It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Steven, richy5632@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

FB
Richard Steven
About
SGT at The U.S. Army
May 1995 to present

Image Image

for tagged profile
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=75591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Richard Steven, richy5632@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sergeant Dakota Meyer; <s.staffsergeant@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Sergeant Dakota Meyer

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new jersy
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD

Personal Description:

Well I am Us Army .. (Task Force Commander and the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, and one hundred and first Airborne Division of the Us Army., And I am a soldier in the army for about 9years .. and I've been in Afghanistan for the past four 6years and I'm going to retire soon and I thought it wise to find my true partner and a friend suggested to try online dating, chat for a moment and e-mail exchanges, and I'm sure this is why we are in touch. I do not care about the distance or age, because they can not distance tear apart two loving hearts and age is also only number.All is about who can make you happy, and trust you and treat you like a king or Queen.I I am a widow for the past 8 years, my dad and mom are dead.Am the only child of my parents, as well, I only have one son who is in school boarding military government in the states ... Well I want you to know that you're the only woman I talk to and I'm so glad to know you.I am 25years and survive on my own financially. loved friends and family, I am a lot of fun and friends easily.

I love life and a little more love to share with that special lady (hope to find it soon) lol. Life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its problems. "I am honest, kind caring, loving, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people ..... I am a man who lives life as it comes to me. And do not worry about tomorrow, because I will be here no matter what I do. best days of my life are yet to come ... I'm looking for someone who will love and care for me for a long time that the relationship could lead to marriage. Though I consider myself a romantic, I do not believe that life is a "great passion." In fact, it is more convenient companion.'m a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh ...

I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I 'm fighter fighter, but do not and do not argue, life's too short, but I value friendship and intimacy. Adherence is one of the most important requisites in a relationship that is integrity and commitment. I like to go to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times ... I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures, and will use to learn more about them .... I love to laugh and I like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different, even bizarre. They are usually interesting ... I want to meet someone who is nice and fun to be with.I that love takes time and I'm in a hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .... A woman would have to be honest, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say, intelligent woman who is able to speak on various subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very sensitive, understanding, understands, trustworthy, family, and supportive. It shouldbe fun-loving and love to laugh

SECURED SERVERS LLC
OrgId: SSL-65
Address: 2353 W University Bldg A
City: Tempe
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85281

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

army.dept@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:50 pm

waplog
dakotta1
Male , 45 , Divorced
Name Surname: dakota r mayer
Lives in United States,
hi I'm sgt dakota r meyer and I'm from usa I was born at denver colorado and I grew up at texas dallas

Nice to haired that what is ur age and ur name?
Can will chat true yah00 messenger my I'd is army.dept@yah00.c0m added me or u send me yours
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Henry, markhenry878@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:19 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3422402
Henry
Male, 40 Years Old
From Denison, TX
Build/Figure Heavyset
Ethnicity Native American
Am a man of good gesture very loving and caring... am new online it was my friend that introduce me to come over and meet responsible lady online, He met his new wife here and they are living happily together in the United State. I was frustrated by my ex wife and I almost lost my life.
and ran off then the tribulation starts I have been alone for 5years and I decided that am not going to marry again but I believe life still need to go on since am still alive and healthy..

It my plesure to meet you here, am here looking for serious relationship, I we like to chat with you in yahoomessenger. For better conversation you can send your id to me or you can add me on markhenry878@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Stuut, willstuut@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:59 am

4datez.com
willstuut
Looking for: Female
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Divorced
City: new york,
About me: am a very simple honest cook kind in heart guy

pics already posted

yahoo avatar = Dakota in uniform

different man on netlog
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 04#p381104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

luvmyhoss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby luvmyhoss » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:58 pm

he is at it again, now he said the scammers have stolen the pictures from him beware he just asked me to send him money so he can leave Libya where he is currently stationed/ we just met yesterday and he asked me to marry him last night! lol :mrgreen:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:20 pm

his email ID ?? would you mind post his email ID and email text with money request ? it for research in the future and for safe other ladies :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:56 pm

deleted his profile on FB :(
wesleymeyer27@gmail.com

facebook.com/wesley.meyer.509
Wesley Meyer
About
Worked at U.S. Army
Went to David Crockett High School (Austin, Texas)
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From Austin, Texas

get back to me through my email wesleymeyer27@gmail.com ...

pic on google+

stolen from
veooz.com/news/0H9ZtLz.html

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:31 am

sgt.goodarmy@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7291261942 David S

hi there how are you doing im sgt david and i work for the us army im currently on deployment...im currently single and i joined this site to search for love of my life and serious relationship that will lead to marriage...lets chat better on yahoo messenger here is my id ...sgt.goodarmy@yahoo.com or you can send me your email too thanks and God bless you.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:16 pm

williamsstuut@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011915077 William S

Good day dearest , I hope is all well with you right,... how is the weather with you and, Well,I'm a new member at this dating site and as i was visiting profiles, indeed i found yours so interesting and attractive. With much pleasure, i will be really glad if we could share a good contact to know each other well. I'm loyal and affectionate with honesty,respect and open minded, looking for a solid relationship to a woman who will be trustful,honest and serious with me for a nice future. I will be really delighted if you do not mind,kindly give your email address and i know is not so easy to give out but i will send to you my picture and something about me to see how things shall be well with us next Okay. i hope this lines will find you with joy after reading it..Stay blessed, and have nice weekend and you can write to my email address williamsstuut@gmail.com hope to read you as soon as possible

this email williamsstuut@gmail.com is there- http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=79264" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith Winchester, smithwinchester71@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:44 pm

.badoo.com/01291560149/
Smith 45, Homestead, FL

wouldn't mind knowing you more than this my dear. do you have a mail so we could message
smithwinchester71@yahoo.com
would be expecting your mail dear

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roland Christ, rolandchrist82@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:42 am

datehookup
I like watching movies,
watching basketball and football, traveling,
listen to music, go to the museum, love the
ballet, camping, fishing, grilling out,
spending time with my family and friends

Goodday. how thing with you my name is roland is your profile caught my attention and I will like to know more about you can you send me your email because am not here always so that will can chat there better.....thanks

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

army.dept@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:35 am

waplog
charent
Male , 44 , Divorced
Name Surname: dakota meyer
Lives in United States, PENNSYLVANIA

What is ur age did u married or divorce or single?
4 hours
Or if u don't mind will let chat true yah00 messenger
4 hours
Added me at army.dept@yah00.c0m or u send me urs and let chat over there

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bobby Clinton, bobbyclinton967@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:41 am

waplog
bobbyclinton_5
Male , 44 , Divorced
Name Surname: BobbyClinton
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giuntasgt.salvatore@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Mugu confused with whose pictures he is abusing!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=270351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

waplog
dakmeyer
Male , 43 , Divorced
Name Surname: Dakota meyer
Lives in United States, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
hi I'm here privately and I'm a special one here .so I really want special and serious one to message me .I'm a ma_engineering so I'm a trav

Return to “Military scams”