It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sgt. Collin Handy - collinsmoore84@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt. Collin Handy - collinsmoore84@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:44 am

Thanks for the update:-) i hope you already block and stop communicated with him. And if you still have other info feel free to post it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mystirose
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mystirose » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 am

hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6028314569

wayne handy
Profile Views: 325 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight

HE HAS BOTHERED ME NUMEROUS TIMES ON BOTH TAGGED AND NOW HI5, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIS MAJOR MALFUNCTION IS AS I ALWAYS SAY TO HIS MESSAGES, I AM NOT INTERESTED. HI5 IS NOT A DATING SITE, AND THE WAY HE COMES OFF, HE IS NOT THE BRIGHTEST CRAYOLA IN THE BOX. LOL, HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT CAUCASIAN MEANS AT ALL.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Smith, terrysmth603@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 am

emails from unknown source...

Good Day sweetie, How are you doing ? I'm James Smith by name , single man with one son . I'm honest, sincere, affectionate, passionate and God fearing . I came ac cross your profile , I have to admit that i really enjoy reading it . I'm looking for a serious woman to start a serious friendship which is going to lead to something wonderful in the near future. I know you will be wondering where i got your email , please don't be afraid , I copied your username on the dating site and paste it in goggle search and it really turn out that your username is the same as your email address and i decided to send you an email , I really want us to get to know each other . Take care and be looking forward hearing from you. Lots of kisses and hugs.

Mugu! I never use my email name as my user name! :lol:

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Smith, terry.smith770@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:13 am

^^^^^^^
his yahoo

Hello dear....Hw are you doing...Is Terry...You maill me on gmail and i saw your e mail on gmail you sent the from yahoo so i saw id and add you can we tall now.......
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Walker, terrywalker024@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 am

^^^^^^^^^^^
this mugu is persistent!

another email address.....!

Good Morning , How are you doing ? I'm Terry Walker by name , single man with one daughter. I'm honest, sincere, affectionate, passionate and God fearing , I'm a military man , I'm right now in Iraq for a peace keeping mission . I came across your profile , I have to admit that i really enjoy reading it . I'm looking for a serious woman to start a serious friendship which is going to lead to something wonderful in the near future. I know you will be wondering where i got your email , please don't be afraid , I copied your username on the dating site and paste it in google search and it really turn out that your username is the same as your email address and i decided to send you an email , I really want us to get to know each other . Take care and be looking forward hearing from you. Lots of kisses and hugs.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Smith, terry.smith770@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 am

terry.smith770@yahoo.com. => Skype: terry smith, accra, Ghana, terry.smith2223

Avatar shows a different man, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=360
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:20 pm

hall_wilson99@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6037822671 Wilson H
Location: New York City, NY Age: 50 Ethnicity: Native American

Hello beautiful, Good Morning and How are you doing there and I would Love to know more about you good and I am new person to this site and i am looking for friendship and serious relationship as well, I'll tell you more about me if you contact me back and I just come across your profile i got interested in you and will love to know more about you and you can HIT me on hall_wilson99@yahoo.com if you dont Mind!!!!! and Be safe

yahoo avatar

Erika74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Handy Holman - handyholman911@gmail.com

Postby Erika74 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:13 pm

:applause: All I can say ladies is don't fall for it!!!If you meet a man who says his name is Ssgt.Handy Holman don't fall for this.his email is handyholman911@gmail.com and he is posing with a poor innocent little girl who he says is named Keeara.Don't go for weeks at a time like me under his charm.I did not send any money to him in Ghana.And I feel bad for the guy that pictures are being used to fool women.please take my advice and don't get fooled.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Handy Holman - handyholman911@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Hi Erika :) would you mind posting a few photos that were used in this scam profile? :)

("post reply" => "add images to post")
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Erika74
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Erika74 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:35 am

This is the same scanner that tried to get me!!! Poor guy.his pictures are being stolen!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:41 am

Topics merged, to keep all in one place :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: handyholman911@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:56 pm

More pics used by fake "handyholman911@gmail.com" (Ghana) [the others were posted before :) ]:

ImageImageImage

mlopez
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mlopez » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 pm

I was sent a message by this creep as well!!! but his name is now Andrew Handy serving in Afghanistan with a daughter in Ghana and he is supposed to be a widower. I would really like to meet the person who is in the picture not the damn scammer.

linda.pearson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby linda.pearson » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Ladies! Ladies! He's now using the email: frankoconnorhandy99@gmail.com. Connected with me via BPM.com on 05.21.2016 and was in love by the 25th. The little girl's name now is Vivian; age 5 according to him and that he adopted her when both her parents were killed in Afghanistan; and a son named Larry, age 9. Claims to be in Afghanistan still. Sending the same pictures. He calls and sends text messages from 682.200.7680 or 430.625.4363. Claims he saved the lives of 4 dignitaries from London while they were there in Afghanistan and they together have rewarded him $2m that is being held in Priest Security Company (priestsecurities247@outlook.com); but needed, at the time, $1200 to pay them for the demurrages that were being charged @ $600 per day and a bank account opened to have the deposit transferred to. Also wanted $500 to be sent to his kids who are currently staying with his personal assistant in Maryland, by the name of Solomon Tackie, because his caregiver had to leave for the Netherlands for 3 months to attend his mother's funeral and failed to leave enough money for the children until his return in October. The son Larry began sending emails from Latif Abdulai <larry.edwards7@yahoo.com> on 02-JUN-2016.

PLEASE BE WARNED!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 pm

larry.edwards7@yahoo.com --> Skype

schonendbryan
dallas, texas, United States

hope you not sent any money to him, and welcome to RS :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”