message in my id email address.
Sincerely
From sgt.hester ann
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of ST. LEIGH ANN HESTER

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:15 am

Received: by 10.204.169.143 with HTTP
Subject: I NEED YOUR SINCERE HELP.
From: "sgt. leigh ann hester" <sgt.hesterannleigh@gmail.com>

Dearest Ismael,,

I am greatly honored to introduce my humble self to you, my name is SGT ANN HESTER I am of 34 years from United States serving presently with U.S 1st Armed.Div. on special mission, here in IRAQ. I am a single mother to a 6 year old daughter Daisy.

Sir, i need your sincere help to secure my $4.5million dollars in your country. I made this money from a crude oil sale which I was invited by Iraqi top citizens to give and provide a security cover up for the sales of the crude oil to Chinese firms. The business ended up after some months ago and i was offered the sum of $4.5milion dollars.

This fund has already been moved out of Iraq through security diplomatic courier service. Let me know your readiness to secure this fund, i am ready to offer you 30% out of the total fund after the transaction. I will explain to you more detail as soon as you show interest.

Sincerely Yours,
ANN HESTER.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

27Veer
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of ST. LEIGH ANN HESTER

Postby 27Veer » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 am

This is a fraud, no American can engage in such a ransaction and CID monitors sites that use military folks identies.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Leigh Hester <sgt.hester@ymail.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Leigh Hester
Email: sgt.hester@ymail.com
Image Image

Return-Path: <sgt.hester@ymail.com>
Received: from [184.95.55.22]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 184.95.55.22
Address type : IPv4
ISP : American Registry Internet Numbers
Connection type : Dsl
Timezone : America/New_York (UTC-4)
State / Region : Virginia
City : Chantilly
Coordinates : 38.9099, -77.4523

Email Received

You look cute and good-looking, and I also like your profile...looking for a friend and a serious relationship...somebody we could live together and be happy till rest of our life. Getting friends is easy but hard to find a true love. Honesty, trustworthy, kind and understanding is needed when it comes to having serious inter-course with the person you love. Hope you don't mind if we can get to know more, from this way of communication? Once more you are cute and want to say someone is admiring you...Distance doesn't mean anything to me because i don't mind to relocate to the right man because i am so tired of being lonely at all the times..i want someone whom i will spend the rest of my life with.I like having fun, such as listening to music, dancing, reading, fishing, biking and other kind of sports. My favorite music is R&B and I like other kind of music too, such as hip hop, rock, country,i am a soldier, i am a Sergent in the army rank. been in the service for 10yrs now. I am passionate and friendly. I like to dance, read, swim, go to the ocean to fish and other something creative. tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for in a woman. Please take good care of yourself and stay out of trouble.
i will like to know somethings about you.....do you have kids?,
do you love kids?
Are you married.?
how long have you been on the site..?
what you looking for online?
Do you ever have the aim to get married?
i will love to read from you soon.

God bless you.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Leigh Hester <sgt.hester@ymail.com>

Postby Myra » Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm

pic shows the real Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester
civilcoldwar.blogspot.com/2005/12/warrior-first-woman-silver-star.html

FB profile
Leigh Hester
About
Studied at Mountain Ridge High School
Lives in Mount Sterling, Kentucky
From Mount Sterling, Kentucky

P: 184.95.55.22
Organization: Secured Servers LLC
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Arizona
City: Tempe

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Leigh Ann Hester

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Name used = hester ann leigh <

email addy = sgt.hesterleighannn@hotmail.com

IP = MS

email sent =

I really appreciate your interest to partner with me on this transaction. The most important for us now is understanding and the trust between us which will keep us strong and together as partners so we will achieve all our investment plans on Real Estates or in any other investments you believe that will be profitable to us.

It is true we don't know each other before but i strongly believes internet and dating sites have make it easy for people around the world to become friends and partnership am attaching my military identity scan copy with some of my photos to you so you will know me more and also my Enrollment certificate issue to me when i was deployed to Iraq in 2006 to serve and work in Iraq, I will like to always keep in touch with you to build our relationship and partnership to be more strong, I have already develop much trust and confident in you and do believe with you our funds will be well invested and managed. I made this fund through the shipping of oil vessels with some Iraqi's to Japan and South Korea.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why I have decided to entrust all this funds to you is because we serving USA military officers are not permitted to transact business while we are still on duty and if the military knows then they will like to know source of my income and this will make the US government not to approval my retirement rewards and benefits so this is why I choose to invest with a foreigner so we can use this funds Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand us dollars for investments while you take control of all investments.

For your information I have already moved the funds out of Iraq with the help of Swift Expert Company for safe keeping and all funds is well packaged inside a locked box before depositing it with the company and I never disclose the real content of our box to any staff of the company for security of our funds inside the box ,I will be giving to you the digit code of our box as soon as you receives our box of funds from the company to enable you open and confirm the cash money but you have to keep our transaction and all I have I told you concerning our investments plans and the handing over of our funds to you confidential for the security of the funds.I will need your below information's such as;

1: Scan copy of your international passport or any of your identity copy.
2: Your contact address.
3: You telephone number.
4: Your occupation.

As soon as I receives all your information then I will use it to prepare letter of approval stating you as my rightful partner ,i will send a copy of the letter of approval to you and a copy to the company for confirmation that you are indeed my rightful partner for the release and handing over of the box to you on my behalf. Note that the releasing and handing over procedures is very simple and easy and risk free, only what you need is to co-operate with the company and always ask me questions if there is anything you don't understand well during the handing over procedures to you.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Ann Hester.

Sent 2 ID forms that I have altered with the words 'Fake'

CB1975 :cool:

Scammer mixes galleries, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p400539" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by coolbreeze1975 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 pm

MD profile = hester57's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Education: High School Diploma
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'10"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Pisces
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: White/Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, Indian, Middle Eastern, or Multi-Racial
Religion: Does not matter
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: under 1'6" :mrgreen:
You do not match her search preferences! :evil:

Tell us a little about yourself: i,m single lovely lady easy going and understanding person

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Crystalj Johnson <jcrystalj@yahoo.com>

Postby mariko » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Crystalj Johnson <jcrystalj@yahoo.com>
profile shows "she" is in Afganistan. But the IP showing location is Egypt.
Originating IP: 62.135.93.199
Originating ISP: Link Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

12/2, 11:33pm
hello my dear,can be good friend in future? send to my email address I like to know you more. (jcrystalj @ yahoo.com). I'm waiting, remember some of my colleagues are involve in this deal,but I need your urgent help.
My name is Sgt.Crystal C. Johnson, 27yrs single from United States of America, My Home Town Glendale-California-Address No-21 Rosemary Ave California. I'm currently serving in Afghanistan,I have ($6.5Million US dollars) that I successfully moved out of the country through diplomatic dispatch. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business we did with some Iraqi citizens worth of (78million US dollars,when I was serving in Iraq before my deploy down to Afghanistan, the $6.5million) stated is my part on the business and its legal. I wanna have good investment with my little share to secure good future under your custody.

l move the fund out of Iraq as a family treasure. I have made arrangements to move it through diplomatic dispatch, to send it to your house directly .The most important thing is that if we can build up trust on each other? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep my own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to for investment . my own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
I looking forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.

MY Regards,
Sgt.Crystal

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ann ben <annben74@outlook.com>

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter on the dating site, my name is Ann Ben, I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and
i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.
My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us
and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,560,000 ( Two Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your
own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the
money back from you
I it clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''paragon delivery and security company''and they have promised to deliver the fund
through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the''Paragon delivery and security company''and there will not be
any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will
be deliver to you in your country.
I have decide to compensate you with 15% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while
the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and
it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I
will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further
I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,
your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Love from

MICROSOFT

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

annben74@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm

ochotek => annben
Online: YES

dear, My name is Ann Benson I'm a U.S. military army. I am very glad to read your profile. As always, I really want to go to the you that "could lead to a business partner or something else. Want you to know that" we will not let Comp military to use the phone, just that using radio messages and e-mail, so let us continue with my e-mail box, so maybe high that it's more about me contact you whereas that friendship starts from a point in time, as friends, strangers once today via e-mail at the mean time please come to my email box (annben74@outlook.com) ...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

annben74@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Profile blocked by administrator

Pokec.sk / annben400

hello dear
My name is Ann Benson and military U.S. Army. I am very happy to read your profile. As always, I really want
to go into a relationship with you that "could lead to a business partner or something else.

To learn that "will not let us in the comp military use the phone, just that using radio messages and e-mail, so please let us pursue my e-mail box, so I can tall you more about me contact you to remember that friendship starts from the point where we know once strangers median time to come to my email box (annben74@outlook.com)

:lol:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

annben74@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 28, 2014 7:04 pm

flirty9 /
annbenhelen5
29 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hi dear, It is my pleasure meeting you, I am Ann Ben, I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America, am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend, I read your profile here in and pick interest on you, I will like to ESTABLISH mutual friendship with you.

Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address (annben74@outlook.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.
I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, I come in contact with you and I really wish that we Indicate interest although am not always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty.
Yours, Ann. (annben74@outlook.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

annhester77@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Admin:
WARNING!!! User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Togo

flirty9 / annhester
31 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello my new friend Compliment of the season, and a happy get-together with ( Capt.Ann Hester) A United State Army Officer. Let not race or nationality inch your mind, for this has being the key mother of the day. I decided having you as a friend knowing full well that is an act of one expressing or sharing view with another or people around the world, which has to do with honesty, above all faithfulness. Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. Yes, friends are like stars; some are far and others around, but just need a favorite one. My dear, guess you could make my favorite. Reply this mail with this ADRESS (annhester77@outlook.com) respond faster for a better talk through my email Above and below, regards to all your people Have a blissful moment and do keep in touch! Cheers,
Email: annhester77@outlook.com
Capt. Ann Hester.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgt.hesterannleigh@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:45 pm

:twisted: muslimmuslima.com /
Profile: Hester
I am a: Woman
Seeking: Man
City: kurdstan
State: Baghdad
own words: sgt.hesterannleigh@gmail.com

:twisted: AllSingleAds.com /
nickname: ahesterleig4me
ID: 7534
32 y / o Female from New York, USA
Capricorn
Date of birth 1982 - January - 12
Looking for ages 32 - 72
Association of Marriage

Description:
I am honest lady, easy going caring, loving, faithful and God fearing most.
I'm here looking for an understanding partner who is caring and loving
God fearing man like me.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:06 pm

WARNING !!! :liar: IP belongs to another country: Togo

flirty9 / ann82

31 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Greetings to you, My name is Ann Hester, i am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (ann.hester@outlook.com)so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if you are interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. ann.hester@outlook.com
Lots Of Love
Ann Hester!

Return to “Military scams”