It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
lalo islas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

Postby lalo islas » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:41 am

Esto le esta pasando a mi suegra esta persona le pide dinero

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

lalo islas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lalo islas » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:45 am

les comparto estas imagenes es del mismo sujeto haciendose pasar por otra persona y tratando de sacar dinero por medio del romance:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:49 am

Thank you for reporting. If this is not a trouble please post same info as a text format not screenshots. Please know that it's very hard to save others when we have screenshots as Google will not report it at display. Thank you and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

lalo islas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lalo islas » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:55 am

Este correo se lo enviaron a mi suegra:

Este correo es para recordarle nuestro acuerdo con usted para hacer el paymnet excepcional para mañana.
Por lo tanto, le recomendamos que realice el pago con el nombre de nuestro agente
Debajo de aquí en Camboya A través de GRAM de DINERO para la recogida fácil y para permitirnos procedemos en el envío de su paquete a you.You se aconseja también
Envíenos la información de pago / número de referencia del cheque de pago de GRAM de DINERO o usted puede tomar una foto del resbalón o escríbalo a nosotros para una documentación apropiada.

Para la solidez y la comodidad de la selección fácil de esta cuota, que se requieren
Para enviar esta tarifa administrativa de $ 650 USD, y atrajo la carga de $ 200 USD, haciendo una suma de $ 850 USD en total, con MONEY GRAM o transferencia de dinero de Western Union en el nombre de nuestro agente financiero Yin Kimsou
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Receptores Nombre: Yin Kimsou
Dirección / Localización: Phnom Penh Camboya
Importe: $ 650 USD.
-------------------------------------------------- Unesdoc.unesco.org unesdoc.unesco.org
Le aconsejamos que realice el pago mediante MONEY GRAM OUTLET o SHOPPING MAll con su tarjeta de crédito, pr Cash at hand.
LA TIENDA DEL GRAMO DEL DINERO O LAS OFICINAS se pueden localizar en las calles o las oficinas postales o en el centro comercial.
Conoce al Agente en el Money Mart dinero GRAM y explicarle a él / ella que desea enviar dinero a alguien aquí en Camboya con la información de pago anteriormente indicado para que puedan ayudarle a enviar el dinero aquí abajo para que su paquete de Ser enviado a usted dentro de 24hrs-96hrs.
Envíenos los datos de pago y el número de referencia o MTCN en el recibo de sus pagos para confirmar su pago. Una vez recibido este honorario, sus documentos de entrega serán endosados ​​y posteriormente lo actualizaré
Con más detalles de su partida de paquetes a su país donde se encuentra.

Gracias por su corporación.
Esperamos servirle mejor.
Saludos,
Mr.Jerry Stallings
Director del Departamento de Operaciones
EMPRESA EXPRESA MUNDIAL.

This email was sent to my mother-in-law:

This email is to remind you of our agreement with you to make the paymnet outstanding for tomorrow.
Therefore, we recommend that you make the payment with the name of our agent
Below here in Cambodia Through GRAM of MONEY for easy pickup and to enable us proceed in sending your package to you.You are also advised
Send us the payment information / reference number of the MONEY GRAM payment check or you can take a photo of the slip or write to us for proper documentation.

For the strength and comfort of the easy selection of this fee, which are required
To send this administrative fee of $ 650 USD, and attracted the burden of $ 200 USD, making a sum of $ 850 USD in total, with MONEY GRAM or Western Union money transfer in the name of our financial agent Yin Kimsou
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Recipients Name: Yin Kimsou
Address: Phnom Penh Cambodia
Amount: $ 650 USD.

-------------------------------------------------- Unesdoc.unesco.org unesdoc.unesco.org
We advise you to make the payment using MONEY GRAM OUTLET or SHOPPING MAll with your credit card, pr Cash at hand.
THE MONEY GRAM SHOP OR THE OFFICES can be located in the streets or post offices or in the mall.
Meet the Agent at the Money Mart Money GRAM and explain to him / her that you want to send money to someone here in Cambodia with the above payment information so they can help you send the money down here so that your package will be sent to you Within 24hrs-96hrs.
Send us the payment information and the reference number or MTCN in the receipt of your payments to confirm your payment. Upon receipt of this fee, your delivery documents will be endorsed and subsequently updated
With more details of your departure packages to your country where you are.

Thank you for your corporation.
We hope to serve you better.
Regards,
Mr.Jerry Stallings
Director of Operations Department
WORLD EXPRESS COMPANY.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richy Johnson - richyjohnson68@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 am

Thank you. That is much more helpful. :) Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia.

richyjohnson68@gmail.com -->> Hangouts:

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

lalo islas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lalo islas » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:32 am

conocen la verdadera identidad de este sujeto???? la foto de la persona que esta detras de todo esto?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 am

Yes, Tom even made a statement here on pg. 4, but don´t worry about him, many victims have approached him already: viewtopic.php?p=364391#p364391
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

DASHA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DASHA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:32 pm

+16084662756 , Everette Edward another name

DASHA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DASHA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi has another name Everette Edward his phone number +16084662756 and EveretteEdward444@gmail.com
He found me on fb then communicated in hangouts

DASHA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DASHA » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:56 pm

I lost my wife two years ago on a car accident
My daughter is 5 years old and my son is 3 years old
Well am a military man,Am a Sargent in the military I have been in the military for 20years now.
When we were at the war front we found 3million dollars and some gold
Our captain asked us to share it among those that went on the war front
Honey every body is sending his gold to there love ones and I want to send my own to you

DASHA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DASHA » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi has another name Everette Edward his phone number +16084662756 and EveretteEdward444@gmail.com
He found me on fb then communicated in hangouts

BeaRiviera
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

MARK PROCTOR JAMES - kabulcamp101@yandex.com

Postby BeaRiviera » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Nice to see post like this. Someone on wechat added me and we have been chatting for a week now. Gladly I saw this post about people who pretends to be in the military. I have read other people story here but this man just change all the names when chatting with me. I was asking for his military email but he keeps on giving excuses until he gave me a yandex email which I know is not related to a military email. He goes by the name MARK PROCTOR JAMES. He even send some pictures on his military uniform I don’t know to whom the scammer stole this pictures. I searched the email he gave me and it was registered on 95+ networks. Watched out for this kind of scammers pity for the people whose pictures are being use to scam others.

daca.batas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: We chat luscious Mueller michealjeo

Postby daca.batas » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:52 am

Good morning RS l apologize regarding the message posted yesterday by me the topic is We chat luscious Mueller Michaeljeo,I used the email- address that was sent to me as the topic I am new to the RS so please forgive me if I make mistakes I have uploaded all the images that was sent to me.

39.fake I'd card
His e-mail address :Kabulcamp101@yandex.com.

daca.batas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daca.batas » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:07 am

my name is not important but i am a victim of financial loss of more thaan 2000 e by western union send to the person claimed to be us military force in oweerii nigeria, named edward aaron. it started in july 2017 when he added me on fb account and after just few days manage to persuade me to buy him brand new samsung s7 iphone and send by dhl to nigeria..that was start of my financial disaster.after that, chating 3 times daily, in august he said he will come at the end of year, buy house for us and cars and we will live happyly after with his doughter sarah..he is by the way vidow...only in august i send him over 600 e on the name of the food. last payment was made at the beginning of november 2017.i paid 1000 e to some nigerian name by western union for his retirement formular so he can come to "marry me".
Now he is still chating as aaron edward on hangout and has a brend new opened account on fb under the same name but with my personal cover photo. he is now asking for 1500 e more for his salary box of gold ho is delivered by so called company name fizz courier and suposed to bring 300 000 e valuabble gold to my home adress..since i have no answer to my problem from officials..i am begging on this site and others to stop this nonsense and to open eyes of other woman maybe potentionaly in danger..so people..do not chat with Jeff Mueller, Mark Mueller or Aaron Edward on fb profiles..since it is a skilfull scamer..if you have some advice for my situation do not hesitate to say..i apretiate any kind of help...i am enclosing all photos of aaron edward i have..

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:53 pm

daca.batas

We are very sorry for the scam. Please immediately file report with Western Union and have Nigerian names red-flagged so no one will fall for this scam again. Unfortunately many victims get brainwashed and search info after losing money which is too late. There is no military base in Nigeria but gangs will come up with stories and try hard to feed the victims with this crap.

Kindly post links to FB, Hangouts, Google, email address, letters, whole money request info. Please BLOCK the mafia and IGNORE, do not confront, do not believe in paying back. Please educate yourself so no one will hurt you again.

Return to “Military scams”