It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
AnaCristinaRibeiro
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelvin Mark - kelvinmark62@yahoo.com

Postby AnaCristinaRibeiro » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:21 am

ola boa noite, eu me chamo xxx, e fui vitima desse golpe. usaram a foto deste rapaz para se passar por ele e me fizeram acreditar que era de fato. o twitwwer esta no nome de Muller Frank, e se eu poder ajudar de alguma forma, eu farei. obrigada
Hi, good evening, my name is xxx, and I was the victim of this blow. used the photo of this boy to get past him and made me believe that it was indeed. the twitwwer is in the name of Muller Frank, and if I can help in any way, I will. thanks
Last edited by minerva on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out real name poster

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:09 am

Bem-vindo ao RS e obrigado pela atualização. Espero que você não envie nenhum dinheiro para ele. você tinha seu ID de e-mail, número de telefone ou identificação do Skype?

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update. hope you not send any money to him. did you have his email id, phone number or skype id ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

marča.andrejová
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

woodstevenson1111@gmail.com & armstrong38@gmail.com

Postby marča.andrejová » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:02 am

hello with this person I have been communicating for 2 months.Fb is under the name Hayden M Robinson.Unfortunately, I lost 1000, -Dolar I sent to Western Union Banks :cry: :twisted: 1000, -dollar should be on vacation from Syria from Aleppo to my country.I noticed when he started asking me for another $ 2,000. To the question I find the year 2000, - many said he had to fly a military special.He told me about the children he was in military care, and he divorced because his ex used drugs.This man knows very well how to manipulate a woman :evil:Be careful not to lose money, stop contacting immediately :liar: uses email armstrong38@gmail.com and his commander also sent emil suggestions from this email
woodstevenson1111@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hayden M Robinson - armstrong38@gmail.com and woodstevenson1111@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:15 am

marča.andrejová

We are very sorry for the scam. This is a NIGERIAN mafia hidden behind photos of this soldier.
Please post the info where and to whom you sent money so others can be worned too. Please educate yourself about online scams so no one will hurt you again.
Did the scammers give you any phone numbers? Please post if you know any.
BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

woodstevenson1111@gmail.com -->> H.
For avatar at Hangouts see here: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=116354&p=579020#p579020
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

marča.andrejová
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby marča.andrejová » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 am

You found a soldier on the photo!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Yes, we know the true identity. Please read what real soldier wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42598&start=45#p364391
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

CathyBernardez
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CathyBernardez » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:05 pm

I came upon this site using image search that this guy sent me, he is trying to scam me right now asking for me to recharge his Military Call Card (MCC) that is expiring on January 23, 2019. He gave me the email address of MilitaryCustomercare@gmail asking me to email since he has no access to his bank account on deployment. He messaged me on Instagram last January 14, 2019 and already proposed 4 days later which I find odd. He kept asking for pictures, asking what will my day be. He goes by the the name Jordan Michael Foster, wife died four years ago, has 2 kids, Mia 10 yrs old and a son Andy 8. I almost fell for it until he asked me to email "Military customer care". I kept asking him why he can't do it himself he gave excuses until I gave in. But when it asked to to pay or it that's when I stopped, I just pity the man in the picture that he is using. Luckily, I never gave him a single cent.

L1c2a3h4
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby L1c2a3h4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:27 am

I just had a very similar experience and thank god I was doubting everything he said. We spoke for 7 days and then he tried to get me to send a $100 iTunes gift card so he could talk to his kids back at the military social hall. He said he was divorced with two kids and had custody. He sent me the exact same pictures as all of these on this site. He was on Facebook going by the name carter Wyatt. I have reported it to Facebook. He never gave me and email address because he got me to go onto hangouts and asked for my email address. I gave him one I never use. He/she was a real charmer. I felt bad for him and hissituation. So glad I quickly blocked him and never sent a cent. I also feel bad for the real man in these photos. Btw, the English was horrible which was definitely a huge red flag

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

georgemorgan1800@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:53 pm

George_morgan
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 46 y.o.
Country United States
City Atalanta Georgia
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation U.S MILITARY
Description
Personal Description I'm George Morgan from Atalanta Georgia i work as U.S military to know more about me add me up on hangout with this email address georgemorgan1800@gmail.com
IP: 197.211.35.26 Owerri, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

cantname
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cantname » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Found under new name on Facebook:

Mickey Norseman, (541) 854-5766

Profile says he lives in Portland, Missouri but phone number is from Oregon.
Gave the same images already provided in this forum. Also said he’s currently in Syria.

Bub123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bub123 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 am

Now he is going by Anderson Foss stationed in Afghanistan on a Peacekeeping mission. The person sent me a message on Instagram, saying he was looking for one of his friends and he came across my picture and had to contact me. It started off slow, very gentle man, shared his story that his wife cheated on him and he has custody of his children. Boy and Girl 4 and 6.

Image Image

elisandra hobold
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elisandra hobold » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Now he uses the name Rahal Julia, tells the story very similar to everyone here, he got emotionally close, but from the beginning I always doubted the perfection of what he looked like. (since there is no one perfect), full of plans, super passionate, but like I said I never believed, but I kept in touch with him, until when he realized I was trusting him, he asked for $ 8,500, that's right, $ 8,500, then I had no doubts, it was a blow. and I obviously didn't value him at all. and from then on, I started a constant search to know the truth of everything, when I found this site, with all the photos, and the identical stories. it is regrettable that after so many years, these human garbage still use the photos of a good family to encourage women.

I'm Brazilian.

pizza
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hada Michael Muller - militarymbase@gmail.com

Postby pizza » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 pm

The scammer is now going by Sergeant Hada Michael Muller of the US Army, stationed in Zaidal, Syria on a "Peacekeeping mission." He's been contacting me for about 5 months, wife passed away from breast cancer, 2 kids a boy and a girl in a military school in virginia. He found me on facebook while searching for a friend and he came upon my picture, shortly after we exchanged emails to chat on hangouts. The email adress he's using also is, militarymbase@gmail.com. He keeps asking for Steam cards. The scammer is using messenger without facebook, it is posted on there that he's using a cell phone from India but calls don't go through. The identity of the owner of these photos is already known.

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Luis John, +22990215338, financial scam

Postby Marinera » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Financial (Advanced fee Fraud) Scammer.
Scammer from Benin (West Africa) contacted me all of a sudden on my WhatsApp. I never talked to him so it must be some gang who gave him my contacts. I'm pretty sure what this crap is about, to make the victim pay some endless payments in advance aiming to get huge huge amount of money, which of course will never be paid cause this amount doesnt exist! Never send a single penny, folks! No exceptions, never!

Name: Luis John (on WhatsApp profile Chris Ben), Benin
Phone number: +229 90 21 53 38 / +22990215338 / +(22990)215-338 Benin, West Africa

Picture on his WhatsApp:

He even sent me an UN ID card!

He wrote me:

YOUR URGENTLY REPLY IS NEEDEED RIGHT NOW

this is Luis John HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE

I want to let you that we receive another text right now from a young
man called Mr. abdul ben he said that you got an accident and died
yesterday that before you died in the hospital you gave him the power
of attorney to inherit your fund worth $ 7.5 million dollars in our
custody and he said that he is ready to pay for the VAT charge duty of
$ 200 so that we can hand over the fund to him, we need a confirmation
to this and if we do not hear from you within a couple of 1 hours we
are going to take the action by handing him over the fund.
So if you are alive .this is all we needed from you
Your full name ....
Home address ...
Nearest airport ...
Occupation ...
Your ID card ....
your phone number ....

And also if you want this your funds to start coming immediately get
me steam wallet gift card of $ 200 dollars send it with receipt immediately
and once we confirm all this .you will receive your funds immediately
. because this your funds leads us into meeting yesterday and Mr
Christopher wray the director of FBI and Mrs christine lagarde the
general director of IMF including Mr President Donald Trump was in the
meeting to make sure you received your funds once we verified that
you are alive.
And pay for VAT charge duty of $ 200 dollars.
Thanks you

Sta safe :)

Lissette
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lissette » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:48 am

Financial (Advanced fee Fraud) Scammer.
Scammer from Benin (West Africa) contacted me all of a sudden on my WhatsApp. I never talked to him so it must be some gang who gave him my contacts. I'm pretty sure what this crap is about, to make the victim pay some endless payments in advance aiming to get huge huge amount of money, which of course will never be paid cause this amount doesnt exist! Never send a single penny, folks! No exceptions, never!

Name: Luis John (on WhatsApp profile Chris Ben), Benin
Phone number: +229 90 21 53 38 / +22990215338 / +(22990)215-338 Benin, West Africa

Picture on his WhatsApp:

He even sent me an UN ID card!

He wrote me:

YOUR URGENTLY REPLY IS NEEDEED RIGHT NOW

this is Luis John HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE

I want to let you that we receive another text right now from a young
man called Mr. abdul ben he said that you got an accident and died
yesterday that before you died in the hospital you gave him the power
of attorney to inherit your fund worth $ 7.5 million dollars in our
custody and he said that he is ready to pay for the VAT charge duty of
$ 200 so that we can hand over the fund to him, we need a confirmation
to this and if we do not hear from you within a couple of 1 hours we
are going to take the action by handing him over the fund.
So if you are alive .this is all we needed from you
Your full name ....
Home address ...
Nearest airport ...
Occupation ...
Your ID card ....
your phone number ....

And also if you want this your funds to start coming immediately get
me steam wallet gift card of $ 200 dollars send it with receipt immediately
and once we confirm all this .you will receive your funds immediately
. because this your funds leads us into meeting yesterday and Mr
Christopher wray the director of FBI and Mrs christine lagarde the
general director of IMF including Mr President Donald Trump was in the
meeting to make sure you received your funds once we verified that
you are alive.
And pay for VAT charge duty of $ 200 dollars.
Thanks you

Sta safe :)

Hello, good evening I write to you from Madrid, Spain ... I regret to inform you that this person continues to supplant the identification of the person in the photographs. I have a bad body now that I realize that I was using and that I have lost money, time, etc in all this ... Unfortunately I believed in his story and out of humanity I tried to help him ... right now he is still active asking for money .. What a shame using photographs of children and a good man ... I want you to know that he has an active account for Facebook pretending to be Robert M Chris .. He uses the email account usmilitaryunitbase0005@gmail.com and currently also communicates by WhatsApp with his phone number +44 7868 723235 I really hope this information is useful .. I have trusted this person believing all his story .. I am a mother and knowing that he has children according to the shared photographs ... Feel free to help him without stopping to think he was lying ... He also impersonates the person in the photographs and talks about her children in an attempt to return from Syria so that he can be with her children.

Return to “Military scams”